Instructor-Led Online Class Requirements
The following requirements apply only to students taking Instructor-Led Online Classes. If you will attend an Onsite Class, you do not need to fulfill the requirements below.
- A Computer.
- Each student should use a computer dedicated only to them with necessary software as required for the class. The format of our classes doesn't work well with sharing of computers.
- A computer headset.
- We send the headset in the mail to you. When it is shipped, you will receive an e-mail from Webucator with a tracking number.
- If you register for a class leaving only a couple of days, we may not be able to get the headset to you in time.
- You need a broadband Internet connection such as Cable or DSL.
- If your connection is wireless, you may experience some breaks in audio or video. It is recommended you have a wired connection, if possible.
- It is also recommended your download speed is 700kbps or greater.
- If you have multiple computers connecting from the same location this bandwidth requirement is per computer.
- You can run a bandwidth test to ensure your downstream speed is adequate. You should choose the location closest to you when running the test.
- Please verify you meet the WebEx software requirements.
- Any software necessary for your class. It is recommended you use the Setup Computer link available on the My Courses page specific to your class. This page is available when you log into our system.