CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (Exam CLO-002)
This CompTIA Cloud Essentials (Exam CLO-002) Training class teaches the skills required to evaluate and implement standard cloud deployments. Students will use cloud technologies, including network, storage, and virtualization components, to create cloud solutions. Students will also manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation, and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions and ensure cloud security. In addition, this class provides excellent preparation for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ certification (Exam CLO-002).
CompTIA Authorized Partner
Webucator is a CompTIA Authorized Partner. Our CompTIA courses use CompTIA-approved learning materials and are delivered by CompTIA-certified instructors.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Understand Cloud computing concepts.
- Learn to apply Cloud business principles.
- Learn to advise a Cloud design and migration.
- Learn to operate in the Cloud.
- Learn to manage Cloud governance.
- Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
- Understand Basic Cloud Concepts and Terms
- Identify Cloud Network and Cloud Storage Technologies
- Recognize Cloud Design Aspects
- Applying Cloud Business Principles
- Relate Cloud Concepts to Business Principles
- Establish Cloud Vendor Relations
- Distinguish the Financial Aspects of Engaging a Cloud Service Provider
- Report Financial Expenditures
- Advising a Cloud Design and Migration
- Relate Cloud Concepts to Cloud Design and Migration
- Use Cloud Assessments
- Manage Cloud Design
- Compare Cloud Migration Approaches
- Identify Benefits and Solutions of Cloud Services
- Operating in the Cloud
- Relate Cloud Concepts to Technical Operations
- Identify the Technical Aspects of Cloud Operations
- Understand DevOps in the Cloud
- Explain Cloud Security Concerns, Measures, and Concepts
- Managing Cloud Governance
- Relate Cloud Concepts to Governance
- Apply Risk Management Concepts
- Understand Compliance and the Cloud
- Manage Policies and Procedures for Cloud Services
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following would be useful for this CompTIA class:
- At least six months of experience in an IT environment, with direct involvement in IT-related tasks, responsibilities and/or decision-making.