- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
2. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
3. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
4. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
5. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
6. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
7. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
8. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
9. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
10. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
11. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
12. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
13. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
14. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
15. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
16. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
17. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
18. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
19. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
20. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
21. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
22. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
23. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
24. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
25. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
26. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
27. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
28. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
29. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
30. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
31. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
32. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
33. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
34. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
35. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
36. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
37. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
38. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
39. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
40. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
41. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
42. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
43. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
44. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
45. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
46. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
47. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
48. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
49. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
50. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
51. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
52. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
53. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
54. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
55. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
56. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
57. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
58. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
59. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
60. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
61. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
62. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
63. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
64. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
65. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
66. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
67. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
68. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
69. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
71. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
72. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
73. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
74. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
75. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
76. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
77. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
78. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
79. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
80. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
82. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
83. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
84. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
85. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
86. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
87. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
88. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
89. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
90. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
91. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
92. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
93. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
94. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
95. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
96. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
97. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
98. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
99. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
100. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
101. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
102. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
103. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
104. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
105. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
106. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
107. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
108. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
109. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
110. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
111. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
112. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
113. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
114. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
115. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
116. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
117. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
118. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
120. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
121. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
122. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
123. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
124. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
125. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
126. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
127. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
128. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
129. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
130. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
131. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
132. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
133. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
134. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
135. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
136. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
137. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
138. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
139. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
140. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
141. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
142. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
143. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
144. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
145. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
146. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
147. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
148. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
149. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
150. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
151. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
152. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
153. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
155. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
156. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
157. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
158. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
159. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
160. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
161. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
162. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
163. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
164. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
165. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
166. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
167. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
168. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
169. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
170. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
171. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
172. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
173. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
174. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
175. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
176. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
177. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
178. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
179. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
180. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
181. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
182. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
183. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
184. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
185. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
186. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
187. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
188. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
189. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
190. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
191. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
192. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
193. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
194. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
195. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
196. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
197. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
198. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
199. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
200. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
201. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
203. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
204. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
205. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
206. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
207. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
208. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
209. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
210. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
211. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
212. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
213. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
214. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
215. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
216. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
217. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
218. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
219. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
220. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
221. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
222. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
223. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
224. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
225. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
226. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
227. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
228. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
229. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
230. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
231. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
1. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
- John Eshelman, google, Ann Arbor MI
2. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
- Chouheiba AMAMI, Combined Insurance, thornhill ON
3. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
- Patricia Osborne Randolph, American Baptist Home Mission Societies, King of Prussia PA
4. I would definitely recommend Webucator
- Lindsey Turok, Customink, Mclean VA
5. I'm preparing to start a new job and it had been a number of years since I'd last used MS Project which is the main scheduling tool used by my new employer. Taking this class has helped me feel better prepared to hit the ground running in my new job. The instructor (Laurie) was a good communicator and had a deep knowledge of MS Project 2007. This depth of knowledge along with Laurie's comfort and confidence in leading the class and responding to our questions certainly helped me get as much out of the class as I was capable of getting.
- Jeffrey Mathe, mercer, Buffalo Grove IL
6. Webucator offers excellent instruction from knowledgeable instructors.
- Dustin White, Oracle, Huntington Beach CA
7. awesome.. recomended to all people..
- Richard Rivera, Comcast, Philadelphia PA
8. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
- John Yanzer, Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie WI
9. Instructor/student ratio was great, allowing training to be tailored to my experience level. Interactivity of the web format really helped with questions and answers.
- Karyn Smith, Bombardier, DFW Airport TX
10. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
- John Bald, n/a, Brunswick ME
11. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
- Deyonne Parker, Home Depot, Atlanta GA
12. "I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VB class had the right amount of techical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles."
- Melissa Erjavec, Merrill Corporation, St Paul MN
13. The SQL course was well-laid out and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Michael Arzadon, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, Tustin CA
14. This class met all my expectations and I'm so glad I took it. Lisa did a great job and was very personable.
- Paula Harlow, Kenco Management Services,LLC, Chattanooga TN
15. I very much enjoyed this course and came away EXCITED to apply what I've learned and utilize SharePoint to the fullest!!
- Tonya Reznor, Department of Veterans Affairs, Indianapolis IN
16. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
- Jeremy Lawson, 4 Media, Deerfield Beach FL
17. I was surprised to find that it was one-on-one teaching, it made it possible to direct the focus to what i needed or hoped to get out of the course. The teacher was high spirited and clear.
- Isidora Spielmann, Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston ON
18. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
- James Jackson, AGCO, Duluth GA
19. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA
20. Great class. I never thought I would feel comfortable using a program I had not had any experience with, with just 2 days of training.
- Nandini Das, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
21. The writing class is great. I like the pace, interactions between students and instructor. The information was well planned and smooth. I will take additional classes.
- Tracy Davis, University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora CO
22. The virtual classroom, materials, instruction and information provided by Webucator were all delivered in an excellent, professional manner. I would highly recommend Webucator for anyone needing this type of training.
- Paul Larson, Eaton Corp, Galesburg MI
23. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
- Becca Eisenhauer, Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls SD
24. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-lead class.
- Kellee Lostaunau, International Accreditation Service, Inc., Whittier CA
25. Cool class and lab.
- Guoping Liu, Newark element14, Chicago IL
26. Valerie was superb in guiding the class through a ton of material.
- John Wlaiko, Clearview Consultants Inc., Toronto ON
27. The format and style of Webucator's online training is very fluid and easy to follow, and yet I learned a lot of new content.
- Katherine Sas, The Fredric Rieders Family Renaissance Foundation, Willow Grove PA
28. Connie is a great instructor. She is very patient. She goes above and beyond to search answers to questions from students and provided links to reference materials or tutorials.
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
29. Learning experience made easy.
- Errol Gamory, Florida Power and Light, Miami FL
30. The instructor did an excellent job of helping us understand the why's and the how's of advanced Access functions.
- Mitchell Scott, L-3 Communications, Greenville TX
31. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
32. Very practical, helpful course, delivered personally through the Internet.
- Kevin Grose, n/a, New York NY
33. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
- Dawn Griffin, FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
34. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
- Donald McCain, The Boeing Company , Hazewood MO
35. Webucator provides a great learning experience at the convenience of your computer.This course was very incisive and the class structure was intuitive.
- Michael Quijano, Tradeweb, Jersey City NJ
36. Fantastic Instructor, I did not think online course can be this fun
- Ahmed Shariff, Katz Group Canada, Mississauga ON
37. The instructor did a fabulous job for having a class full of people with all different skill levels! I highly recommend this class!
- Michelle Taylor, UnitedHealth Group, Golden Valley MN
38. I really like Webucator. Instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to the way the class is going depending on the attendees. A lot of good stuff and tips.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
39. Top quality instruction from the best instructors in the field.
- Peter Bachman, A-T Solutions, Inc., Fairfax VA
40. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
- Neeraj Jain, Iridium Satellite, Mclean VA
41. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
- Lisa Robbins, Creative Computing Solutions, inc. (CCSi), Rockville MD
42. This course covered all of the important aspects of the CAPM exam and I feel very prepared to take the test!
- Jake Rumanek, ASRT, Albuquerque NM
43. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
44. The class was great, and I will use the techniques I learned right away in my work.
- Evan Klein, Intuit, Inc., Mountain View CA
45. E-mail Etiquette is well worth the time spent! The instructor is very articulate and has a plethora of knowledge on grammar that helps in the understanding of how to compose a good e-mail!
- Cheryl Ann Cooke, Space & Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific,
46. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
- Joe Philippus, Aspect, Brentwood TN
47. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
- Jonathan Higdon, Verizon Wireless, Wilkes-Barre PA
48. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
- Melissa Adams, None, San Diego CA
49. Instructor was positive and patient. i really learned a lot and enjoyed the class.
- Jenna Reeds, San Jose State University, San Jose CA
50. Webucator definitely made a great impression on not only myself but the owner of the company I work for. Nance P. was a fantastic teacher and I definitely would use Webucator and Nance again for any future training!
- Alisha Zachariah, Mr. Electric of Red Deer, Sylvan Lake AB
51. The format that Webucator uses enables me to learn at my own pace. I also gain knowledge of shortcuts and ways to make me more efficient at my job and maximize my time within the Microsoft programs. This in turn makes me more productive in my day to day jobs.
- Cortney Churchill, W.W. Grainger, Lake Forest IL
52. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
- Alexander Tsui, Universal American, Houston TX
53. Got everything out of the class I'd expected. It was great. The instructor was really good and fun to work with.
- Jimmy Dyal, LCRA, Smithville TX
54. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
55. I went into this course without any Flash experience. I now have the knowledge and skills to put together Flash ads for our website and our television screens. I can't wait to learn more about what this program can do.
- Tasha Lippold, Premier Bank, Dubuque IA
56. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
57. The Advanced Excel course was perfect for learning how to make your job easier and more efficient!
- Latasha McGee, BankUnited, Miami Lakes FL
58. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
- Michelle Cable-Collins, FIS, Norcross GA
59. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
- Eldon Elledge, Click Us Computers, Denver CO
60. The trainer was fun and very knowledgeable in her craft. She made the course easy and fun to learn.
- Linda Tom, teleflora.com, Redondo Beach CA
61. The instructor presented the material in a way that made it much less dry than I had anticipated.
- Kris Munro, Society of Hospital Medicine, Philadelphia PA
62. Effective labs.
- Edward Manalansan, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
63. This Webucator class is the best web-based course I have ever taken.
- Dwight Dillon, ADP, Roseland NJ
64. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
- Jill Wack, DePuy, Warsaw IN
65. Great general overview of the subject.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego CTS, Oswego NY
66. This course was definitely worth the investment of time and money. If my experience is any indication of Webucator's attention to quality, knowledgeable instructors and top-notch customer service; they can definitely expect me to return for all of my professional learning and refresher courses. Webucator is at the top of my list!
- William Vicens, Town of Oro Valley, Marana AZ
67. Outstanding. I now love Visio, when before I had no confidence to move forward.
- Marjorie Desmond, PDC Energy, Bridgeort WV
68. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
- Robert Thompson, National Security Technologies, LLC, Las Vegas NV
69. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
- Fran Mosley, Freight Capital, Memphis TN
70. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
- Shareatha White, Wilmington University, New Castle DE
71. Being able to attend classes remote was such an advantage.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
72. Engaging, on-site, in one day, do it yourself and access to a live instructor to facilitate questions was well worth my time!
- Susan Sutton, Library of Congress, Washington DC
73. Great experience with a friendly instructor.
- Barry Zeyger, Lockheed Martin, Mt Laurel NJ
74. The class was informative, easy to follow and fun!
- Clementine Martin, SuperMedia, Irving TX
75. I really enjoyed this course. It was a great refresher!
- Danielle Bender, PeopleTec, Huntsville AL
76. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
- April Sedgwick, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
77. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
- Erin Bowers, LQ Management LLC, San Antonio TX
78. AK Stout made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
79. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, cleveland OH
80. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
- Rachel Robinson, Canadian Bible Society, Toronto ON
81. Melissa was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
- Jessica Scott, Tradeweb LLC, New York NY
82. I've had great experiences with Webucator classes. The instructors are great and are very helpful. I feel I've gotten my money's worth with each class.
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
83. Wow! Knowledgeable instructor with relevant and real world knowledge!! I feel above the power curve after that class!
- Wendy James, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
84. This is by far the best Adobe class I have EVER taken -- and I have taken several -- Thank you, Stephanie!
- Andrea Perry-Scardina, Siemens, Canton GA
85. Taking this training online was as good as physically attending a classroom. I fully recommend it!
- Jose de Jesus Carranza Martinez, Celanese, Mexico City ME
86. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
87. Very good class and learned new extended features available in MySQL
- Nhon Dao, DB Consulting Group, Inc., Houston TX
88. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
89. The pace and quality of this class was fantastic. It really kept me engaged.
- John Tkalcich, Blackboard, Phoenix AZ
90. Exceeded Expectations! Amazing Instructor! Actually Learned Something!!!
- Wendy James, RCS, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
91. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
92. Webducator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience. Connie is the best!
- Janelle Badanes, Deltek, Herndon VA
93. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
- Julie Ford, IAB Canada, Toronto ON
94. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I also loved my instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Jenison MI
95. This class was great, and the ability to take it from home was the cherry on the sundae. It was intensive with lots of practice, rather than just reading and taking notes.
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Signal Hill CA
96. Highly Recommend this course for XSLT
- John Webster, Red Rock Government Services, Ashburn VA
97. For those needing additional PDU's for their PMP continuing education - Webucator is a great choice as they provide exceptional training, great price with very experienced facilitors. I will be coming back again.
- Arlene Carter, Nissan North America, Murfreesboro TN
98. "Provides the practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in your workplace and is a great way to get started using SQL"
- Andrew Heiman, Bank of America, Nashville TN
99. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
100. I just happened to be the only student in the class and this made it very enjoyable and personalized. It was also nice that Webucator continued to offer the class with just one person. I came away more knowledgeable than when I went in.
- Mark Lilley, TRUVEN Health Analytics, Greenwood Village CO
101. Janie was an awesome teacher who took the pressure and fear out of the equation and left everyone feeling empowered and capable.
- Sandhya Iyer, Salesforce.com, Portland OR
102. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
- Charles Scott, Plains All American, Houston TX
103. A semester's worth of class in one solid, easy-to-follow, day!
- Nathan Woolard, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond OK
104. All Project Management Professionals who use MS Project should participate in this training to better understand and apply the many sophisticated scheduling features of MS Project 10 to plan. manage and communicate project status.
- Kimberley Uhlig, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Newark NJ
105. It was a very relaxed and personal setting that taught everything I had hoped to learn.
- Bradley Foster, Freddie Mac, Arlington VA
106. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
- Robert Hawthorne, Firebox Training, Union NJ
107. This class was perfect for me. I have had a few months developing in Silverlight to get met going before the class. This class filled in gaps of my knowledge and brought me up to speed in areas that I was kinda on the wrong track.
- Matt Heller, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
108. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
109. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
- Susan Lowy, Goodwill Manasota, Sarasota FL
110. Best experience
- Chen Yang, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
111. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
- Aaron Shanahan, The Robbins Company, Kent WA
112. Best online class ever
- Antonio Baxter, CDPH, Sacramento CA
113. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
- Julie Pomerville, DuPont Performance Coatings, Plymouth MI
114. The pacing, the quality of the exersizes and the overall subject matter was perfect for learning!
- Robert Hinshaw, Merchante-solutions, Spokane WA
115. Great experience.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
116. I was skeptical of how much I could learn from an online course. This course exceeded my expectations and the instructor taught in a way that was easy to understand and retain. I was able to talk directly with the instructor just as if we were in the same room. I would definitely recommend this course and the instructor!
- Ginger Simpson, Luminex Corp, Austin TX
117. The materials were excellent and all of the remote setup went smoothly. The instructor was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. He matched the pace to my needs so the class was never stressful or boring.
- David McDaniel, Intuit (FL), Melbourne FL
118. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
119. This was exactly what I was looking for and was a thorough discussion of the Spring Framework. The instructor was excellent.
- Dale Sikkema, The First American Corporation, Knoxville TN
120. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
- Delina Bible, Green Country Technology Center, Okmulgee OK
121. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
- Leigh Vavrik, ORBIS Corporation, Oconomowoc WI
122. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
123. This course was very helpful in reinforcing and building a solid base of SQL knowledge.
- Clifford Hebert, T-Mobile, Bellevue WA
124. The instructor was very clear in speaking and enjoyed what he was teaching which made the course enjoyable.
- Amy Woodcock, Canplas, Barrie ON
125. I would highly recommend Webucator for your learning needs. I am a visually impaired web professional and I found it to be an excellent way to effectively learn and interact. I will definitely use them again! Great work Webucator!
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
126. The instructor was very patient, helpful, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
- James Grant, ACS/Xerox, Richmond VA
127. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
- Tammy Reed, PDX, FORT WORTH TX
128. Class was well taught and materials easy to access. Webcator interface made it easy to follow along. Examples files provided make it easy to use as a reference when back at the office.
- Lisa Elizondo, CalSTRS, Sacramento CA
129. This will enhance my abilities greatly. I am looking forward to using what I have learned in this course to make my data needs much easier to handle. I feel the course was very detailed and I especially enjoyed the hands-on learning.
- Patricia Seaney, Rady Children's Hospital , Spring Valley CA
130. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
- Beth Oren, St. James Healthcare, Butte MT
131. Great Course, great instructor. I would recommend this for anyone trying to learn PHP
- Wendy Mackay, Astor & Sanders Corporation, Chattanooga TN
132. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Base Camp.
- Gordon Paulson, Connexion Technologies, Cary NC
133. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
- David Rosario, San Francisco Housing Authority, San Franciso CA
134. Happy Together with Webucator!!
- Jason Quintana, OpenTV, Golden CO
135. This was by far the best online training received.
- Michelle Scott, IVIE & ASSOCIATES, Flower Mound TX
136. Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Training is a great skill and tool. Webucator has professional instrutors and provides a step by step manual to follow along or use on your own time. I look forward to taking the advanced PowerPoint training.
- Sue Mathis, Johnson Controls, Milwaukee WI
137. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
- Patrick Quirk, Ward Williston Oil Company, Bloomfield Hills MI
138. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
- Alison Geraghty, Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Toronto ON
139. Excellent course with good, relevant material
- Michael Adams, CNO Services, LLC, Carmel IN
140. There aren't many times when it comes to training that you leave the training, with the knowledge to confidently apply what you've learned...Webucator is one of the few companies that will get you there…!!!
- Jonathan Fantroy, Bell Helicopter, Hurst TX
141. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
142. Great investment!
- Annie Stetz, SMART Technologies, Calgary AB
143. The instructor was very professional and knew the material she had presented.
- Bret Miller, Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth, Inc., Ft Worth TX
144. Very complete and interactive.
- Ann Sweeney, Healthland, Minneapolis MN
145. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
- Justin Linden, Walker, New Lisbon WI
146. 've learned a lot in taking technical courses with Webucator. Thank you very much, keep up the good work, and more power to you!
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
147. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
- Sarah Bazzano, Sonar6, Sausalito CA
148. Great training class, focused on the one-on-one education with hands on training.
- Joe Rogers, Alere Health LLC, Atlanta GA
149. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
- Allison Barns, NOAA , Seattle WA
150. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
- Leena Olson, Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
151. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
- Yvonne Moore, Elmers Products Inc, Westerville OH
152. I thought the materials were presented in a highly organized and concise fashion, making it a easy reference tool for the present and future.
- Rachel Huffine, TM Forum, Morristown NJ
153. I’d always wanted more formal training and upgraded to Camtasia 8 a few months ago in order to take advantage of training on the newly released version. I’m glad that I found Webucator to fit that need perfectly.
- Joe Joyner, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA
154. The place to take future courses.
- Eid El-Debes, CGI, Richmond Hill ON
155. The instructor kept asking if the class was meeting our needs, if the pace was good and if we understood what we were learning.
- Debra Rutten, WYLE , Ridgecrest CA
156. Class was very informative. Knowlegable instructor.
- Gayle Nybo, Midwest Assistance Program, New Prague MN
157. This class taught me everything I needed to get started in InDesign. Not only did it teach me the basics but it also detailed into exactly what I am doing currently within my job. It was great!
- Lindsey Mueller, RCI Safety, Blue Springs MO
158. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable! I love the fact that I can re-take this class at no extra cost. The documentation provided will be a resource I'll use forever. Very organized, very detailed, very interactive, very worth the money!
- Louise Oldland, Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union, Edgewood MD
- Jeffrey Shoemaker, HSBC (DE), New Castle DE
160. Great customer service putting the student first and highly knowledgeable instructors. They even ran the class with one student which was amazingly helpful to me
- Gail Valenti, Cambridge Health Alliance, Arlington MA
161. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
162. I was able to keep up with the intro instructions and feel knowledgeable enough to continue with the intermediate class.
- Dorothea Graham-King, HUDSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, JERSEY CITY NJ
163. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
- Tammy Ellis, Wheeler Mission Ministries, Indianapolis IN
164. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
165. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
166. Great classes.
- Crisalida Pedro, Wawanesa, Winnipeg MB
167. I came in with questions and the instructor took the time to go over those areas with extra care when they were addressed within the curriculum. I also had a question that was not intended to be covered, but she still took the time to go over the topic with me and explain it as thoroughly as if it were part of the course!
- Amanda Furtado, Nantucket Community Sailing, Nantucket MA
168. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
169. Great, better previous training I have had!
- Carrie Goertz (Deal), MIPT, Oklahoma City OK
170. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
- Catherine Liberatore, Sacramento Life Center, Sacramento CA
171. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
- Julia Scott, Scott Realty Advisors, Charlotte NC
172. Fantastic virtual learning experience w/equally fantastic learned instructor. Will be back for additional classes ... thank you!
- Lisa Froude, State Farm Insurance, Hamburg NJ
173. A very efficient session with a curtious and knowledgable trainer
- Bruce J. Battista, Baker & Hostetler, LLP, Cleveland OH
174. I was looking for an explanation of how Expression Web worked vs. my current software of Front Page and I got this in spades. PLUS I wanted to be refreshed on how to do CSS and I got that big time. I wanted to have an appraisal of a few of my current web pages I maintain, and I got that as well. Perfection all around.
- Bernard Schafer, General Services Administration, Washington, DC DC
175. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
176. Very good online class. It provides you with real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
177. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
- Debbie Wood, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, Victoria BC
178. Well paced and informative.
- Stephen Boisvert, Datastream Content Solutions, College Park MD
179. I highly recommend Webucator. The support before class was top-notch and I don't think I could have had a better instructor.
- Joan Morrissy, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., Willow Springs IL
180. Connie is a very effective teacher.
- Donald Platzer, Gallagher Fluid Seals, Inc, King of Prussia PA
181. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
182. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
183. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
- Kendra Walker, enVista, Carmel IN
184. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have. If they don't know the answer they will research it and let you know what a solution is to the best of their ability.
- Mike Paradiso, Chicago Tribune, Chicago IL
185. Excellent training, even for a beginner. Lots of practical work that put learning right into practice.
- Linda Hunter, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault, Austin TX
186. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
- George McKee, Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc., Arlington TX
187. Great class with a lot of demos to apply the learning.
- Tim Schaefer, The Boeing Company , Chicago IL
188. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
- Nathan Young, California Communications Acesss Foundation, Oakland CA
189. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
- Mohit Saran, Customink, Mclean VA
190. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
191. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
192. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
- Deborah Hastings, Bailie Lumber Company, Hamburg NY
193. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
- Janet Bergeron, Farsouth Investments, glen st mary FL
194. The training environment is intimate and relaxed, and the Webucator experience seems very complete, from the attentive prep work pre-class to course completion.
- Cody Wilson, Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, Davenport IA
195. Great class!
- Edward Wesley, Princess Cruises, Valley Village CA
196. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
197. The instructor was very knowledgeable and gave real world examples to help drive home the lessons.
- David Dube, MPX, Portland ME
198. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
- Ashley Nelson, Alterman, Inc., San Antonio TX
199. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
- Laurie Byrd, Shea Family @ Home, El Cajon CA
200. Well paced, good coverage, very complete.
- William Lieberman, Jacobs, Oakland CA
201. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
- Shelby Coleman, Fresno County Federal Credit Union, Fresno CA
202. Class is VERY informative and hands on
- David Foster, SuperMedia, Irving TX
203. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
204. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
205. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
- Todd Copeman, WINONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Winona MN
206. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
207. I liked the small class sessions, the personal attention, and the knowledge of the instructor. The pace of the class was great, the exercises were perfect.
- Tasmin McDonald, Laurel MD
208. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
209. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
- Lea Alexander, UIC College of Dentistry, Schaumburg IL
210. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
211. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
- Nick Piscopio, LifeScan, Inc., Wayne PA
212. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
- Patricia Avitia, TX DFPS, Austin TX
213. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
214. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
- Jesse Mack, Honeywell International Inc., Morristown NJ
215. This was my first webinar but my experience was fantastic! I really learned a lot and would definitely participate in more courses in the future.
- Coy Woolard, flanders filters, Washington NC
216. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
217. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
- Alex Horton, Centerfield Media Holdings, LLC, El Segundo CA
218. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
219. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
- Joy Willich, Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta KS
220. I very much enjoyed my one-on-one Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
- Marthanne Glenn, n/a, Silver Spring MD
221. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
- Pete Crabtree, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc., Houston TX
222. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
- Ann Werner, KRM Information Services, Inc., Eau Claire WI
223. I'm amazed at what this program can do. This class really helped to put me in the right direction for creating training content for our end users.
- Kanesa Monroe, King County, Seattle WA
224. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the class.
- Phyllis Paine, Compass Group USA, Mobile AL
225. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
226. This was my second course, and Webucator is a solid 2-for-2, in my book! Great courses, great instructors, and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to enhance their technical skill set. Keep up the great work!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
227. Webucator proves to be an efficient and effective tool to meet the most demanding needs of its students.
- Everett Hinson, IDMI, Grand Prairie TX
228. This was a great course, and the instructor was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it, and I will definitely look to take more courses in the future.
- Vincent Aye, Synerion, Etobicoke ON
229. The instructor was very personable and patient with my slow progress. The course touched on every subject in the book and there were good lessons to reinforce what we learned.
- Tony Brakes, State of Alaska,Div of R&B, Juneau AK
230. Thank you i feel this was a great tool that extended my knowledge of SQL Database language.
- Christine Vivar, Tharperobbins, Attleboro MA
231. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
232. Hands down, the best training one can get over the web! The instructor was really amazing. She took her time with everyone and was able to address our questions.
- Vinson Cornejo, Logos Technlogies, Reston VA
233. I found the class to be very good structure and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
234. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
- Michael Goins, Hewlett-Packard, Strasburg CO
235. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
236. The class really got me set up to use VBA with Word 2007. The instructor knows her stuff and is very patient and thorough, as well as very nice!
- Suzanne McKinney, CSC, Chantilly VA
237. I was skeptical about taking a class online but it was great to be able to be at work and training at the same time.
- Herb Jensen, Bond Specialists Holding Co, Hermitage TN
238. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
- Shawn Sullivan, American Land Title Association, Washington DC
239. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Childrens Hospital, San Diego, San Diego CA
240. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
- Tarun Reddy, NA, Vienna VA
241. Well, it definitely got me off the ground level. Good foundation to build on.
- Brandon Solomon, District of Columbia, Washington DC
242. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
- Kelly Voorhees, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver CO
243. Take this course, it's awesome!
- Larry Budd, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
244. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, Syracuse NY
245. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
246. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
- Jennifer Smith, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
247. Webucator provides full service training.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
248. Webucator is a terrific tool. I especially enjoyed the cup of candy that was sent along with my learning materials. Small touches like that are what make the difference when choosing who to use for your online learning.
- Rainie Hamel, Harvest Capital Company, Canby OR
249. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
250. Thank you for providing this online training class. I learned a great deal and it was just like being in a live class. Excellent!!
- Danielle DuBose, n/a, Wheaton IL
251. I went from knowing nothing to knowing enough to create forms with confidence. The instructor was patient and went at a good pace. She also speaks very clearly.
- Anne Mahoney, Watermark Estate Management Services, LLC, Kirkland WA
252. The course material was well-written, with plenty of opportunities for practice. The instructor (Connie) was such fun!
- Keisha Rivers, Hypercube, LLC, Carrollton TX
253. Very interesting, learned some great tips and tricks about illustrator that I had not been able to find out on my own previously.
- Kristen Gibson, MDwise Inc., Indianapolis IN
254. I've been teaching for 30+ years and Webucator is by far the best distance learning experience I have used for IT subjects!
- Robert W. Heiwinkel, AMEDD C&S, Schertz TX
255. Great class! Very useful & practical applications! Excellent instructor !!!
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
256. Webucator has provided the best software instruction experience I have ever had, by far.
- Amanda Dobbs, Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs CO
257. I appreciate learning from an instructor who knew all about Project Management. He was genuinely interested in ensuring that I understood what was being taught.
- Jackie Julaton, City of Colorado Springs - IT Dept, Colorado Springs CO
258. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
- Sarah Gamache, Portland Pie Company, Scarborough ME
259. This class will definitely have me up and running. I am already signed up for the advanced class.
- Tahnya Huneidi, Clark College, Vancouver WA
260. The Goal Setting and Time Management course is packed with tidbits that made me reflect and realize what I need to change. The instructor's experience was very evident. Good application of modern technology and apps.
- James Bonson, UT Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio TX
261. Excellent educational tool.
- David Zeaman, Isis, Jackson Heights NY
262. This is a great training for those just starting and those who have some experience with the program. The virtual delivery method worked perfectly. It was like sitting in a classroom, but I was able to do it from my home office.
- Richard Todd, Siemens, Cary NC
263. Superior Class!!! A must have for anyone that uses Excel!
- Dawn Andrew, Triaco, Farmington Hills MI
264. Some of the best course materials I've ever encountered. The instructor knew the material inside and out.
- Kelly Trosper, USDA, fort collins CO
265. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
- Daniel Bullington, VHDA, Richmond VA
266. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
- Cheryl Rossi, VertiQ Software LLC, Morgan Hill CA
267. Mel was a rockin' instructor!
- Courtney Williams, Conn's, Beaumont TX
268. There is no better way then through Webucator to maintain your education in this fast paced world!
- Sean Gilmore, Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Denver CO
269. The instructor was fabulous and made the class fun. I learned lots of great tools that will prove invaluable.
- Gretchen Schneider, Celebrate Travel, Cameron Park CA
270. Great introduction into MySQL for DBA's who are considering moving to the platform.
- Chip Handley, City of Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA
271. Best course ever!!! Time flew by with helpful information. Fun interaction and my instructor was super awesome!! Thanks to this course, I can now hold my own in the office I work in.
- Chris Cochran, Craftworks-Old Chicago, broomfield CO
272. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
- Morris Manzanares, Tepa, LLC, Colorado Springs CO
273. Great class. Will teach you a lot of handy skills for the business world. It will make your day easier.
- George Trojaniak, n/a, Lemont IL
274. Even as a graphic designer of ten years, I still learned a few new tips and tricks about Photoshop.
- Rachel Sparrow, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Seattle WA
275. Great instructor and class material will help me manage my time much more effectively!
- Suzanne Cracha-Carvalho, Catalyst360°, Bensalem PA
276. Webucator provided a very thorough class. The ability to ask questions, have the instructor view my own screen, and practice tasks made it a very valuable learning experience.
- Jeannine Little, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
277. What a fun class! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who considers Captivate something they could never feel comfortable with. I did it and really enjoyed learning the software.
- Mary Ann Keith, Puget Sound Orthopaedics, Lakewood WA
278. This course provided the fundamentals, but the instructor was more than willing and able to answer any specific question.
- Martin Spriggs, WELS, Milwaukee WI
279. The instructor was well versed in the subject matter and made the learning process an enjoyable experience. In addition to being knowledgeable, the instructor was always considerate and flexible in how we tackled each day of instruction.
- David Francoeur, AFSC, Lacombe AB
280. Excellent, I had asked for an older version to be taught and webucator met my needs reinstalling an older version of SharePoint software and teaching a 1 on 1 class.
- Bruce Pilant, US Government, Kittery Point ME
281. A great way to develop your team, makes teaching new skills easy and reduces travel expenses for your organization.
- Mike Dulin, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
282. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
283. i learned a lot and i feel prepared to use this info tomorrow at work!
- Brent Foxworth, n/a, frisco TX
284. Very well prepared and knowledgeable Instructor!
- Connie Howell, Webucator, Villa Rica GA
285. Instructor was extremely well-versed in the software and gave us a perfect combination of the basic tips and shortcuts, adding in tailored tasks specific to each of her students' separate tasks/needs. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
- Marissa Dickson, Lockheed Martin, Houston TX
286. Webucator puts you in touch with some of the best instructors, ones who know the field they're teaching rather than just reading from a book.
- Amie Petruzzi, PWCampbell, Pittsburgh PA
287. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
- Steve Link, flanders filters, lucama NC
288. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
- April Tapper, Piasecki Aircraft, Essington PA
289. Good Instructor and hands on training.
- Qamar Jafery, Novell, Inc., Provo UT
290. Great learning experience for me! Excellent instructor! I'm excited about applying this technology at my company!
- Casey Murrell, TTI Inc., Fort Worth TX
291. I would recommend this to anyone who prefers online training
- John Vasica, self, Sandy UT
292. The DB2 SQL Training class was great ! The instructor was very knowledgeable about all topics and also more than willing to answer any questions raised. Looking forward to attending more online instructor-led training in the future.
- Debra LaBelle, Delhaize America Hannaford, Scarborough ME
293. This course will quickly get you started with Spring framework.
- Balwinder Jathaul, GSA, FAS, National Customer Service Center, Kansas City MO
294. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
295. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
- Amy Moffitt, Knight Point Systems, Reston VA
296. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
- Rhonda Rawles, Pinnacle Sales Group, Inc., Haines City FL
297. Stephanie does a great job facilitating the course through Adobe Illustrator. She knows that program that well. She is informative, professional and fun to be with!
- Michael Allevato, The Walt Disney Company, Anaheim CA
298. The Spring-MVC Web Applications training was excellent and will you get you up and running quickly.
- Jeff Fry, Clearwire, Bellevue, WA WA
299. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
- Casandra Zessin, Farnsworth Group, Inc., Peoria IL
300. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
301. This was my first time using webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
- Tammy Rosen, Fur-Get Me Not, Arlington VA
302. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
303. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
304. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
- Melissa Schulz, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Tualatin OR
305. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
306. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I liked that she was willing to answer ALL of my questions that weren't even part of the curriculum.
- Lorrie Smith, USAA, San Antonio TX
307. Course was informative, instructor was engaging, and pacing was perfect. Would definitely take another course with Webucator.
- Johnnie Kaldor, Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command, Suffolk VA
308. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
- Dale Whitehead, NoteWorld Servicing Center, Tacoma WA
309. Webucator is a great way for busy professionals to get training without being away from the office.
- Margaret Smith, Stryker Orthopaedics, Mahwah NJ
310. Great course!
- Zibing Wang, Center for Prostate Disease Research, Rockville MD
311. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
312. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
313. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
- Lisa Dunn, OpenTV, San Francisco CA
314. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Arlington VA
315. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
- Tommy Brunow, Roche (MS), Ocean Springs MS
316. This was my first experience with Webucator, and I sure hope it's not my last! It was a great way to learn, with a class of three people and one very knowledgeable trainer. I feel confident in what I have learned, and I would absolutely recommend Webucator to anyone thinking about taking a class.
- Becky Phillips, self, Bremerton WA
317. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
- Scott Braun, Tangible Solutions, Inc., Matthews NC
318. Great Training! Knowledgeable instructor and great course books!
- Amy Prior, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN
319. Great course with an awesome instructor Connie!!!
- Michelle Biemer, Clean Harbors, Norwell MA
320. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
- Jonda Faucher, Asurion, Nashville TN
321. Webucator is a great way to focus on a skill and come away with valuable, working knowledge.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
322. Excellent training and individual attention to students. I would recommend these classes to anyone.
- Donna Finley, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
323. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
- Roberto Esguerra, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP, Los Angeles CA
324. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
325. This is a really good course to start your Oracle career.
- Guojian Cai, TD Bank Canada, Mississauga ON
326. I have taken 4 classes through Webucator. Their staff is wonderful! The instructors are very knowledgeable. I love the feeling of being in a classroom setting without having to travel. I can even take the classes from my home which makes it very nice!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
327. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
- Nate Goldstein, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
328. Easy flowing!
- Elbert Phillips, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
329. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
- Antoinette Arriola, CFHC, Los Angeles CA
330. This is a great class!!!!
- Linda C Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
331. This course was well taught and very organized! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Allison Rollman, Costume Supercenter, Hazlet NJ
332. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
333. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
- Scott Ferris, Whole Foods Market, Austin TX
334. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
335. This class has given me the boost of confidence that I needed to take over my companies AdWords campaigns. So many helpful pointers and tips that I learned in hours that would have otherwise taken me months to pick up on. Great class!
- Samantha Mills, mywedding.com, Castle Rock CO
336. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
337. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
338. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
339. Excellent way to learn Excel. Instructor was very helpful, pleasant and kept the pace going well.
- Cindy Herring, IBA Molecular, Poquoson VA
340. well worth the money
- James Corrigan, Whitsons, islandia NY
341. This tool, together with the training are real differentiators interactive data modelling and presentation the future is now.
- Christopher Hiltbrand, SAIC, McLean VA
342. Very valuable.
- Allison Lizzadro, Meade, McCook IL
343. Webucator provides a really interactive fun way of learning Excel. I enjoyed having the opportunity to view and demonstrate lessons with our instructor and classmates. I appreciate the guide and nice headset and microphone making communication easy! Overall, it is a really cool program that I will be recommending to people who need refreshers in Excel.
- Abbey Murck, Randstad, Atlanta GA
344. The class was excellent.
- Lucille Coates, DePelchin Children's Center, Houston TX
345. The instructor was not only thorough but she was very receptive to my specific needs and willing to tailor her teaching to my specific goals.
- Sarah Willis, Express Scripts, St. Louis MO
346. What a great experience! The ability to virtually "screen-share" and being able to ask questions and get real time responses made the training interactive and enjoyable. I will definitely be using Webucator for future online traning courses.
- Scott Fairbairn, Riverside Health System, Newport News VA
347. RoboHelp11 course by Rick Stone will be one of the best decisions you can make to learn more about the application. I look forward to taking more Webucator and his classes in the future.
- Claudine Uscola-Johnson, New York Life Insurance Company, Reno NV
348. Janie was very helpful in answering my questions. She geared the classes to my situation as well as the others taking the class.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
349. Excellent Class well worth the time and money.
- Shawn Chinn, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co, Mansfield TX
350. Steve S was great today!! I lucked out and got a one on one so I learned far more than normal. Steve is an excellent instructor!! Thanks Steve!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
351. Steven's iOS development course is great for experienced programmers looking to get their feet wet with iOS dev.
- Nick Leach, Chico's FAS, Fort Myers FL
352. VERY Helpful I learned alot in a short amount of time without being overloaded or rushed along! THANKS!
- MALCOLM WADSWORTH, FRIENDSHIP TRAP CO., Friendship ME
353. Great introductory class. Quick comprehensive view along with some useful tips and techniques for real world designers!
- Gabriel Ratliff, Denver CO
354. Chris had great information to share and seemed knowledgeable in many different areas, not just project management. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with me in a way that made your class relevant to my situation.
- Sandy Lanning, American Century Investments, Kansas City MO
355. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
- Monty Clawson, DoD, Silverdale WA
356. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
357. Excellent Instructors with cutting-edge technology. Highly recommend
- William Richmond Jr, Bank of America, Norfolk VA
358. State of the art online instruction
- Sasikala Sridhar, SRP, Tempe AZ
359. "Once again, Webucator did not disappoint. They are my go-to company for all of my training needs."
- Jelise Ballon, Dimension Data Management Services (Pty) Ltd, Cross Junction VA
360. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
- Ole Calderone, Harris Corporation, Toronto ON
361. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
- John Packowski, TRX, San Francisco CA
362. Great class for someone who is new to MS Project 2013 and needs to get the basic understanding. Instructor was knowledgeable and always answered all the questions asked in class. Definitely would recommend this to someone who is new to MS Project 2013 or hasn't been using it for long.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Graham WA
363. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
364. The instructor is excellent, thorough and pleasant. You will learn a lot of more than expected.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
365. Great course led by a very knowledgeable instructor. I have a comfort level with Crystal Reports that I did not believe was possible. Great job Brian!
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
366. Ace Fekay is a phenomenal instructor; I would recommend him to my colleagues.
- Shawn Ramsey, Comptroller of the Currency, Washington DC
367. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
368. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
- Daina Mirsch, Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., Anchorage AK
369. Brian made the course enjoyable and not overwhelming. I learned a lot and already have the ability to apply the course material to my day to day work. Thank you Brian for a great class and hope to work with you again soon.
- Kori Neill, Enform, Calgary AB
370. The class and the on-line format fully exceeded my expectations in every way. Fantastic!
- Chris Ferrara, Ernst & Young, Secaucus NJ
371. The class exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- Kate Schlagel, CaptionMax, Minneapolis MN
372. Wonderfully interactive and more informative than many in-person training seminars.
- Howard Semones, Colorado Department of Local Affairs, Denver CO
373. This training class is refreshingly beneficial and exceeded my expectations of on-line learning courses. We were able to really learn the fundamentals of InDesign in three days. I know this software would have been a nightmare without Webucator and the expert instructors they provide to you.
- Stephanie Falcone, HMC Companies, Jupiter FL
374. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
- Wendy Hurd, Pepsico, Twinsburg OH
375. This is a nice way to train!
- Jerry Williams, Communicare Health Services, Cincinnati OH
376. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
377. If you need to get up to speed on Cold Fusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, East Syracuse NY
- Wanda Garcia, Howard Community College, Columbia MD
379. Webucator will exceed your expectation of online training.
- Anthony Calhoun, PepsiCo, Inc., Hillside IL
380. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
- Shountee Turner, UniStar Nuclear, Baltimore MD
381. Loved the online environment and teacher!
- Lindsey Siehda, First State Bank, Saint Clair Shores MI
382. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
- Frank Rich, Alliance Beverage, Phoenix AZ
383. I learned some new tips and tricks I might not know about if I learned the tool on my own
- Carmelita Bentley, The Boeing Company , Renton WA
384. I took the Introduction to CCS class and it was just what I was looking for. Being able to ask questions and show my screen when I needed to troubleshoot was great.
- Patricia Heuser, Wellspring + Stockamp, Portland OR
385. The Webucator instructor was knowledgable and the material was relevant, I would strongly recommend them!
- Larry Spencer, Optimum Networking, aurora CO
386. Excellent class, excellent customer and Mel has a great sense of humor. With his constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are even in an online training environment, it felt like a classroom to me.
- Julie Kennedy, n/a, Carlsbad CA
387. Quality training with educated and informed instructors -- That's what I expected, and that's what I got.
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
388. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
- Tony Layon, wafertech, Camas WA
389. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
- Dianna Carter, DOC NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
390. Connie was a fun HTML5 instructor. She's very lively and kept things interesting for us and was very helpful in answering any questions we had.
- Elizabeth Sommerfield, Spectrum Training Brokers, Arlington VA
391. I throughly enjoied the class, and feel that it was very educational to me.
- Ginri Jordan, HTC, Conway SC
392. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
- Natascha Syre, Smithsonian Institution Office of Contracting, Arlington VA
393. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
- Matt Larsen, Illini Center, Chicago IL
394. The instructor moved at a very manageable, easy-to-follow pace. Not only was our instructor always available for additional help but encouraged questions throughout the lecture. Overall a 10/10.
- Matthew Coleman, Six3 Intelligence Solutions, McLean VA
395. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
- Shannon Bray, ADM Corporation, Middlesex NJ
396. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, Chicago IL
397. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
- Nina Nussbaum-Jones, Lockheed Martin, Ventnor City NJ
398. Instructor was great because even though I made a mistake she understood what I was trying to do and could address why that didn't work. She also provided additional examples to help clarify things that we had questions about. The additional examples were very helpful.
- Jennifer Kotch, hach, Loveland CO
399. I really enjoyed this webinar because of the personal classroom feel and the experience of the instructors.
- Angela Hauke, Global Endowment Management, Charlotte NC
400. "Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve."
- Jan Dean, Cyber Academy, Natchitoches LA
401. Webucator, online courses made fun and easy!
- Paul McLaughlin, Premier Source, San Mateo CA
402. Great class! Very informative! Instructor mixed learning styles and showed good demonstrations to assist in efficient learning.
- Wendy James, Veterans Affairs, Thornton CO
403. I was very pleased with the upfront enrollment, support, and communication processes. All along the way, the Webucator team made sure that I had what I needed, when I needed it. Great follow through. I will definitely consider this method of online instructor-led training again.
- Susan Rodgers, AT&T, Atlanta GA
404. David is a great instructor... very friendly and helpful.
- Angela Langille, DealerMine Inc., Saint John NB
405. I highly recommend the experience!
- Kent Smith, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
406. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
- Kimberly Hernandez, Colorado Dept of Local Affairs, Denver CO
407. Boom!!!! Melissa was awesome.
- Racheal Cooper, King's Daughters' Health, Madison IN
408. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
409. Definitely recommend this avenue for intstruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
- Myka Hill, Transportation Security Administration, Salt Lake City UT
410. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
411. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
412. David is an excellent instructor. Thanks again, Webucator! I will definitely recommend you to my colleagues for their technical training needs.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
413. The instructor was wonderful, the pace was excellent, and the materials were incredibly well planned and well thought out.
- Julia Tutko, MIT, Cambridge MA
414. I would definitely use Webucator again.
- David Cook, Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services, houston TX
415. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
416. Webucator made learning the material fun and easy to comprehend. I will definitely request more training from this vendor. Great job Webucator!
- Ashley McBride, Hay Group, Arlington VA
417. Gave a good base to start learning Java. Now I have a better understanding of how our Java applications works. I feel more confident that I can eventually become a Java pro. I would take more Webucator classes.
- Shiju Daniel, City of Philadelphia District Attorney's Office, Philadelphia PA
418. Personalized high-quality training with lot of hands-on experience with the use of challenging labs.
- Charles Brown, self, New Milford NJ
419. The class and instructor were well worth the investment. I learned a lot more than expected and can hopefully use that knowledge in my everyday, professional goals.
- Amie Petruzzi, PWCampbell, Pittsburgh PA
420. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
- Craig Worrell, Sheetz, Altoona PA
421. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
- Karen McNeill, All Coast Therapy, Lady Lake FL
422. Kenneth is the Silver Bullet trainer to Silverlight
- Chris Kadel, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
423. This is an excellent site to take training, instructors are very professional and knowledgeable.
- James Chesscher, Booz Allen Hamilton, San Antonio TX
424. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
- Debbie Kurzhals, Power Engineers, St. Louis MO
425. The Webucator method fit my needs perfectly. The instructor proceeded at my pace and showed patience when I asked to repeat a process or return to an earlier subject. Finally, since I took the class utilizing my own system, I have all the files saved for easy access which allows me to review them as needed when attempting new processes in the future.
- Brian O'Leary, Breeders' Cup, Ltd., Lexington KY
426. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the the basic instruction itself.
- Davee Kaplan, C3 Networx, Chula Vista CA
427. Webucator trainer and facilitators consistently offer excellent and above average learning experiences.
- Joy Whitley, Central Hydrocarbons, LLC, Nashville TN
428. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
429. JavaServer Pages 202 changed my comfort level from 1 100 in a week.
- Nathaniel Hagey, The Limited Brands, Columbus OH
430. Best class
- Anthony Osafo, Accenture, Chicago IL
431. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
- Kate Falconer, Hecla Mining Company, Indian Hills CO
432. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
- Jeff Foster, NetJets, Columbus OH
433. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
- Sarah Miller, PDS, Inc., Blue Bell PA
434. Most of the time, we were tying in our IDEs and loading our own code in our browsers. It was real hands-on practice, and that's great for my learning style. The instructor was always there and willing to jump in and help, but was also willing to let us struggle a bit to figure things out - which helps to cement the learning. Good class!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Long Beach CA
435. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
- Phyllis Roberts, Solid State Controls, Shawnee OK
436. I've never worked with SQL. The instructor did a great job in giving me a foundation to launch from.
- Jeanne Vickery, Insight (KY), Louisville KY
437. Very informational.
- Heather Davis, Rays, Traverse City MI
438. My instructor covered alot of information within limited time! I was very impressed with her knowledge and teaching style. Not to mention, her ability to keep my attention. :)
- Khaleelah Miles, Gray Line of Tennessee , Nashville TN
439. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
- Tina Arnoldi, Coastal Community Foundation, Charleston SC
440. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
- Nancy Benford, Livingston International, Itasca IL
441. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
- Greg Wilson, Kronos inc, Rocklin CA
442. This is an awesome way to learn, I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
- Angela Gaddy, Honeywell International, Lawrenceville GA
443. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
- Douglas Deppert, The Boeing Company , Edwardsville IL
444. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
- Dana Crum, Bright House Networks, Riverview FL
445. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
446. Excellent course and material.
- Mohammad Asim Ali, DIRECTV, El Segundo CA
447. This course gave me a powerful understanding that will start a new journey in my current employment! I will be taking more courses. Thanks Webucator!
- Jared Pope, ADT, Newnan GA
448. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
- Charla Huff, Ericsson, Princeton TX
449. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
- Wayne Graves, ACM, Goshen NY
450. This was actually better than a classroom environment. I enjoyed being in my own space working with a very qualified and enjoyable teacher. I plan to take all of my intermediate and advanced learning courses through your site. Thanks so very much!
- Terry Penn, WebTPA, Irving TX
451. You obtain a full understanding of the capabilities of QB in a short amount of time while pushing the boundaries of your QB curiousity.
- Dan Wilkins, n/a, Longmont CO
452. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
- Dennis Furgione, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
453. Just the right breadth of information, pace and learning materials, coupled with an instructor who has the software expertise and the teaching skills to instruct over the web.
- Richard O'Reilly, United Technologies Corporation, Farmington CT
454. Very good! I will recommend it.
- Edwin Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
455. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
- Olaf Fischer, Kushi Institute, Becket MA
456. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
457. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them
- Tabitha Poore, Benchmark Community Bank, Kenbridge VA
458. The course exceeded my expectations. Excellent!
- Donna Thompson, Goals in Action, LLC, Chevy Chase MD
459. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
- Nicole Smolic, Connect Ohio, Columbus OH
- Shelly McCray, Self-Employed Trainers, Wichita KS
461. It was like having a private tutor!
- Stacey Smith, Victory Management Group, Cornelius NC
462. Webucator provides a great solution for educating their clients on any program without having to leave the office (or your house for that matter).
- Kelly Deaver, Cardno WRG, Portland OR
463. Intro to SQL; You will learn the basics and feel comfortable in using SQL by the end of the course.
- Juan Rosario, CHEP, Orlando FL
464. My Webucator Adobe Indesign class exceeded my expectations! It was excellent. Wonderful instruction, good pacing, and a great overview of the program's capabilities.
- Emily Carson, Southeastern Minnesota Synod, ELCA, Rochester MN
465. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
466. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
- Dale Balcita, Daylight Solutions, San Diego CA
467. Webucator is a great resource. The conferencing interface is fairly seamless, the instructors are very knowledgeable, and engaging.
- Michael Reynolds, n/a, Pollok TX
468. The Advanced GWT courseware and instructor were up to date with this modern framework that is rapidly changing.
- Bret Lederle, Sierra Nevada Corp., San Antonio TX
469. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
- Kathryn Kellie, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
470. Dell Payne is an excellent instructor. Even though I am a mainframe programmer, I was able to grasp everything that he taught me for this course. I will definitely recommend him and Webucator to my officemates. Thanks very much, Dell and Webucator. You're the best!
- Rey De Los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
471. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
- Todd Marcy, Allied Media, Fenton MI
472. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
- Woody Dvorak, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
473. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
474. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class (Connie) will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go web design. Thanks, Dennis
- Dennis Renfroe, n/a, Fuquay Varina NC
475. The course materials were clear and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgable, and helped me through the sections that were difficult. I would recommend Webucator to anyone looking to improve their skills through distance learning.
- Wayne Zitkus, Rockwell Collins, Richardson TX
476. The technology proformed perfectly and the instructor was exceptionally well equipped to teach the course.
- William Shoemaker, Graebel Companies Inc, Aurora CO
477. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
- Joseph Hawk, Q Interactive, Sunrise FL
478. Very effective, thorough and from the convenience of your home or cube. I love it!
- Sudharsini Ravikumar, ERIN Engineering and Research Inc, Walnut Creek CA
479. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
- Kerry Highbarger, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Southbridge MA
480. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML
- Paul Gibbons, GateHouse Media, Randolp[h MA
481. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
482. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
- April Dickson, IEHP, Redlands CA
483. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
- Hans Heilman, No Company, Lexington MA
484. I took a Introduction To Flash Training class with Paul Simkins and it was great, would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Linda Palmieri, The Daily Gazette, Schenectady NY
485. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
486. This course really opened the door to Excel for me.
- Josh Grendahl, Earth Tool, Oconomowoc WI
487. One of the best online courses I have ever taken. Interesting, fun and informational!
- Andee Gavin, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
488. Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and patient. I will definitely be using Webucator for continued training for my employees and myself in the future.
- Travis Arthur, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
489. It was informative and fun.
- Nelson Metz, Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton NY
490. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
- Mazen Kalash, Vitamin Shoppe, North Bergen NJ
491. It was fantastic to learn and get comfortable with Google Analytics wearing my slippers.
- Cliff Arceneaux, n/a, Jemison AL
492. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
- Lady Ann de Borja, Thieme Publishers, Denver CO
493. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
- Pamela Brown, n/a, Waldorf MD
494. Great class to be introduced into the SQL database software. The class will not only provide information for one type of software but for more than one type of software
- Gerry Dominguez, John B Sanfilippo, Elgin IL
495. Our instructor was great and the course format was perfect - pacing and materials were spot on!
- Kristi Grant, ntelx, Woodbridge VA
496. I thought the class was very informative and helpful!
- Mary Kathryn Lewis, Everglades National Park, Homestead FL
497. I needed Adobe Flash training on short notice and was excited when I saw that the class would run with only one person enrolled. That meant I could get the training I needed immediately. Getting one-on-one instruction was a bonus!
- Alexandra Smith, Northwestern Michigan College, Bloomfield Hills MI
498. Matt did a great job taking the time to make sure all my questions were answered and was patient with me when I had him repeat things and guide me along the way.
- Thomas Haney, Advanced Insurance, Warren MI
499. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
- Christina Taylor, Popstar Networks, Olathe KS
500. Webucator provided a strong base for any Java developer
- David Hinds, K2Share, LLC, College Station TX