What is New in Excel 2010?
This Microsoft Excel 2010 webinar covers changes to the ribbon, the new backstage view, Sparklines and Slicers. This is a short webinar aimed at anyone who wants a quick overview of some of the most important changes in Excel 2010.
To view a recording of this webinar, click here to visit our blog.
Register to Attend
Sorry, no upcoming webinars are currently scheduled for this topic. Please contact us if you would like us to schedule a webinar.
- Learn what is new in Excel 2010.
- Learn how the ribbon has changed.
- Learn about the new File tab.
- Learn about the Backstage View, including the Info Tab, the Recent Tab and the Print Tab.
- Learn about Sparklines - tiny charts in worksheet cells.
- Learn about Slicers - visual controls used for filtering PivotTable data.
To Be Covered
- What's New in Excel 2010?
- New Features
- The Ribbon
- Cleaner Interface
- Customize the Ribbon
- The Backstage View
- The Info Tab
- The Recent Tab
- The Print Tab
- What's a Sparkline?
- Types of Sparklines
- What's a Slicer?
- Using the slicer to filter PivotTable Data
- Q and A
Webucator's webinars use WebEx web conferencing software. To ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements for WebEx, visit the system requirements test page.