- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
2. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
3. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
4. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
5. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
6. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
7. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
9. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
10. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
11. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
12. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
13. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
14. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
15. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
16. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
17. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
18. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
19. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
20. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
21. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
22. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
23. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
24. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
25. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
26. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
27. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
28. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
29. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
30. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
31. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
32. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
33. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
34. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
35. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
36. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
37. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
38. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
39. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
40. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
41. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
42. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
43. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
44. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
45. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
46. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
47. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
48. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
49. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
50. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
51. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
52. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
53. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
54. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
55. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
56. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
57. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
58. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
59. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
60. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
61. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
62. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
64. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
65. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
66. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
67. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
68. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
69. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
70. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
71. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
72. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
73. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
74. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
75. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
76. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
77. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
78. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
79. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
80. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
82. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
83. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
84. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
85. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
86. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
87. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
88. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
89. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
90. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
91. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
92. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
93. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
94. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
95. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
96. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
97. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
98. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
99. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
100. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
101. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
103. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
104. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
105. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
106. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
107. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
108. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
109. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
110. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
111. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
112. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
113. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
114. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
115. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
116. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
117. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
118. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
119. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
121. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
122. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
123. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
124. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
125. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
126. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
127. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
128. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
129. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
130. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
131. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
132. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
133. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
134. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
135. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
136. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
137. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
138. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
139. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
140. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
141. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
142. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
143. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
144. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
145. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
146. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
147. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
148. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
149. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
150. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
151. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
152. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
153. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
154. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
155. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
156. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
157. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
158. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
159. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
160. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
161. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
162. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
163. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
164. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
165. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
166. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
167. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
168. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
169. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
170. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
171. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
172. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
173. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
174. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
175. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
176. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
177. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
178. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
179. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
180. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
181. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
182. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
183. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
184. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
185. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
186. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
187. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
188. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
189. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
190. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
191. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
192. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
193. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
194. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
195. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
196. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
197. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
198. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
199. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
200. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
201. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
202. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
203. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
204. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
205. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
206. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
207. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
208. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
209. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
210. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
211. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
212. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
213. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
214. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
215. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
216. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
217. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
218. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
219. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
220. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
221. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
222. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
223. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
224. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
225. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
226. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
227. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
228. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
229. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
230. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
231. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
1. I had never taken an online class before, but my instructor was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable on the program I was learning and always took time to help and answer any questions that I had.
- Kelsey Wahl, Scarborough Research, New York NY
2. I have taken 4 classes through Webucator. Their staff is wonderful! The instructors are very knowledgeable. I love the feeling of being in a classroom setting without having to travel. I can even take the classes from my home which makes it very nice!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
3. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
- Lila Cleveland, UMass Amherst, Amherst MA
4. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
5. This course exceeded my expectations and was more interactive than I ever imagined. It was well worth my time.
- Brittany Harris, Holland Nameplate, North Kansas City MO
6. My Webucator class was well done, informative and professional. Top notch material and Instructor. Worth every penny!
- David Buck, Fireman's Fund Insurance, New York NY
7. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
- Liz Black, McCoy and Associates, Lakewood CO
8. To-the-point and fast-paced course.
- Phani Mantravadi, Jackson National Life Insurance Co, Lansing MI
9. Very engaging and knowledgeable instructor.
- Kyla Moyer, Goodrich, Twinsburg OH
10. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
- Dustin Cloos, STG Inc, Sierra Vista AZ
11. Excellent class, excellent customer and Mel has a great sense of humor. With his constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are even in an online training environment, it felt like a classroom to me.
- Julie Kennedy, n/a, Carlsbad CA
12. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class ? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, Avatar Holdings, Inc., Coral Gables FL
13. Webucator delivers on its promises. The staff is very pleasant and they cater to your needs and wants.
- Vincent Serpico, Flypaper Studio, Inc., Phoenix AZ
14. This class was extremely informative and provided me the knowledge that I needed to proceed with my project using Crystal Reports. I highly recommend Webucator and specifically Brian S. if you are looking to learn about Crystal Reports.
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
15. This was my first class with Webucator. They were professional and comparable to any of my corporate sponsored classes. The pace of the class was great and the instructor well informed of the class materials.
- Lisa Darrah, Autodesk, Inc., novi MI
16. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
- Heidi Menchaca, Newmeasures, Inc., Boulder CO
17. This was my first time in an on-line class format. I received all the benefits of a "brick-and-mortar" classroom session but at 1/5th of the price!
- Wendy Kuhn, Dell Services, Dallas TX
18. Great experience.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
19. Great place to learn JSF in a virtual world!
- Raj Shekhar, ADP, Roseland NJ
20. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
- Dale Whitehead, NoteWorld Servicing Center, Tacoma WA
21. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
- John Bald, n/a, Brunswick ME
22. The instructor is excellent, thorough and pleasant. You will learn a lot of more than expected.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
23. I had a great experience with my first Webucator class. I was impressed with the pace of the class, the material we covered and the convenience of being in my own home was very nice.
- Yumi Schade, IndexedMarketing, Tumwatsd WA
24. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
- Becca Eisenhauer, Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls SD
25. Terry is very thorough in the subject matter and was able to explain exceptionally well how to use sql and sql expressions which were of particular interest to me.
- Debbie Zweifel-Yaciuk, NERA Economic Consulting, White Plains NY
26. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
- Sara Boswell, Cerner Corporation, North Kansas City MO
27. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
- Beth Brannock, ASPCA (NY), Concord CA
28. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
29. This was the best instructor lead online class that I have taken.
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
30. The writing class is great. I like the pace, interactions between students and instructor. The information was well planned and smooth. I will take additional classes.
- Tracy Davis, University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora CO
31. Great course with an awesome instructor Connie!!!
- Michelle Biemer, Clean Harbors, Norwell MA
32. Got everything out of the class I'd expected. It was great. The instructor was really good and fun to work with.
- Jimmy Dyal, LCRA, Smithville TX
33. Top quality instruction from the best instructors in the field.
- Peter Bachman, A-T Solutions, Inc., Fairfax VA
34. Jeff has a great approach for keeping the class members involved. There are many topics covered in a short period of time. His use of humor helps keep the 5 days from being overwhelming!
- Zara Beckstein, EWS Group, Grand Junction CO
35. Loved our instructor and learning about all the online resources, tools and tips for all the social media channels!
- Sara Nerio, The MET Church, Houston TX
36. The instructor rocks. She is the best online instructor I have ever had. I got more out of this class than I could have possibly imagined. I am looking forward to the advanced class.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
37. Our instructor was great and the course format was perfect - pacing and materials were spot on!
- Kristi Grant, ntelx, Woodbridge VA
38. I loved the pace of the class. Great instructor!
- Sarah Noelle, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
39. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
40. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
41. The course materials were clear and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgable, and helped me through the sections that were difficult. I would recommend Webucator to anyone looking to improve their skills through distance learning.
- Wayne Zitkus, Rockwell Collins, Richardson TX
42. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
43. Good content for the course title. Activity-oriented approach helps for better learning experience. The instructor is knowledgeable and always willing to help along the way. Never thought that on-line classes would be good enough but now the technology enable this as a viable solution :)
- Anthony Chartburut, WellPoint Inc, Thousand Oaks CA
44. Very good documentation and excellent interaction.
- Jay McCabe, Bank of Oklahoma, Tulsa OK
45. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
- Kate Falconer, Hecla Mining Company, Indian Hills CO
46. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
47. I would recommended Webucator classes to any business professional that has a desire to learn from knowledgeable, professional and courteous instructors.
- Kathy McCoy, National American Insurance Company, Chandler OK
48. Two Words to describe this class "Loved It" The trainer was absolutely patient, understanding, and helpful. I am looking forward to my next class.
- Evan Davis, Metafore, Calgary AB
49. Webucator definitely made a great impression on not only myself but the owner of the company I work for. Nance P. was a fantastic teacher and I definitely would use Webucator and Nance again for any future training!
- Alisha Zachariah, Mr. Electric of Red Deer, Sylvan Lake AB
50. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
- Lorraine Denis-Cooper, NASTAD, Washington DC
51. This is a great class!!!!
- Linda C Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
52. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
- Robert Hawthorne, Firebox Training, Union NJ
53. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
54. I was surprised by how simple it was to join the class and interact even though we were in different locations. I learned as well or better than I would have in person.
- Joy Brown, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH
55. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
- Christopher Martinez, American Home Maintenance, Tucson AZ
56. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
- Douglas Deppert, The Boeing Company , Edwardsville IL
57. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
- Fran Mosley, Freight Capital, Memphis TN
58. 've learned a lot in taking technical courses with Webucator. Thank you very much, keep up the good work, and more power to you!
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
59. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
- Casandra Zessin, Farnsworth Group, Inc., Peoria IL
60. Wonderful class - really exposes the learner to all the possibilities available in the software.
- Susan McKibben, The University of Akron, Akron OH
61. Webucator is a great resource. The conferencing interface is fairly seamless, the instructors are very knowledgeable, and engaging.
- Michael Reynolds, n/a, Pollok TX
62. World Class Service
- Mike Egler, Veolia, Temecula CA
63. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
- Craig Worrell, Sheetz, Altoona PA
64. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
- Marlys Battema, Self-Employed, Greenwood IN
65. Webucator is a very good process for training. The ability to share screens and interact is invaluable. Well Done Webucator! Keep up the good work.
- Gary Scudder, PNC Financial Services Group, Florence KY
66. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
- Hans Heilman, No Company, Lexington MA
67. Webucator went above and beyond my expectations for an online course. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Liana Hoffman, Sierra Lobo, Inc., Milan OH
68. Highly recommend the Intro to Illustrator course. I look forward to taking more courses through Webucator.
- Theresa Holman, East Carolina University, Greenville NC
69. Webucator has provided the best software instruction experience I have ever had, by far.
- Amanda Dobbs, Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs CO
70. I learned a lot in the two days I took the class, and feel a have a much better understanding of the course I took.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
71. Very knowledegable instructor
- Jeffrey Davis, USDOL/OLMS/Computer Cadre, Franklin WI
72. Easy to register. Easy to contact. Easy to follow along. Makes easy to learn.
- Nikita Bolden, The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta GA
73. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
74. This was the perfect class for anyone interested in getting to know the software, the interface and its basic capabilities. The class was well structured, moved at just the right pace and the instructor was very knowledgeable about the product.
- Melissa Mazzei, Diebold, Incorporated, North Canton OH
75. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
- Kelly Critelli, EisnerAmper LLP, Bridgewater NJ
76. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
- Holly Sprunger, TechLaw, Inc., Golden CO
77. Excellent up to date course material and friendly, expert instructors.
- Shane Walker, self, Colorado Springs CO
78. Mr. Sakowski's knowledge of the C++ language and course material was excellent. I will recommend this course to others.
- Daniel Sheets, General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems, Marion VA
79. Was worth taking and I hope to take more classes.
- Laurie Kielty, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
80. Advanced MS Office Excel was very structured and well organized.
- Jennifer Scott, Culinary Health Fund, Las Vegas NV
81. My instructor was very effective in utilizing the 2 days of training. He was exceptionally knowledgeable of the subject, and he found a very beneficial balance of visual presentation and exercises for me to perform. Unlike some instructors I've had in the past, he didn't read verbatim from the book. Rather, he knew which sections to emphasize to best enhance my understanding. He was also very thorough in addressing my questions, and did not rush back to the agenda.
- Daniel Toma, Ernst & Young, Ridgewood NJ
82. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
- George McKee, Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc., Arlington TX
83. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
- Dora Calderon, Premier Research, Austin TX
84. Roger is the best gosh darn instructor in the entire world. :)"This type of instruction fits into our busy IT world"
- Will Jones, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
85. Connie was very patient and offered lots of practical advice. I can't wait to build my next Adobe Captivate project!
- Laurie Heer, Webucator, Pompano Beach FL
86. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
- Patricia Avitia, TX DFPS, Austin TX
87. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
88. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
89. Within a few hours I went from a novice to being very comfortable with the software.
- Marc Bouchard, Belsinger Group, Baltimore MD
90. Webucator's system, customer service team, and Instructor are all friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient! I hope to get the chance to take another online course with them.
- Gretchen Shubat, IHHP, Bartlett IL
91. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
- Jay York, Phillips 66, Oologah OK
92. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
93. This class was very informative and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get more out of PowerPoint. Our instructor was very attentive and engaging.
- Laura Gass, Patron Spirits Company, Coral Springs FL
94. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
95. The class lessons are very organized and clear. Activities in the book are easy to follow. The speed of the instructor's explanation is good. Overall it's a great class.
- Irene Chou, County of Morris, Morristown NJ
96. I received training that I can put into use immediately. In addition, since you have a policy to not cancel classes I was the only student in my class. This was huge for me.
- Gary Staggs, Intel Corp, Portland OR
97. You obtain a full understanding of the capabilities of QB in a short amount of time while pushing the boundaries of your QB curiousity.
- Dan Wilkins, n/a, Longmont CO
98. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
- John Packowski, TRX, San Francisco CA
99. Helps bridge the gap between limited SQL knowledge to more advance understanding of the commands.
- Meggan Carter, Commerce Bank, Kansas City MO
100. I wish Connie could be my instructor for all the classes! I really appreciate how she explains the concepts...
- Maria Silvestre, City & County of San Francisco, San Francisco CA
101. The Advanced Excel course was perfect for learning how to make your job easier and more efficient!
- Latasha McGee, BankUnited, Miami Lakes FL
102. Boom!!!! Melissa was awesome.
- Racheal Cooper, King's Daughters' Health, Madison IN
103. The instructor did a great job and I thought the homework was a great idea also. I'd definitely attend another training class in the future. I feel that I got my money's worth.
- Amy Mayberry, USIS, Grove City PA
104. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
- Michael Gonzalez, Advanced Sports Inc, langhorne PA
105. Nance did a great job!
- Bradley Earl, Spectre, Alexandria VA
106. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence for working on your own database as well as moving to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
- Mary Spooner, Northwestern University, Chicago IL
107. Very well worth my time and money! I will recommend this to my coworkers!
- Janet Process, Nsight, Green Bay WI
108. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
- Greg Wilson, Kronos inc, Rocklin CA
109. Mel is an awesome instructor and I am looking forward to the next class with her!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
110. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
- Natascha Syre, Smithsonian Institution Office of Contracting, Arlington VA
111. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
112. This was my first experience with Webucator, and I sure hope it's not my last! It was a great way to learn, with a class of three people and one very knowledgeable trainer. I feel confident in what I have learned, and I would absolutely recommend Webucator to anyone thinking about taking a class.
- Becky Phillips, self, Bremerton WA
113. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
- Jana Avery, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte NC
114. Trainer was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with us beginners! She allowed us to stop her and would teach us little shortcuts that were important to our daily projects!
- Jennifer Burk, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
115. Webucator has been a staple in my motion graphics career change, Stephanie has managed to get me up to speed in... lightening speed, I can't recommend more highly!
- May Yam, n/a, San Jose CA
116. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Melissa was great.
- Karen Dunnigan, URS Corporation, Austin TX
117. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
- Lisa Griffin, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc, San Francisco CA
118. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
119. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
120. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
- Antenette Jermanon, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Modesto CA
121. The quality is great ,the cost is affordable and the classes are convienient to take.
- Rosalie Rocco, W.R Berkley Corporation, Greenwich CT
122. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
123. Webucator's jQuery Fundamentals course goes far beyond just the fundamentals of jQuery. This is a great starting point for any IT pro looking to get up to speed on how to benefit from jQuery.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Elkridge MD
124. The instructors are very receptive and eager to assist their students. The small class size allows you to work at your own pace and get personalized attention when a question arises.
- Lindsay Matthews, Hearst Television - WXII12, Winston-Salem NC
125. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
- Lisa Baker, Nasco, Marietta GA
126. This course taught me exactly what I needed using real life examples. I now have the knowledge to be successful at work.
- Joshua Tominski, Priority Health, Wyoming MI
127. Fantastic Instructor, I did not think online course can be this fun
- Ahmed Shariff, Katz Group Canada, Mississauga ON
128. I was looking for an explanation of how Expression Web worked vs. my current software of Front Page and I got this in spades. PLUS I wanted to be refreshed on how to do CSS and I got that big time. I wanted to have an appraisal of a few of my current web pages I maintain, and I got that as well. Perfection all around.
- Bernard Schafer, General Services Administration, Washington, DC DC
129. Great classes.
- Crisalida Pedro, Wawanesa, Winnipeg MB
130. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
- Dennis Furgione, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
131. The instructor kept asking if the class was meeting our needs, if the pace was good and if we understood what we were learning.
- Debra Rutten, WYLE , Ridgecrest CA
132. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
- Sheryl Wolk, n/a, St. Louis Park MN
133. Webucator is an effective tool for e-learning and the instructor was top-notch!
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
134. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
- Philippe Deray, n/a, Pittsburgh PA
135. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
- Frank Rich, Alliance Beverage, Phoenix AZ
136. this class was very helpful and informative!
- Scott Anderson, Aimm Technologies, Kenai AK
137. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
- Justin Linden, Walker, New Lisbon WI
138. I found this course to be invaluable. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging, and he clearly knew the program inside and out. The course is 7 hours long, but the day flew by quickly because it was very interactive, with lots of exercises spread throughout the day. I have taken other courses before through other training companies, and the quality and content of this course was far superior. I am pleased with the course, and really appreciate the instructional booklet which I will be able to refer to as needed as well.
- Rebecca Cohen, Metsa Board Americas, Norwalk CT
139. This was a great way to take a class. I enjoyed the content as well as the instructor. It was a small class with individualized attention.
- Amy Owens, Reckitt Benckiser, Richmond VA
140. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
141. Outstanding delivery !!! The pace is perfect and the instructors can easily customise the content to your business needs.
- Robert Scott, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, Minneapolis MN
142. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
- Janet Bergeron, Farsouth Investments, glen st mary FL
143. Well taught, excellent pace, thorough coverage of the material.
- James Detwiler, Pleasant Holidays, LLC, Westlake Village CA
144. Intro to SQL; You will learn the basics and feel comfortable in using SQL by the end of the course.
- Juan Rosario, CHEP, Orlando FL
145. It was very helpful that my instructor spent 1 on 1 time with me on developing techniques that I can personally use to better my job.
- Courtney Wilson, New Ravenna, Exmore VA
146. If you want an individually based, instructer led and hands on excel class; THIS IS WHERE YOU GO!
- Valerie Wardas, Coventry/MHNet, Austin TX
147. Webucator pioneers in providing training services in website language development!
- Dion Honore, Point Lisas Industrial Port Dev. Corp., Couva CA
148. It was a great course. I feel empowered and encouraged to apply the creatvie ways and initiatives I learned in the course of the day. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
149. Excellent course, excellent instruction, great experience!!
- John Walker, Corporation Service Company, Wilmington DE
150. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
151. The instructor really seemed to care about my progress. She was very nice and easy to approach with any questions or concerns.
- Linda Roberts, Getty Images, Renton WA
152. "Great introduction course! Highly recommended to anyone learning SQL."
- Rahul Verma, SAMI Corp, Powell OH
153. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
- Scott Braun, Tangible Solutions, Inc., Matthews NC
154. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Arlington VA
155. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Instructor was fantastic, helpful. answered any and all questions. Explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. The course materials were great & very complete. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you.
- Julie Lundsted, city of columbia, columbia MO
156. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
- Michael Goins, Hewlett-Packard, Strasburg CO
157. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
- Jeff Podraza, Actiance, Belmont CA
158. Personalized high-quality training with lot of hands-on experience with the use of challenging labs.
- Charles Brown, self, New Milford NJ
159. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
- Nollie Gildow-Owens, Dept of Interior/BOEM, Tucson AZ
160. I'm preparing to start a new job and it had been a number of years since I'd last used MS Project which is the main scheduling tool used by my new employer. Taking this class has helped me feel better prepared to hit the ground running in my new job. The instructor (Laurie) was a good communicator and had a deep knowledge of MS Project 2007. This depth of knowledge along with Laurie's comfort and confidence in leading the class and responding to our questions certainly helped me get as much out of the class as I was capable of getting.
- Jeffrey Mathe, mercer, Buffalo Grove IL
161. Great intermediate course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and eloquent.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
162. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
- Jennifer Zamarin, Navy Exchange Service Command, Virginia Beach VA
163. Highly recommend this training.
- Reese Dahse, ECOM, Dallas TX
164. I had an excellent teacher and am looking forward to using what I learned.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
165. Connie did a great job teaching Advanced CSS. Thanks Webucator!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
166. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
- Melanie Bell, The Goins Group LLC, Lancaster SC
167. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
- Terence Wood, Visual Lease Services, Oklahoma City OK
168. I really enjoyed the introductory course and will most likely consider taking a more advanced course with Webucator.com
- Elena Pimenova, MarkMonitor, Boise ID
169. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
170. For those needing additional PDU's for their PMP continuing education - Webucator is a great choice as they provide exceptional training, great price with very experienced facilitors. I will be coming back again.
- Arlene Carter, Nissan North America, Murfreesboro TN
171. Great Class. Gave me a better understanding of the logic in writing SQLs and the tools to write them correctly. It was nice to be able to take the class from home in a quiet atmosphere. This is the best alternative in learning SQL
- Kristine Garofalo, City of Anaheim, Murrieta CA
172. Tracy is a great instructor! Very knowledgeable!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
173. "I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VB class had the right amount of techical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles."
- Melissa Erjavec, Merrill Corporation, St Paul MN
174. Webucator is a terrific tool. I especially enjoyed the cup of candy that was sent along with my learning materials. Small touches like that are what make the difference when choosing who to use for your online learning.
- Rainie Hamel, Harvest Capital Company, Canby OR
175. Webucator trainer and facilitators consistently offer excellent and above average learning experiences.
- Joy Whitley, Central Hydrocarbons, LLC, Nashville TN
176. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
- Tammy Reed, PDX, FORT WORTH TX
177. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
- Alex Horton, Centerfield Media Holdings, LLC, El Segundo CA
178. This course will quickly get you started with Spring framework.
- Balwinder Jathaul, GSA, FAS, National Customer Service Center, Kansas City MO
179. AK made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
- Bill Powers, Bill Powers & Associates, LLC, Mendham NJ
180. "By far the best online learning experience I've ever had!"
- Tirso Bustamante, n/a, Nipomo CA
181. I'm amazed at what this program can do. This class really helped to put me in the right direction for creating training content for our end users.
- Kanesa Monroe, King County, Seattle WA
182. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
183. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
184. My web design class was just what I was looking for and my instructor not only did a great job in relaying the information I needed, she also was able to answer questions I had that were above & beyond the course material!
- Bill Dannelly, HoneyBaked Foods, Inc., Holland OH
185. This course provided me with much more than the "how-to" write AJAX code but really sparked my imagination to a whole new universe of possible reasons to use AJAX.
- William White, HCCMIS, Indianapolis IN
186. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
- Scott Ferris, Whole Foods Market, Austin TX
187. Melissa Banks was an excellent instructor! Very helpful and knowledgeable about the material!
- Marvin Smith, Heritage Environmental Services LLC, Indianapolis IN
188. Good overview of VBA basics
- Grace Lee, UnitedHealth Group, Columbia Heights MN
189. This course was well taught and very organized! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Allison Rollman, Costume Supercenter, Hazlet NJ
190. My new perferred way of getting trained.
- Chrys Heard, Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Huntsville TX
191. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
192. Really enjoyed the class... from the comfort of my office. The instructor was confident and knowledgeable. Would recommend Webucator to anyone.
- Rob Naquin, Kirby Corporation, Houston TX
193. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
- Priyanka Samantroy, Visa, Broomfield CO
194. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
- Joe Philippus, Aspect, Brentwood TN
195. The Goal Setting and Time Management course is packed with tidbits that made me reflect and realize what I need to change. The instructor's experience was very evident. Good application of modern technology and apps.
- James Bonson, UT Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio TX
196. Being able to attend classes remote was such an advantage.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
197. Course was informative, instructor was engaging, and pacing was perfect. Would definitely take another course with Webucator.
- Johnnie Kaldor, Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command, Suffolk VA
198. This course provided the fundamentals, but the instructor was more than willing and able to answer any specific question.
- Martin Spriggs, WELS, Milwaukee WI
199. The trainer was fun and very knowledgeable in her craft. She made the course easy and fun to learn.
- Linda Tom, teleflora.com, Redondo Beach CA
200. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
201. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
- Karen Mixon-Dowdy, Avnet Electronics, Richardson TX
202. I am so pleased with the information I received in my Google Analytics course. It felt like bootcamp - Now I can return to my organization confident that I can make real strategic changes and optimizations to our website.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
203. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
- Amy Moffitt, Knight Point Systems, Reston VA
204. The Adobe RoboHelp class with Connie was excellent. She gave great instructions and very good tips. I'm confident I will be able to use the software to do my job better.
- Maran-Atha Taylor, NYC Campaign Finance Board, New York NY
205. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
- Debbie Wood, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, Victoria BC
206. Hands on Training and your Questions encouraged and answered!
- Tami Arndt, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Wheatland WY
207. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
- Phil Blunk, Ivie, Bentonville AR
208. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
209. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
210. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
- Aaron Shanahan, The Robbins Company, Kent WA
211. I received one on one help with the labs and any questions I had whenever I needed it.
- Sandie Navarro, atos, Richland Hills TX
212. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
- Warren Lebovics, Kiddy Chronicles, Toronto ON
213. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
214. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
- Michael Crawley, Jenai, Wheeling IL
215. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
216. Best class I have ever taken online
- Stephen Eldridge, Hess, Houston TX
217. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
218. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
219. Stellar customer service from registration process to training delivery.
- Tarshia Boutte, n/a, Houston TX
220. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
221. Overall great class, instructor was well prepared and able to produce a great product in an online format.
- Jennifer Yelle, n/a, Arlington VA
222. I learned some new tips and tricks I might not know about if I learned the tool on my own
- Carmelita Bentley, The Boeing Company , Renton WA
223. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
- Mazen Kalash, Vitamin Shoppe, North Bergen NJ
224. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
- Sarah Miller, PDS, Inc., Blue Bell PA
225. Great class, helpful instructor, I felt very comfortable.
- Jackye Dunn, NoteWorld LLC, Tacoma WA
226. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Laura Williams, Pierpont C&TC, Fairmont WV
227. Great introductory material for anyone who is not familiar with the topic, or a good overview of the topic for those who may already have some knowledge. The instructor (Scott Antall) showed he was very knowledgeable in the topic. He was also very helpful when students had questions.
- Ya-Tin Yang, Kofax, Inc., Irvine CA
228. Exceptionally good training, and one of the most economical as well!
- Andrew Woodard, self, Charlotte NC
229. The Best web class I have ever taken
- Darren Sampson, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
230. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
- Sherri Hartley, Missouri Western State University, N/A MO
231. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
- Monique Frazier, Actionet, Vienna VA
232. The Webucator forum provides an exceptional environment to learn. You are able to perform "hands on" tasks at the end of each session.
- Jeff Nalley, Unisource Worldwide, Norcross GA
233. Melissa was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
- Jessica Scott, Tradeweb LLC, New York NY
234. Great class for someone who is new to MS Project 2013 and needs to get the basic understanding. Instructor was knowledgeable and always answered all the questions asked in class. Definitely would recommend this to someone who is new to MS Project 2013 or hasn't been using it for long.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Graham WA
235. The Advanced SQL Queries class was just what I was looking for. It was very convenient to be able to take the class remotely and keep up with my 'day job' at the same time.
- Sherry Malley, Brookdale Senior Living, Inc., Milwaukee WI
236. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
- Melissa Adams, None, San Diego CA
237. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
238. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
- Tanya Kelley, Motorola Solutions, Tracys Landing MD
239. Webucator provided a strong base for any Java developer
- David Hinds, K2Share, LLC, College Station TX
240. Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and patient. I will definitely be using Webucator for continued training for my employees and myself in the future.
- Travis Arthur, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
241. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
242. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
- Jennifer Smith, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
243. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
- Matthew Mallory, CNYPCUG, Fayetteville NY
244. Great remote site experience. I was able to complete SQL training sitting all the way on the East Coast. My instrcutor had full control of the technology and course material.
- Haroon Ahmad, City & County of San Francisco, Hayward CA
245. Great course!
- Zibing Wang, Center for Prostate Disease Research, Rockville MD
246. Very good! I will recommend it.
- Edwin Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
247. This was my first webinar but my experience was fantastic! I really learned a lot and would definitely participate in more courses in the future.
- Coy Woolard, flanders filters, Washington NC
248. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
249. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
- Laura Tassell, Fiserv, West Chester PA
250. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructors screen.
- Ryan Novak, MB Financial Bank, Rosemont IL
251. Taking this training online was as good as physically attending a classroom. I fully recommend it!
- Jose de Jesus Carranza Martinez, Celanese, Mexico City ME
252. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
253. I would recommend this method of instruction to anyone .
- Jeremy Schlosser, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
254. Webucator and our instructor, Mel, exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to my next Webucator experience already!
- Susan Powell, Curtiss-Wright Controls, Ashburn VA
255. Loved the class. Learned alot, instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE
- Deanna Husband, frederick j hanna, Marietta GA
256. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
- Kathleen Mortimer, n/a, weston MA
257. I loved the personality of Kate Cahill who made online instruction easy and stress free. I have learned more in one Webucator class than I had previously learned in my own thirst for knowledge in In Demand in a year. I will not hesitate to call on them or her again. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME!!!
- Kim Dry, Salamanca City Central School District, Salamanca NY
258. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
- Golda Maxwell, Beth Israel Medical Center, Bronx NY
259. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
- Sean Raich, The Army and Air Force Exchange Service, Dallas TX
260. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
- John Eshelman, google, Ann Arbor MI
261. Wonderfully interactive and more informative than many in-person training seminars.
- Howard Semones, Colorado Department of Local Affairs, Denver CO
262. This was an excellent class. The instructor is very knowledgeable with MS Project and provided more insight than the books offered. This class is very much worth it if you want to take an intro class to MS Project.
- Ruan Riggs, Black Box Network Services, Herndon VA
263. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
- Francis Berthiaume, Genzyme, North Andover MA
264. Our Webucator instructor made the experience of learning WordPress an exciting adventure!
- Kim O'Leary, Northeast Document Conservation Center, Andover MA
265. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
- Kelly Johnson, UnitedHealthcare, Savage MN
266. I am extremely pleased with the training provided by Webucator. The instructor was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions. He knew the software he was teaching, which is not always the case with online courses! He also provided lots of tips and avenues for my further research. Thanks very much!
- Debby Catton, Sun Life Financial, Waterloo ON
267. Webucator is on par with my expectations for instruction being delivered to students that really want to learn, and have the expectation of learning! Thanks!
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
268. This course was well paced and extremely easy to follow. I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.
- Teresa Underhill, Bartlesville Public Schools, Bartlesville OK
269. I always enjoy taking technical training courses with Webucator, I've always been very satisfied with the results. The instructors have solid knowledge of what they're teaching and they have high degree of professionalism that they always show to their students.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
270. Easy flowing!
- Elbert Phillips, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
271. Great course materials, real life labs, a very knowledgeable, helpful, patient instructor. I highly recommend Webucator!
- Ashlee Prince, KBA, Bellevue WA
272. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
273. AK Stout made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
274. Webucator provided me with the training I needed just as well as any brick-and-mortar class I've been to. My instructor was amazing, and I was able to stay in the comfort of my own home and I didn't have to deal with traffic!!
- Danelle Lipke, US Navy, Virginia Beach VA
275. The instructor was very knowledgeable and gave real world examples to help drive home the lessons.
- David Dube, MPX, Portland ME
276. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
- Lauren Hettema, Gray Whale, Santa Barbara CA
277. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
- Kellie Fedele, DeVry Inc, Oakbrook Terrace IL
278. The instructor was excellent! She took her time and answered all questions. If she did not have the answer, she found it.
- Nita Worley, USDA, AMS, ITS, Washington DC
279. Webucator provides a really interactive fun way of learning Excel. I enjoyed having the opportunity to view and demonstrate lessons with our instructor and classmates. I appreciate the guide and nice headset and microphone making communication easy! Overall, it is a really cool program that I will be recommending to people who need refreshers in Excel.
- Abbey Murck, Randstad, Atlanta GA
280. Melissa was an excellent instructor.
- Gwendolyn Wayne, US EPA, Washington DC
281. "Provides the practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in your workplace and is a great way to get started using SQL"
- Andrew Heiman, Bank of America, Nashville TN
282. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
- Ethan Lyon, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia PA
283. The instructor provided and extremely positive learning environment that was packed with helpful tips, well-explained instruction, and a really (unexpected) fun learning environment. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to really impress their company and to bring job-securing productivity skills to their company.
- Sunnie Thornton, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
284. I would highly recommend this course.
- Brenda Curry, PREEMPT CORP, Boonton NJ
285. This training class is refreshingly beneficial and exceeded my expectations of on-line learning courses. We were able to really learn the fundamentals of InDesign in three days. I know this software would have been a nightmare without Webucator and the expert instructors they provide to you.
- Stephanie Falcone, HMC Companies, Jupiter FL
286. Chris had great information to share and seemed knowledgeable in many different areas, not just project management. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with me in a way that made your class relevant to my situation.
- Sandy Lanning, American Century Investments, Kansas City MO
287. I thought this class was well worth the money and the time. Can't wait to take the next levels (3 and 4) of Access 2007. The instructor was able to hold my attention and was able to teach very well.
- Craig Howell, Vista Engineering, Richland WA
288. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
- Kathryn R Suchy, Rawls College of Business/TTU, Hinsdale IL
289. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
- Leslie Redding, GE Capital, Moberly MO
290. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
291. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class a lot and learned a lot in a very good pace.
- Irina Roytman, Creative Channel Services, North Hollywood CA
292. Stephanie does a great job facilitating the course through Adobe Illustrator. She knows that program that well. She is informative, professional and fun to be with!
- Michael Allevato, The Walt Disney Company, Anaheim CA
293. This won my confidence in on-line (interactive) training. The instructor was knowledgeable and very engaging. I will be back with others.
- Alfred Harrison, Howrey LLP, Washington DC
294. The class was very helpful in learning the basics of Microsoft Project 2010. I will now be able to start a Project, add tasks, add resources and update and edit the information for the projects I am responsible for.
- Charles Kutach, Halliburton, Houston TX
295. "How Cool Is That! To be able to learn an entire program in 3 days right from your desk or home office!"
- CAROL ANN NASH, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Raleigh NC
296. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
297. Great overview of Apache HTTPD! Perfect for those who are Apache newbies.
- Ted Kaczerski, SunGard, Wayne PA
298. Great introduction into MySQL for DBA's who are considering moving to the platform.
- Chip Handley, City of Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA
299. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
- John Tye, World Vision, Federal Way WA
300. Very valuable.
- Allison Lizzadro, Meade, McCook IL
301. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
- Evan Perlo, Solomon Perlo, MD, Inc., Los Angeles CA
302. Donna was able to communicate the information using examples that I was able to relate to. She didnt talk over our heads.
- Bill Levy, CoWorx Staffing Services, Watchung NJ
303. i learned a lot and i feel prepared to use this info tomorrow at work!
- Brent Foxworth, n/a, frisco TX
304. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
305. "A great course with equally great access - an online course is the way to go!"
- Bernard Schafer, GSA, Washington DC
306. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
- Rose Torres, Furniture Row, Denver CO
307. Great class. I never thought I would feel comfortable using a program I had not had any experience with, with just 2 days of training.
- Nandini Das, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
308. I didn't think I could learn in an online class. I was amazed at how well the information flowed. I would definitely do this again.
- Mary Harald, Ecolab, Chisago City MN
309. The instructor did an excellent job of helping us understand the why's and the how's of advanced Access functions.
- Mitchell Scott, L-3 Communications, Greenville TX
310. I will recomend this training to my co workers
- Roy Neumann, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF, Bremerton WA
311. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
- Joy Willich, Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta KS
312. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
- JoAnna Hankey, NOVA Chemicals, Coraopolis PA
313. Terrific class!! Very informative and educational. Very happy to have taken it!
- Christina Garcia, Organizational Strategies,Inc., Lexington Park MD
314. Great class! So glad I got to sit in Rogers class!! Really fun - ( took some notes!)
- Melissa Banks, Webucator, Lithia Springs GA
315. Class was great. So much information. Melissa did an outstanding job in answering all my questions.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, P.C., Chicago IL
316. Convenient and well executed training. The hands on activities were helpful.
- Mitch Brown, Cegedim Relationship Management, Duluth GA
317. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
- Susan Roth, teacher, Pilot Point TX
318. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
- Olaf Fischer, Kushi Institute, Becket MA
319. Thank you for providing this online training class. I learned a great deal and it was just like being in a live class. Excellent!!
- Danielle DuBose, n/a, Wheaton IL
320. This class taught me everything I needed to get started in InDesign. Not only did it teach me the basics but it also detailed into exactly what I am doing currently within my job. It was great!
- Lindsey Mueller, RCI Safety, Blue Springs MO
321. I've used DreamWeaver before, but never had the background in HTML. This was exactly what I needed -- now I can see the big picture.
- Carol Youtz, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
322. The skills that I learned through this training were easy to understand will be extremely helpful when I implement them into my day-to-day work. Thank you!
- Rayna Edwards, Teach For America, Atlanta GA
323. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Childrens Hospital, San Diego, San Diego CA
324. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
- Robert Healy, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton NY
325. The instructor is very knowledgeable about Hibernate. He has shown various alternatives of performing actions. He also gave us direction on how Hibernate is used in broader context of web development, i.e., what are the supplementary and complementary technologies available. I am very happy for attending the class.
- Seshidhar Potlapalli, Glen Allen VA
326. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
- Tommy Brunow, Roche (MS), Ocean Springs MS
327. Kenneth is the Silver Bullet trainer to Silverlight
- Chris Kadel, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
328. The instructor's guidance through the course made the potential of the software absolutely dazzling.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
329. Tracy was fantastic. Learned everything I wanted to know about PowerPoint and will be practicing tomorrow at work on already existing and new presentations.
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
330. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
- Christine Nofsinger, PVHS, Fort Collins CO
331. Excellent course with good, relevant material
- Michael Adams, CNO Services, LLC, Carmel IN
332. The class was structured very well with the examples and labs based on the chapters. The instructor was Great.
- Rajitha Kandepi, ECS Federal Inc, Overland Park KS
333. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the class.
- Phyllis Paine, Compass Group USA, Mobile AL
334. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new sharepoint challenges.
- Paul Prince, Public Affairs Office, Fort McPherson GA
- Jeffrey Shoemaker, HSBC (DE), New Castle DE
336. From hence forth, Webucator will be my online Educator!!!
- John Nelson, CACI, Chesapeake VA
337. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
338. The Advanced Photoshop CS5 class was great. I learned tons of cool and handy tips and shortcuts and the content was great.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
339. This was my first webucator class. The class was great and the instructor was fabulous!
- Tiffany Schroeder, MCPC, Beloit KS
340. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
- Kay Anna Boykin, YourIT, Bethany OK
341. My learning experience was flexibly tailored to fit my particular needs of managing websites and understanding the languages of website development. The course material is content rich and I was given extra material for future reference ...Thanks Melissa!
- Rob Rogers, devi mandir, Napa CA
342. Webucator allowed me to complete my training with a live instructor from home without the distraction of the office or a conference room!
- Jessica Bahry, PORTAGE PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, AKRON OH
343. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
- daniela dimiceli, n/a, staten island NY
344. I appreciate learning from an instructor who knew all about Project Management. He was genuinely interested in ensuring that I understood what was being taught.
- Jackie Julaton, City of Colorado Springs - IT Dept, Colorado Springs CO
345. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
346. I've taken several Webucator classes and have never been disappointed. I love the convenience and the quality of the instructors and materials.
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
347. Instructor was great because even though I made a mistake she understood what I was trying to do and could address why that didn't work. She also provided additional examples to help clarify things that we had questions about. The additional examples were very helpful.
- Jennifer Kotch, hach, Loveland CO
348. Webucator provided an excellent indepth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
- Deidra Cook, MedSolutions, Inc, Harrisburg NC
349. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
350. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
- Daniel Bullington, VHDA, Richmond VA
351. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
352. Engaging, on-site, in one day, do it yourself and access to a live instructor to facilitate questions was well worth my time!
- Susan Sutton, Library of Congress, Washington DC
353. great class, thank you!
- Harriet Tsen, Bonneville Power Administration, Portland OR
354. Excellent online experience with very qualified instructor.
- Connie Sanders, Technisource, San Diego CA
355. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
- Phyllis Roberts, Solid State Controls, Shawnee OK
356. I would definitely recommend Webucator online training courses for today's busy people. They are very educational and the instructors are great!
- Meloni Smith, Catholic Health Initiatives, Erlanger KY
357. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
- Wayne Graves, ACM, Goshen NY
358. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
359. well worth the money
- James Corrigan, Whitsons, islandia NY
360. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
- Dana Mitchell, Creative Advantage Consulting, Newnan GA
361. This is the 21st century training at it's best. Documentation is perfect. Training material is perfect. Examples and class environment exceeded my expectations. I made a great leap forward to keep up with today's technology in just a week!
- Daniel Hudsky, BMC Software Inc, Austin TX
362. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
363. Stephanie is an incredible instructor. I learned a lot. She makes it fun and easy to understand. Awesome class!
- Cindy Bielke, Intertech, Eagan MN
364. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
- Nate Goldstein, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
365. I had no prior knowledge about SEO and this class was the perfect way to introduce myself and give me a basic understanding of it. I feel confident that it's exactly what I need to help my company get started with SEO.
- Frannie Coggeshall, Argyle Executive Forum, New York NY
366. Stephanie Gans by far exceeded my expectations for the course and made the course very easy to follow! She provided great tips and techniques and made me feel very comfortable with the class! Best teacher I've had!
- Brittney Thorp, n/a, San Jose CA
367. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
- Jonathan Higdon, Verizon Wireless, Wilkes-Barre PA
368. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
369. Great class to be introduced into the SQL database software. The class will not only provide information for one type of software but for more than one type of software
- Gerry Dominguez, John B Sanfilippo, Elgin IL
370. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
- Erin Bowers, LQ Management LLC, San Antonio TX
371. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
- Omar Mills, Freddie Mac, McLean VA
372. I have been in IT for more than 25 years and I could say without a doubt that this the best class I've ever taken and best instructor as well
- JOSE MONTOYA, Florida Power and Light, MIAMI FL
373. I was very impressed with the introduction to Infopath 2007 online class, and would definitely recommend it.
- Jeffrey Doolittle, SSgA, Nashua NH
374. I truly feel that this training has placed me in the position to excel at my job!! It has provided me with detailed material that I will always be able to go back to. Mel was able to explain things in a simple easy to understand way!!! Thank you
- Carmen Powell, emergint, Lawrenceville GA
375. Great class! Exactly what I was looking for!
- Janice Brown-Slagle, OpenTV, Oregon City OR
376. Excellent Advance MS Access course!!!
- Maja Shkolnik, Hydro One, Toronto ON
377. My instructor was engaging, the content materials were excellent and the overall presentation was great! I couldn't ask for a better eLearning experience.
- Misty Mills, FlashFocused, New Boston MI
378. Webucator training is essential for implementing new technology such as InfoPath/SharePoint integration.
- Carolyn Miller, S. C. Johnson and Son, Inc., Racine WI
379. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
- Kristin Huddy, Department of Children & Families - Training Academy, Trenton NJ
380. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
381. I didn't expect much of this class or the method, but it exceeded my expectations and I'm completely satisfied!
- Luciana Lazzari, NiSource, Houston TX
382. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have. If they don't know the answer they will research it and let you know what a solution is to the best of their ability.
- Mike Paradiso, Chicago Tribune, Chicago IL
383. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable! I love the fact that I can re-take this class at no extra cost. The documentation provided will be a resource I'll use forever. Very organized, very detailed, very interactive, very worth the money!
- Louise Oldland, Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union, Edgewood MD
384. The Webucator Introductory PHP course was well thought out and delivered flawlessly - a highly recommended training course!
- Robert Tarantino, PMBC, LLC, Saddle Brook NJ
385. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
- Mohit Saran, Customink, Mclean VA
386. I highly recommend taking a Webucator class. My instructor was fun, informative, and very conscience of my work related needs.
- Kevin Muck, KANAWHA SCALES AND SYSTEMS, POCA WV
387. Well worth the money.
- Larry Justice, MCLEAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION, MANASSAS VA
388. Very knowledgeble enthusiastic instuctor. Good material.
- Karen Underhill, Orange County Water District, Fountain Valley CA
389. "This course was a great overview!"
- Jesi Bender, Colgate University, Hamilton NY
390. The instructor was very professional and knew the material she had presented.
- Bret Miller, Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth, Inc., Ft Worth TX
391. I had a great experience, and this a great way to move quickly through a large amount of data and how-to instruction.
- Lenny Morales, St. Francis, Houston TX
392. My Crystal Reports instructor was extremely knowledgeable and focused on showing us practical, efficient ways to use the application. I appreciate that everything that was covered, I can use in my job. The quality of the web class experience was excellent, with not one technical glitch. This was a very enjoyable way to learn.
- Kathryn Coe, City Utilities, Springfield MO
393. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
- Ashley Burross, MSEC, Denver CO
394. The DB2 SQL Training class was great ! The instructor was very knowledgeable about all topics and also more than willing to answer any questions raised. Looking forward to attending more online instructor-led training in the future.
- Debra LaBelle, Delhaize America Hannaford, Scarborough ME
395. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
- Aaron Anderson, Widener University, Chester PA
396. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
- Colleen North, Delmonaco Specialty Foods, Morgan Hill CA
397. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
- Shareatha White, Wilmington University, New Castle DE
398. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
399. Being new in the Marketing world specifically in advertising - this course will allow me to create that extra detail in my work which will hopefully push it from just good or okay - to great! I would recommend taking this class to anyone who is creating images (logos ect) or working in a field which demands creativity. Great instructor as well - learned a lot ! :)
- Kristine Mills, Calm Air International LP, Thompson MB
400. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
- Pete Crabtree, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc., Houston TX
401. This class had a lot of information. The teacher was great in pacing/helping me understand the tools for practical application. I would definitey recommend this class.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
402. Melanie Banks was an awesome instructor and very helpful prior, during and even after the class!!
- Heather Jones, US Olympic Committee, Colorado Springs CO
403. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
404. Great class! Very informative! Instructor mixed learning styles and showed good demonstrations to assist in efficient learning.
- Wendy James, Veterans Affairs, Thornton CO
405. Ace Fekay is a phenomenal instructor; I would recommend him to my colleagues.
- Shawn Ramsey, Comptroller of the Currency, Washington DC
406. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
- Roseann Tracy, RJT Advantage, LLC, Ann Arbor MI
407. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
- Tony Tasillo, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
408. I came in with questions and the instructor took the time to go over those areas with extra care when they were addressed within the curriculum. I also had a question that was not intended to be covered, but she still took the time to go over the topic with me and explain it as thoroughly as if it were part of the course!
- Amanda Furtado, Nantucket Community Sailing, Nantucket MA
409. Our instructor was fun and engaging and kept the day moving right along.
- Gary Bonnell, State Farm Insurance, Bloomington IL
410. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
- Roberto Esguerra, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP, Los Angeles CA
411. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
- Shannon Bray, ADM Corporation, Middlesex NJ
412. Lots of great information was shared during the Social Media class. Webucator is great at handling all of the logistics of the course (registration, login, materials provided). I look forward to taking future classes.
- Beth Dupell, ecm design, Exeter NH
413. Gave a good base to start learning Java. Now I have a better understanding of how our Java applications works. I feel more confident that I can eventually become a Java pro. I would take more Webucator classes.
- Shiju Daniel, City of Philadelphia District Attorney's Office, Philadelphia PA
414. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
415. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
- Lynie Spencer, Baptist Primary Care, Jacksonville FL
416. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
- Kendra Walker, enVista, Carmel IN
417. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
418. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
- Sarah Gamache, Portland Pie Company, Scarborough ME
419. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using excel
- Charlie Bowering, Veyance Technologies, Bowmanville ON
420. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone getting started in Dreamweaver CS5."
- Leslie Moore, Mahaffey Fabric Structures, Memphis TN
421. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
- Leena Olson, Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
422. The training environment is intimate and relaxed, and the Webucator experience seems very complete, from the attentive prep work pre-class to course completion.
- Cody Wilson, Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, Davenport IA
423. The instructor was very patience and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
424. Outstanding and Exceptional Learning Experience
- Debbie Causey, Carteret County Department of Social Services, Newport NC
425. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems, Inc, Kansas City MO
426. Well worth the time and cost!
- Danielle Cuthbert, 3PV- Third Party Verification, Altamonte Springs FL
427. The Webucator method fit my needs perfectly. The instructor proceeded at my pace and showed patience when I asked to repeat a process or return to an earlier subject. Finally, since I took the class utilizing my own system, I have all the files saved for easy access which allows me to review them as needed when attempting new processes in the future.
- Brian O'Leary, Breeders' Cup, Ltd., Lexington KY
428. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
429. Webucator is my go-to place for learning a program with convenience and confidence that the instructors truly know their field.
- Adriane Tafoya, Jozu LLC, Woodside CA
430. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
- Julia Scott, Scott Realty Advisors, Charlotte NC
431. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
- Kathy Mead, Halliburton Energy Services, Duncan OK
432. Janie was an awesome teacher who took the pressure and fear out of the equation and left everyone feeling empowered and capable.
- Sandhya Iyer, Salesforce.com, Portland OR
433. MaryPat is a very knowledgeable instructor. She offered lots of tips and techniques not found in the text. It was also quite nice to be able to lounge around at home in my pajamas!
- Julia Travis, Prince George's Economic Development Corporation, Bowie MD
434. This was a great class for my needs. It helped me gain an appreciation for the structure of MS Project Server, its connections to SharePoint and SQL Server, and the capabilities of the toolset.
- Bill Schneider, VisionIT, Inc., Detroit MI
435. Webucator is a good venue for providing training in an online environment which is as effective as actual classroom training. Every experience has been truly beneficial.
- Tracy Smith, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
436. Very good online class. It provides you with real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
437. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
- Alyx Dimino, SAGE Publications, Thousand Oaks CA
438. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
- Albert Hodges, TIB-The Independent BankersBank, Irving TX
439. It was a wonderful use of time. It felt as if the instructor was in the room, offering one-on-one personal instruction. I feel like I finished meeting my main goal...that I could now develop my own, polished business presentation.
- Risa Bernstein, self employed, MONTCLAIR NJ
440. Webucator instructors are the best!
- Maria Silvestre, City & County of San Francisco, San Francisco CA
441. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
- Marc Armstrong, AAXSYS Technology, San Diego CA
442. Excellent class, instructor was great.
- Steve Baker, IP Convergence, Argyle TX
443. This course was definitely worth the investment of time and money. If my experience is any indication of Webucator's attention to quality, knowledgeable instructors and top-notch customer service; they can definitely expect me to return for all of my professional learning and refresher courses. Webucator is at the top of my list!
- William Vicens, Town of Oro Valley, Marana AZ
444. Great class with a lot of demos to apply the learning.
- Tim Schaefer, The Boeing Company , Chicago IL
445. It was a great experience taking the web based class and would recommend this for people who can't travel. You get to remote into your own computer and all the scenarios are set up for in advance.
- Hang Voong, Direct Energy, meriden CT
446. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
447. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
448. If you want and need to learn or enhance your skills, take this course!
- Gerry Mendralla, PeteyDog Computers, Justice IL
449. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
- Melissa Montanez, Angel Bracelets, Austin TX
450. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
451. This course was well paced and constantly engaging. The hands on work during the modules gave me the nuts and bolts of the concepts being covered and the exercises were good opportunities to put the new skills to the test. Great Job.
- Marc Henderson, Coventry Health Care (MO), Burlington MA
452. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, cleveland OH
453. Very practical, helpful course, delivered personally through the Internet.
- Kevin Grose, n/a, New York NY
454. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML
- Paul Gibbons, GateHouse Media, Randolp[h MA
455. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
456. Mel is an excellent instructor and very well versed in the MS Word training. I would recommend this class to anyone who wants a better understanding of MS Word.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
457. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
458. The instructor was not only thorough but she was very receptive to my specific needs and willing to tailor her teaching to my specific goals.
- Sarah Willis, Express Scripts, St. Louis MO
459. Got to have a one-on-one course with a great instructor. I was able to ask specific questions and be a part of the discussion. I highly recommend this course.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
460. The virtual classroom, materials, instruction and information provided by Webucator were all delivered in an excellent, professional manner. I would highly recommend Webucator for anyone needing this type of training.
- Paul Larson, Eaton Corp, Galesburg MI
461. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
462. A very efficient session with a curtious and knowledgable trainer
- Bruce J. Battista, Baker & Hostetler, LLP, Cleveland OH
463. My HTML class was informative and very helpful, my materials arrived promptly, and my instructors were top of the line.
- Katrina Bakas, Transamerica, Denver CO
464. Good Class Delivery and Class instructor was very accommodating, provided a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
- Aditi Malik, Allstate Insurance Company, Markham ON
465. Great experience, I am ready to program VBA!
- Shane Mofford, Coloradod Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, Denver CO
466. This class was very informative, and has helped fill in the gaps that I have had about ASP. I cannot wait to take another class. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the topic and offered helpful suggestions that may not have been in the book.
- Samantha Denys, Sommers Schwartz, P.C., Southfield MI
467. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
468. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
- Julie Pomerville, DuPont Performance Coatings, Plymouth MI
469. Webucator is great! I've taken two SQL courses and both have helped me learn and grow.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems Inc, Olathe KS
470. It was fantastic to learn and get comfortable with Google Analytics wearing my slippers.
- Cliff Arceneaux, n/a, Jemison AL
471. Excellent next step from Java for Beginners. Great instruction.
- Sean Coburn, Intuit, Los Angeles CA
472. State of the art online instruction
- Sasikala Sridhar, SRP, Tempe AZ
473. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
- Jessica Short, City of San Jose, San Jose CA
474. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
- Cara Groves, Push Designer, Pickering ON
475. I feel like I am now more prepared to avoid conflicts and complaints because I have a better understanding of communication styles. Even better, I can use this course to improve my interactions with people outside of the workplace.
- Ashton Williams, Atlanta Models and Talent, Atlanta GA
476. Cool class and lab.
- Guoping Liu, Newark element14, Chicago IL
477. Truly a phenomenal learning experience.
- Doug Wegner, Seagate Technology, Cupertino CA
478. I liked the way this was customized to meet my needs. I learned a lot of things that will save me time
- Terry Humphries, Working Solutions, Utica NY
479. Want to make a change or advance in your job, Webucator is a great way to go.
- Russell Vaughn, Sac and Fox Casino, Shawnee OK
480. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
- Matthew McLarty, Rolled Alloys, Inc., Temperance MI
481. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of Ms. Sullivan's teaching.
- Erin Wilhite, Blinn College, Bryan TX
482. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
483. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never taken any online courses for this type of design software. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of work we covered in 3 days and the ease of communitcating with the instructor. I was concerned that it would be difficult to learn online but I was pleased with the entire process. Although I'm certainly not an expert in the software after 3 days, I learned a tremendous amount and enough to continue using what I learned to further my knowledge.
- Jennifer Salvador, Nevada Federal Credit Union, Las Vegas NV
484. This training was clear, step by step, easy to manage and understand. Instructor was very good about going back through steps to help me catch up when needed. The materials given were the best I have ever had!!! I feel very comfortable with going back on the job and using what I have learned.
- Shanna Zanolini, VCBH QI, Ventura CA
485. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
486. Webucator provided a very thorough class. The ability to ask questions, have the instructor view my own screen, and practice tasks made it a very valuable learning experience.
- Jeannine Little, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
487. Excellent training, even for a beginner. Lots of practical work that put learning right into practice.
- Linda Hunter, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault, Austin TX
488. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
- Maureen Towle, Uno Restaurants, LLC, West Roxbury MA
489. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
- Nicole Smolic, Connect Ohio, Columbus OH
490. Happy Together with Webucator!!
- Jason Quintana, OpenTV, Golden CO
491. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
- James Morgan, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg WV
492. Great instructor and class material will help me manage my time much more effectively!
- Suzanne Cracha-Carvalho, Catalyst360°, Bensalem PA
493. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
- Rachel Robinson, Canadian Bible Society, Toronto ON
494. Excellent class! Webucator lets you take the class as many times for up to a year if you need clarifcation. Highly recommended.
- Daniel Sebagh, Standard & Poors, New York NY
495. This really works, and it's convenient.
- Zeyad Maasarani, Continental DataGraphics, El Segundo CA
496. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
- Carissa Douglas, SCDUSA, Melbourne FL
497. Thanks for another great class!
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
498. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training, or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
499. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
- Laura Bosley, qualcomm, Morral OH
500. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
- Julie Cudmore, eXpress Postal Options Int'l, Maidstone ON