MS-200T03 - Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Learn to plan High Availability for Mailbox Servers.
- Learn to plan High Availability for Client Access Service.
- Learn to plan High Availability for Transport.
- Learn to implement Site Resilience.
- Learn to plan for Disaster Recovery.
- Learn to implement Backup Strategies.
- Learn to restore Mailboxes, Databases, and Servers.
- Learn to plan the Public Folder Hierarchy.
- Learn to implement and Manage Public Folders.
- Learn to troubleshoot Public Folders.
In this Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery training class, you’ll be introduced to each solution, you’ll learn when to use the one or the other, you’ll learn how to plan a deployment, and how to perform the actual implementation.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
This is the third in a series of courses for the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator. This course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform exam (MS-200).
- High Availability for Exchange Servers
- Planning High Availability for Mailbox Servers
- High Availability for Client Access Service
- High Availability for Transport
- Implementing Site Resilience
- Managing Disaster Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Backup Strategies
- Restoring Mailboxes, Databases, and Servers
- Managing Public Folders
- Planning the Public Folder Hierarchy
- Implementing and Managing Public Folders
- Troubleshooting Public Folders
- Lab - Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
- Lab: Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
- Troubleshooting Mail Flow and Connectivity Issues
- Disaster recovery using eDiscovery and In-place Holds
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Proficient understanding of DNS.
- Basic understanding of messaging within Exchange Server or Exchange Online.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and domain controller infrastructure along with identity management.
- Basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services and directory synchronization.
- At least 5 years of general IT experience.