PMI Triangle Soft Skills Training
In this PMI Triangle Soft Skills Training class students will work toward achieving the ideal skill set, as quoted in PMI's description of the PMI Talent Triangle: "The ideal skill set - the PMI Talent Triangle - is a combination of technical, leadership, and strategic business management expertise. To stay relevant and competitive, you must develop these employer-demanded skills." This course focuses on two of the three PMI Talent Triangle areas, leadership and strategic and business management.
Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Webucator is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) approved by PMI® to issue professional development units (PDUs) for its project management training courses.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Earn 14 pdus (professional development ynits) hours toward certification retention.
- Gain knowledge of PMI Triangle “Leadership” and “Strategic and Business Management”.
- Increase client satisfaction through understanding of the SERVE consulting model.
- Learn key concepts related to user experience and client satisfaction.
.Enhance knowledge of cloud computing and data governance standards.
- Enhanced knowledge of the strategic thinking and planning process.
Professional Development Units
- Day 1: PMI Triangle: Strategic and Business Management
- Business Acumen
- 5 Step SERVE Consulting Model
- Customer Relationship and Satisfaction
- User Experience
- Product and Product Quality
- Documentation, Training Quality and Multi-Channel Accessibility
- The User Experience / Client Service Connection
- Great Internal Client Service
- Understanding Your Clients' Characteristics
- Being Proactive vs. Reactive
- What Your Internal Clients Want
- Communicating with Your Client Leadership
- Industry Knowledge and Standards
- Cloud Computing
- Data Quality and Governance
- Operational Functions (e.g. finance, marketing)
- Vendor Management
- “DANCE” Vendor Management Expectation Framework
- Vendor Oversight, Audits, Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Strategic Planning, Analysis Alignment
- Organizational Thinking
- 6 Step Strategic Thinking Process
- 9 Step Strategic Planning Process
- Day 2: PMI Triangle: Leadership
- Interpersonal skills, Listening, Emotional intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Question Types
- Question Usages/Purposes
- Active Listening
- Conflict Management
- Initial Thoughts and Vocabulary
- The Typology of Conflict
- Types of Conflict and the Conflict Spiral
- Quick Conflict Resolution Tips
- Interpersonal Ground Rules
- Nice Ways to Say “No”
- Using "How" and "What" Questions
- VASE, ERIC, and BEGIN
- Key Concepts
- Types of Respect
- Barriers to Influence
- Leading Influence Concepts and Techniques
- Cialdini's Six Principles of Influence
- Cohen-Bradford Influent Model
- Maximizing Your Personal Power
- 12 Ways That Position You to Influence Others
- Concepts, Preparations and Strategies
- Problem Solving
- 7 Step Problem Solving Process
- Team Building
- 8 Step LEAPFROG Teambuilding Accelerator
14 PMI® PDUs
Webucator is a Registered Education Provider approved by PMI® to issue 14 professional development units for the successful completion of this course.
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.