1. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
2. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
3. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
4. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
5. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
6. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
7. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
8. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
9. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
10. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
11. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
12. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
13. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
14. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
15. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
16. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
17. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
18. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
19. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
20. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
21. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
22. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
23. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
24. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
25. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
26. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
27. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
28. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
29. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
30. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
31. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
32. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
33. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
34. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
35. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
36. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
37. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
38. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
39. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
40. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
41. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
42. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
43. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
44. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
45. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
46. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
47. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
48. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
49. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
50. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
51. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
52. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
53. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
54. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
55. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
56. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
57. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
58. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
59. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
60. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
61. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
62. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
63. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
64. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
65. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
66. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
67. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
68. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
69. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
70. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
71. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
72. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
73. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
74. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
75. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
76. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
77. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
78. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
79. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
80. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
81. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
82. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
83. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
84. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
85. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
86. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
87. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
88. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
89. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
90. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
91. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
93. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
94. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
95. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
96. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
97. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
98. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
99. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
100. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
101. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
102. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
103. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
104. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
105. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
107. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
108. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
109. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
110. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
111. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
112. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
113. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
114. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
115. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
116. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
117. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
118. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
119. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
120. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
121. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
122. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
123. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
124. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
125. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
126. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
127. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
128. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
129. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
130. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
131. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
132. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
133. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
134. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
135. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
136. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
137. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
139. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
140. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
141. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
142. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
143. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
144. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
145. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
146. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
147. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
148. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
149. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
150. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
151. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
152. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
153. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
154. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
155. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
156. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
157. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
158. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
159. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
160. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
162. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
163. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
165. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
166. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
167. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
168. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
169. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
170. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
171. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
172. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
173. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
174. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
175. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
176. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
177. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
178. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
179. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
180. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
181. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
182. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
183. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
184. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
185. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
186. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
187. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
188. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
189. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
190. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
191. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
192. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
193. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
194. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
195. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
196. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
197. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
198. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
199. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
200. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
201. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
202. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
203. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
204. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
205. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
206. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
207. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
208. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
1. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
- Nancy Benford, Livingston International, Itasca IL
2. Laurie was very knowledgeable and answered all of the questions with ease.
- Jettie Hathaway, Datapak Services, Howell MI
3. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
- Kathryn R Suchy, Rawls College of Business/TTU, Hinsdale IL
4. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
- Fran Mosley, Freight Capital, Memphis TN
5. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
- Monique Frazier, Actionet, Vienna VA
6. I would definitely recommend Webucator online training courses for today's busy people. They are very educational and the instructors are great!
- Meloni Smith, Catholic Health Initiatives, Erlanger KY
7. Stephanie does a great job facilitating the course through Adobe Illustrator. She knows that program that well. She is informative, professional and fun to be with!
- Michael Allevato, The Walt Disney Company, Anaheim CA
8. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
- Linda Dietz, Tire Centers, LLC, Derby KS
9. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
- Pat Costello, State of Alaska - Division of Retirement and Benefits, Juneau AK
10. The Webucator method fit my needs perfectly. The instructor proceeded at my pace and showed patience when I asked to repeat a process or return to an earlier subject. Finally, since I took the class utilizing my own system, I have all the files saved for easy access which allows me to review them as needed when attempting new processes in the future.
- Brian O'Leary, Breeders' Cup, Ltd., Lexington KY
11. I was surprised by how simple it was to join the class and interact even though we were in different locations. I learned as well or better than I would have in person.
- Joy Brown, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH
12. Stephanie was an excellent instructor. I would recommend this course to others
- Ann Ramsey, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro NC
13. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
- Olaf Fischer, Kushi Institute, Becket MA
14. Had a wonderful experience with Webucator. Definitely recommend it to others that want to learn about programs in greater detail.
- Jonathan Jacob, n/a, Northvale NJ
15. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
- Pamela Brown, n/a, Waldorf MD
16. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
- Laura Tassell, Fiserv, West Chester PA
17. I highly recommend Webucator. The support before class was top-notch and I don't think I could have had a better instructor.
- Joan Morrissy, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., Willow Springs IL
18. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
- Tony Layon, wafertech, Camas WA
19. With Webucator I was able learn the skills I needed to succeed in my new technology based job.
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
20. The writing class is great. I like the pace, interactions between students and instructor. The information was well planned and smooth. I will take additional classes.
- Tracy Davis, University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora CO
21. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
- Donald McCain, The Boeing Company , Hazewood MO
22. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
- Lisa Griffin, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc, San Francisco CA
23. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, cleveland OH
24. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
- Nina Nussbaum-Jones, Lockheed Martin, Ventnor City NJ
25. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
- Aaron Anderson, Widener University, Chester PA
26. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
- Christina Taylor, Popstar Networks, Olathe KS
27. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
- Kerry Highbarger, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Southbridge MA
28. "I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VB class had the right amount of techical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles."
- Melissa Erjavec, Merrill Corporation, St Paul MN
29. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
- Ole Calderone, Harris Corporation, Toronto ON
30. Great course!
- Zibing Wang, Center for Prostate Disease Research, Rockville MD
31. This course was well paced and constantly engaging. The hands on work during the modules gave me the nuts and bolts of the concepts being covered and the exercises were good opportunities to put the new skills to the test. Great Job.
- Marc Henderson, Coventry Health Care (MO), Burlington MA
32. This tool, together with the training are real differentiators interactive data modelling and presentation the future is now.
- Christopher Hiltbrand, SAIC, McLean VA
33. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
- Morris Manzanares, Tepa, LLC, Colorado Springs CO
34. Excellent training course. I was able to learn so much through the interactive webinar's!
- Ray Madara, The Hibbert Group, Trenton NJ
35. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
- Nathan Young, California Communications Acesss Foundation, Oakland CA
36. My instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgeable and obviously had used the program. She had real world experience and it showed.
- Connie Ballard, Westar Energy, Topeka KS
37. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
- Pete Crabtree, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc., Houston TX
38. David is super knowledgable, friendly and positive!
- Robert Buchinski, Kaiser Permanente, richmond CA
39. The class was small and we had wonderful access to the trainer, with a lot of individual attention. The instructor is obviously an expert and was intuitive and quick with an answer or further discussion when we asked questions. The Adobe Connect software was solid which was my main concern. I have been part of many webex and gotoMeeting events that have crashed the server! The chocolates were a nice bonus! ;-)
- Margo Palmer, US EPA, Salem MA
40. I learned a lot in the two days I took the class, and feel a have a much better understanding of the course I took.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
41. Take this course, it's awesome!
- Larry Budd, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
42. Took the course sitting in front of my computer in Switzerland. I've learned much more than the course book had made me expect. My teacher Laurie not only answered questions directly referring to Google AdWords but also led me to see things in the context of Google Analytics and organic search. She's a great teacher.
- David Hertig, Promoganda GmbH, Effretikon
43. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
44. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
- Warren Lebovics, Kiddy Chronicles, Toronto ON
45. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
- Daina Mirsch, Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., Anchorage AK
46. My instructor covered alot of information within limited time! I was very impressed with her knowledge and teaching style. Not to mention, her ability to keep my attention. :)
- Khaleelah Miles, Gray Line of Tennessee , Nashville TN
47. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
- Brian Boelke, Zebra Technologies, Vernon Hills IL
48. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
49. Great Class
- Joyce Civello, EisnerAmper LLP, Jenkintown PA
50. Webucator provides a great solution for educating their clients on any program without having to leave the office (or your house for that matter).
- Kelly Deaver, Cardno WRG, Portland OR
51. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
52. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
- Heidi Menchaca, Newmeasures, Inc., Boulder CO
53. Webucator online training using WebEx works great! There seem to actually be fewer technical difficulties and disruptions overall than in traditional class trainings. Group discussions work well and the ability to share and display other trainee screens can help the whole class. Not having to travel to a training center was also a bonus!
- Paul Gettmann, LexisNexis, Bellevue WA
54. I had an excellent training experience from the Webucator program. The process, trainer and material met and exceeded my expectations. I plan to use Webucator for future courses.
- Willam Bess, Servidyne, Atlanta GA
55. Very engaging and knowledgeable instructor.
- Kyla Moyer, Goodrich, Twinsburg OH
56. It more then met my expectations. I was a little worried to take this course online and not face to face, but it was a great experience. The instructor was fantastic and very knowledgeable.
- Amy Mahon, SMC Powder Metallurgy, Galeton PA
57. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
58. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
59. I was a little hesitant at first because it is an online class, however the instructor did a very good job at explaining all the information in a comfortable and fluid manner that made sense to me.
- Reed Redline, n/a, Edmonds WA
60. This class was very informative. It helped to walk through the steps one at at time.
- Adrian Bryant, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
61. This was my first class with Webucator. They were professional and comparable to any of my corporate sponsored classes. The pace of the class was great and the instructor well informed of the class materials.
- Lisa Darrah, Autodesk, Inc., novi MI
62. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
- Ashley Dermitt, D & R Technical Solutions, Inc., Endicott NY
63. I would not hesitate to take another class through Webucator.
- Colin McCann, Commpartners, Denver CO
64. "How Cool Is That! To be able to learn an entire program in 3 days right from your desk or home office!"
- CAROL ANN NASH, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Raleigh NC
65. Webucator has the understanding of how to deliver the content in a way to make learning long lasting. Way-To-Go!
- Ronnie Huffman, 50 OSS, Schriever AFB CO
66. The class really got me set up to use VBA with Word 2007. The instructor knows her stuff and is very patient and thorough, as well as very nice!
- Suzanne McKinney, CSC, Chantilly VA
67. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, Syracuse NY
68. Our instructor was great and the course format was perfect - pacing and materials were spot on!
- Kristi Grant, ntelx, Woodbridge VA
69. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable! I love the fact that I can re-take this class at no extra cost. The documentation provided will be a resource I'll use forever. Very organized, very detailed, very interactive, very worth the money!
- Louise Oldland, Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union, Edgewood MD
70. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
- Frank Rich, Alliance Beverage, Phoenix AZ
71. Excellent course, the trainer was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Robert Watts, Lubrizol, Derby OH
72. Instructor was patient and answered all question. Material was very clear.
- Ingrid (Rosa) Medina, American Institute of CPAs, Durham NC
73. This was a great class for my needs. It helped me gain an appreciation for the structure of MS Project Server, its connections to SharePoint and SQL Server, and the capabilities of the toolset.
- Bill Schneider, VisionIT, Inc., Detroit MI
74. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
75. Fantastic Instructor, I did not think online course can be this fun
- Ahmed Shariff, Katz Group Canada, Mississauga ON
76. This class met all my expectations and I'm so glad I took it. Lisa did a great job and was very personable.
- Paula Harlow, Kenco Management Services,LLC, Chattanooga TN
77. Learning experience made easy.
- Errol Gamory, Florida Power and Light, Miami FL
78. Instuctor made you feel at ease while teaching you very important information.
- Debbie Brewer, LKLP CAC, Inc., Hazard KY
79. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
80. This is a great course for those interested in building a base for understanding the SQL language. It provides a great foundation in understanding of SQL that you will be able to build upon as you advance in your understanding.
- Andrew Woods, Bankrate Insurance, Denver CO
81. Effective labs.
- Edward Manalansan, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
82. A must take class if you have never used SQL or need a refresher!
- Farah Mack, Bryan Texas Utilities, Bryan TX
83. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
- Ryan Ziskind, Steward Health Care, Westwood MA
84. Great class. I never thought I would feel comfortable using a program I had not had any experience with, with just 2 days of training.
- Nandini Das, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
85. This was very easy to follow with our instructor. Very informative, taught me some new tricks.
- Kristi Varney, HealthAlliance Hospitals Inc, Leominster MA
86. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
87. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
88. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
89. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
- Rick Abens, Foresight ROI, Kildeer IL
90. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
- Jana Avery, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte NC
91. The class and the on-line format fully exceeded my expectations in every way. Fantastic!
- Chris Ferrara, Ernst & Young, Secaucus NJ
92. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
- Christopher Martinez, American Home Maintenance, Tucson AZ
93. I started out afraid of EDD's and ended confident and knowing where I can easily save days with my own projects.
- Nancy DeHaas, SIEMENS, Newark DE
94. Captivate 5 advanced course really put me in a better position creating my videos and testing the student
- Gary Talvacchio, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, williamstown NJ
95. Webucator provided excellent training for our firm at a crucial point in our growth. I would recommend Webucator to anyone staring at a technological curve ahead in the path of your business.
- Steven Long, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
96. The instructor rocks. She is the best online instructor I have ever had. I got more out of this class than I could have possibly imagined. I am looking forward to the advanced class.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
97. I don't know if there was anything that I would improve. It was one of the best online courses I have ever taken. I have dealt with SQL Server and T-SQL for 10 years, as well as dealing with Enterprise Applications, but I learned more than I imagined when I first started.
- Dale Austin, State of Alaska, anchorage AK
98. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
99. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
- Jenna Dorst, Boston Scientific, Arden Hills MN
100. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
- Delina Bible, Green Country Technology Center, Okmulgee OK
101. Teacher was wonderful and class informative!
- John Reimer, Alpha Source, Milwaukee WI
102. The training provided by Webucator is second to none. The instructors truly know their content and are great resources. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks!
- Garen Khazadian, Town Fair Tire Centers, Inc., East Haven CT
103. Webucator is on par with my expectations for instruction being delivered to students that really want to learn, and have the expectation of learning! Thanks!
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
104. Great refresher course for someone that has not used Excel in many years.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
105. The most productive training course that I ever had. I was able to go from knowing very little to being productive in three days.
- Rob Pesce, NCA Group, Inc., Fishers IN
106. This is my second of Advanced PowerPoint training and being new to creating presentations, found this was the properly paced training and everything in the manual came together so that at the end of the day felt I was prepared to begin working on my own.
- Tom West, Corizon Health, Brentwood TN
107. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definately use them again!
- Runjit Chandra, Security Industry Association, Vienna VA
108. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
- Lisa Robbins, Creative Computing Solutions, inc. (CCSi), Rockville MD
109. "By far the best online learning experience I've ever had!"
- Tirso Bustamante, n/a, Nipomo CA
110. It was a wonderful experience and will help me save time.
- Tamra Pohl, Westbend Mutual, Grand Haven MI
111. Nance is an excellent instructor. Full of enthusiasm. Great course.
- Tracy Williamson, US Department of Energy, Graniteville SC
112. Can't wait until next class
- Carlos Agosto, non, Corona NY
113. Introduction to Access was an excellent class, and thoroughly enjoyable! The class size was small enough to get personal attention, and even though I have had some exposure to Access I learned a lot. The instructor was knowledgeable enough to give tips and explanations that went beyond the lesson books.
- Carrie Armenta, Oaktree Capital Management, Los Angeles CA
114. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
- Lindsey Lee, Osceola County Board of County Commissioners, Kissimmee FL
115. Great intermediate course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and eloquent.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
116. Instructor was amazing
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
117. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
- Dale Balcita, Daylight Solutions, San Diego CA
118. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
- Rachel Robinson, Canadian Bible Society, Toronto ON
119. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5. It gave me a good academic background on the technology.
- Daniel Scanlan, American Water, Voorhees NJ
120. Very good class material and the instructor was very accommodating!
- Corey Taylor, L-3 Communications, Reisterstown MD
121. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
- Janet Hunt, GD-AIS, Woodbridge VA
122. Webucator provided informative training for begginers and always made sure I understood the product. Great investment!
- Lindsey Denney, Atomic Credit Union, Piketon OH
123. The format that Webucator uses enables me to learn at my own pace. I also gain knowledge of shortcuts and ways to make me more efficient at my job and maximize my time within the Microsoft programs. This in turn makes me more productive in my day to day jobs.
- Cortney Churchill, W.W. Grainger, Lake Forest IL
124. David is a great instructor! He knows the material very well and teaches professionally and smoothly. Great job!
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
125. The trainer is an extremely competant and thorough instructor who takes time to explain concepts in detail as well as provide real world implementation advice. I highly recommend his courses in Google Analytics for those who are looking to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Aaron Stoddard, Amron International, Vista CA
126. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
127. Very knowledegable instructor
- Jeffrey Davis, USDOL/OLMS/Computer Cadre, Franklin WI
128. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
- Allie Ai, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge MA
129. Excellent job! I am looking forward to the advanced course.
- Fred Wassenaar, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Cancer Center, Pittsburgh PA
130. The instructor made it easy to learn some new things that Advanced Powerpoint 2010 offers. The instructor heard what my needs were and was able to address them and improve on them. I would do more web based training with Webucator.
- Janice Bennett, Teva Canada, Toronto ON
131. Our instructor was a great teacher, very personable and knowledgeable. The course material was also top notch, filled with explanation, examples, and well designed exercises that really helped me 'learn through doing'. The instructor also came up with a few of her own, which was a welcome bonus. Great job!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing Company, The, Long Beach CA
132. I'm amazed at what this program can do. This class really helped to put me in the right direction for creating training content for our end users.
- Kanesa Monroe, King County, Seattle WA
133. Relaxed pace along with interactive instruction following up with training material.
- Margaret Byrne, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Alexandria VA
134. The class and instructor were very helpful.
- JT White, n/a, Lighthouse Point FL
135. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
- Debbie Wood, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, Victoria BC
136. Webucator gave me more extension information for a Site Administrator than I have received anywhere else.
- Kristy Usnick, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden CO
137. Webucator's XSLT and FO classes far exceeded my expectations. Even though the classes were done on the web, it seemed like the instructor was on site with us. The hands-on training with a live instructor to answer questions was priceless. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable subject experts. I have taken two classes so far from Webucator and I will be taking another one next month.
- Tonya Zanotti, Raytheon, Tucson AZ
138. Great course!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
139. I liked everything about this class! Great tool, great teacher, the convenience of the online instructor-led format, and the fantastic student/teacher ratio to name a few...
- Susan Cohen, Hewlett Packard, Wellesley MA
140. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
141. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
- Steve Veloff, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg FL
142. Excellent learning tool
- Noira Vinas, n/a, Glendale AZ
143. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
144. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
- Golda Maxwell, Beth Israel Medical Center, Bronx NY
145. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
- David Rosario, San Francisco Housing Authority, San Franciso CA
146. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
147. I liked the technology of working online. The instructor was very knowledgeable and greatly expanded upon the course material.
- Todd Rozelle, Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant, Stratham NH
148. Melanie Banks was an awesome instructor and very helpful prior, during and even after the class!!
- Heather Jones, US Olympic Committee, Colorado Springs CO
149. This has been the best Java Web resource I have ever seen. It goes into the roots of Web Development and progresses into more advanced topics using lessons learned.
- Alexander Morgovsky, Deloitte Consulting, Philadelphia PA
150. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
- Lynne Steele, Federal Election Commission, Washington DC
151. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
- Jill Wack, DePuy, Warsaw IN
152. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
- George Rison, U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Washington DC
153. I would recommend this course as a trainning tool for any company
- Mary Steffan, Lumiere Laser & Vein Center, Oconomowoc WI
154. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
- Linda Motter, Mott Community College, Flint MI
155. Most of the time, we were tying in our IDEs and loading our own code in our browsers. It was real hands-on practice, and that's great for my learning style. The instructor was always there and willing to jump in and help, but was also willing to let us struggle a bit to figure things out - which helps to cement the learning. Good class!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Long Beach CA
156. Best class
- Anthony Osafo, Accenture, Chicago IL
157. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
158. Great general overview of the subject.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego CTS, Oswego NY
159. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
160. Great class, learned a lot!
- Helen MacDonald, PTI Technologies, Oxnard CA
161. My instructor was engaging, the content materials were excellent and the overall presentation was great! I couldn't ask for a better eLearning experience.
- Misty Mills, FlashFocused, New Boston MI
162. I have taken several online classes, but this instructor-led one finally got the information to make sense in my head.
- Sharon Logan, Henrico County Public Library, Richmond VA
163. The instructor really seemed to care about my progress. She was very nice and easy to approach with any questions or concerns.
- Linda Roberts, Getty Images, Renton WA
164. I found the class to be very good structure and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
165. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
166. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
- Ann Werner, KRM Information Services, Inc., Eau Claire WI
167. The SharePoint Designer class was very engaging. The instructor was on the top of his game and was very helpful.,
- Dwayne Pottet, n/a, Raleigh NC
168. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
- Maureen Towle, Uno Restaurants, LLC, West Roxbury MA
169. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
170. Very knowledgeble enthusiastic instuctor. Good material.
- Karen Underhill, Orange County Water District, Fountain Valley CA
171. It was informative and fun.
- Nelson Metz, Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton NY
172. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
173. Excellent Class well worth the time and money.
- Shawn Chinn, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co, Mansfield TX
174. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
- Jay York, Phillips 66, Oologah OK
175. My Webucator class was well done, informative and professional. Top notch material and Instructor. Worth every penny!
- David Buck, Fireman's Fund Insurance, New York NY
176. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
177. Intro to SQL; You will learn the basics and feel comfortable in using SQL by the end of the course.
- Juan Rosario, CHEP, Orlando FL
178. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using excel
- Charlie Bowering, Veyance Technologies, Bowmanville ON
179. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
- Alexa Beshara, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
180. It was like having a private tutor!
- Stacey Smith, Victory Management Group, Cornelius NC
181. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
- Tim White, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
182. This is a wonderful course. I would definitely recommend for anyone interested in getting started with Captivate, it provided a great foundation for which to now build upon!
- Geneva Nice, Long Term Care Partners, Portsmouth NH
183. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
- Harold Naves, Social Security Administration, Birmingham AL
184. A quick and efficient way to jump right into using a completley new software
- Jonathan Ridley, OnQ, San Bruno CA
185. Best on line learning experience ever!
- Marty Cipolla, Marty & Pat's Frame Shoppe, Fort Worth TX
186. Very informational.
- Heather Davis, Rays, Traverse City MI
187. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them
- Tabitha Poore, Benchmark Community Bank, Kenbridge VA
188. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
- Debbie Kurzhals, Power Engineers, St. Louis MO
189. I liked the way this was customized to meet my needs. I learned a lot of things that will save me time
- Terry Humphries, Working Solutions, Utica NY
190. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
191. I would recommend this to anyone who prefers online training
- John Vasica, self, Sandy UT
192. Connie is a great instructor. She is very patient. She goes above and beyond to search answers to questions from students and provided links to reference materials or tutorials.
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
193. Trainer for FMS was remarkable, her techniques were top notch, by the end of the training I fully understood what Financial Management was all about.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
194. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
195. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
196. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, avatar holdings, Coral Gables FL
197. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
- Michael Gonzalez, Advanced Sports Inc, langhorne PA
198. Taking a class from Webucator has given me the knowledge needed to succeed in making important decisions for my company.
- Tom Ineman, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc, Hudson OH
199. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
200. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
201. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
- Jeremy Johnson, State of Alaska/DOA/DRB, Juneau AK
202. The Advanced GWT courseware and instructor were up to date with this modern framework that is rapidly changing.
- Bret Lederle, Sierra Nevada Corp., San Antonio TX
203. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
204. Best computer class I've ever taken. Instructor was incredible.
- Robert Reed, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
205. Got a lot more information than expected. Good presentation.
- Bryan Lawrence, Staples, Broomfield CO
206. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
207. Being new in the Marketing world specifically in advertising - this course will allow me to create that extra detail in my work which will hopefully push it from just good or okay - to great! I would recommend taking this class to anyone who is creating images (logos ect) or working in a field which demands creativity. Great instructor as well - learned a lot ! :)
- Kristine Mills, Calm Air International LP, Thompson MB
208. This class was both interesting and informative. The instructor was knowledgeable, patient, and managed to keep the material fresh. I would recommend this class to others interested in learning this program. Thanks!
- Kimberly Brakes, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
209. Very solid and informative. The instructor is very patient and understanding.
- Yiu Wa Tso, Travel Impressions, Farmingdale NY
210. Tracy is a great instructor! Very knowledgeable!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
211. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA
212. I went from knowing nothing to knowing enough to create forms with confidence. The instructor was patient and went at a good pace. She also speaks very clearly.
- Anne Mahoney, Watermark Estate Management Services, LLC, Kirkland WA
213. A convenient method of learning from anywhere. Webucator provides group interaction and training that's top notch.
- Scott Richards, Imprivata, Lexington MA
214. Kenneth is the Silver Bullet trainer to Silverlight
- Chris Kadel, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
215. This class has provided a new set of skills that will help me to be more successful in the workplace as well as more creative in my personal time. The class itself was very accessible and the lessons were easy to follow.
- Becky Sanford, New Ravenna, Exmore VA
216. Janie was awesome. Communication strategies she taught will come in handy for any implementation and for all types of personalities. Change management transition strategies were well put. Lot of examples were used to reinforce the concepts.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
217. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Melissa was great.
- Karen Dunnigan, URS Corporation, Austin TX
218. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
- Andrew Wyatt, Steelcase , Toronto ON
219. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
- Sandy Buechley, Patagonia, Inc/Lost Arrow Corporation, Ventura CA
220. Excellent class & great instructor!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
221. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
- Natascha Syre, Smithsonian Institution Office of Contracting, Arlington VA
222. Effective, efficient, and easy to comprehend. This was a great investment!
- Karla Ingram, Management Services Network, Columbus GA
223. I got what I was expecting and more, the instructor went out of his way to answer my questions and make sure I left satisfied.
- Brandon Griesbaum, Duffey Petrosky, Farmington HIlls MI
224. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
- Annette Rangel, Parkland Hospital, Dallas TX
225. One of the best values I have received in the training arena. The instructor was knowledgeable and welcomed individual questions and ideas. The Customer Support departments were extremely timely, courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking more classes.
- Nancy Nesbitt, sandia National Laboratories, Tijeras NM
226. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
227. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
- Justin Linden, Walker, New Lisbon WI
228. Webucator has provided the best software instruction experience I have ever had, by far.
- Amanda Dobbs, Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs CO
229. It was a very relaxed and personal setting that taught everything I had hoped to learn.
- Bradley Foster, Freddie Mac, Arlington VA
230. Steven is very good instructor. I would recommend the class.
- Nhon Dao, DB Consulting Group, Houston TX
231. I didn't think I could learn in an online class. I was amazed at how well the information flowed. I would definitely do this again.
- Mary Harald, Ecolab, Chisago City MN
232. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
- Lea Alexander, UIC College of Dentistry, Schaumburg IL
233. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
- Mat Chacon, PACCAR ITD, Seattle WA
234. Excellent, I had asked for an older version to be taught and webucator met my needs reinstalling an older version of SharePoint software and teaching a 1 on 1 class.
- Bruce Pilant, US Government, Kittery Point ME
235. Much easier then traveling, structure was great and well taught! What more can you ask for?
- Erich Markee, VendScreen, Newton NH
236. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
- Evan Perlo, Solomon Perlo, MD, Inc., Los Angeles CA
237. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
- Divya Yeluri, L'Oreal USA, Edison NJ
238. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
- Anita Abbatacola, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Park Ridge IL
239. David is an excellent instructor. Thanks again, Webucator! I will definitely recommend you to my colleagues for their technical training needs.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
240. The instructor presented the material in a way that made it much less dry than I had anticipated.
- Kris Munro, Society of Hospital Medicine, Philadelphia PA
241. Excellent instructor.
- Larry Biederman, Business Computer Programming, Blue Jay CA
242. AK made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
- Bill Powers, Bill Powers & Associates, LLC, Mendham NJ
243. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
- Terence Wood, Visual Lease Services, Oklahoma City OK
244. Easy to register. Easy to contact. Easy to follow along. Makes easy to learn.
- Nikita Bolden, The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta GA
245. This was my first time using Webucator's online training service. It won't be my last.
- Robert Srigley, Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, Thunder Bay ON
246. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
- Mary Schmidt, TRI-COR Industries, Inc., O’Fallon IL
247. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
248. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
- Roseann Tracy, RJT Advantage, LLC, Ann Arbor MI
249. Webucator's use of computer voice and sound capabilities is undoubtedly the way to go.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
250. Great course led by a very knowledgeable instructor. I have a comfort level with Crystal Reports that I did not believe was possible. Great job Brian!
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
251. It was a great experience taking the web based class and would recommend this for people who can't travel. You get to remote into your own computer and all the scenarios are set up for in advance.
- Hang Voong, Direct Energy, meriden CT
252. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
- Rhonda Rawles, Pinnacle Sales Group, Inc., Haines City FL
253. Taking a webeducator class was a great step forward for me. I have no web design experience and feel like this class put me on the fast track to designing my own website. Our instructor was fantastic, and I would take every other class she offers! The pace was perfect and our instructor went above and beyond what was needed for the class.
- Megan Rapp, Bedford County Public Service Authority, Bedford VA
254. "The course gave clarity to some things I thought I knew, but now I can do better!"
- Cathy Rogers-Holmes, Hewlett Packard, Andover MA
255. Melissa Banks was an excellent instructor! Very helpful and knowledgeable about the material!
- Marvin Smith, Heritage Environmental Services LLC, Indianapolis IN
256. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
257. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
258. Webucator delivers on its promises. The staff is very pleasant and they cater to your needs and wants.
- Vincent Serpico, Flypaper Studio, Inc., Phoenix AZ
259. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Laura Williams, Pierpont C&TC, Fairmont WV
260. awesome.. recomended to all people..
- Richard Rivera, Comcast, Philadelphia PA
261. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
- Sarah Miller, PDS, Inc., Blue Bell PA
262. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
- Albert Hodges, TIB-The Independent BankersBank, Irving TX
263. This course was relevant to all the students in the class considering all of the different backgrounds.
- Andrea Palermo, Domino North America, Gurnee IL
264. I loved my class, and I will definitely use Webucator in the future for all of my Microsoft Training needs.
- Nicole Simon, Candidate Resources, Inc., Grand Prairie TX
265. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
- Dacia Benoit, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
266. Truly an exceptional learning experience
- David Orazine, Kubotek USA, Inc., Marlborough MA
267. The Advanced SQL Queries class was just what I was looking for. It was very convenient to be able to take the class remotely and keep up with my 'day job' at the same time.
- Sherry Malley, Brookdale Senior Living, Inc., Milwaukee WI
268. The instructor was not only thorough but she was very receptive to my specific needs and willing to tailor her teaching to my specific goals.
- Sarah Willis, Express Scripts, St. Louis MO
269. Great class!
- Edward Wesley, Princess Cruises, Valley Village CA
270. Connie was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
- Irene Liu, n/a, Arlington MA
271. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
- James Morgan, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg WV
272. I really like Webucator. Instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to the way the class is going depending on the attendees. A lot of good stuff and tips.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
273. "Great introduction course! Highly recommended to anyone learning SQL."
- Rahul Verma, SAMI Corp, Powell OH
274. In addition to a very knowledge instructor that could teach effectively, I really liked the technology used. In my experiences with web training, this by far was the superior technology and made it really easy to follow along, share code/notes/screen. The outline and what was covered was exactly what i needed. This by far was one of the best training courses i have had.
- Jeffrey Moreau, Brookdale Senior Living, Milwaukee WI
275. I liked the style in which my Instructor taught. She really went down to my level with great patience!
- Tom Focht, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Bensenville IL
276. Wow! The trainer provided an exceptional online VBA training experience that was very friendly and supportive. I could have never learned as much as I did from a manual in such a short amount of time. The examples were professional, practical, and stuck conceptually! Looking forward to another online course or 3 day bootcamp!
- Joseph de Foleschampe, Boston MA
277. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
- Carl DeLage, Capgemini, Dearborn MI
278. The instructor was very knowledgeable and gave real world examples to help drive home the lessons.
- David Dube, MPX, Portland ME
- Michael Truong, The SPi Group, Toronto ON
280. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
- Antoinette Arriola, CFHC, Los Angeles CA
281. Excellent educational tool.
- David Zeaman, Isis, Jackson Heights NY
282. Our instructor was great! He was enthusiastic and motivating for the entire two days of the course. He had a great deal of knowledge about the course content as well as related applications. I am looking forward to taking the advanced course with him.
- Ryan Crockett, Schoolcraft College, Livonia MI
283. The class was informative, easy to follow and fun!
- Clementine Martin, SuperMedia, Irving TX
284. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
- Nate Goldstein, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
285. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
- Robert Healy, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton NY
286. This class was a great introduction and the trainer was amazing. I am now ready to start using Contribute comfortably!
- Wendy Stanislawski, CSM Companies, Inc., Madison WI
287. Loved that fact that I could sit in a private room and ask my questions privately as if it was a one on one course. Loved that fact that all that I needed (books, headset & candy) were provided way in advance.
- Wendy Velasquez, Perth Amboy Board of Education, Perth Amboy NJ
288. Stephanie is an incredible instructor. I learned a lot. She makes it fun and easy to understand. Awesome class!
- Cindy Bielke, Intertech, Eagan MN
289. Overall great class, instructor was well prepared and able to produce a great product in an online format.
- Jennifer Yelle, n/a, Arlington VA
290. the teacher over meet my expectations and i would recomend her to others
- Hakim Hazaimeh, BAKERHUGHES, Suger Land TX
291. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
- Charla Huff, Ericsson, Princeton TX
292. The instructor was amazingly knowledgeable and accessible.
- Kevin Glover, Emory University, Atlanta GA
293. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
- daniela dimiceli, n/a, staten island NY
294. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
- Nicole Smolic, Connect Ohio, Columbus OH
295. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
- Shountee Turner, UniStar Nuclear, Baltimore MD
296. This was a terrific and succinct grammar and writing course. I highly recommend it.
- Jackie Fauls, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
297. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
298. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
- Rita Wilson, Cornerstone Family Ministries, Tampa FL
299. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
300. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
301. This was a great course, and the instructor was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it, and I will definitely look to take more courses in the future.
- Vincent Aye, Synerion, Etobicoke ON
302. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
303. I truly feel that this training has placed me in the position to excel at my job!! It has provided me with detailed material that I will always be able to go back to. Mel was able to explain things in a simple easy to understand way!!! Thank you
- Carmen Powell, emergint, Lawrenceville GA
304. I loved Melissa's class!!! She was complete, understanding and a wealth of knowledge. I felt like we were in the same room together. She could be my trainer anytime.
- Lolita Thomas, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
305. This will enhance my abilities greatly. I am looking forward to using what I have learned in this course to make my data needs much easier to handle. I feel the course was very detailed and I especially enjoyed the hands-on learning.
- Patricia Seaney, Rady Children's Hospital , Spring Valley CA
306. Fantastic Experience to learn online
- Syed Shah, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
307. I appreciate learning from an instructor who knew all about Project Management. He was genuinely interested in ensuring that I understood what was being taught.
- Jackie Julaton, City of Colorado Springs - IT Dept, Colorado Springs CO
308. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
- Tarun Reddy, NA, Vienna VA
309. I entered this class knowing a little, I didn't realize how much I didn't know about Excel. This class refreshed things I knew and showed me shortcuts I didn't know existed.
- Stacey Fleck, Convergint Technologies, Schaumburg IL
310. Webucator courses are an excellent learning tool for improving your technical skills. The teachers have incredible work experiences making the training material relevant for today's increasingly complex work assignments.
- Maria Costa, Verizon Wireless, Suffern NY
311. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
- Lisa Baker, Nasco, Marietta GA
312. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
- Michael Goins, Hewlett-Packard, Strasburg CO
313. this class is a great overview of all sharepoint can do to facilitate the collaboration needs of your company.
- Deborah Clary, Clear Channel Communications, san antonio TX
314. This is a great training for those just starting and those who have some experience with the program. The virtual delivery method worked perfectly. It was like sitting in a classroom, but I was able to do it from my home office.
- Richard Todd, Siemens, Cary NC
315. Webucator training is essential for implementing new technology such as InfoPath/SharePoint integration.
- Carolyn Miller, S. C. Johnson and Son, Inc., Racine WI
316. My instructor really took the time to make sure everyone understood what they needed in order to be sucessful
- Robin Anderson, Zurich Insurance Company, Hoffman Estates IL
317. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
318. Gave a good base to start learning Java. Now I have a better understanding of how our Java applications works. I feel more confident that I can eventually become a Java pro. I would take more Webucator classes.
- Shiju Daniel, City of Philadelphia District Attorney's Office, Philadelphia PA
319. Very interesting, learned some great tips and tricks about illustrator that I had not been able to find out on my own previously.
- Kristen Gibson, MDwise Inc., Indianapolis IN
320. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
321. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
- Ashley Falk, Element Group, Virginia Beach VA
322. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class a lot and learned a lot in a very good pace.
- Irina Roytman, Creative Channel Services, North Hollywood CA
323. I was hoping to learn about how php and mysql work together and that's exactly what I got.
- JON SEXE, MN MANAGEMENT & BUDGET, St Paul MN
324. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn, better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
- Maria Everhart, Research Into Action, Portland OR
325. Best web class I have ever been part of! Thank you webucator!
- Rebecca Fair, Eastern District of the EFCA, LeMoyne PA
326. Connie was a fun HTML5 instructor. She's very lively and kept things interesting for us and was very helpful in answering any questions we had.
- Elizabeth Sommerfield, Spectrum Training Brokers, Arlington VA
327. World Class Service
- Mike Egler, Veolia, Temecula CA
328. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
- Pam Babuder, Enterprise Software Development, LLC, Sylvania OH
329. Taking web classes through webucator was easy and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to learn about new software and techologies.
- Terry Hornaday, Dean Foods Company, Dallas TX
330. Well worth the money.
- Larry Justice, MCLEAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION, MANASSAS VA
331. "This course was a great overview!"
- Jesi Bender, Colgate University, Hamilton NY
332. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
333. As a current Photoshop for video user, I'm always looking for ways to learn and improve, and the Advanced CS5 webinar did just that for me. From minor short cuts to major technique advances, the production value of my projects grew leaps and bounds the very next day.
- Jeff Spiwak, Comcast Spotlight, Tinton Falls NJ
334. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
335. Terrific class!! Very informative and educational. Very happy to have taken it!
- Christina Garcia, Organizational Strategies,Inc., Lexington Park MD
336. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
- Jared Brown, Digital Federal Credit Union, Marlborough MA
337. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
338. From hence forth, Webucator will be my online Educator!!!
- John Nelson, CACI, Chesapeake VA
339. Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and patient. I will definitely be using Webucator for continued training for my employees and myself in the future.
- Travis Arthur, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
340. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
341. I really enjoyed the introductory course and will most likely consider taking a more advanced course with Webucator.com
- Elena Pimenova, MarkMonitor, Boise ID
342. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
- Ethan Lyon, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia PA
343. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
- Shawn Sullivan, American Land Title Association, Washington DC
344. Bravo Webucator!! Learning advance material in the comfort of my home. I would take another class!!
- Pam Channel-Arnold, Raytheon SAS, El Segundo CA
345. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
- Sophie Karsch, American Red Cross, Washington DC
346. I'm kicking myself for all the years that I was complacent to do my work the hard way. The information I learned in this class will increase my productivity in immeasureable ways.
- Dawn Newton, Symantec, Sterling VA
347. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
348. The Advanced Photoshop CS5 class was great. I learned tons of cool and handy tips and shortcuts and the content was great.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
349. Webucator is a terrific tool. I especially enjoyed the cup of candy that was sent along with my learning materials. Small touches like that are what make the difference when choosing who to use for your online learning.
- Rainie Hamel, Harvest Capital Company, Canby OR
350. This is a great class!!!!
- Linda C Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
351. I found the class to be structured well and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
352. Great class! Exactly what I was looking for!
- Janice Brown-Slagle, OpenTV, Oregon City OR
353. I thought Webucator was a fantastic way to learn and take a course. The traininer was fantastic.
- Jesse Villarreal, Bell Helicopter Textron, Arlington TX
354. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this class was absolutely worth the money. Great course for a beginner!
- Tina Quinn, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Plano TX
355. I've never been disappointed by any Webucator course I've taken.
- Kim Henderson, Oracle Corporation, San Carlos CA
356. Well organized and presented online class. Would recommend this class,
- Donna Wade, University of Oklahoma Law School, Norman OK
357. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
358. I was unsure about taking an online instructor-led training, but Steve has made the experience very rewarding.
- Shelia Hernandez, US Courts, Rapid City SD
359. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
- Suzanne Hill, PFM Medical, Inc., Carlsbad CA
360. This course gave me a powerful understanding that will start a new journey in my current employment! I will be taking more courses. Thanks Webucator!
- Jared Pope, ADT, Newnan GA
361. This is the ideal training format for staff that telecommute.
- William Clinton, Bravo Health, Inc., Pennsburg PA
362. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
363. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
- Tony Tasillo, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
364. Our instructor was fun and engaging and kept the day moving right along.
- Gary Bonnell, State Farm Insurance, Bloomington IL
365. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
366. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
367. Training once again was great !! Webucator and Trainer did not let me down.
- Janet Kimson, Mississauga ON
368. Was worth taking and I hope to take more classes.
- Laurie Kielty, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
369. Absolutely the BEST Webinar that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
- Keith Anderson, Senior Care Pharmacy of Texas, Plano TX
370. If you are apprehensive about online training Webucator will eliminate those concerns
- West Vaughan, Oxford Instruments, Austin TX
371. I was looking for a class that would help me bridge the gap between VB 6 and VB.NET. This class did an excellent job of providing that knowledge.
- Kyle Davis, Sunrise Telecom Broadband, Norcross GA
372. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
- Alison Perry, Exact Sciences, Sauk City WI
373. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
374. This class was great. I am walking away with a much better understanding of how to PROPERLY use this program.
- anthony gusilatar, Vertex Business Interiors / MOI, Inc., Baltimore MD
375. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
- Jonathan Higdon, Verizon Wireless, Wilkes-Barre PA
376. Great introductory class. Quick comprehensive view along with some useful tips and techniques for real world designers!
- Gabriel Ratliff, Denver CO
377. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
- Melissa Schulz, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Tualatin OR
378. State of the art online instruction
- Sasikala Sridhar, SRP, Tempe AZ
379. David is a great instructor... very friendly and helpful.
- Angela Langille, DealerMine Inc., Saint John NB
380. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
- Patrick Edwards, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program/Texas A&M University, College Station TX
381. This really works, and it's convenient.
- Zeyad Maasarani, Continental DataGraphics, El Segundo CA
382. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
383. Janie was very helpful in answering my questions. She geared the classes to my situation as well as the others taking the class.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
384. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
- Evan Perlo, Solomon Perlo, MD, Inc., Los Angeles CA
385. My first experience with webucator was outstanding! I learned a LOT in just one class! I will be back for more!
- kimberly donnelly, habitat for humanity of oakland county, pontiac MI
386. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
387. Well paced and informative.
- Stephen Boisvert, Datastream Content Solutions, College Park MD
388. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
- Heru Sutjahjo, University System of Maryland, Clarksville MD
389. I knew some PowerPoint, but I needed a lot of "fill in the gap" type info, so this was perfect. I also liked that Steve included some of his own helpful "shortcuts" for the class to use.
- Julie Tuggle, Carolina Buyer's Agent, Charlotte NC
390. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
- Liz Black, McCoy and Associates, Lakewood CO
391. Thank you i feel this was a great tool that extended my knowledge of SQL Database language.
- Christine Vivar, Tharperobbins, Attleboro MA
392. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
393. For the IT professional without the capability of giving up 5 days of their time to take a class, this 2 day class and method was just has helpful and convienient to my schedule.
- Jeffrey Wright, Thomson Reuters, Boston MA
394. I enjoyed the class and learned a lot in a short period of time. I'm looking forward to applying the knowledge that I have gained to our environment.
- Jamie Doyal, KFMC, Topeka KS
395. EXCELLENT TRAINING PROGRAM!!
- Ashok Chhetri, n/a, Minneapolis MN
396. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
- Tammy Reed, PDX, FORT WORTH TX
397. The course was a great introduction to business ethics for aspiring managers.
- Rosemary Logan, n/a, Toronto ON
398. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
- Jennifer Smith, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
399. Top quality instruction from the best instructors in the field.
- Peter Bachman, A-T Solutions, Inc., Fairfax VA
400. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
401. Gary is an outstanding instructor. He has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. He is flexible and willing to walk the extra mile.
- Xiao Ye, ACI, OMAHA NE
402. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
- Jesse Mack, Honeywell International Inc., Morristown NJ
403. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
- Michael Aguirre, Cogility, laguna beach CA
404. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
405. This is an awesome way to learn, I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
- Angela Gaddy, Honeywell International, Lawrenceville GA
406. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken!
- Diane Halweg, JETPUBS, Inc., Hudson WI
407. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
- Eldon Elledge, Click Us Computers, Denver CO
408. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
- Becca Eisenhauer, Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls SD
409. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
410. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
411. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
- Joseph Hawk, Q Interactive, Sunrise FL
412. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
413. I hadn't done online training before and this was a great way to take a class. It provided a great start to learning HTML5.
- Krista Steller, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., Springfield IL
414. This class helped me understand the basics of actionscript along with some advanced techniques. I was definitely happy with the overall experience.
- Jeff Schniers, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Flint MI
415. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
- Robert Thompson, National Security Technologies, LLC, Las Vegas NV
416. I had never taken an online class before, but my instructor was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable on the program I was learning and always took time to help and answer any questions that I had.
- Kelsey Wahl, Scarborough Research, New York NY
417. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
418. A wonderful, basic, introduction to SQL queries. I look forward to attending the advanced class. Melissa is a wonderful instructor who genuinely cares about her students understanding.
- Susan Davidson, Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound TX
419. I could not ask for more. Perfect choice of class materials, easy to follow web conferencing and Fantastic instructor ! Thank you !
- Rejane Guimaraes, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hercules CA
420. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
- Jennifer Zamarin, Navy Exchange Service Command, Virginia Beach VA
421. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
- Lady Ann de Borja, Thieme Publishers, Denver CO
422. Webucator is AWESOME!
- Dave Kuehl, 20Jeans, Los Angeles CA
423. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
424. It is a very useful tool.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
425. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back
- Dave Jaenicke, Norwood Packaging Ltd., Surrey BC
426. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. AK Stout was a very knowledgeable instructor and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
- Luya Rivera, Middletown Rancheria, Hidden Valley Lake CA
427. Taking an on line class from Webucator worked very well. Everyone was helpful and professional. The teacher and class material were excellent. It was as good as taking the class in person.
- Nancy Mayo, The Gabriel Foundation, Denver CO
428. I'm eager to take new teqniques that hadn't occurred to me and implement them into my web design as soon as I get back to work.
- John Longstaff, Indian Health Service, Rockville MD
429. Wonderfully interactive and more informative than many in-person training seminars.
- Howard Semones, Colorado Department of Local Affairs, Denver CO
430. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
431. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
432. Great class to be introduced into the SQL database software. The class will not only provide information for one type of software but for more than one type of software
- Gerry Dominguez, John B Sanfilippo, Elgin IL
433. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems, Inc, Kansas City MO
434. The instructor is very knowledgeable about Hibernate. He has shown various alternatives of performing actions. He also gave us direction on how Hibernate is used in broader context of web development, i.e., what are the supplementary and complementary technologies available. I am very happy for attending the class.
- Seshidhar Potlapalli, Glen Allen VA
435. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
- Jeff Podraza, Actiance, Belmont CA
436. Great customer service putting the student first and highly knowledgeable instructors. They even ran the class with one student which was amazingly helpful to me
- Gail Valenti, Cambridge Health Alliance, Arlington MA
437. The Google Analytics course gave me a great foundation to be able to examine the data we've already collected and optimize future data collection so that I can fully utilitze the powerful feature that GA offers. I was able to get a great handle of the technology through the examples and exercises in this course.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
438. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
439. "Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs"
- Arielle Crowell, Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Arlington VA
440. Great experience.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
441. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
- Deborah Hastings, Bailie Lumber Company, Hamburg NY
442. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
- John Bald, n/a, Brunswick ME
443. I highly recommend the experience!
- Kent Smith, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
444. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
- Colleen North, Delmonaco Specialty Foods, Morgan Hill CA
445. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
- Amy De Bard, KPMG LLP, Fort Lee NJ
446. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
- Karen Cornell, Diocese of Greensburg, Greensburg PA
447. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
- Deyonne Parker, Home Depot, Atlanta GA
448. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
- Patrick Quirk, Ward Williston Oil Company, Bloomfield Hills MI
449. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
- Erin Bowers, LQ Management LLC, San Antonio TX
450. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
- Allison Barns, NOAA , Seattle WA
451. This was my first webucator class. The class was great and the instructor was fabulous!
- Tiffany Schroeder, MCPC, Beloit KS
452. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
- Kris Wallace, Howco Corp, Houston TX
453. Thanks for another great class!
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
454. "Steve can train someone who knows nothing about excel and make them fill confident in working with excel by the end of the training session."
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
455. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
456. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much, I was able to grasp the concepts much more quickly and easily than in a multi-student setting.
- Leah Thompson, Go Smart Solutions, Grover Beach CA
457. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
- Holly Sprunger, TechLaw, Inc., Golden CO
458. I would definitely use Webucator again.
- David Cook, Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services, houston TX
459. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
- Carissa Douglas, SCDUSA, Melbourne FL
460. The training is geared towards all learners: visual, hands on, auditory, the pace was perfect, and I am ready to use Project. The instructor was excellent and so was the class size. Perfect!
- Leigh Wood, Xerox, Eldridge IA
461. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
- Francis Berthiaume, Genzyme, North Andover MA
462. Very adaptable to the needs and objectives of course participants and direct, personal interaction with instructor, even in an online setting.
- Richard Sampson, Community Transportation Association of America, Washington DC
463. The class was amazing! will definitely be back
- Daniela Espinal, WBD Corp, Saint Cloud FL
464. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
- Todd Marcy, Allied Media, Fenton MI
465. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world examples.
- Crystal Davenport, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Philadelphia PA
466. Webucator is a priceless investment.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
467. Melissa was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
468. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
- Ashley Burross, MSEC, Denver CO
469. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
- Marlys Battema, Self-Employed, Greenwood IN
470. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
471. It was fantastic to learn and get comfortable with Google Analytics wearing my slippers.
- Cliff Arceneaux, n/a, Jemison AL
472. How wonderfully customized the pace and topics of this class were.
- Gabriella Frisoli, Drew University, Madison NJ
473. Loved the class and the instructor. Best Leadership Training I have had. Concise and down to earth with specific examples to apply in the workplace.
- Marilyn Rachow, Frontier Science, Amherst NY
474. I just happened to be the only student in the class and this made it very enjoyable and personalized. It was also nice that Webucator continued to offer the class with just one person. I came away more knowledgeable than when I went in.
- Mark Lilley, TRUVEN Health Analytics, Greenwood Village CO
475. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
476. JavaServer Pages 202 changed my comfort level from 1 100 in a week.
- Nathaniel Hagey, The Limited Brands, Columbus OH
477. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
- Vera Scott, n/a, Encinitas CA
478. This course was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations and I now feel educated and confident about working with Quickbooks on my own. The trainer was a fantastic instructor who had lots of useful information, and did a great job of continually reviewing what we had covered and making sure I understood everything. I am very happy with this service.
- Jocelyn Wilson, Avalanche Safety Solutions, Golden BC
479. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the the basic instruction itself.
- Davee Kaplan, C3 Networx, Chula Vista CA
480. Great investment!
- Annie Stetz, SMART Technologies, Calgary AB
481. Friendly instructor and helpful
- Michele Cisneros, Riverside County Transportation Commission, Riverside CA
482. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
483. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Base Camp.
- Gordon Paulson, Connexion Technologies, Cary NC
484. Great class!!
- Tracy Williamson, US Department of Energy, Graniteville SC
485. Great classes.
- Crisalida Pedro, Wawanesa, Winnipeg MB
486. Matt did a great job taking the time to make sure all my questions were answered and was patient with me when I had him repeat things and guide me along the way.
- Thomas Haney, Advanced Insurance, Warren MI
487. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
- Jeff Foster, NetJets, Columbus OH
488. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
- Kimberly Hernandez, Colorado Dept of Local Affairs, Denver CO
489. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
- Beth Brannock, ASPCA (NY), Concord CA
490. The training environment is intimate and relaxed, and the Webucator experience seems very complete, from the attentive prep work pre-class to course completion.
- Cody Wilson, Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, Davenport IA
491. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have.
- Mike Paradiso, Chicago Tribune, Chicago IL
492. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
- Yvonne Moore, Elmers Products Inc, Westerville OH
493. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
- Kristin Huddy, Department of Children & Families - Training Academy, Trenton NJ
494. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
495. Very practical, helpful course, delivered personally through the Internet.
- Kevin Grose, n/a, New York NY
496. The RoboHelp class will really set you on the course for successful construction of your Help system.
- Janet Davidson, Knovation, Inc., Cincinnati OH
497. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
- Susan Roth, teacher, Pilot Point TX
498. Webucator is a great forum for learning a new tool. I found the instructors very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Deborah Clary, Clear Channel Communications, san antonio TX
499. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
- Beth Oren, St. James Healthcare, Butte MT
500. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL