Customer Service over the Telephone
- Learn to provide excellent customer service over the telephone.
- Learn how to greet customers.
- Learn to identify and fulfill customers' needs.
- Learn how to master voice inflection.
- Learn how to listen effectively.
- Learn to manage objections.
- Learn the art of negotiating.
- Learn to ask questions.
- Learn to deliver bad news.
- Learn to manage customer perceptions.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This customer service training class teaches telephone courtesy and service. In this class, students will learn to provide high quality customer service over the telephone by improving their listening and questioning skills to clarify customer needs. Students will learn to create action plans to improve their customer service telephone skills so that they can provide excellent customer service and fulfill their customers' needs.
- Quality Customer Service
- Show That You Care
- Proper Telephone Skills
- Skill Overview
- Handling the Telephone
- Mastering Voice Inflection
- Using Your Best Voice
- Addressing the Caller
- Answering the Telephone
- Effective Listening
- Managing Objections
- Learning the Art of Negotiating
- Asking Questions
- Making the Outbound Service Call
- Delivering Bad News
- Exercise: Managing Different Callers
- Exercise: Recognizing Caller Behavior
- Managing Telephone Messages
- Exercise: Customer Perceptions
- Managing Technology
- Closing the Conversation
- Understanding Customer Needs
- What Your Customer Wants
- Assess Your Skills and Attitudes
- Managing the Customer's Perception
- Exercise: Your Perception
- Exercise: The Customer's Perception
- Your Action Plan for Better Service
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors