Webucator Announces New Veterans Program
Oct 28, 2014
To help address both the need for workforce readiness training for our current and retired Veterans and the need US companies and organizations have for competent technology professionals, Webucator will provide free technology training to all of our Veterans.
To register for a course, any Veteran can simply:
- Go to our Self-paced Courses page.
- Browse through the courses and select a course you are interested in.
- Click the Register button in the top right.
- Fill out your information.
- In the Payment box, at the bottom, click “I have a coupon” and enter VETERANS for the Coupon Code and click Register.
- For any registration questions, simply email: email@example.com.
Here is a complete list of courses the students can take.
That’s all there is to it. The courses are self-paced, so students will need to have some discipline to get through them, but they will learn a lot if they make the effort. We’re hopeful that our courses will help Veterans develop the skills that companies are currently looking for.