An Introduction to Social Media
This fast-paced, 60-minute, social media webinar will give participants a quick overview of the new world of social media and how businesses can take advantage of its benefits. This webinar will offer a look into the tools and knowledge you need for growth, including introductions to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other online social media tools.
To view a recording of this webinar, click here to visit our blog.
Register to Attend
Sorry, no upcoming webinars are currently scheduled for this topic. Please contact us if you would like us to schedule a webinar.
- Learn the basics of social media.
- Learn some basic social media marketing ideas.
- Learn the basics of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Learn about some of the newest social media sites.
To Be Covered
- Social Media Overview
- Learn some of the most recent statistics on social media usage.
- Learn the key benefits of using social media in business marketing plans.
- Learn what industry experts predict the future of social media will be.
- Social Media Marketing Basics
- Learn how to develop your target audience in your social media marketing plan.
- Learn how to determine which social media platforms to focus your time on.
- Social Media Platforms
- Learn the basics on setting up business profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Learn three suggested ways to increase your audiences on each of those social media sites.
- Newest Social Media Sites
- Learn which other social media resources you can use for your business beyond the most popular sites out there.
Webucator's webinars use WebEx web conferencing software. To ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements for WebEx, visit the system requirements test page.