MS-200T02 - Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Learn to implement Client Access Services.
- Learn to manage Client Devices.
- Learn to configure Outlook on the Web.
- Learn to troubleshoot Client Access.
- Learn to configure Mobile Device Mailbox Policies.
- Learn to manage Mobile Device Mailbox Policies.
- Learn to configure Message Transport.
- Learn to manage Transport Rules.
- Learn to manage Mail Flow.
- Learn to troubleshoot Mail Flow.
- Learn to troubleshoot Transport Issues.
- Learn to troubleshoot with Logs.
In this Managing Client Access and Mail Flow training class, you will learn how Microsoft Exchange Server provides access to user mailboxes for many different clients. We will examine how to plan, configure, and manage client access services in Exchange Server, and you will learn how to manage mobile devices. This course also describes planning and configuring message transport in an Exchange Server organization. You will learn how to plan, configure and manage transport services to provide efficient communication between your Exchange Servers, Exchange Online, and other mail servers on the Internet. Finally, you will learn how to troubleshoot transport services when issues occur in different scenarios so that you can provide your organization with a healthy and reliable messaging infrastructure.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
This is the second in a series of five courses for the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator. This course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform exam (MS-200).
- Managing Client Access
- Implementing Client Access Services
- Managing Client Devices
- Configuring Outlook on the Web
- Troubleshooting Client Access
- Managing Mobile Devices
- Mobile Device Mailbox Policies
- Managing Mobile Device Access
- Managing the Transport Pipeline
- Overview of Transport Services
- Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
- Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Managing Mail Flow
- Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Troubleshooting Transport Issues
- Troubleshooting with Logs
- Course Conclusion
- Lab: Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Create a Custom Receive Connector
- Create a Custom Send Connector
- Enabling and Disabling ActiveSync for a Single Mailbox
- Enabling and Disabling ActiveSync for Multiple Mailboxes
- Enabling and Disabling MAPI Access to a Single Mailbox
- Enabling and Disabling MAPI Access to Multiple Mailboxes
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Proficient understanding of DNS.
- Basic understanding of messaging within Exchange Server or Exchange Online.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and domain controller infrastructure along with identity management.
- Basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services and directory synchronization.
- At least 5 years of general IT experience.