Grading your Website using Google Analytics
Marketers, managers, SEO seekers, and IT professionals, this webinar introduces tools to help analyze your website's performance. Discover how your site stacks up against other sites within your industry. We start with fundamental information on Google Analytics data sharing options, an explanation of benchmarking services, and facts about Google's data classification process. Then, we move into the reports that reveal your website's ranking within appropriate industry verticals. Finally, we suggest methods of analysis that will improve your ranking.
Register to Attend
Sorry, no upcoming webinars are currently scheduled for this topic. Please contact us if you would like us to schedule a webinar.
- Learn how to control the data sharing options within your Google Analytics account.
- Learn how benchmarking services work in Google Analytics.
- Learn how Google classifies your data for benchmarking purposes.
- Learn how to access benchmarking reports in Google Analytics.
- Learn how to compare your data with different industry verticals.
- Learn how to analyze benchmarking reports to drive improvements.
To Be Covered
- Basics of Google Analytics Data Sharing Options
- Understanding different data sharing options
- Enabling/Disabling Benchmarking Services
- Basics of Google Analytics Benchmarking Services
- How Google Analytics benchmarking services work
- Is data sharing really anonymous? How accurate is this Service?
- How does Google categorize websites and do I get to choose which category my website belongs to?
- Accessing Benchmark Reports in Google Analytics
- Understanding benchmarking reports in Google Analytics
- Comparing your website performance with different vertical markets
- Using benchmarking reports to drive improvements.
- Q and A
Webucator's webinars use WebEx web conferencing software. To ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements for WebEx, visit the system requirements test page.