Hadoop Administration Training
In this Hadoop Administration training class, students learn all about working with Hadoop and HDFS.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn the fundamental concepts of Hadoop.
- Learn to plan your Hadoop cluster.
- Learn HDFS features.
- Learn how to get data into HDFS.
- Learn to work with MapReduce.
- Learn installation and configuration of Hadoop.
- Learn cluster maintenance.
- Hadoop Overview
- What is Big Data?
- How did we get to this point?
- How does Hadoop compare to a relational database system?
- Big Data Introduction
- Comparison to Relational Databases
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- Filesystem Shell
- Accessing HDFS with Java
- Reading/Writing/Browsing file system
- Data Model
- Installation and Shell
- Access via Java API
- Administration access via Java
- Scan API
- Storage Model
- Table Design
- Map Reduce on YARN
- Processing Model
- Command line tools
- MapReduce framework
- Submitting MapReduce Jobs
- Writing MapReduce jobs in Java
- MapReduce Theory
- Distributive Cache
- Speculative Executin
- YARN Components
- Details of MapReduce Job Execution
- Hadoop Streaming
- Implementing a streaming job
- Counters in streaming jobs
- Contrast with Java Jobs
- MapReduce Workflows
- Problem decomposition into MapReduce Jobs
- Coding workflows
- Using the JobControl Class
- Oozie Installation
- Writing Oozie workflows
- Deploying and running Oozie jobs
- Pig Latin
- Writing Pig Scripts
- User Defined functions
- Data set joins
- Table creation and deletion
- Loading data into Hive
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Hadoop class:
Experience in the following would be useful for this Hadoop class: