Architecting on AWS
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Architecting on AWS training class covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
This course is intended for solutions architects and solution design engineers and those interested in preparing for the associate AWS Architect certification.
- The Simplest Architectures
- Adding a Compute Layer
- Adding a Database Layer
- Networking in AWS Part 1
- Networking in AWS Part 2
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Elasticity, High Availability, and Monitoring
- Building Decoupled Architectures
- Microservices and Serverless Architectures
- RTO/RPO and Backup Recovery Setup
- Optimizations and Review
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors