Onsite Class Information
Trainer Conference Call
Prior to class, we encourage you to participate in a conference call with your trainer, so he or she can learn more about the students in class, understand your need for training and discuss any customization required. This also gives you an opportunity to "meet" your trainer prior to the first day of class.
- Dedicated student computers
- Our classes are very hands-on. Each student should have his/her own dedicated computer with the software and class files loaded (we will provide details, set up instructions, student class files, etc.).
- Ideally the computers will have access to the internet.
- An LCD projector for the trainer's computer.
- If the trainer is using his/her own laptop, it is a good idea (though not a requirement) to provide a backup computer for the trainer in case anything should happen to the trainer's.