Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Preparation
In this Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® Certification Preparation training class, students will project management fundamentals, earn the required PMI® 23 contact hours, and prepare to take the CAPM exam.
Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Webucator is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) approved by PMI® to issue professional development units (PDUs) for its project management training courses.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn project management fundamentals.
- Identify project management processes.
- Learn how to initiate a project.
- Learn how to manage project scope.
- Learn how to estimate project time.
- Learn how to develop project schedules.
- Learn how to analyze project cost.
- Learn how to measure project quality.
- Learn how to organize human resources for a project.
- Learn how to devise effective communication methods for resources involved in the project.
- Learn how to analyze risks and plan risk responses.
- Learn how to process project procurements.
- Learn how to integrate project workflow.
Professional Development Units
- Tricks of the Trade for Studying for the Exam
- Qualifying to Take the CAPM Exam
- What Is the CAPM Exam Like?
- Tricks for Taking and Passing the CAPM Exam
- How to Study
- Project Management Framework
- Terms and Concepts
- Organizational Structure
- Project Life Cycle and Project Management Process
- Project Management Framework Review
- Project Management Process
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
- Inputs and Outputs
- Project Management Process Review
- Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Integration Management Review
- Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Scope Management Review
- Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Time Management Review
- Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Cost Management Review
- Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- Quality Management Review
- Human Resource Management
- Plan Human Resource Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Human Resource Management Review
- Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communication
- Control Communications
- Communications Management Review
- Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- Risk Management Review
- Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurement
- Control Procurement
- Close Procurement
- Procurement Management Review
- Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Management Review
23 PMI® PDUs
Webucator is a Registered Education Provider approved by PMI® to issue 23 professional development units for the successful completion of this course.
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.