In this Twitter training class, students will learn all about using Twitter for business.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn the basics of Twitter and how to get started.
- Learn how to use Twitter to generate customers.
- Learn how to apply Twitter tools.
- Learn how to choose who you should follow.
- Learn how to attract fans.
- Learn how to build lasting relationships with your customers.
- Why Twitter?
- Connecting with Others
- Twitter Facts
- Is Twitter for You?
- Social Impact
- The ABCs of Twitter
- Twitter Lingo
- Getting Started with Twitter
- Creating Your Twitter Account
- Tweeting with the Other Birds
- Types of Tweets
- Protected Tweets
- Why Only 140 Characters?
- What Should I Say?
- What Not to Say on Twitter
- Your First Tweet
- Customizing Your Twitter Profile to Attract Followers
- Your Twitter Profile Picture
- Image Banners
- Your Twitter Bio
- Advanced Profile Configuration
- The @ Connect Tab
- Following and Followers: The Foundation of Your Twitter Strategy
- The Art of Following
- Twitter Styles
- Finding the Right People to Follow
- Building Your Followers
- Aligning Your Twitter Strategy with Your Business
- Twitter Strategies
- Create a Twitter Plan for Marketing, Sales, Support, and Reputation Management
- Support and Reputation Management
- Choose the Audience You Wish to Reach
- Speak Your Audience's Language
- Track Your Twitter Activity and Measure Engagement
- Track Your Ad-generation Efforts
- Monitor Your Reputation
- Assign Duties to the Appropriate Departments
- Twitter-promoted Services
- Advanced Twitter
- Twitter Lists
- Creating Viral Tweets
- Lead Generation
- Building Your Brand or Business
- "Advertising" on Twitter: Promoted Products
- Twitter Tools
- HootSuite Analytics
- Twitter Success Stories
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.