Fostering IT Innovation
- Gain an understanding of successful innovation within an IT context.
- Gain insights into the advantages, drivers, uses, and pitfalls of innovation within IT.
- Learn specific ways to create an culture of innovation within your IT organization.
Innovation in IT is the successful creation, implementation, enhancement, and/or improvement of a technical process, business process, software product, hardware product, or cultural factor that reduces costs, enhances productivity, increases company competitiveness, or provides other business value.
This Fostering IT Innovation training class is designed to provide IT management with the information, insights, and tools needed to foster innovation within their organization.
- Thoughts on Innovation
- What is IT Innovation?
- Innovation Outcomes
- IT Innovation Types
- Interesting CIO Quotes
- Enablers of IT Innovation
- Understanding Business Goals and Objectives
- Collaboration between IT and Business
- Proactive and Creative Staff
- Drivers of IT Innovation
- Constrained or Reduce Resources
- Competition / Survival
- Innovation Facilitation Tools
- Five Whys
- Innovation Opportunities for IT
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Device Deployment
- Social Media and Active Listening
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.