Managing Business Risk
- Learn to develop a risk management plan.
- Learn to develop a strategic approach to risk.
- Learn to identify risk.
- Learn to control risk.
- Learn to develop contingency plans.
- Learn to understand exposure to risk.
This Managing Business Risk training course will help students identify special risk-management considerations for specific types of businesses and industries. It will also help students develop a strategic approach to risk which, when understood across the organization, with commitment at the very highest level, can enhance a company's competitive advantage and contribute to the company's value. The open, modular-style manual is designed for quick scanning in the classroom, and is filled with interactive exercises that will allow students to explore the intricacies of managing business risk.
- Developing a risk management plan
- Evolution of risk management
- Risk management environment
- Plan development and implementation
- Risk identification and control
- Risk identification
- Risk evaluation and control
- Risk classifications
- Risk exposures
- Risk categorization
- Risk financing methods
- Overview of risk financing
- Risk transfer
- Risk retention
- Risk management
- Contract management
- Business contingency planning
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.