In this LinkedIn training class, students will learn all about using LinkedIn for business.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn how to create an effective profile.
- Learn how to contact others.
- Learn how to expand your network using LinkedIn's variety of tools.
- Learn how to maximize your searches for finding people.
- Learn how to optimize your own profile.
- Learn about groups.
- Learn about company pages.
- A New Way to Look at Social Media
- The LinkedIn Power Formula
- Where's the Beef?
- The LinkedIn Profile: Basics
- Your 10-Second Bumper Sticker
- The LinkedIn Profile: Personal Identification Box
- Resume on Steroids
- The LinkedIn Profile: Experience Section
- Put Your Best Foot Forward
- The LinkedIn Profile: Additional Top Box Items
- That's My Boy!
- The LinkedIn Profile: Summary Section
- Aren't You Any Good?
- The LinkedIN Profile: Recommendations
- How Many Recommendations Should I Have?
- What Should My Recommendations Say?
- Why Are Recommendations So Important?
- Tips for Getting Recommendations
- Not Your Average Joe ....
- Professional Gallery, Special Sections, and Tools
- Professional Gallery
- Special Profile Sections
- What Do You Want to Find?
- Searching on LinkedIn
- I Found You: Now What Do I Do with You?
- Contacting the Person You Just Found
- The Introduction Function
- There's Gold in Them Thar Hills
- Expanding Your Network
- Keywords Are King
- Maximizing Your Ability to Find and Be Found by Others
- How Do Companies Fit into the LinkedIn Landscape?
- Researching Companies on LinkedIn and Other Company-related Matters
- Revving Up Your LinkedIn Efforts by Joining Groups
- The Power of LinkedIn Groups
- Show Me the Money!
- What Are the Power Users Doing on LinkedIn?
- Your Account, Your Settings--Your Way
- Setting Up Your Preferences and Using the LinkedIn Help Center
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.