Configuring Your Microphone In Windows XP
- Left-click on the Start button. The Start Menu will appear.
- Left-click on Control Panel. The Control Panel will open.
- Left-click on the Sounds and Audio Devices option. The Sounds and Audio Devices Properties window will open.
- Left-click on Voice from the tabs at the top of the Sounds and Audio Devices Properties window. About half-way down the window is a button for Test Hardware.
- Left-click on the Test Hardware button. This will open the Sound Hardware Test Wizard.
- Follow the instructions in the Sound Hardware Test Wizard, choosing Next and Finish in the appropriate locations.
- It may take a couple of moments for Windows XP to run the Sound Hardware Test Wizard.
- You'll be given the opportunity to test both your microphone and speakers.
Your microphone should be ready for your Webucator course!