Developing Silverlight Applications for SharePoint 2010
This one-hour webinar will highlight how to develop Silverlight applications for SharePoint 2010, from the MOC 10175A Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development course.. This webinar is aimed at anyone who wants a brief overview of the integration between Silverlight and SharePoint 2010, using the SharePoint client object model.
To view a recording of this webinar, click here to visit our blog.
Register to Attend
Sorry, no upcoming webinars are currently scheduled for this topic. Please contact us if you would like us to schedule a webinar.
- Learn how to create Silverlight Applications for SharePoint 2010
- Learn how to deploy and debug Silverlight Applications for SharePoint 2010
- Learn how to develop Silverlight applications by using the SharePoint Client Object Model
To Be Covered
- Creating Silverlight Applications
Deploying and Debugging Silverlight Applications for SharePoint 2010
- Integration with SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint Client Object Model DLLs for Silverlight
- Accessing SharePoint Objects and Data in Silverlight Applications
- Asynchronous Communication
- Deploying Silverlight Applications to SharePoint
- Displaying Silverlight Applications in SharePoint 2010 sites
- Developing custom web parts for displaying Silverlight Applications
- Debugging Silverlight Applications
Webucator's webinars use WebEx web conferencing software. To ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements for WebEx, visit the system requirements test page.