Accelerated Team Building
- Learn to learn to get new teams up and running quickly in a way that facilitates short-term wins and long-term success.
- Learn to gain an understanding of how to form, build, and lead a successful team.
Congratulations! A new team at your company is being created to start work on an exciting new project and you have been selected as the team's leader. While this is a great opportunity, your new position is also highly visible and you are expected to immediately start getting results.
Most of your new team members have never met before and those who have, never worked together. Your fear, as the project manager, is that the more time your new staff needs to become a functional team, the longer it will take to begin doing meaningful work.
This training class, based on the LEAPFROG Teambuilding Accelerator methodology by Manager Mechanics, is designed to get your team up and running quickly.
- Initial Thoughts and Vocabulary
- Team Dynamics
- Team Building
- Assessing Current Team Dynamics
- Tuckman's Stages of GROUP DEVELOPMENT
- The LEAPFROG Teambuilding Accelerator Methodology
- L - Layout Organizational Structure and Staff Roles and Responsibilities
- E - Establish Relationships and Trust Among Teammates
- A - Assemble Goals, Objectives, and Values
- P - Provide Individual and Team Critical Success Factors
- F - Form a Culture of Teamwork and Camaraderie
- R - Render Efficient Internal Department Processes
- O - Outline Specific Process Measurements
- G - Get Going
- Ending Thoughts and Action Items
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.