- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
2. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
3. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
4. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
5. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
6. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
7. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
8. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
9. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
10. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
11. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
12. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
13. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
14. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
15. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
16. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
18. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
20. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
21. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
22. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
23. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
24. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
25. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
26. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
27. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
28. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
29. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
30. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
31. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
32. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
33. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
34. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
35. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
36. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
37. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
38. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
39. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
40. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
41. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
42. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
43. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
44. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
45. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
46. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
47. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
48. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
49. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
50. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
51. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
52. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
53. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
54. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
55. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
56. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
57. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
58. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
59. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
60. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
61. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
62. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
63. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
64. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
65. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
66. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
67. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
68. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
70. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
71. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
72. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
73. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
74. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
75. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
76. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
77. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
78. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
79. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
80. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
81. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
82. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
83. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
84. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
85. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
86. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
87. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
88. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
89. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
90. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
91. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
92. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
93. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
94. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
95. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
96. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
97. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
98. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
99. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
100. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
101. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
102. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
103. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
104. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
105. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
106. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
107. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
108. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
109. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
110. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
111. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
112. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
113. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
114. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
115. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
116. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
117. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
118. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
119. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
120. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
121. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
122. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
123. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
124. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
125. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
126. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
127. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
128. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
129. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
130. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
131. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
132. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
133. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
134. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
135. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
136. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
137. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
138. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
139. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
140. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
141. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
142. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
143. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
144. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
145. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
146. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
147. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
148. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
149. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
150. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
151. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
152. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
153. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
154. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
155. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
156. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
157. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
158. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
160. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
161. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
162. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
163. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
164. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
165. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
166. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
167. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
168. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
169. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
170. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
171. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
172. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
173. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
174. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
175. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
176. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
177. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
178. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
179. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
180. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
181. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
182. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
183. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
184. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
185. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
186. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
187. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
188. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
189. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
190. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
191. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
192. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
193. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
194. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
195. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
196. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
197. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
198. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
199. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
200. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
201. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
202. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
203. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
204. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
205. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
206. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
207. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
209. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
210. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
211. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
212. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
213. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
214. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
215. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
216. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
217. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
1. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definately use them again!
- Runjit Chandra, Security Industry Association, Vienna VA
2. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
- Ethan Lyon, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia PA
3. User friendly and well structured.
- Yang Luo, n/a, Dallas TX
4. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Melissa was great.
- Karen Dunnigan, URS Corporation, Austin TX
5. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
- Michael Goins, Hewlett-Packard, Strasburg CO
6. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
7. Very practical, helpful course, delivered personally through the Internet.
- Kevin Grose, n/a, New York NY
8. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
- April Dickson, IEHP, Redlands CA
9. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
- Dale Whitehead, NoteWorld Servicing Center, Tacoma WA
10. My instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgeable and obviously had used the program. She had real world experience and it showed.
- Connie Ballard, Westar Energy, Topeka KS
11. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
- Melissa Montanez, Angel Bracelets, Austin TX
12. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, avatar holdings, Coral Gables FL
13. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
- Jared Brown, Digital Federal Credit Union, Marlborough MA
14. I'm amazed at what this program can do. This class really helped to put me in the right direction for creating training content for our end users.
- Kanesa Monroe, King County, Seattle WA
15. Webucator instructors are the best!
- Maria Silvestre, City & County of San Francisco, San Francisco CA
16. Being new in the Marketing world specifically in advertising - this course will allow me to create that extra detail in my work which will hopefully push it from just good or okay - to great! I would recommend taking this class to anyone who is creating images (logos ect) or working in a field which demands creativity. Great instructor as well - learned a lot ! :)
- Kristine Mills, Calm Air International LP, Thompson MB
17. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
- Debbie Wood, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, Victoria BC
18. Intro to SQL; You will learn the basics and feel comfortable in using SQL by the end of the course.
- Juan Rosario, CHEP, Orlando FL
19. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
- Lynne Steele, Federal Election Commission, Washington DC
20. I had a great experience, and this a great way to move quickly through a large amount of data and how-to instruction.
- Lenny Morales, St. Francis, Houston TX
21. Great class! Covers alot of essential functions of SQL Express. Tia is thorough and was available to answer any questions I had!
- Mouni Rezgui, Universal American, Houston TX
22. Very solid and informative. The instructor is very patient and understanding.
- Yiu Wa Tso, Travel Impressions, Farmingdale NY
23. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch, however within 15 minutes of beginning the course I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
- Rickey Green, Lincoln Property Company, Dallas TX
24. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
25. great experience overall
- gokhan nas, Dynaventure, Saskatoon SK
26. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
- Heru Sutjahjo, University System of Maryland, Clarksville MD
27. I'm more familiar now with InfoPath and what to do to access and change the forms and data as needed.
- William Balberchak, Dynamics Research Corporation, Arlington VA
28. Very informative!
- Greg Galluzzi, Covanta Energy, Morristown NJ
29. Great course materials, real life labs, a very knowledgeable, helpful, patient instructor. I highly recommend Webucator!
- Ashlee Prince, KBA, Bellevue WA
30. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
- Mary Schmidt, TRI-COR Industries, Inc., O’Fallon IL
31. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
- Phil Blunk, Ivie, Bentonville AR
32. I would highly recommend this course.
- Brenda Curry, PREEMPT CORP, Boonton NJ
33. I appreciate learning from an instructor who knew all about Project Management. He was genuinely interested in ensuring that I understood what was being taught.
- Jackie Julaton, City of Colorado Springs - IT Dept, Colorado Springs CO
34. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
35. Class was great. So much information. Melissa did an outstanding job in answering all my questions.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, P.C., Chicago IL
36. I was looking for a class that would help me bridge the gap between VB 6 and VB.NET. This class did an excellent job of providing that knowledge.
- Kyle Davis, Sunrise Telecom Broadband, Norcross GA
37. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
38. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
39. Fantastic virtual learning experience w/equally fantastic learned instructor. Will be back for additional classes ... thank you!
- Lisa Froude, State Farm Insurance, Hamburg NJ
40. The course material and the instructor reinforced the concepts that I had been reading about and did a wonderful job of translating those concepts into my everyday work world.
- Mike Laborde, Lane County, Eugene OR
41. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
42. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
- Michael Aguirre, Cogility, laguna beach CA
43. Great classes.
- Crisalida Pedro, Wawanesa, Winnipeg MB
44. Loved our instructor and learning about all the online resources, tools and tips for all the social media channels!
- Sara Nerio, The MET Church, Houston TX
45. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
46. The instructor was very clear in speaking and enjoyed what he was teaching which made the course enjoyable.
- Amy Woodcock, Canplas, Barrie ON
47. State of the art online instruction
- Sasikala Sridhar, SRP, Tempe AZ
48. I went into this course without any Flash experience. I now have the knowledge and skills to put together Flash ads for our website and our television screens. I can't wait to learn more about what this program can do.
- Tasha Lippold, Premier Bank, Dubuque IA
49. I found this course to be invaluable. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging, and he clearly knew the program inside and out. The course is 7 hours long, but the day flew by quickly because it was very interactive, with lots of exercises spread throughout the day. I have taken other courses before through other training companies, and the quality and content of this course was far superior. I am pleased with the course, and really appreciate the instructional booklet which I will be able to refer to as needed as well.
- Rebecca Cohen, Metsa Board Americas, Norwalk CT
50. This was a terrific and succinct grammar and writing course. I highly recommend it.
- Jackie Fauls, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
51. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
52. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
- Linda Motter, Mott Community College, Flint MI
53. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
54. Tracy was fantastic. Learned everything I wanted to know about PowerPoint and will be practicing tomorrow at work on already existing and new presentations.
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
55. It was a great course. I feel empowered and encouraged to apply the creatvie ways and initiatives I learned in the course of the day. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
56. Loved that fact that I could sit in a private room and ask my questions privately as if it was a one on one course. Loved that fact that all that I needed (books, headset & candy) were provided way in advance.
- Wendy Velasquez, Perth Amboy Board of Education, Perth Amboy NJ
57. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
58. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class a lot and learned a lot in a very good pace.
- Irina Roytman, Creative Channel Services, North Hollywood CA
59. Excellent next step from Java for Beginners. Great instruction.
- Sean Coburn, Intuit, Los Angeles CA
60. Very well prepared and knowledgeable Instructor!
- Connie Howell, Webucator, Villa Rica GA
61. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
62. Roger is the best gosh darn instructor in the entire world. :)"This type of instruction fits into our busy IT world"
- Will Jones, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
63. Janie was very helpful in answering my questions. She geared the classes to my situation as well as the others taking the class.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
64. It was very hands on and my instructor was great with our questions and concerns!! She would go out of her way to make sure I understood everything!
- Celia Hoyer, Cognex, Natick MA
65. I was very hesitant with this being an online class, but after 10 minutes I overcame my hesitations. I felt I would get more out of actually being in a classroom, library, etc, but I feel good after this one class and it proved me wrong. Now I don't think I'll mind online classes.
- Kathleen Manzke, Convergint Technologies, SCHAUMBURG IL
66. Training anywhere and everywhere at anytime
- Toris ONeal, USDA-OIG, Washington DC
67. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
- Susan Roth, teacher, Pilot Point TX
68. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of Ms. Sullivan's teaching.
- Erin Wilhite, Blinn College, Bryan TX
69. The instructor was an excellent. I thought he was well spoken, thorough, and down to earth so to speak. Very easy to understand. I love that the class was accessible from home, and in a comfortable environment. I enjoyed being able to speak to the instructor, as well as hear other people with the same interests and concerns.
- PAULA FOURNIER, R C DIOCESE OF PA, PRINCE ALBERT SK
70. This course was very helpful in reinforcing and building a solid base of SQL knowledge.
- Clifford Hebert, T-Mobile, Bellevue WA
71. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
- Antoinette Arriola, CFHC, Los Angeles CA
72. This class is a very informative, the instructor was excellent
- Karla Bunyan, Health Care District of Palm Beach County, Palm Springs FL
73. This is an excellent site to take training, instructors are very professional and knowledgeable.
- James Chesscher, Booz Allen Hamilton, San Antonio TX
74. The best short, intensive course, on or offline. Excellent instructor.
- Althea Thompson, Universal American, Houston TX
75. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
- Delina Bible, Green Country Technology Center, Okmulgee OK
76. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
77. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
- Julie Cudmore, eXpress Postal Options Int'l, Maidstone ON
78. Class is VERY informative and hands on
- David Foster, SuperMedia, Irving TX
79. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
80. I've never been disappointed by any Webucator course I've taken.
- Kim Henderson, Oracle Corporation, San Carlos CA
81. This class had a lot of information. The teacher was great in pacing/helping me understand the tools for practical application. I would definitey recommend this class.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
82. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
- Kristin Huddy, Department of Children & Families - Training Academy, Trenton NJ
83. Wonderful! Tailored to my learning style! Best external class I have attended in a long time!
- Deborah Dean, Pomeroy IT Solutions, Frankfort KY
84. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
85. Very interesting, learned some great tips and tricks about illustrator that I had not been able to find out on my own previously.
- Kristen Gibson, MDwise Inc., Indianapolis IN
86. Taking a class from Webucator has given me the knowledge needed to succeed in making important decisions for my company.
- Tom Ineman, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc, Hudson OH
87. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never taken any online courses for this type of design software. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of work we covered in 3 days and the ease of communitcating with the instructor. I was concerned that it would be difficult to learn online but I was pleased with the entire process. Although I'm certainly not an expert in the software after 3 days, I learned a tremendous amount and enough to continue using what I learned to further my knowledge.
- Jennifer Salvador, Nevada Federal Credit Union, Las Vegas NV
88. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
- Kristy Weaver, Cingular, Redmond WA
89. Great facilitator very knowledgeable and helpful. Course covered all of the bases and then some!
- Erin Schellenberg, Calm Air International LP, Winnipeg MB
90. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
91. Definitely recommend this avenue for intstruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
- Myka Hill, Transportation Security Administration, Salt Lake City UT
92. Much easier then traveling, structure was great and well taught! What more can you ask for?
- Erich Markee, VendScreen, Newton NH
93. Cool class and lab.
- Guoping Liu, Newark element14, Chicago IL
94. Can't wait until next class
- Carlos Agosto, non, Corona NY
95. The instructor's demeanor was very approachable, and he was not afraid to take questions that might have been off-topic from the curriculum.
- Jim McCloskey, Southeastern Orthopedic Center, Savannah GA
96. Fantastic class! Perfectly paced. Thank you.
- Erica McCarty, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
97. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
- Brian Boelke, Zebra Technologies, Vernon Hills IL
98. Great course!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
99. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
- Julie Pomerville, DuPont Performance Coatings, Plymouth MI
100. I loved the pace of the class. Great instructor!
- Sarah Noelle, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
101. It was a wonderful use of time. It felt as if the instructor was in the room, offering one-on-one personal instruction. I feel like I finished meeting my main goal...that I could now develop my own, polished business presentation.
- Risa Bernstein, self employed, MONTCLAIR NJ
102. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the course an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to taking the Advanced Word webinar.
- Rachel Nelson, FORENSIC STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS, BIRMINGHAM AL
103. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
104. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
105. Great introduction into MySQL for DBA's who are considering moving to the platform.
- Chip Handley, City of Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA
106. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
107. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
108. The course I took helped me understand my job better and gave me a feeling of confidence
- John Mendes, The Canebrake, Wagoner OK
109. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
110. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
- Laura Decker, POP, Seattle WA
111. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, Syracuse NY
112. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
- Golda Maxwell, Beth Israel Medical Center, Bronx NY
113. I would recommend this course for new users who are looking to gain fast track understanding of the features available within Basecamp.
- Dennis Brown, Weiler Corporation, Cresco PA
114. Webucator allowed me to complete my training with a live instructor from home without the distraction of the office or a conference room!
- Jessica Bahry, PORTAGE PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, AKRON OH
115. This was my second course, and Webucator is a solid 2-for-2, in my book! Great courses, great instructors, and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to enhance their technical skill set. Keep up the great work!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
116. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
- Sean Raich, The Army and Air Force Exchange Service, Dallas TX
117. Loved Webucator's online course, very informative and GREAT teacher!
- Valarie Myers, National Oilwell Varco, Austin TX
118. Well worth the time and money.
- Wayne Turner, UTHouston Graduate School Of Biomedical Sciences, Houston TX
119. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
- Pete Crabtree, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc., Houston TX
120. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
- Yvonne Moore, Elmers Products Inc, Westerville OH
121. This was a great way to take a class. I enjoyed the content as well as the instructor. It was a small class with individualized attention.
- Amy Owens, Reckitt Benckiser, Richmond VA
- Jammie Halstead, Dharmacon INc, Lafayette CO
123. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
- Dora Calderon, Premier Research, Austin TX
124. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
- Lisa Griffin, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc, San Francisco CA
125. This is one of the most informative and well instructed classes that I have taken in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
- Jeffrey Blackman, Franke Foodservice Systems, Smyrna TN
126. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
- Suzanne Hill, PFM Medical, Inc., Carlsbad CA
127. Webucator offered a course that was not only very educational, it was fun!
- Mike Linquist, gensler, Denver CO
128. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
- Casandra Zessin, Farnsworth Group, Inc., Peoria IL
129. The instructor and the material. The workbook and slides are very helpful and the instructor did a great job.
- Holly Beal, PETA, Kansas City MO
130. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
131. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
- Antenette Jermanon, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Modesto CA
132. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
- Monique Frazier, Actionet, Vienna VA
133. Effective, efficient, and easy to comprehend. This was a great investment!
- Karla Ingram, Management Services Network, Columbus GA
134. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
- Colleen North, Delmonaco Specialty Foods, Morgan Hill CA
135. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
- Chouheiba AMAMI, Combined Insurance, thornhill ON
136. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training
- Debra Rogers, Essco Calibration, chelmsford MA
137. The materials were excellent and all of the remote setup went smoothly. The instructor was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. He matched the pace to my needs so the class was never stressful or boring.
- David McDaniel, Intuit (FL), Melbourne FL
138. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
- James Morgan, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg WV
139. My HTML class was informative and very helpful, my materials arrived promptly, and my instructors were top of the line.
- Katrina Bakas, Transamerica, Denver CO
140. Great class. Will teach you a lot of handy skills for the business world. It will make your day easier.
- George Trojaniak, n/a, Lemont IL
141. I enjoyed the Adobe Contribute SC5 class very much! The instructor was an amazing mentor.
- Luisa Shellhorn, PCE, Winter Park FL
142. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
- Priyanka Samantroy, Visa, Broomfield CO
143. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Rhonda Robinson, Jacobs Engineering, Prescott AZ
144. The class was over and beyond what I expected. I was wondering how an online class would keep my attention for 3 days but it surely did keep me locked in the entire time. Well worth it.
- Davina Hicks, Quark Inc., Denver CO
145. Excellent way to learn Excel. Instructor was very helpful, pleasant and kept the pace going well.
- Cindy Herring, IBA Molecular, Poquoson VA
146. I have done an "at your own pace" and a live "on-line" course - both are excellent and I would highly recommend. Great instructors!
- Debbi Doris, n/a, Annandale NJ
147. Professional and informative. Absoultely worth every penny.
- Jennifer Fox, SYSCO Corporation, Houston TX
148. I highly recommend the experience!
- Kent Smith, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
149. The course served as a good introduction to the Basics of XML, and will allow me to progress with the technology.
- Lou Giammarino, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
150. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
151. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class (Connie) will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go web design. Thanks, Dennis
- Dennis Renfroe, n/a, Fuquay Varina NC
152. Gary is an outstanding instructor. He has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. He is flexible and willing to walk the extra mile.
- Xiao Ye, ACI, OMAHA NE
153. Instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really like the online format and feel that it was just as effective (perhaps more so) than actual in-classroom training.
- Amy Gilbert, University of Texas HSC, Houston TX
154. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
- Susan Lowy, Goodwill Manasota, Sarasota FL
155. I really enjoyed this class. Well worth the money and time.
- Emily Michel, Stone Carlie, St. Louis MO
156. One of the best online classes I have ever taken.
- Jason Rhea, Alliance Technology Group, Hanover MD
157. Excellent online experience with very qualified instructor.
- Connie Sanders, Technisource, San Diego CA
158. That Nance was just the greatest on-line instructor I have ever had to work with. She took the time to actually let us speak and ask as many questions as we all had. The class size was small too and perfect!!! I will taking another class with Webucator soon!
- Erica Lelis, Mine Safety Appliances, Pittsburgh PA
159. Outstanding delivery !!! The pace is perfect and the instructors can easily customise the content to your business needs.
- Robert Scott, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, Minneapolis MN
160. Great overview of Apache HTTPD! Perfect for those who are Apache newbies.
- Ted Kaczerski, SunGard, Wayne PA
161. My instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. I would highly recommend this training.
- Elaine McArthur, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
162. Using Webucator felt more like hands on training and I actually absorbed more information than I would have in a classroom enviroment.
- Kerrie Smith, CPC Logistics Inc, Bakersfield CA
163. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
- David Rosario, San Francisco Housing Authority, San Franciso CA
164. The instructer tailored this course exactly to mine and my company's needs. The focus and pace of material were flexible, so we could spend more time on topics I use on the job, and skim through the sections I do not.
- Kelli Lyman, Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean VA
165. Excellent class! Would definitely recommend to others. Have wanted to take a good Java class for awhile and now I have done that.
- Tanja Davidson, North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC
166. I'm kicking myself for all the years that I was complacent to do my work the hard way. The information I learned in this class will increase my productivity in immeasureable ways.
- Dawn Newton, Symantec, Sterling VA
167. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
168. If you've ever seen a Web site with nifty animation and wondered how it's done, this course is a great first step to introducing you to a world where all that neat stuff can be within your reach.
- Ralph Goonan, Del Mar College, Corpus Christi TX
169. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
170. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
- Aaron Anderson, Widener University, Chester PA
171. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
172. Webucator trainer and facilitators consistently offer excellent and above average learning experiences.
- Joy Whitley, Central Hydrocarbons, LLC, Nashville TN
173. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
- Sarah Bazzano, Sonar6, Sausalito CA
174. This Intro to Excel is exactly what I needed to be able to work with spreadsheets. The materials and instruction was excellent! The class just flew by!
- Abby Abbott, IBA Molecular, Jacksonville FL
175. I was a little apprehensive about taking a course online, but once we got into the course I found that the format and presentation was great!
- John Lewis, Freddie Mac (MD), Olney MD
176. This training was clear, step by step, easy to manage and understand. Instructor was very good about going back through steps to help me catch up when needed. The materials given were the best I have ever had!!! I feel very comfortable with going back on the job and using what I have learned.
- Shanna Zanolini, VCBH QI, Ventura CA
177. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
- Steve Link, flanders filters, lucama NC
178. The Webucator forum provides an exceptional environment to learn. You are able to perform "hands on" tasks at the end of each session.
- Jeff Nalley, Unisource Worldwide, Norcross GA
179. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
180. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
- Kris Wallace, Howco Corp, Houston TX
181. The class I took was very intuitive as well as a pleasant experience.
- Paul Leitold, Catalyst360, Horsham PA
182. great class, thank you!
- Harriet Tsen, Bonneville Power Administration, Portland OR
183. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
- Lynie Spencer, Baptist Primary Care, Jacksonville FL
184. "Provides the practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in your workplace and is a great way to get started using SQL"
- Andrew Heiman, Bank of America, Nashville TN
185. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
186. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
- Pat Costello, State of Alaska - Division of Retirement and Benefits, Juneau AK
187. Great Training! Knowledgeable instructor and great course books!
- Amy Prior, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN
188. The class was excellent! The instructor was very knowledgeable and I was able to learn new skills that I can use in the workplace. This was well worth the time and money, best of all I did not have to leave home.
- Heather Abbott, USA Cycling, colorado Springs CO
189. Good content for the course title. Activity-oriented approach helps for better learning experience. The instructor is knowledgeable and always willing to help along the way. Never thought that on-line classes would be good enough but now the technology enable this as a viable solution :)
- Anthony Chartburut, WellPoint Inc, Thousand Oaks CA
190. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
- Olaf Fischer, Kushi Institute, Becket MA
191. A must take class if you have never used SQL or need a refresher!
- Farah Mack, Bryan Texas Utilities, Bryan TX
192. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
193. I took the Introduction to CCS class and it was just what I was looking for. Being able to ask questions and show my screen when I needed to troubleshoot was great.
- Patricia Heuser, Wellspring + Stockamp, Portland OR
194. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
- Robert Thompson, National Security Technologies, LLC, Las Vegas NV
195. Very helpful and informative. Covered everything expected and more. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Excel
- Dawn Andrew, Triaco, Farmington Hills MI
196. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
197. Ms Gans, is the best!
- Diana Bruns, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau MO
198. Connie did a great job teaching Advanced CSS. Thanks Webucator!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
199. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
- Divya Yeluri, L'Oreal USA, Edison NJ
200. "The course gave clarity to some things I thought I knew, but now I can do better!"
- Cathy Rogers-Holmes, Hewlett Packard, Andover MA
201. Two Words to describe this class "Loved It" The trainer was absolutely patient, understanding, and helpful. I am looking forward to my next class.
- Evan Davis, Metafore, Calgary AB
202. affordable and easy
- Joe Butler, Bonham Chrysler, Wolfe City TX
203. I liked the way this was customized to meet my needs. I learned a lot of things that will save me time
- Terry Humphries, Working Solutions, Utica NY
204. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
- Karen McNeill, All Coast Therapy, Lady Lake FL
205. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
- Liz Black, McCoy and Associates, Lakewood CO
206. This class was extremely helpful and I was able to get my specific questions answered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
- Whitney Webb, Roderick H Polston PC, Norman OK
207. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
- Beth Brannock, ASPCA (NY), Concord CA
208. This was a great class for my needs. It helped me gain an appreciation for the structure of MS Project Server, its connections to SharePoint and SQL Server, and the capabilities of the toolset.
- Bill Schneider, VisionIT, Inc., Detroit MI
209. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, Chicago IL
210. Great class, superb instructor.
- Thomas Smith, Hewlett Packard, Bloomfield CT
211. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego, Oswego NY
212. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
213. it's worth taking the course.
- Thuy Pham, Real Time Resolutions, Dallas TX
214. This course was definately worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowlegable and accomodating.
- Janet White, The Hershman Group, Glenshaw PA
215. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
- Neeraj Jain, Iridium Satellite, Mclean VA
216. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
- Laura Bosley, qualcomm, Morral OH
217. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
- Allie Ai, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge MA
218. I was surprised by how simple it was to join the class and interact even though we were in different locations. I learned as well or better than I would have in person.
- Joy Brown, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH
219. This class has given me the edge I need to grow stronger in my field and make my timelines more manageable.
- Susan Bair, Rockwell Automation, Mentor on the Lake OH
220. This class helped me understand the basics of actionscript along with some advanced techniques. I was definitely happy with the overall experience.
- Jeff Schniers, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Flint MI
221. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
- Deyonne Parker, Home Depot, Atlanta GA
222. I was hoping to learn about how php and mysql work together and that's exactly what I got.
- JON SEXE, MN MANAGEMENT & BUDGET, St Paul MN
223. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
- Douglas Deppert, The Boeing Company , Edwardsville IL
224. Fantastic Experience to learn online
- Syed Shah, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
225. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
226. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
227. Instructor/student ratio was great, allowing training to be tailored to my experience level. Interactivity of the web format really helped with questions and answers.
- Karyn Smith, Bombardier, DFW Airport TX
228. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
- Leigh Vavrik, ORBIS Corporation, Oconomowoc WI
229. Webucator is a great way for busy professionals to get training without being away from the office.
- Margaret Smith, Stryker Orthopaedics, Mahwah NJ
230. Paul provided both content and an approach that addressed our technical and business audience. We all gained new insights into the tools and how to used Business Object at our company.
- Sue Daulton, Tacoma Public Utilities, Tacoma WA
231. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
- Cheryl Rossi, VertiQ Software LLC, Morgan Hill CA
232. Very informative, instructor was awesome!
- Stefanie Asselmann, CND, Vista CA
233. Gave a good base to start learning Java. Now I have a better understanding of how our Java applications works. I feel more confident that I can eventually become a Java pro. I would take more Webucator classes.
- Shiju Daniel, City of Philadelphia District Attorney's Office, Philadelphia PA
234. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
235. I would recommend this method of instruction to anyone .
- Jeremy Schlosser, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
236. Excellent experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. The software to access the class worked very well and was easy to setup.
- John Larsen, n/a, Moorpark CA
237. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
238. Very knowledegable instructor
- Jeffrey Davis, USDOL/OLMS/Computer Cadre, Franklin WI
239. Webucator and our instructor, Mel, exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to my next Webucator experience already!
- Susan Powell, Curtiss-Wright Controls, Ashburn VA
240. Great instructor and class material will help me manage my time much more effectively!
- Suzanne Cracha-Carvalho, Catalyst360°, Bensalem PA
241. I would definitely use Webucator again.
- David Cook, Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services, houston TX
242. Very informative and accessible. Setup was no problem, the course was fun and the teacher was helpful.
- Kevin Harper, Sheet Music Plus, Emeryville CA
243. The instructor presented the material in a way that made it much less dry than I had anticipated.
- Kris Munro, Society of Hospital Medicine, Philadelphia PA
244. For programming specific courses, I would say that this is better than in-class instructors. The feedback that can be given and received when screen sharing from other students is invaluable.
- Mike Chan, Elections Canada, Ottawa ON
245. The instructor did a great job and I thought the homework was a great idea also. I'd definitely attend another training class in the future. I feel that I got my money's worth.
- Amy Mayberry, USIS, Grove City PA
246. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
- Pam Babuder, Enterprise Software Development, LLC, Sylvania OH
247. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
- Terence Wood, Visual Lease Services, Oklahoma City OK
248. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
- Jonda Faucher, Asurion, Nashville TN
249. This webinar was a great tool for understanding Excel 2010. I am trying to get my boss to have more staff members take this class so we can all be on the same page, which will make sharing Excel spreadsheets a lot easier!
- Lisa Drymon, BioResource International, Inc, Morrisville NC
250. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
- William Morris, unemployed, Zebulon NC
251. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
- Dana Crum, Bright House Networks, Riverview FL
252. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
- Jana Avery, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte NC
253. The instructor kept asking if the class was meeting our needs, if the pace was good and if we understood what we were learning.
- Debra Rutten, WYLE , Ridgecrest CA
254. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
- Kathy Mead, Halliburton Energy Services, Duncan OK
255. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
256. This was the perfect class for anyone interested in getting to know the software, the interface and its basic capabilities. The class was well structured, moved at just the right pace and the instructor was very knowledgeable about the product.
- Melissa Mazzei, Diebold, Incorporated, North Canton OH
257. This was a great learning experience with the convenience of being able to stay at home. The ongoing support that is offered is an excellent feature as the learning isn't over when the classes end.
- Gerry Poirier, Queen's college Foundation, Twillingate NF
258. A semester's worth of class in one solid, easy-to-follow, day!
- Nathan Woolard, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond OK
259. Learning experience made easy.
- Errol Gamory, Florida Power and Light, Miami FL
260. I found Webucator to be a great resource for training and look forward to future courses.
- Charles R. Piland, Elon University, Elon NC
261. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
262. "Great introduction course! Highly recommended to anyone learning SQL."
- Rahul Verma, SAMI Corp, Powell OH
263. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
264. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
265. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
- John Yanzer, Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie WI
266. A convenient method of learning from anywhere. Webucator provides group interaction and training that's top notch.
- Scott Richards, Imprivata, Lexington MA
267. It was awesome to have the possibility to take this class online. I had a very knowledgeable instructor. I loved that the headset is provided and that the computer setup is verified before the class is setup, ensuring everyone is good to go before the class starts.
- Ruth Jaliff, AltaGas Ltd, Calgary AB
268. This was by far the best online training received.
- Michelle Scott, IVIE & ASSOCIATES, Flower Mound TX
269. Ace Fekay is a phenomenal instructor; I would recommend him to my colleagues.
- Shawn Ramsey, Comptroller of the Currency, Washington DC
270. I received training that I can put into use immediately. In addition, since you have a policy to not cancel classes I was the only student in my class. This was huge for me.
- Gary Staggs, Intel Corp, Portland OR
271. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems, Inc, Kansas City MO
272. I feel like I learned everything I needed to about QuarkXPress, plus some extras, in an Introductory course.
- Brooke Walthall, Direct Solutions International Inc., Dallas TX
273. The instructor's guidance through the course made the potential of the software absolutely dazzling.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
274. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
- Kendra Walker, enVista, Carmel IN
275. Highly recommend this training.
- Reese Dahse, ECOM, Dallas TX
276. The class really got me set up to use VBA with Word 2007. The instructor knows her stuff and is very patient and thorough, as well as very nice!
- Suzanne McKinney, CSC, Chantilly VA
277. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
- Kevin Martin, InnerSea Discoveries, Seattle WA
278. Excellence instructor, does a great job making it accessible and understandable.
- Kathryn Huntsman, School of Excellence in Education, Fulton TX
279. Excellent Training, definitely would recommend.
- Cristina Alvarez, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami FL
280. I went from knowing nothing to knowing enough to create forms with confidence. The instructor was patient and went at a good pace. She also speaks very clearly.
- Anne Mahoney, Watermark Estate Management Services, LLC, Kirkland WA
281. Matt did a great job taking the time to make sure all my questions were answered and was patient with me when I had him repeat things and guide me along the way.
- Thomas Haney, Advanced Insurance, Warren MI
282. Webucator is Great. I felt as if I was in class learning hands on with the instructor! I highly recommend them!
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
283. I found the class to be very good structure and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
284. Quality training with educated and informed instructors -- That's what I expected, and that's what I got.
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
285. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
- Tony Tasillo, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
286. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
- Rita Wilson, Cornerstone Family Ministries, Tampa FL
287. The instructor was wonderful, the pace was excellent, and the materials were incredibly well planned and well thought out.
- Julia Tutko, MIT, Cambridge MA
288. It was a wonderful experience and will help me save time.
- Tamra Pohl, Westbend Mutual, Grand Haven MI
289. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
290. Mary's approach to teaching is second to none. I like having a workable end product after we put the pieces together in class.
- Roy Henderson, Riverside County, Riverside CA
291. This class was perfect for me. I have had a few months developing in Silverlight to get met going before the class. This class filled in gaps of my knowledge and brought me up to speed in areas that I was kinda on the wrong track.
- Matt Heller, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
292. I had an excellent teacher and am looking forward to using what I learned.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
293. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
- Nathan Young, California Communications Acesss Foundation, Oakland CA
294. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
- Todd Marcy, Allied Media, Fenton MI
295. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
296. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
- Dawn Griffin, FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
297. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
- Crystal Evans-Taylor, McGahee & Associates, Inc., Crosby TX
298. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
- Joseph Hawk, Q Interactive, Sunrise FL
299. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back
- Dave Jaenicke, Norwood Packaging Ltd., Surrey BC
300. I didn't expect much of this class or the method, but it exceeded my expectations and I'm completely satisfied!
- Luciana Lazzari, NiSource, Houston TX
301. Excellent Instructors with cutting-edge technology. Highly recommend
- William Richmond Jr, Bank of America, Norfolk VA
302. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable! I love the fact that I can re-take this class at no extra cost. The documentation provided will be a resource I'll use forever. Very organized, very detailed, very interactive, very worth the money!
- Louise Oldland, Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union, Edgewood MD
303. Our instructor was great! He was enthusiastic and motivating for the entire two days of the course. He had a great deal of knowledge about the course content as well as related applications. I am looking forward to taking the advanced course with him.
- Ryan Crockett, Schoolcraft College, Livonia MI
304. a very well run remote learning course
- Jody Bigelow, PhycoTech, Inc, Saint Joseph MI
305. The instructor was amazingly knowledgeable and accessible.
- Kevin Glover, Emory University, Atlanta GA
306. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
307. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
308. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
- Joy Willich, Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta KS
309. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
- Francis Berthiaume, Genzyme, North Andover MA
310. The class and instructor were very helpful.
- JT White, n/a, Lighthouse Point FL
311. You couldn't ask for a better online class for SharePoint End User Training. I highly recommend Webucator and will definitely use it again.
- Erin Loza, Granite Construction, Watsonville CA
312. This is my 2nd class with Webucators and my experience was as good as the first one (Java for Beginners). The instructor was good and knowledgable.The class was good and the labs and activities in the class really help to understand the concepts better.
- Oscar Avila, Administrative Office of the Courts (JID), Santa Fe NM
313. I didn't think I could learn in an online class. I was amazed at how well the information flowed. I would definitely do this again.
- Mary Harald, Ecolab, Chisago City MN
314. Instructor was amazing
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
315. Stephanie is an incredible instructor. I learned a lot. She makes it fun and easy to understand. Awesome class!
- Cindy Bielke, Intertech, Eagan MN
316. Webucator gave me more extension information for a Site Administrator than I have received anywhere else.
- Kristy Usnick, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden CO
317. I would recommended Webucator classes to any business professional that has a desire to learn from knowledgeable, professional and courteous instructors.
- Kathy McCoy, National American Insurance Company, Chandler OK
318. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
- George McKee, Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc., Arlington TX
319. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
- Michelle Cable-Collins, FIS, Norcross GA
320. "Great online interactive course."
- Sharon Mabry, IDEX Health and Science, Middleboro MA
321. Good information. The instructor was knowledgable and could provide real-life examples.
- Susie Deardoff, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
322. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
323. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
- Patricia Avitia, TX DFPS, Austin TX
324. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
325. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
- Craig Worrell, Sheetz, Altoona PA
326. The instructor was fabulous and made the class fun. I learned lots of great tools that will prove invaluable.
- Gretchen Schneider, Celebrate Travel, Cameron Park CA
327. Instructor was patient and answered all question. Material was very clear.
- Ingrid (Rosa) Medina, American Institute of CPAs, Durham NC
328. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
- Daniel Bullington, VHDA, Richmond VA
329. Webucator instructors and tools do an amazing job of emulating a real class room experience, right from the comfort of your home (and pajamas).
- Mukhya Khalsa, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
330. Thanks for the training, I will definitely be considering Webucator for my future training needs.
- John Langley, Sharetec Systems, Inc., New Haven IN
331. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
332. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
- Sarah Gamache, Portland Pie Company, Scarborough ME
333. The Google Analytics course gave me a great foundation to be able to examine the data we've already collected and optimize future data collection so that I can fully utilitze the powerful feature that GA offers. I was able to get a great handle of the technology through the examples and exercises in this course.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
334. Very valuable.
- Allison Lizzadro, Meade, McCook IL
335. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
336. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
- Lisa Dunn, OpenTV, San Francisco CA
337. Webucator went above and beyond my expectations for an online course. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Liana Hoffman, Sierra Lobo, Inc., Milan OH
338. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
- Megin Garrett, Hatch Mott MacDonald, Renton WA
339. Webucator online training using WebEx works great! There seem to actually be fewer technical difficulties and disruptions overall than in traditional class trainings. Group discussions work well and the ability to share and display other trainee screens can help the whole class. Not having to travel to a training center was also a bonus!
- Paul Gettmann, LexisNexis, Bellevue WA
340. Wonderful class - really exposes the learner to all the possibilities available in the software.
- Susan McKibben, The University of Akron, Akron OH
341. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
- Ashley Falk, Element Group, Virginia Beach VA
342. This is a great class for beginners and for those people who are looking to brush up on their skills. The instructor was very patient and knowledgeable.
- Neil Gogate, OGM, Torrance CA
343. The trainer really went above and beyond my expectations in helping craft the course to my project needs.
- Chris Fisher, INTL FCStone, West Des Moines IA
344. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
- Ashley Burross, MSEC, Denver CO
345. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world examples.
- Crystal Davenport, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Philadelphia PA
346. The class was excellent - convenient format, terrific instructor, well paced.
- Allison Kirk, VitalChek, Springfield TN
347. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
- Cara Groves, Push Designer, Pickering ON
348. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
- Kelly Voorhees, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver CO
349. Happy Together with Webucator!!
- Jason Quintana, OpenTV, Golden CO
350. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
- Andrew Wyatt, Steelcase , Toronto ON
351. The instructor was very knowledgeable and gave real world examples to help drive home the lessons.
- David Dube, MPX, Portland ME
352. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the class.
- Phyllis Paine, Compass Group USA, Mobile AL
353. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
354. AK made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
- Bill Powers, Bill Powers & Associates, LLC, Mendham NJ
355. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
- Tim White, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
356. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
357. Very good! I will recommend it.
- Edwin Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
358. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
- Kerry Highbarger, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Southbridge MA
359. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Base Camp.
- Gordon Paulson, Connexion Technologies, Cary NC
360. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and beyond that the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events in order to fine tune my clarity.
- Chris Galante, CDG, A Boeing Company, San Diego CA
361. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
- Harold Naves, Social Security Administration, Birmingham AL
362. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
363. This is a great course for those interested in building a base for understanding the SQL language. It provides a great foundation in understanding of SQL that you will be able to build upon as you advance in your understanding.
- Andrew Woods, Bankrate Insurance, Denver CO
364. Nance did a great job!
- Bradley Earl, Spectre, Alexandria VA
365. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
- Alyx Dimino, SAGE Publications, Thousand Oaks CA
366. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
- Sara Boswell, Cerner Corporation, North Kansas City MO
367. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
368. This class was very informative. It helped to walk through the steps one at at time.
- Adrian Bryant, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
369. From hence forth, Webucator will be my online Educator!!!
- John Nelson, CACI, Chesapeake VA
370. In the past, I would have had to travel to take a class such as the one I took online today. Because I couldn't find one that was both close to our corporate office and timely, I decided to sign up for one through webucator.com. I assure you, it won't be my last. David was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about the software. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and walked me through the answers step-by-step. It was easy to see what he was doing on his monitor at all times, as I could click and do the same on my computer at the same time. Good experience. PS - I received the manual, head set, pens, and even a cup of candy sent to me the week before the class. Great touch.
- Melissa Newman, Sparkhound, Inc., Baton Rouge LA
371. The SQL course was well-laid out and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Michael Arzadon, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, Tustin CA
372. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
- Nollie Gildow-Owens, Dept of Interior/BOEM, Tucson AZ
373. Webucator's communication and assistance with getting you started with the online class was very easy to follow. The instructor was great and made sure the content and speed of the course was exactly what I needed - very beneficial!
- Julie Scheckel, PepsiCo, Inc., Murphy TX
374. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
375. The training provided by Webucator was fantastic. I used what I learned in class immediately following the first day of instruction. The guided hands-on instruction matched my learning style perfectly.
- Mark Scheitlin, DigitalGlobe, Longmont CO
376. this class was very helpful and informative!
- Scott Anderson, Aimm Technologies, Kenai AK
377. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
- Dennis Furgione, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
378. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros
- John Luciano, BASF, Russell OH
379. The skills that I learned through this training were easy to understand will be extremely helpful when I implement them into my day-to-day work. Thank you!
- Rayna Edwards, Teach For America, Atlanta GA
380. David is a great instructor! He knows the material very well and teaches professionally and smoothly. Great job!
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
381. Best on line learning experience ever!
- Marty Cipolla, Marty & Pat's Frame Shoppe, Fort Worth TX
382. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
- Michael Gonzalez, Advanced Sports Inc, langhorne PA
383. Brian made the course enjoyable and not overwhelming. I learned a lot and already have the ability to apply the course material to my day to day work. Thank you Brian for a great class and hope to work with you again soon.
- Kori Neill, Enform, Calgary AB
384. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
- Nick Piscopio, LifeScan, Inc., Wayne PA
385. "Once again, Webucator did not disappoint. They are my go-to company for all of my training needs."
- Jelise Ballon, Dimension Data Management Services (Pty) Ltd, Cross Junction VA
386. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
387. Great class, helpful instructor, I felt very comfortable.
- Jackye Dunn, NoteWorld LLC, Tacoma WA
388. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
- Annette Rangel, Parkland Hospital, Dallas TX
389. Very complete and interactive.
- Ann Sweeney, Healthland, Minneapolis MN
390. Instructor was great because even though I made a mistake she understood what I was trying to do and could address why that didn't work. She also provided additional examples to help clarify things that we had questions about. The additional examples were very helpful.
- Jennifer Kotch, hach, Loveland CO
391. I needed formal training in Access to help run our company's custom database. This course helped explain a lot of procedures and greatly enhanced my understanding of setting up a database.
- Douglas Norwood, Custom Storefronts, inc., Olathe KS
392. Great class! I learned a LOT about iOS Development and even Objective-C as well. We covered just about every major function of creating iOS apps. The labs and demos were engaging and reinforced the major concepts well.
- Paul Santana, n/a, Newbury Park CA
393. Steven's iOS development course is great for experienced programmers looking to get their feet wet with iOS dev.
- Nick Leach, Chico's FAS, Fort Myers FL
394. Easy flowing!
- Elbert Phillips, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
395. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
396. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
- John Bald, n/a, Brunswick ME
397. One of the best values I have received in the training arena. The instructor was knowledgeable and welcomed individual questions and ideas. The Customer Support departments were extremely timely, courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking more classes.
- Nancy Nesbitt, sandia National Laboratories, Tijeras NM
398. I’d always wanted more formal training and upgraded to Camtasia 8 a few months ago in order to take advantage of training on the newly released version. I’m glad that I found Webucator to fit that need perfectly.
- Joe Joyner, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA
399. The pace of the Intro to SQL class was great and the course covered many very useful topics that I will be able to immediately put into practice at my job.
- Janine OSullivan, AGCO Corporation, Alpharetta GA
400. Connie was very patient and offered lots of practical advice. I can't wait to build my next Adobe Captivate project!
- Laurie Heer, Webucator, Pompano Beach FL
401. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
- Christopher Smith, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke NC
402. Scott Antall is a very polished technical trainer. I would take another class from him in a heartbeat.
- Carl Eric Johnson, Carl Eric Johnson & Company, Inc, Rye NH
403. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
- Janet Hunt, GD-AIS, Woodbridge VA
404. It is a very useful tool.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
405. Webucator's system, customer service team, and Instructor are all friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient! I hope to get the chance to take another online course with them.
- Gretchen Shubat, IHHP, Bartlett IL
406. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
407. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
- John Rewcastle, Barcom, Inc., Chattanooga TN
408. Webucator provides a great solution for educating their clients on any program without having to leave the office (or your house for that matter).
- Kelly Deaver, Cardno WRG, Portland OR
409. Great investment!
- Annie Stetz, SMART Technologies, Calgary AB
410. David is super knowledgable, friendly and positive!
- Robert Buchinski, Kaiser Permanente, richmond CA
411. Lots of great information was shared during the Social Media class. Webucator is great at handling all of the logistics of the course (registration, login, materials provided). I look forward to taking future classes.
- Beth Dupell, ecm design, Exeter NH
412. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
- Melanie Bell, The Goins Group LLC, Lancaster SC
413. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
- Charles Scott, Plains All American, Houston TX
414. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
415. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
- Jennifer Mathus, ARMLS, Mesa AZ
416. The Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 class was both detailed and informative. It gave a high level view while also getting into specifics on certain aspects that we can use in our everyday job. The class was catered to what we wanted/needed to know.
- Josh Reich, Greif, Inc, Delware OH
417. Ken did a great job in explaining the material and answering my questions. He also went out of his way and did a lesson on RIA services. He listened to my learning needs and tailored the class to show material I need to know specific to my upcoming client assignment. Thank you.
- Tom Schreck, Solutia Consulting, North Richland Hills TX
418. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
- John Eshelman, google, Ann Arbor MI
419. Very beneficial. I will take more classes in the future.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
420. The instructor moved at a very manageable, easy-to-follow pace. Not only was our instructor always available for additional help but encouraged questions throughout the lecture. Overall a 10/10.
- Matthew Coleman, Six3 Intelligence Solutions, McLean VA
421. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
422. Well paced, good coverage, very complete.
- William Lieberman, Jacobs, Oakland CA
423. The instructor provided and extremely positive learning environment that was packed with helpful tips, well-explained instruction, and a really (unexpected) fun learning environment. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to really impress their company and to bring job-securing productivity skills to their company.
- Sunnie Thornton, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
424. I don't know if there was anything that I would improve. It was one of the best online courses I have ever taken. I have dealt with SQL Server and T-SQL for 10 years, as well as dealing with Enterprise Applications, but I learned more than I imagined when I first started.
- Dale Austin, State of Alaska, anchorage AK
425. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
- Natascha Syre, Smithsonian Institution Office of Contracting, Arlington VA
426. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
- Amy De Bard, KPMG LLP, Fort Lee NJ
427. "Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor."
- Gabriel Solis, Business Data Inc., Suwanee GA
428. Great introductory material for anyone who is not familiar with the topic, or a good overview of the topic for those who may already have some knowledge. The instructor (Scott Antall) showed he was very knowledgeable in the topic. He was also very helpful when students had questions.
- Ya-Tin Yang, Kofax, Inc., Irvine CA
429. Great course... You won't be sorry.
- Keith Hopson, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
430. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
- Kellie Fedele, DeVry Inc, Oakbrook Terrace IL
431. The class was excellent.
- Lucille Coates, DePelchin Children's Center, Houston TX
432. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
- Sophie Karsch, American Red Cross, Washington DC
433. Webucator has provided the best software instruction experience I have ever had, by far.
- Amanda Dobbs, Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs CO
434. This course will quickly get you started with Spring framework.
- Balwinder Jathaul, GSA, FAS, National Customer Service Center, Kansas City MO
435. The instructor was excellent. Very friendly, willing to help and very good at demonstrating the answers.
- John Hayes, ListVantage, Dover DE
436. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
- Michael Canny, Park Chapel Christian Church, Greenfield IN
437. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
438. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
439. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
- April Sedgwick, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
440. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
- Kelly Critelli, EisnerAmper LLP, Bridgewater NJ
441. Webucator provides you with a toolbox full of the necessary items needed to perform the job. All you have to do is be willing to work.
- Stephen Hill, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
442. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
- Melissa Schulz, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Tualatin OR
443. Melissa was great at explaining not only how to do something but also what not to do. The easy mistakes we could get trapped into
- Maria Stiller, AIG Chartis, Bronx NY
444. This course was well paced and extremely easy to follow. I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.
- Teresa Underhill, Bartlesville Public Schools, Bartlesville OK
445. Thanks for another great class!
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
446. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
- Olaf Fischer, Kushi Institute, Becket MA
447. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
448. Good overview of VBA basics
- Grace Lee, UnitedHealth Group, Columbia Heights MN
449. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA
450. well worth the money
- James Corrigan, Whitsons, islandia NY
451. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
452. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
- Vera Scott, n/a, Encinitas CA
453. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
- Sherri Hartley, Missouri Western State University, N/A MO
454. I was impressed with the online training experience. It was much easier to follow the instructor watching a screen instead of a projector in a room and I could do it from my home.
- Kenneth Gunn, BONN Corporation, Las Vegas NV
455. This course exceeded my expectations and was more interactive than I ever imagined. It was well worth my time.
- Brittany Harris, Holland Nameplate, North Kansas City MO
456. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
- Roberto Esguerra, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP, Los Angeles CA
457. A solid introduction to Infopath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
- Laurie McQuillan, Neighbohood Health Plan, Boston MA
458. This class was great, and the ability to take it from home was the cherry on the sundae. It was intensive with lots of practice, rather than just reading and taking notes.
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Signal Hill CA
459. Great introduction to SQL
- Titanilla Bandeira, Cricket Communications, San Diego CA
460. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
- Alexa Beshara, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
461. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
- Jennifer Smith, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
462. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
463. My Teacher was fantastic. The online course is the best. It surpassed my expectations.
- Shontay Benson, Ferro, Vista CA
464. Good Class, very informative.
- Vito Alfano, Discover Financial Services, Riverwoods IL
465. The class moved a good pace and the instructor kept us all invlovled
- Jerry Beasler, Penford, Cedar Rapids IA
466. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
- Ann Werner, KRM Information Services, Inc., Eau Claire WI
467. Great Course, great instructor. I would recommend this for anyone trying to learn PHP
- Wendy Mackay, Astor & Sanders Corporation, Chattanooga TN
468. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
- Ole Calderone, Harris Corporation, Toronto ON
469. I want to thank my instructor again for teaching me everything. She really tailored to my needs for our company. I feel confident in helping my husband with our new business. I would recommend this course to all of my family and friends.
- Amanda Causey, Guardian Roofing and Exteriors, Fenton MO
470. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
- Daina Mirsch, Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., Anchorage AK
471. This is a wonderful course. I would definitely recommend for anyone interested in getting started with Captivate, it provided a great foundation for which to now build upon!
- Geneva Nice, Long Term Care Partners, Portsmouth NH
472. The Introduction to Java Training was a great way to bring me up to speed with OO programming in Java. There were plenty of examples and the instructor was always willing to give guidance and help on any questions.
- Kingston Ko, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
473. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
474. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
- Brenda Redd, A. L. Duck Jr., Inc., Zuni VA
475. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
- Linda Moon, U.S. Bank, Wilmington IL
476. The class actually exceeded my expectations - I thought it was going to be boring at points, but it was hands-on the whole time, and I was actively engaged in the class the whole time.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
477. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
478. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
- Philippe Deray, n/a, Pittsburgh PA
479. Excellent course with good, relevant material
- Michael Adams, CNO Services, LLC, Carmel IN
480. Instructor was positive and patient. i really learned a lot and enjoyed the class.
- Jenna Reeds, San Jose State University, San Jose CA
481. It more then met my expectations. I was a little worried to take this course online and not face to face, but it was a great experience. The instructor was fantastic and very knowledgeable.
- Amy Mahon, SMC Powder Metallurgy, Galeton PA
482. Stephanie was an excellent instructor. I would recommend this course to others
- Ann Ramsey, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro NC
483. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
484. Great course. The instructor was great at taking the complex and making it understandable. I would recommend the course.
- Frank Sims, Lincoln Financial Group, Fort Wayne IN
485. "This course was a great overview!"
- Jesi Bender, Colgate University, Hamilton NY
486. Webucator is easy and accessible. The instructors are very knowledgeable and hands-on; it was just like being in a real classroom.
- Amy McCormick, tw telecom, Littleton CO
487. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
488. Our instructor was a great teacher, very personable and knowledgeable. The course material was also top notch, filled with explanation, examples, and well designed exercises that really helped me 'learn through doing'. The instructor also came up with a few of her own, which was a welcome bonus. Great job!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing Company, The, Long Beach CA
489. It was very helpful that my instructor spent 1 on 1 time with me on developing techniques that I can personally use to better my job.
- Courtney Wilson, New Ravenna, Exmore VA
490. The instructor was excellent! She took her time and answered all questions. If she did not have the answer, she found it.
- Nita Worley, USDA, AMS, ITS, Washington DC
491. This is my second time using Webucator. The instruction is always top notch! The instructors are knowledgeable and have real world experience. I would recommend this for anyone that needs training.
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
492. I would recommend this course as a trainning tool for any company
- Mary Steffan, Lumiere Laser & Vein Center, Oconomowoc WI
493. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
- Larry Talley, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
495. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
- Roseann Tracy, RJT Advantage, LLC, Ann Arbor MI
496. Efficient, effective, easy to understand and follow.
- Diane Halweg, JETPUBS, Inc., Hudson WI
497. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
498. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
- Lisa Baker, Nasco, Marietta GA
499. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
- Matthew Mallory, CNYPCUG, Fayetteville NY
500. "Now that I have learned how to use the right tools, Power Point will save me time and simplify my work."
- Renee Resch, Madison Scottsdale, Scottsdale AZ