Leading A Virtual Workforce
- Lead productive and engaging virtual meetings.
- Communicate effectively in a virtual workplace.
- Use practical strategies to successfully assign and measure tasks.
- Leverage emotional intelligence to improve relationships.
- Use strategic questioning, listening, and speaking strategies to communicate more effectively in a virtual environment.
- Increase your influence in a virtual setting.
- Motivate your remote team for maximum productivity.
At the beginning of 2021, the majority of Americans were working remotely. This fast and drastic shift left business leaders with new challenges.
Are you struggling to keep teams motivated? Has communication become more challenging? Is it harder to delegate? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this workshop can help you turn problems into possibilities.
- Virtual Team Leadership
- Virtual Team Challenges
- Virtual Tasks
- Personality Types
- Communication Strategy
- Delegation and Performance
- Using Influence
- Virtual Workplace Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Styles
- Questioning techniques
- Active Listening
- Virtual Technology Best Practices.
- Problem Solving
- Effective Email
- Influence and Motivation in a Virtual Workplace
- Basics of Influence
- Influence Factors
- What People Want
- Personal Attributes and Physical Presence
- Types of Influencers
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.