Introduction to Premiere Pro CS6 Training
In this Adobe Premiere Pro training course, students will learn the fundamentals of working with Premiere Pro.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to comfortably navigate the user interface.
- Learn to set up a project.
- Learn to work with the Media Browser and import assets and images.
- Learn to organize media.
- Learn to work with clips.
- Learn the basics of video editing
- Learn how to use markers and identify gaps in the timeline.
- Learn to work with transitions.
- Learn advanced editing techniques.
- Learn to work with motion-related effects.
- Learn to edit and mix audio.
- Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Introducing Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Nonlinear Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Expanding the Workflow
- Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro Workspace
- Setting Up a Project
- Setting Up a Project
- Setting Up a Sequence
- Importing Media
- Importing Assets
- Working with the Media Browser
- Importing Images
- The Media Cache
- Organizing Media
- The Project Panel
- Working with Bins
- Organizing Media with Content Analysis
- Monitoring Footage
- Modifying Clips
- Essentials of Video Editing
- Using the Source Monitor
- Navigating the Timeline
- Essential Editing Commands
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Program Monitor Controls
- Controlling Resolution
- Using Markers
- Using Sync Lock and Track Lock
- Finding Gaps in the Timeline
- Moving Clips
- Extracting and Deleting Segments
- Adding Transitions
- What Are Transitions?
- Edit Points and Handles
- Adding Video Transitions
- Using A/B Mode to Fine-tune a Transition
- Adding Audio Transitions
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Four-point Editing
- Retiming Clips
- Replacing Clips and Footage
- Nesting Sequences
- Regular Trimming
- Advanced Trimming
- Trimming in the Program Monitor Panel
- Putting Clips in Motion
- Adjusting the Motion Effect
- Changing Clip Position, Size, and Rotation
- Working with Keyframe Interpolation
- Using Other Motion-related Effects
The following topics will be covered time permitting:
- Multicamera Editing
- The Multicamera Process
- Creating a Multicamera Sequence
- Switching Multiple Cameras
- Finalizing Multicamera Editing
- Additional Multicamera Editing Tips
- Editing and Mixing Audio
- Setting Up the Interface to Work with Audio
- Examining Audio Characteristics
- Adjusting Audio Volume
- Adjusting Audio Gain
- Normaizing Audio
- Creating a Split Edit
- Adjusting Audio Levels in a Sequence
- Working with the Audio Mixer
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Premiere Pro class:
Experience in the following would be useful for this Premiere Pro class:
- Knowledge of image editing and corresponding file formats