CompTIA Cloud Essentials (Exam CLO-001)
This CompTIA Cloud Essentials (Exam CLO-001) Training class teaches the skills required to evaluate and implement standard cloud deployments. Students will use cloud technologies, including network, storage, and virtualization components, to create cloud solutions. Students will also manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation, and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions and ensure cloud security. In addition, this class provides excellent preparation for the CompTIA Cloud+ certification (Exam CLO-001).
CompTIA Authorized Partner
Webucator is a CompTIA Authorized Partner. Our CompTIA courses use CompTIA-approved learning materials and are delivered by CompTIA-certified instructors.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
- Learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
- Learn to differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
- Learn to identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- Learn to identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Learn to identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
- Learn to identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, and you will also identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- Evolution of the Cloud
- Specialized Cloud Services
- Business Value of Cloud Computing
- Business Need for Cloud Computing
- Cloud Scalability
- Cloud Security
- Impact of Cloud Computing on Business
- Technical Perspectives of Cloud Computing
- The Cloud Deployment Models
- Network Requirements for Cloud Deployment
- Automation and Self-Service in Cloud Computing
- Federated Cloud Services
- Technical Challenges of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Application Performance
- Data Integration
- Security Risks and Mitigation
- Application Architecture and the Development Process
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud Services
- Steps to Adopting Cloud Services
- Organizational Capability to Adopt Cloud Services
- Cloud Vendor Roles and Capabilities
- Migrating Applications to the Cloud
- ITIL and Cloud Computing
- Overview of ITIL
- Planning Service Strategy
- Designing Cloud Service
- Transitioning to Live Environment
- Running a Cloud Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement with Cloud
- Identifying Risks and Consequences
- Organizational Risks
- Technical Risks
- Legal Risks
- Cost Evaluation for Cloud Computing
- Identify Maintenance Aspects of Strategic Flexibility
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following would be useful for this CompTIA class:
- At least six months of experience in an IT environment, with direct involvement in IT-related tasks, responsibilities and/or decision-making.