Introduction to After Effects Creative Cloud (CC) Training
In this Adobe After Effects training course, students new to After Effects CC will learn to create motion graphics and visual effects. It is packed with hands-on exercises so that students can learn by doing.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Get familiar with the After Effects CC work area.
- Learn to create and understand Comps.
- Learn to work with Keyframes.
- Learn Layers, Effects, and Modes.
- Learn about keyframing.
- Learn to work with groups of objects using Parenting and Nesting.
- Getting to Know the Workflow
- About the After Effects Work Area
- Getting Started
- Creating a Project and Importing Footage
- Creating a Composition and Arranging Layers
- About Layers
- Adding Effects and Modifying Layer Properties
- Animating the Composition
- About the Tools Panel
- About Timecode and Duration
- Previewing Your Work
- Optimizing Performance in After Effects
- Rendering and Exporting Your Composition
- Customizing Workspaces
- Controlling the Brightness of the User Interface
- Finding Resources for Using After Effects
- Creating A Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
- Importing Footage Using Adobe Bridge
- Creating a New Composition
- Working with Imported Illustrator Layers
- Applying Effects to a Layer
- Applying and Controlling Effects
- Applying an Animation Preset
- Previewing the Effects
- Adding Transparency
- Rendering the Composition
- Animating Text
- About Text Layers
- Installing a Font Using Typekit
- Creating and Formatting Point Text
- Using a Text Animation Preset
- Animating with Scale Keyframes
- Animating Using Parenting
- About Parent and Child Layers
- Animating Imported Photoshop Text
- Animating Type Tracking
- Animating Text Opacity
- Using a Text Animator Group
- About Text Animator Groups
- Animating a Layer's Position
- Timing Layer Animations
- Adding Motion Blur
- Working with Shape Layers
- Adding a Shape Layer
- Creating Custom Shapes
- Duplicating Shapes
- Duplicating and Modifying a Composition
- Positioning Layers with Snapping
- Adding Compositions to a 3D Project
- Adding the Finishing Touches
- Animating a Multimedia Presentation
- Using Creative Cloud Libraries in After Effects
- Adjusting Anchor Points
- Parenting Layers
- Precomposing Layers
- Keyframing a Motion Path
- Animating Additional Elements
- Applying an Effect
- About Solid-color Layers
- Animating Precomposed Layers
- Animating the Background
- Adding an Audio Track
- Supported Audio File Formats
- Editing Audio Files in Adobe Audition
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.