Data Science for Business Professionals
- Increase knowledge of and familiarity with concepts surrounding data science.
This Data Science for Business Professionals training class is designed for business leaders and decision makers, including C-level executives, project managers, HR leaders, Marketing and Sales leaders, and technical sales consultants, who want to increase their knowledge of and familiarity with concepts surrounding data science. Other individuals who want to know more about basic data science concepts are also candidates for this course.
This course is also designed to assist learners in preparing for the CertNexus DSBIZ (Exam DSZ-110) credential.
This class is a half-day session.
- Data Science Fundamentals
- What is Data Science?
- Types of Data
- The Data Science Lifecycle
- Data Science Implementation
- Data Acquisition and Preparation
- Data Modeling and Visualization
- Data Science Roles
- The Impact of Data Science
- Benefits of Data Science
- Challenges of Data Science
- Business Use Cases for Data Science
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Business Skills class:
- Working knowledge of general business concepts and practices.
- Basic understanding of information technology (IT) resources and systems, including networks, computers, and other digital devices used in an enterprise setting.