Advanced Premiere Pro CS6 Training
In this Advanced Premiere Pro CS6 training class, students will take their Premiere Pro skills to an advanced level.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn how to work with audio effects and clean up noisy video.
- Learn how to work with video effects.
- Learn methods for color correction.
- Learn how to work with compositing techniques.
- Learn to work with the title tools to create text effects.
- Review Putting Clips in Motion
- Adjusting the Motion Effect
- Changing Clip Position, Size, and Rotation
- Working with Keyframe Interpolation
- Using Other Motion-related Effects
- Multicamera Editing
- The Multicamera Process
- Creating a Multicamera Sequence
- Switching Multiple Cameras
- Finalizing Multicamera Editing
- Additional Multicamera Editing Tips
- Editing and Mixing Audio
- Setting Up the Interface to Work with Audio
- Examining Audio Characteristics
- Adjusting Audio Volume
- Adjusting Audio Gain
- Normaizing Audio
- Creating a Split Edit
- Adjusting Audio Levels in a Sequence
- Working with the Audio Mixer
- Sweetening Sound
- Sweetening Sound with Audio Effects
- Adjusting EQ
- Applying Effects in the Audio Track Mixer
- Cleaning Up Noisy Audio
- Adding Video Effects
- Working with Effects
- Keyframing Effects
- Effects presets
- Frequently Used Effects
- Color Correction and Grading
- Color-oriented Workflow
- An Overview of Color-oritned Effects
- Fixing Exposure Problems
- Fixing Color Balance
- Special Color Effects
- Creating a Look
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- What Is an Alpha Channel?
- Making Compositing Part of Your Projects
- Working with the Opacity Effect
- Working with Alpha-Channel Transparencies
- Color Keying a Greenscreen Shot
- Using Mattes
- Creating Titles
- An Overview of the Titler Window
- Video Typography Essentials
- Creating Titles
- Stylizing Text
- Working with Shapes and Logos
- Making Text Roll and Crawl
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Premiere Pro class:
- Basic level knowledge and experience working with Premiere Pro
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: