In this Basecamp (also known as New Basecamp) training class, you will learn how to effectively manage your projects online using Basecamp, the leading web-based project collaboration tool.
If you are interested in Classic Basecamp training, please see our Basecamp Classic course page.
Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Webucator is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) approved by PMI® to issue professional development units (PDUs) for its project management training courses.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn how to get started and set up an account.
- Learn how to work with the calendar.
- Learn how to manage people using Basecamp.
- Learn to manage communications.
- Learn to work with text documents and other files.
- Learn to share and manage files.
Professional Development Units
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look
- Text Documents
- Create an Account
- Starting an Account
- Explore Basecamp
- Creating your first project
- Project Settings
- Basecamp To-Dos
- Project Development
- Basic To-Do Functions: Rearrange, Delete, Edit
- Due Dates
- Filter and Reorder
- Viewing To-dos on the Calendar
- Managing People
- Adding People to your Project
- Adjusting Permissions
- Deleting Collaborators
- Managing Expectations
- Creating Companies
- Managing Conversations
- Starting a Discussion
- Participating in a Discussion
- Edit/Delete Comments and Discussions
- Move Feature
- Comment-based Discussion
- Using Dates and the Calendar
- Estimation versus Allocation
- Internal Estimation
- Creating Events
- Using Events as Milestones
- Assigning Due Dates
- Working with Text Documents
- Creating and Editing Text Documents
- Deleting Text
- Moving Text
- Working with Files
- Uploading Files
- Accessing and Managing files
- Moving and Deleting Files
- Discussing Files
- Advanced Project Tasks
- Check Boxes and Completed Items
- Using Multiple Projects Views
- Choosing a View
- Going Mobile
- Accessing Basecamp
- Connecting Calendars
- Removing the Calendar
12 PMI® PDUs
Webucator is a Registered Education Provider approved by PMI® to issue 12 professional development units for the successful completion of this course.
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Project Management class:
- Experience with project management.