Strategic Decision Making Training
Course Length: 1 day
Delivery Methods: Available as private class only
This Strategic Decision Making training course teaches students how to plan, frame, and research decisions. Students learn how to define decisions, apply appropriate decisions frames, avoid overconfidence, deal with uncertainty, generate options and select the best one, review and learn from experience, identify optimal decision outcomes, and identify and manage linked decisions. Students will also learn how an organization can benefit from employing strategic decision-making techniques, and how to use decision-making strategies to improve negotiation skills.
- Learn the fundamentals of strategic decision making.
- Learn to plan, frame, and research decisions.
- Learn to develop numerous high-quality options and select the best one.
- Learn to to use decision-making strategies to improve negotiation skills.
- Learn to overcome decision making barriers.
- Preparing to make decisions
- Fundamentals of decision making
- Defining decisions
- Decision frames
- Researching decisions
- Decision options
- Generating options
- Selecting an option
- Decision results
- Results of your decisions
- Learning from the experience of others
- Complex decisions
- Decision scenarios
- Linked decisions
- Group decisions
- Making group decisions
- Overcoming decision making barriers
- Negotiation decisions
- Making negotiation decisions
- Decision making pitfalls for negotiators
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors