IT Megatrends and Their Management
- Gain insights into short and long term effects these IT megatrends have on the IT.
- Learn how to employ megatrends to the advantage of the company, IT, staff, and yourself.
Major long term megatrends are taking the IT industry by storm. Each of these megatrends has its own idiosyncrasies, but together they are driving the future of business computing, the type of service IT can provide to its constituency, and how IT itself is structured and managed.
In this IT Megatrends and Their Management training class, you will gain an understanding of what these trends are and how to use them to your advantage in the workplace to maximize the value of IT to your organization.
- Mobile Devices, Consumerization of IT, and BYOD
- Definitions, Drivers, Risks, and Procedures
- Policies and More
- Social Media Marketing and Listening
- Content-based Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring and More
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Data Types and Data Analysis Methods
- Data Visualization Concepts and More
- Device Generated Data
- Data Sources and Uses and More
- Big Data
- Definitions, Size, Types, Processes, and More
- Cloud Computing
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Finances, Politics, and More
- Definitions, Uses, Processes, Advantages, Management Consideration, and More
- Green Computing
- Definitions, Non-Power Based, Power Based, Data Center Initiatives, and More
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.