This course can be delivered live online, at your offices, or at any other location.
In this Basecamp (also known as New Basecamp) training class, you will learn how to effectively manage your projects online using Basecamp, the leading web-based project collaboration tool.
If you are interested in Classic Basecamp training, please see our Basecamp Classic course page.
Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Webucator is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) approved by PMI® to issue professional development units (PDUs) for its project management training courses.
- Learn how to get started and set up an account.
- Learn how to work with the calendar.
- Learn how to manage people using Basecamp.
- Learn to manage communications.
- Learn to work with text documents and other files.
- Learn to share and manage files.
Professional Development Units
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look
- Text Documents
- Create an Account
- Starting an Account
- Explore Basecamp
- Creating your first project
- Project Settings
- Basecamp To-Dos
- Project Development
- Basic To-Do Functions: Rearrange, Delete, Edit
- Due Dates
- Filter and Reorder
- Viewing To-dos on the Calendar
- Managing People
- Adding People to your Project
- Adjusting Permissions
- Deleting Collaborators
- Managing Expectations
- Creating Companies
- Managing Conversations
- Starting a Discussion
- Participating in a Discussion
- Edit/Delete Comments and Discussions
- Move Feature
- Comment-based Discussion
- Using Dates and the Calendar
- Estimation versus Allocation
- Internal Estimation
- Creating Events
- Using Events as Milestones
- Assigning Due Dates
- Working with Text Documents
- Creating and Editing Text Documents
- Deleting Text
- Moving Text
- Working with Files
- Uploading Files
- Accessing and Managing files
- Moving and Deleting Files
- Discussing Files
- Advanced Project Tasks
- Check Boxes and Completed Items
- Using Multiple Projects Views
- Choosing a View
- Going Mobile
- Accessing Basecamp
- Connecting Calendars
- Removing the Calendar
12 PMI® PDUs
Webucator is a Registered Education Provider approved by PMI® to issue 12 professional development units for the successful completion of this course.
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Project Management class:
- Experience with project management.