- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
2. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
3. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
4. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
5. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
6. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
7. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
8. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
9. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
10. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
11. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
12. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
14. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
15. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
16. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
17. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
18. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
19. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
20. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
21. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
22. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
23. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
24. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
25. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
26. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
27. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
28. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
29. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
30. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
31. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
32. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
33. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
34. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
35. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
36. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
37. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
39. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
40. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
41. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
42. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
43. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
44. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
45. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
46. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
47. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
48. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
49. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
50. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
51. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
52. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
53. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
54. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
55. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
56. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
57. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
58. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
59. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
60. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
61. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
62. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
63. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
64. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
65. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
66. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
67. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
68. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
69. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
70. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
71. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
72. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
73. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
74. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
75. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
76. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
77. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
78. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
79. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
80. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
81. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
82. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
83. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
84. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
85. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
86. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
87. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
88. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
89. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
90. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
91. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
92. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
93. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
94. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
95. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
96. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
97. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
98. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
99. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
100. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
101. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
102. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
103. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
104. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
105. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
106. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
107. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
108. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
109. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
110. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
111. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
112. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
113. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
114. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
115. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
116. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
117. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
118. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
119. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
120. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
121. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
122. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
123. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
124. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
125. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
126. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
127. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
128. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
129. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
130. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
131. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
132. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
133. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
134. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
135. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
136. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
137. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
138. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
139. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
140. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
141. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
142. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
143. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
144. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
145. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
146. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
147. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
148. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
149. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
150. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
151. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
152. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
153. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
154. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
155. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
156. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
157. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
158. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
159. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
160. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
161. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
162. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
163. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
165. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
166. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
167. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
168. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
169. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
170. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
171. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
172. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
173. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
174. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
175. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
176. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
177. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
178. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
179. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
180. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
181. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
182. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
183. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
184. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
185. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
186. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
187. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
188. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
189. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
190. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
191. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
192. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
193. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
194. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
195. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
196. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
197. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
198. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
199. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
200. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
201. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
202. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
203. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
204. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
205. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
206. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
207. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
208. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
209. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
210. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
211. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
212. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
213. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
214. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
215. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
216. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
217. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
218. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
219. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
220. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
221. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
222. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
223. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
225. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
226. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
227. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
228. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
230. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
231. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
1. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
2. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
- Debbie Wood, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, Victoria BC
3. Connie kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
- Corrinne Curtis, WinnResidential, Lynn MA
4. This course really helped me develop my understanding of VBA programming and code.
- Allison Johnson, Genworth Financial , Lynchburg VA
5. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
- Lila Cleveland, UMass Amherst, Amherst MA
6. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
- Mary Lynnes, Trustmark Companies, Lake Forest IL
7. Our instructor was great and the course format was perfect - pacing and materials were spot on!
- Kristi Grant, ntelx, Woodbridge VA
8. The quality is great ,the cost is affordable and the classes are convienient to take.
- Rosalie Rocco, W.R Berkley Corporation, Greenwich CT
9. This was by far the best online training received.
- Michelle Scott, IVIE & ASSOCIATES, Flower Mound TX
10. This was actually better than a classroom environment. I enjoyed being in my own space working with a very qualified and enjoyable teacher. I plan to take all of my intermediate and advanced learning courses through your site. Thanks so very much!
- Terry Penn, WebTPA, Irving TX
11. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Childrens Hospital, San Diego, San Diego CA
12. I probably have the most knowledgeable Excel Instructor. He seems to be a perfect fit.
- Mary Reynolds, n/a, Hampton VA
13. Webucator provides you with a toolbox full of the necessary items needed to perform the job. All you have to do is be willing to work.
- Stephen Hill, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
14. My instructor really took the time to make sure everyone understood what they needed in order to be sucessful
- Robin Anderson, Zurich Insurance Company, Hoffman Estates IL
15. Thanks for a valuable and rewarding experience,
- Craig Cunningham, Essilor of America, Dallas TX
16. I would not hesitate to take another course with webucator. Web based training with an instructor such as David was great!
- Gayle Nybo, Midwest Assistance Program, New Prague MN
17. This is a great way to get the training you need
- Gary Hamm, URS Corporation, Denver CO
18. Nance was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
- Keisha Robinson, Medco Health Solutions, Inc., Bethesda MD
19. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Childrens Hospital, San Diego, San Diego CA
- Carol-Ann Manfria, Stryker Orthopeadics, Mahwah NJ
21. Great overview of Apache HTTPD! Perfect for those who are Apache newbies.
- Ted Kaczerski, SunGard, Wayne PA
22. Very valuable.
- Allison Lizzadro, Meade, McCook IL
23. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
24. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
- Larry Talley, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
26. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
27. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
28. I love learning this way & am looking forward to my upcoming two classes.
- Mary Reynolds, n/a, Hampton VA
29. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
30. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
- Christine Nofsinger, PVHS, Fort Collins CO
31. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
- Alexander Tsui, Universal American, Houston TX
32. I found this course to be invaluable. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging, and he clearly knew the program inside and out. The course is 7 hours long, but the day flew by quickly because it was very interactive, with lots of exercises spread throughout the day. I have taken other courses before through other training companies, and the quality and content of this course was far superior. I am pleased with the course, and really appreciate the instructional booklet which I will be able to refer to as needed as well.
- Rebecca Cohen, Metsa Board Americas, Norwalk CT
33. This course was relevant to all the students in the class considering all of the different backgrounds.
- Andrea Palermo, Domino North America, Gurnee IL
34. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
- Kelly Critelli, EisnerAmper LLP, Bridgewater NJ
35. Tia (Instructor) really knows what she's talking about, good sense of humor, kept my attention, and made it clear.
- Ryan Milton, MVS USA, Hawthorne NJ
36. Outstanding. I now love Visio, when before I had no confidence to move forward.
- Marjorie Desmond, PDC Energy, Bridgeort WV
37. I liked that the class was interactive and the instructor involved the participants. This made the class "hands-on" and more interesting.
- Terresa Van Horn, Gerdau, Midlothian TX
38. Gary is an outstanding instructor. He has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. He is flexible and willing to walk the extra mile.
- Xiao Ye, ACI, OMAHA NE
39. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training, or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
40. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
- Kelly Johnson, UnitedHealthcare, Savage MN
41. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
- Karen Cornell, Diocese of Greensburg, Greensburg PA
42. The instructor was very knowledgeable with real world work experience in the areas taught.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
43. Learning Oracle was made simple
- Mahmood Ahmed, Snap On Inc, Richfield OH
44. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
- Lynne Steele, Federal Election Commission, Washington DC
45. Wonderful! Tailored to my learning style! Best external class I have attended in a long time!
- Deborah Dean, Pomeroy IT Solutions, Frankfort KY
46. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
- Terri Burrous, United Power Inc, Brighton CO
47. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
48. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
- Brad Wyvratt, PNC Financial Services Group, Irwin PA
49. Great class!
- Edward Wesley, Princess Cruises, Valley Village CA
50. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5. It gave me a good academic background on the technology.
- Daniel Scanlan, American Water, Voorhees NJ
51. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
52. Webucator provided informative training for begginers and always made sure I understood the product. Great investment!
- Lindsey Denney, Atomic Credit Union, Piketon OH
53. I don't know if there was anything that I would improve. It was one of the best online courses I have ever taken. I have dealt with SQL Server and T-SQL for 10 years, as well as dealing with Enterprise Applications, but I learned more than I imagined when I first started.
- Dale Austin, State of Alaska, anchorage AK
54. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
- Nancy Benford, Livingston International, Itasca IL
55. Stephanie was an excellent instructor. I would recommend this course to others
- Ann Ramsey, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro NC
56. I've had great experiences with Webucator classes. The instructors are great and are very helpful. I feel I've gotten my money's worth with each class.
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
57. I have taken several classes from Webucator and each time I have come away with increased knowledge and skills that I can put to use right away.
- Gary Staggs, Intel, Portland OR
58. This is an excellent site to take training, instructors are very professional and knowledgeable.
- James Chesscher, Booz Allen Hamilton, San Antonio TX
59. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
- Julie Ford, IAB Canada, Toronto ON
60. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
61. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
- Woody Dvorak, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
62. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
- Elizabeth Khan, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Tallahassee FL
63. My instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgeable and obviously had used the program. She had real world experience and it showed.
- Connie Ballard, Westar Energy, Topeka KS
64. I learned a lot from Webucator!
- Todd Beingessner, North State Building Industry Foundation, Roseville CA
65. David is a great instructor... very friendly and helpful.
- Angela Langille, DealerMine Inc., Saint John NB
66. This course was a very helpful brush up
- Jennifer Spurling, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
67. Using Webucator felt more like hands on training and I actually absorbed more information than I would have in a classroom enviroment.
- Kerrie Smith, CPC Logistics Inc, Bakersfield CA
68. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class a lot and learned a lot in a very good pace.
- Irina Roytman, Creative Channel Services, North Hollywood CA
69. This was the most informative and comprehensive course that I have taken!
- Wanda Jones, District Government, Washington DC
70. Webucator's XSLT and FO classes far exceeded my expectations. Even though the classes were done on the web, it seemed like the instructor was on site with us. The hands-on training with a live instructor to answer questions was priceless. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable subject experts. I have taken two classes so far from Webucator and I will be taking another one next month.
- Tonya Zanotti, Raytheon, Tucson AZ
71. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
72. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
73. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
- Cynthia Ambrosecchia, Rollins College, Winter Park FL
74. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
- Yvonne Moore, Elmers Products Inc, Westerville OH
75. "How Cool Is That! To be able to learn an entire program in 3 days right from your desk or home office!"
- CAROL ANN NASH, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Raleigh NC
76. "Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs"
- Arielle Crowell, Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Arlington VA
77. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
- Rick Abens, Foresight ROI, Kildeer IL
78. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
79. A solid and comprehensive overview of pl/sql for software developers who use pl/sql in their applications
- Paul Darrough, Bombardier Aerospace Learjet, Wichita KS
80. It was a great experience taking the web based class and would recommend this for people who can't travel. You get to remote into your own computer and all the scenarios are set up for in advance.
- Hang Voong, Direct Energy, meriden CT
81. I liked everything about this class! Great tool, great teacher, the convenience of the online instructor-led format, and the fantastic student/teacher ratio to name a few...
- Susan Cohen, Hewlett Packard, Wellesley MA
82. This class was excellent. A lot of material was covered quickly and concisely.
- Kari Brown, HP, Grand Blanc MI
83. Got me up to speed on Silverlight pretty quickly!
- Jacques Capesius, Compellent Technologies, Inc, Eden Prairie MN
84. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
- Michael Crawley, Jenai, Wheeling IL
85. As someone who uses Power Point but never had the time to really learn how valuable this resource can be, I was able to take this class and walk away feeling very confident in my abilites in Power Point. The instructor, Mel, was an incredible teacher and great resource! The time she took to make sure I understood everything was fantastic and we went at a pace that was quick enough for us to cover all the material but also slow enough that I was able to retain it! My only fear is now that everyone in my company will be leaning on me to help them do their Power Point presentations!!! Thank you again for a superb course!
- Chris Deigan, Cord Blood Registry, westwood NJ
86. Webucator's communication and assistance with getting you started with the online class was very easy to follow. The instructor was great and made sure the content and speed of the course was exactly what I needed - very beneficial!
- Julie Scheckel, PepsiCo, Inc., Murphy TX
87. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
- Kathleen Mortimer, n/a, weston MA
88. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
89. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
- Kathryn Kellie, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
90. World Class Service
- Mike Egler, Veolia, Temecula CA
91. I liked the technology of working online. The instructor was very knowledgeable and greatly expanded upon the course material.
- Todd Rozelle, Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant, Stratham NH
92. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them
- Tabitha Poore, Benchmark Community Bank, Kenbridge VA
93. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
94. Very informative, instructor was awesome!
- Stefanie Asselmann, CND, Vista CA
95. This course was definately worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowlegable and accomodating.
- Janet White, The Hershman Group, Glenshaw PA
96. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn, better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
- Maria Everhart, Research Into Action, Portland OR
97. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
98. I really enjoyed the introductory course and will most likely consider taking a more advanced course with Webucator.com
- Elena Pimenova, MarkMonitor, Boise ID
99. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
100. This class was awesome and Nance is a great teacher :))
- Mindy Tetherow, Investment Retrievers, Inc., El Dorado Hills CA
101. "I truly enjoyed the grammar class"
- Danielle Cohen, Valic, Tallahassee FL
102. From hence forth, Webucator will be my online Educator!!!
- John Nelson, CACI, Chesapeake VA
103. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
- Jennifer Smith, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
104. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
105. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
106. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
- Shareatha White, Wilmington University, New Castle DE
107. Great course!
- Zibing Wang, Center for Prostate Disease Research, Rockville MD
108. Excellent course and material.
- Mohammad Asim Ali, DIRECTV, El Segundo CA
109. Outstanding and Exceptional Learning Experience
- Debbie Causey, Carteret County Department of Social Services, Newport NC
110. The SharePoint Designer class was very engaging. The instructor was on the top of his game and was very helpful.,
- Dwayne Pottet, n/a, Raleigh NC
111. Very good! I will recommend it.
- Edwin Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
112. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
- Michael Gonzalez, Advanced Sports Inc, langhorne PA
113. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
114. Tracy is a great instructor! Very knowledgeable!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
115. Effective labs.
- Edward Manalansan, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
116. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
- Shelby Coleman, Fresno County Federal Credit Union, Fresno CA
117. Great class! So glad I got to sit in Rogers class!! Really fun - ( took some notes!)
- Melissa Banks, Webucator, Lithia Springs GA
118. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
- Frank Rich, Alliance Beverage, Phoenix AZ
119. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
- John Yanzer, Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie WI
120. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
- Phyllis Roberts, Solid State Controls, Shawnee OK
121. The pace and quality of this class was fantastic. It really kept me engaged.
- John Tkalcich, Blackboard, Phoenix AZ
122. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
- Christopher Smith, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke NC
123. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
- Fran Mosley, Freight Capital, Memphis TN
124. The Advanced Photoshop CS5 class was great. I learned tons of cool and handy tips and shortcuts and the content was great.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
125. Connie is a great instructor. She is very patient. She goes above and beyond to search answers to questions from students and provided links to reference materials or tutorials.
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
126. This course was well taught and very organized! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Allison Rollman, Costume Supercenter, Hazlet NJ
127. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
- Dorothy Ferrell, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
128. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
- Jenna Dorst, Boston Scientific, Arden Hills MN
129. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class (Connie) will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go web design. Thanks, Dennis
- Dennis Renfroe, n/a, Fuquay Varina NC
130. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, cleveland OH
131. I was completely satisfied with everything that I learned in class. I'm confident that I'll be able to offer my clients effective interactive solutions. The instructor was amazing.
- Graeme Horn, Brandhealth Communications (ON), Peterborough ON
132. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and beyond that the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events in order to fine tune my clarity.
- Chris Galante, CDG, A Boeing Company, San Diego CA
133. Our instructor was fun and engaging and kept the day moving right along.
- Gary Bonnell, State Farm Insurance, Bloomington IL
134. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
135. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
- Matthew Mallory, CNYPCUG, Fayetteville NY
136. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
137. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
- Leena Olson, Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
138. It was like having a private tutor!
- Stacey Smith, Victory Management Group, Cornelius NC
139. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
- Michael Aguirre, Cogility, laguna beach CA
140. Best online class ever
- Antonio Baxter, CDPH, Sacramento CA
- james carey, Creative Channel Services, Los Angeles CA
142. The class provided much hands on practice and explained the high level concepts necessary to produce valid structured FrameMaker documents.
- Jeff Freeman, stc, San Diego CA
143. Very informative!
- Greg Galluzzi, Covanta Energy, Morristown NJ
144. I entered this class knowing a little, I didn't realize how much I didn't know about Excel. This class refreshed things I knew and showed me shortcuts I didn't know existed.
- Stacey Fleck, Convergint Technologies, Schaumburg IL
145. This was a great course, and the instructor was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it, and I will definitely look to take more courses in the future.
- Vincent Aye, Synerion, Etobicoke ON
146. The instructor was well versed in the subject matter and made the learning process an enjoyable experience. In addition to being knowledgeable, the instructor was always considerate and flexible in how we tackled each day of instruction.
- David Francoeur, AFSC, Lacombe AB
147. Great learning experience for me! Excellent instructor! I'm excited about applying this technology at my company!
- Casey Murrell, TTI Inc., Fort Worth TX
148. Instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really like the online format and feel that it was just as effective (perhaps more so) than actual in-classroom training.
- Amy Gilbert, University of Texas HSC, Houston TX
149. Great course!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
150. I thought the materials were presented in a highly organized and concise fashion, making it a easy reference tool for the present and future.
- Rachel Huffine, TM Forum, Morristown NJ
151. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the the basic instruction itself.
- Davee Kaplan, C3 Networx, Chula Vista CA
152. The instructors are very receptive and eager to assist their students. The small class size allows you to work at your own pace and get personalized attention when a question arises.
- Lindsay Matthews, Hearst Television - WXII12, Winston-Salem NC
153. It was awesome to have the possibility to take this class online. I had a very knowledgeable instructor. I loved that the headset is provided and that the computer setup is verified before the class is setup, ensuring everyone is good to go before the class starts.
- Ruth Jaliff, AltaGas Ltd, Calgary AB
154. I always enjoy taking technical training courses with Webucator, I've always been very satisfied with the results. The instructors have solid knowledge of what they're teaching and they have high degree of professionalism that they always show to their students.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
155. The Introduction to Java Training was a great way to bring me up to speed with OO programming in Java. There were plenty of examples and the instructor was always willing to give guidance and help on any questions.
- Kingston Ko, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
156. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
- David Rosario, San Francisco Housing Authority, San Franciso CA
157. Melissa was great about answering questions and providing examples.
- Sean Mcilvain, APHA, Washington DC
158. Webucator is a great resource. The conferencing interface is fairly seamless, the instructors are very knowledgeable, and engaging.
- Michael Reynolds, n/a, Pollok TX
159. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
- Melanie Bell, The Goins Group LLC, Lancaster SC
160. My instructor was very effective in utilizing the 2 days of training. He was exceptionally knowledgeable of the subject, and he found a very beneficial balance of visual presentation and exercises for me to perform. Unlike some instructors I've had in the past, he didn't read verbatim from the book. Rather, he knew which sections to emphasize to best enhance my understanding. He was also very thorough in addressing my questions, and did not rush back to the agenda.
- Daniel Toma, Ernst & Young, Ridgewood NJ
161. Great course for anyone wanting to learn more about Google Analytics and how to use it.
- Dave Jons Jons, Dairy Agenda Today, Bonner Springs KS
162. Class is VERY informative and hands on
- David Foster, SuperMedia, Irving TX
163. Excellent Advance MS Access course!!!
- Maja Shkolnik, Hydro One, Toronto ON
164. Excellent class, excellent customer and Mel has a great sense of humor. With his constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are even in an online training environment, it felt like a classroom to me.
- Julie Kennedy, n/a, Carlsbad CA
165. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
166. To-the-point and fast-paced course.
- Phani Mantravadi, Jackson National Life Insurance Co, Lansing MI
167. Great course... You won't be sorry.
- Keith Hopson, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
168. The instructor was excellent. Very friendly, willing to help and very good at demonstrating the answers.
- John Hayes, ListVantage, Dover DE
169. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
- Jill Wack, DePuy, Warsaw IN
170. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
- Wayne Graves, ACM, Goshen NY
171. This was my first online course at Webucator, and would definitely take another as it was very informative, the instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
- Peter Taylor, USNRC, ARLINGTON TX
172. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
- Nicole Smolic, Connect Ohio, Columbus OH
173. Well paced, good coverage, very complete.
- William Lieberman, Jacobs, Oakland CA
174. Great business model!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
175. This was an extremely helpful course. The pace was perfect and the course materials provided were, and will continue to be, very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone wishing to improve upon their PowerPoint skills.
- Deborah Melba, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, Austin TX
176. Thank you i feel this was a great tool that extended my knowledge of SQL Database language.
- Christine Vivar, Tharperobbins, Attleboro MA
177. Great customer service putting the student first and highly knowledgeable instructors. They even ran the class with one student which was amazingly helpful to me
- Gail Valenti, Cambridge Health Alliance, Arlington MA
178. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Rhonda Robinson, Jacobs Engineering, Prescott AZ
179. Webucator exceeded my expectations. The coursework was very thorough and my instructor was very knowlegeable. I would highly recommend their training courses.
- Terri Dumala, AFAM and Innealta Capital, Bee Cave TX
180. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
- Wendy Hurd, Pepsico, Twinsburg OH
181. very good online class. It provides you real-world examples and shows you how to solve it.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
182. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
- James Morgan, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg WV
183. The instructor was an excellent. I thought he was well spoken, thorough, and down to earth so to speak. Very easy to understand. I love that the class was accessible from home, and in a comfortable environment. I enjoyed being able to speak to the instructor, as well as hear other people with the same interests and concerns.
- PAULA FOURNIER, R C DIOCESE OF PA, PRINCE ALBERT SK
184. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
- Jennifer Mathus, ARMLS, Mesa AZ
185. Mel was a rockin' instructor!
- Courtney Williams, Conn's, Beaumont TX
186. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
- Lisa Robbins, Creative Computing Solutions, inc. (CCSi), Rockville MD
187. The class actually exceeded my expectations - I thought it was going to be boring at points, but it was hands-on the whole time, and I was actively engaged in the class the whole time.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
188. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
- Erica Bonomi, Travelers, Inc., hartford CT
189. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
- Kendra Walker, enVista, Carmel IN
190. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
- Suzanne Hill, PFM Medical, Inc., Carlsbad CA
191. Great class, learned a lot!
- Helen MacDonald, PTI Technologies, Oxnard CA
192. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
- Natascha Syre, Smithsonian Institution Office of Contracting, Arlington VA
193. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
- Rachel Robinson, Canadian Bible Society, Toronto ON
194. Webucator has great online classes to make it easier to learn new or advance your existing skills from the comfort of your home or office.
- William Rosky, Alaska Dept. Of Fish and Game, Juneau AK
195. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
- Dianna Carter, DOC NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
196. Loved Webucator's online course, very informative and GREAT teacher!
- Valarie Myers, National Oilwell Varco, Austin TX
197. Connie's VBA course was beyond my expectations.
- Jasmine Anderson, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH
198. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
- Terence Wood, Visual Lease Services, Oklahoma City OK
199. The instructor and the material. The workbook and slides are very helpful and the instructor did a great job.
- Holly Beal, PETA, Kansas City MO
200. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
- Monty Clawson, DoD, Silverdale WA
201. I enjoy Webucator's policy that they won't cancel for low enrollment. Being that I was the only student in my class and rearranged my schedule to fit the course in, I really appreciate them allowing me a one-on-one with my instructor!
- Jenni Fischer, CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc., Mendota Heights MN
202. The class was small and we had wonderful access to the trainer, with a lot of individual attention. The instructor is obviously an expert and was intuitive and quick with an answer or further discussion when we asked questions. The Adobe Connect software was solid which was my main concern. I have been part of many webex and gotoMeeting events that have crashed the server! The chocolates were a nice bonus! ;-)
- Margo Palmer, US EPA, Salem MA
203. Nance did a great job!
- Bradley Earl, Spectre, Alexandria VA
204. Think you know Excel... wrong! Recommend to all, even if you are only looking for refresher! Jump in and enjoy...
- Jennifer Fox, NOAA Fisheries Alaska Region, Juneau AK
205. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
- Shannon Bray, ADM Corporation, Middlesex NJ
206. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
207. The course material was easy to follow, and the Instructor was excellent. She was easy to understand and went at a pace that I could follow. I really enjoyed the class.
- Jackie Cote, ArcelorMittal Dofasco, Hamilton ON
208. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
- Dora Calderon, Premier Research, Austin TX
209. The class provided a solid overview of MySQL administration including my main areas of focus: configuration, backups, security, table and index maintenance, statistics, query cache and optimization.
- Renee Jaramillo, Dell Services, Hutto TX
210. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
- Alexa Beshara, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
211. This was my first time using Webucator's online training service. It won't be my last.
- Robert Srigley, Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, Thunder Bay ON
212. Class was well taught and materials easy to access. Webcator interface made it easy to follow along. Examples files provided make it easy to use as a reference when back at the office.
- Lisa Elizondo, CalSTRS, Sacramento CA
213. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
- Sandy Buechley, Patagonia, Inc/Lost Arrow Corporation, Ventura CA
214. Excellent Instructors with cutting-edge technology. Highly recommend
- William Richmond Jr, Bank of America, Norfolk VA
215. Webucator has the understanding of how to deliver the content in a way to make learning long lasting. Way-To-Go!
- Ronnie Huffman, 50 OSS, Schriever AFB CO
216. In depth training, instructor focuses on what you want or need to learn. Training is a fast or slow paced as you need it to go.
- Dianna Carter, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
217. Valerie was superb in guiding the class through a ton of material.
- John Wlaiko, Clearview Consultants Inc., Toronto ON
218. This class has given me the edge I need to grow stronger in my field and make my timelines more manageable.
- Susan Bair, Rockwell Automation, Mentor on the Lake OH
219. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
- Dana Mitchell, Creative Advantage Consulting, Newnan GA
220. Instructor was amazing
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
221. The course material and the instructor reinforced the concepts that I had been reading about and did a wonderful job of translating those concepts into my everyday work world.
- Mike Laborde, Lane County, Eugene OR
222. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
223. I love that all my questions were answered
- Cleveland Madden, NYS Office of Children & Family Services, Albany NY
224. Great class. I never thought I would feel comfortable using a program I had not had any experience with, with just 2 days of training.
- Nandini Das, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
225. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros
- John Luciano, BASF, Russell OH
226. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
227. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
- Shawn Sullivan, American Land Title Association, Washington DC
228. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
- Kris Wallace, Howco Corp, Houston TX
229. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I also loved my instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Jenison MI
230. I'm completely sold on having 100% online courses. With virtual servers you can host any class as well as the student working with online labs to enrich our learning process. My instructor is an invaluable resource, and I look forward to my SQL Reporting class! Thank you!
- Deborah Dunbar, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
231. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
- Melissa Montanez, Angel Bracelets, Austin TX
232. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
233. This class was very informative and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get more out of PowerPoint. Our instructor was very attentive and engaging.
- Laura Gass, Patron Spirits Company, Coral Springs FL
234. "The course gave clarity to some things I thought I knew, but now I can do better!"
- Cathy Rogers-Holmes, Hewlett Packard, Andover MA
235. David is an excellent teacher and gave a great fundamental knowledge of Dreamweaver.
- Shannon Bryant, EnergySolutions, Inc., Omaha NE
236. I really enjoyed this webinar because of the personal classroom feel and the experience of the instructors.
- Angela Hauke, Global Endowment Management, Charlotte NC
237. The classroom was very comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I will recommend this class to colleagues. The manual and sample databases are great and they help reinforce what you learn. They will be a nice reference tool in the future as I start to use Access. I now have a better understanding of Access basics and feel comfortable moving forward to the next class.
- Karita Watters, Health Carousel LLC, Cincinnati OH
238. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructors screen.
- Ryan Novak, MB Financial Bank, Rosemont IL
239. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
- Allison Barns, NOAA , Seattle WA
240. I liked the way this was customized to meet my needs. I learned a lot of things that will save me time
- Terry Humphries, Working Solutions, Utica NY
241. I've been stumbling around in VBA for two years without training, and this class filled in the gaps in my knowledge so I can understand the code I find/write.
- Jennifer Thomas, Haynes and Boone, LLP, Dallas TX
242. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
- Francis Berthiaume, Genzyme, North Andover MA
243. Cool class and lab.
- Guoping Liu, Newark element14, Chicago IL
244. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
- Lisa Baker, Nasco, Marietta GA
245. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
- Allie Ai, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge MA
246. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
247. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
- Daniel Bullington, VHDA, Richmond VA
248. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
- Anita Abbatacola, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Park Ridge IL
249. A solid introduction to Infopath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
- Laurie McQuillan, Neighbohood Health Plan, Boston MA
250. I've been wanting to take a CSS class for a while and I am glad I did with Webucator. Connie was really excellent.
- Janny Lora, Social Security Administration, Baltimore MD
251. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I learned ALOT! I thought it was very informative and had a full range of information to learn. I also loved the instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Jana White, Jordan Health Services, Mount Vernon TX
252. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Graham WA
253. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
- Shountee Turner, UniStar Nuclear, Baltimore MD
254. This class will definitely have me up and running. I am already signed up for the advanced class.
- Tahnya Huneidi, Clark College, Vancouver WA
255. This course is great at providing fundamental skills for mobile app development in the IOS environment.
- Shawn Bulloch, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta GA
- Stephan Onisick, Phacil, Huntsville AL
257. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
- Donald McCain, The Boeing Company , Hazewood MO
258. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
- Janet Hunt, GD-AIS, Woodbridge VA
259. The class was great, and I will use the techniques I learned right away in my work.
- Evan Klein, Intuit, Inc., Mountain View CA
260. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
- Sarah Miller, PDS, Inc., Blue Bell PA
261. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
- Philippe Deray, n/a, Pittsburgh PA
262. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
263. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
- Karen Mixon-Dowdy, Avnet Electronics, Richardson TX
264. Webucator proves to be an efficient and effective tool to meet the most demanding needs of its students.
- Everett Hinson, IDMI, Grand Prairie TX
265. The instructor was very patience and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
266. Instructor was extremely well-versed in the software and gave us a perfect combination of the basic tips and shortcuts, adding in tailored tasks specific to each of her students' separate tasks/needs. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
- Marissa Dickson, Lockheed Martin, Houston TX
267. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
- John Bald, n/a, Brunswick ME
268. Great instructor! Easy to follow course documentation.
- Jacqui Hart, Department of Homeland Security,, Oceanside, CA
269. I needed a leg up on PHP to support a new web site, and this class was an excellent overview. Recommended!
- Robert Lynch, Al’s Formal Wear, Houston TX
270. Exceptionally good training, and one of the most economical as well!
- Andrew Woodard, self, Charlotte NC
271. Fantastic Instructor, I did not think online course can be this fun
- Ahmed Shariff, Katz Group Canada, Mississauga ON
272. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
- Rose Torres, Furniture Row, Denver CO
273. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
- Susan Roth, teacher, Pilot Point TX
274. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
- Alison Perry, Exact Sciences, Sauk City WI
275. I'm preparing to start a new job and it had been a number of years since I'd last used MS Project which is the main scheduling tool used by my new employer. Taking this class has helped me feel better prepared to hit the ground running in my new job. The instructor (Laurie) was a good communicator and had a deep knowledge of MS Project 2007. This depth of knowledge along with Laurie's comfort and confidence in leading the class and responding to our questions certainly helped me get as much out of the class as I was capable of getting.
- Jeffrey Mathe, mercer, Buffalo Grove IL
276. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
277. The training environment is intimate and relaxed, and the Webucator experience seems very complete, from the attentive prep work pre-class to course completion.
- Cody Wilson, Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, Davenport IA
278. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
- Kevin Martin, InnerSea Discoveries, Seattle WA
279. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to learn the basics of website creation. It's a fun, educational, stress free environment. You're in good hands with Webucator and the instructors they choose.
- Ariel Nishli, KoldCast Entertainment Media, Los Angeles CA
280. Webucator will exceed your expectation of online training.
- Anthony Calhoun, PepsiCo, Inc., Hillside IL
281. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
282. Good information. The instructor was knowledgable and could provide real-life examples.
- Susie Deardoff, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
283. All the little details I didn't know, I now know. Empowering!!!!
- Lori Higley, Capital Skin Care, Queensbury NY
284. Thanks for another great class!
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
285. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
- Kari Fentress, National Bank and Trust, Wilmington OH
286. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
- Alison Geraghty, Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Toronto ON
287. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
288. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
- Maureen Towle, Uno Restaurants, LLC, West Roxbury MA
289. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
290. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
- Debbie Kurzhals, Power Engineers, St. Louis MO
291. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch, however within 15 minutes of beginning the course I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
- Rickey Green, Lincoln Property Company, Dallas TX
292. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
293. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
294. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
- Todd Marcy, Allied Media, Fenton MI
295. Took the course sitting in front of my computer in Switzerland. I've learned much more than the course book had made me expect. My teacher Laurie not only answered questions directly referring to Google AdWords but also led me to see things in the context of Google Analytics and organic search. She's a great teacher.
- David Hertig, Promoganda GmbH, Effretikon
296. Most of the time, we were tying in our IDEs and loading our own code in our browsers. It was real hands-on practice, and that's great for my learning style. The instructor was always there and willing to jump in and help, but was also willing to let us struggle a bit to figure things out - which helps to cement the learning. Good class!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Long Beach CA
297. Very cost effective way to get professional training using the most state of the art technology.
- Sean Finnigan, Owens Estate & Wealth Strategies Group, Grass Valley CA
298. The instructor really seemed to care about my progress. She was very nice and easy to approach with any questions or concerns.
- Linda Roberts, Getty Images, Renton WA
299. great class, thank you!
- Harriet Tsen, Bonneville Power Administration, Portland OR
300. Easy to register. Easy to contact. Easy to follow along. Makes easy to learn.
- Nikita Bolden, The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta GA
301. This was an excellent class. The instructor is very knowledgeable with MS Project and provided more insight than the books offered. This class is very much worth it if you want to take an intro class to MS Project.
- Ruan Riggs, Black Box Network Services, Herndon VA
302. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
303. Introduction to Access was an excellent class, and thoroughly enjoyable! The class size was small enough to get personal attention, and even though I have had some exposure to Access I learned a lot. The instructor was knowledgeable enough to give tips and explanations that went beyond the lesson books.
- Carrie Armenta, Oaktree Capital Management, Los Angeles CA
304. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
305. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
- Matthew McLarty, Rolled Alloys, Inc., Temperance MI
306. Webucator online training using WebEx works great! There seem to actually be fewer technical difficulties and disruptions overall than in traditional class trainings. Group discussions work well and the ability to share and display other trainee screens can help the whole class. Not having to travel to a training center was also a bonus!
- Paul Gettmann, LexisNexis, Bellevue WA
307. The instructor was very personable and patient with my slow progress. The course touched on every subject in the book and there were good lessons to reinforce what we learned.
- Tony Brakes, State of Alaska,Div of R&B, Juneau AK
308. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
- Dale Balcita, Daylight Solutions, San Diego CA
309. Course was informative, instructor was engaging, and pacing was perfect. Would definitely take another course with Webucator.
- Johnnie Kaldor, Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command, Suffolk VA
310. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
- Brian Boelke, Zebra Technologies, Vernon Hills IL
311. The instructor was informative, patient and truly taught the class where I feel I can use PowerPoint and even as a beginner.
- Jasmine Borrego, TELACU Residential Management, Los Angeles CA
312. great experience overall
- gokhan nas, Dynaventure, Saskatoon SK
313. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
314. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
- Lady Ann de Borja, Thieme Publishers, Denver CO
315. The class is a must have if you are a loyal employee looking to improve productivity within your organization.
- Sheila Lofton, The Permanente Medical Group, Oakland CA
316. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
- Kerry Highbarger, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Southbridge MA
317. The class was very helpful and definitely helped me get a better understanding of how Google Analytics works.
- Tiffany Mullin, DaynerHall, Orlando FL
318. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
- Mat Chacon, PACCAR ITD, Seattle WA
319. The class and instructor were well worth the investment. I learned a lot more than expected and can hopefully use that knowledge in my everyday, professional goals.
- Amie Petruzzi, PWCampbell, Pittsburgh PA
320. Webucator, online courses made fun and easy!
- Paul McLaughlin, Premier Source, San Mateo CA
321. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
- Dennis Furgione, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
322. Any employer would benefit from having a newbie at SQL take the Webucator Intro to SQL class.
- Joanne Stein, City of Mesa, Mesa AZ
323. The trainer really went above and beyond my expectations in helping craft the course to my project needs.
- Chris Fisher, INTL FCStone, West Des Moines IA
324. Mr. Hark is very knowledgeable and kept the class moving at a steady pace. He provided great reference materials as well, which I love!
- Andrea Faris, Federal Court, Kansas City MO
325. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
- Holly Sprunger, TechLaw, Inc., Golden CO
326. I didn't expect much of this class or the method, but it exceeded my expectations and I'm completely satisfied!
- Luciana Lazzari, NiSource, Houston TX
327. I would recommend this course as a trainning tool for any company
- Mary Steffan, Lumiere Laser & Vein Center, Oconomowoc WI
328. This will enhance my abilities greatly. I am looking forward to using what I have learned in this course to make my data needs much easier to handle. I feel the course was very detailed and I especially enjoyed the hands-on learning.
- Patricia Seaney, Rady Children's Hospital , Spring Valley CA
329. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
- Patty Ramirez, Golden Empire Mortgage, Pomona CA
330. My HTML class was informative and very helpful, my materials arrived promptly, and my instructors were top of the line.
- Katrina Bakas, Transamerica, Denver CO
331. I learned some new tips and tricks I might not know about if I learned the tool on my own
- Carmelita Bentley, The Boeing Company , Renton WA
332. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world examples.
- Crystal Davenport, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Philadelphia PA
333. It was a wonderful use of time. It felt as if the instructor was in the room, offering one-on-one personal instruction. I feel like I finished meeting my main goal...that I could now develop my own, polished business presentation.
- Risa Bernstein, self employed, MONTCLAIR NJ
334. Fantastic class! Perfectly paced. Thank you.
- Erica McCarty, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
335. It is a very useful tool.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
336. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
337. Great class, superb instructor.
- Thomas Smith, Hewlett Packard, Bloomfield CT
338. Great class!
- Matthew Mills, SSA, Arlington Heights IL
339. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
340. The instructor was excellent! She took her time and answered all questions. If she did not have the answer, she found it.
- Nita Worley, USDA, AMS, ITS, Washington DC
341. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
342. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Melissa was great.
- Karen Dunnigan, URS Corporation, Austin TX
343. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back
- Dave Jaenicke, Norwood Packaging Ltd., Surrey BC
344. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
- Golda Maxwell, Beth Israel Medical Center, Bronx NY
345. The most productive training course that I ever had. I was able to go from knowing very little to being productive in three days.
- Rob Pesce, NCA Group, Inc., Fishers IN
346. I took the Introduction to CCS class and it was just what I was looking for. Being able to ask questions and show my screen when I needed to troubleshoot was great.
- Patricia Heuser, Wellspring + Stockamp, Portland OR
347. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
348. Taking a webeducator class was a great step forward for me. I have no web design experience and feel like this class put me on the fast track to designing my own website. Our instructor was fantastic, and I would take every other class she offers! The pace was perfect and our instructor went above and beyond what was needed for the class.
- Megan Rapp, Bedford County Public Service Authority, Bedford VA
349. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
- Laura Tassell, Fiserv, West Chester PA
350. Well worth the money.
- Larry Justice, MCLEAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION, MANASSAS VA
351. I would highly recommend Webucator training.
- Ann Huckaby, CMC Medical Transcription Service, LLC, Seaside OR
352. The class exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- Kate Schlagel, CaptionMax, Minneapolis MN
353. Webucator delivers on its promises. The staff is very pleasant and they cater to your needs and wants.
- Vincent Serpico, Flypaper Studio, Inc., Phoenix AZ
354. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
355. Excellent Class well worth the time and money.
- Shawn Chinn, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co, Mansfield TX
356. A very effective customer service training class! I I definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Mark Stenger, YouDecide.com, Duluth GA
357. I received one on one help with the labs and any questions I had whenever I needed it.
- Sandie Navarro, atos, Richland Hills TX
358. A very efficient session with a curtious and knowledgable trainer
- Bruce J. Battista, Baker & Hostetler, LLP, Cleveland OH
359. Webucator made learning the material fun and easy to comprehend. I will definitely request more training from this vendor. Great job Webucator!
- Ashley McBride, Hay Group, Arlington VA
360. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
- Sheryl Wolk, n/a, St. Louis Park MN
361. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
- Ann Werner, KRM Information Services, Inc., Eau Claire WI
362. If you want and need to learn or enhance your skills, take this course!
- Gerry Mendralla, PeteyDog Computers, Justice IL
363. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
364. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
365. I enjoyed the class and found it very informative. The instructor illustrated the subject matter very well.
- Julie Brown, King County, Seattle WA
366. Great Class
- Joyce Civello, EisnerAmper LLP, Jenkintown PA
367. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
- Craig Worrell, Sheetz, Altoona PA
368. This class was extremely helpful and I was able to get my specific questions answered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
- Whitney Webb, Roderick H Polston PC, Norman OK
369. This course was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations and I now feel educated and confident about working with Quickbooks on my own. The trainer was a fantastic instructor who had lots of useful information, and did a great job of continually reviewing what we had covered and making sure I understood everything. I am very happy with this service.
- Jocelyn Wilson, Avalanche Safety Solutions, Golden BC
370. Webucator is on par with my expectations for instruction being delivered to students that really want to learn, and have the expectation of learning! Thanks!
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
371. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
372. I was thrilled with the personalized teaching and very attentive care I was given by Nance. It was a great experience!
- Max Gries, Capella University, Minneapolis MN
373. My Teacher was fantastic. The online course is the best. It surpassed my expectations.
- Shontay Benson, Ferro, Vista CA
374. The instructor kept asking if the class was meeting our needs, if the pace was good and if we understood what we were learning.
- Debra Rutten, WYLE , Ridgecrest CA
375. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
- Ronald Francois, OraSure Technologies, Plainsboro NJ
376. Very informational.
- Heather Davis, Rays, Traverse City MI
377. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems, Inc, Kansas City MO
378. This was my first time using webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
- Tammy Rosen, Fur-Get Me Not, Arlington VA
379. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
- Amanda Brown, Genzyme, Framingham MA
380. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
- Tanya Kelley, Motorola Solutions, Tracys Landing MD
381. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
- Charles Scott, Plains All American, Houston TX
382. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
383. This training was the best of both worlds. I could attend without being totally and completely detached from my work environment. Yet, I could focus on the instruction and content easily due to the excellence of the instructor and the online presentation. It's the finest remote training that I've ever taken. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in learning new technologies and timely topics.
- Greg Scarfo, Aspect Software, Inc, Chelmsford MA
384. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
385. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
- Justin Linden, Walker, New Lisbon WI
386. Roger obviously knows his Java! Not only did he teach the Java language clearly and concisely, but he also covered Object Oriented Programming concepts as well as Best Practices. A very good class. I really enjoyed it!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
387. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
- Nina Nussbaum-Jones, Lockheed Martin, Ventnor City NJ
388. Definitely recommend this avenue for intstruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
- Myka Hill, Transportation Security Administration, Salt Lake City UT
389. I liked the small class sessions, the personal attention, and the knowledge of the instructor. The pace of the class was great, the exercises were perfect.
- Tasmin McDonald, Laurel MD
390. Best on line learning experience ever!
- Marty Cipolla, Marty & Pat's Frame Shoppe, Fort Worth TX
391. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
392. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
393. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
394. "Great introduction course! Highly recommended to anyone learning SQL."
- Rahul Verma, SAMI Corp, Powell OH
395. I got what I was expecting and more, the instructor went out of his way to answer my questions and make sure I left satisfied.
- Brandon Griesbaum, Duffey Petrosky, Farmington HIlls MI
396. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
- Aaron Anderson, Widener University, Chester PA
397. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
- Susan Morin, UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill NC NC
398. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
- Kathy Mead, Halliburton Energy Services, Duncan OK
399. Great class! Covers alot of essential functions of SQL Express. Tia is thorough and was available to answer any questions I had!
- Mouni Rezgui, Universal American, Houston TX
400. Stellar customer service from registration process to training delivery.
- Tarshia Boutte, n/a, Houston TX
401. a very well run remote learning course
- Jody Bigelow, PhycoTech, Inc, Saint Joseph MI
402. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
- Patrick Edwards, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program/Texas A&M University, College Station TX
403. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
- Michael Goins, Hewlett-Packard, Strasburg CO
404. A great way to develop your team, makes teaching new skills easy and reduces travel expenses for your organization.
- Mike Dulin, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
405. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
406. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
- Kathryn R Suchy, Rawls College of Business/TTU, Hinsdale IL
407. This class was very informative. It helped to walk through the steps one at at time.
- Adrian Bryant, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
408. Great, better previous training I have had!
- Carrie Goertz (Deal), MIPT, Oklahoma City OK
409. This is my first time utilizing live on-line training as opposed to a class room environment - can say without a doubt that Webucator has made a beliver out of me to stay with this medium for training ! I think it is much more conducive to retaining the materials and the screen presented materials are clear and informative
- Tom West, Corizon Health, Brentwood TN
410. The class followed the pace of the students' knowledge level and was very relaxed.
- Nancy DeHaas, SIEMENS, Newark DE
411. Way to go! Easy to log on and easy way to learn!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Children's Hospital - SD, San Diego CA
412. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using excel
- Charlie Bowering, Veyance Technologies, Bowmanville ON
413. The training provided by Webucator is second to none. The instructors truly know their content and are great resources. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks!
- Garen Khazadian, Town Fair Tire Centers, Inc., East Haven CT
414. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
415. It was informative and fun.
- Nelson Metz, Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton NY
416. I was impressed with the online training experience. It was much easier to follow the instructor watching a screen instead of a projector in a room and I could do it from my home.
- Kenneth Gunn, BONN Corporation, Las Vegas NV
417. Simply put this was the best online class I have ever taken.
- Kevin Miller, NASIC, WPAFB OH
418. Wow! Knowledgeable instructor with relevant and real world knowledge!! I feel above the power curve after that class!
- Wendy James, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
419. This course was definitely worth the investment of time and money. If my experience is any indication of Webucator's attention to quality, knowledgeable instructors and top-notch customer service; they can definitely expect me to return for all of my professional learning and refresher courses. Webucator is at the top of my list!
- William Vicens, Town of Oro Valley, Marana AZ
420. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
- Lynie Spencer, Baptist Primary Care, Jacksonville FL
421. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
- Tammy Ellis, Wheeler Mission Ministries, Indianapolis IN
422. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
- Laura Decker, POP, Seattle WA
423. I was surprised to find that it was one-on-one teaching, it made it possible to direct the focus to what i needed or hoped to get out of the course. The teacher was high spirited and clear.
- Isidora Spielmann, Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston ON
424. Great remote site experience. I was able to complete SQL training sitting all the way on the East Coast. My instrcutor had full control of the technology and course material.
- Haroon Ahmad, City & County of San Francisco, Hayward CA
425. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
426. Webucator is a great way to focus on a skill and come away with valuable, working knowledge.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
427. The writing class is great. I like the pace, interactions between students and instructor. The information was well planned and smooth. I will take additional classes.
- Tracy Davis, University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora CO
428. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
- Kelly Cruz, US District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ
429. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
- Steve Veloff, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg FL
430. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
431. Webucator is an effective tool for e-learning and the instructor was top-notch!
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
432. I didn't think I could learn in an online class. I was amazed at how well the information flowed. I would definitely do this again.
- Mary Harald, Ecolab, Chisago City MN
433. I had a fantastic learning experience that surpassed my expectations.
- Brad Morrison, n/a, Galisteo NM
434. Top quality instruction from the best instructors in the field.
- Peter Bachman, A-T Solutions, Inc., Fairfax VA
435. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
- Mazen Kalash, Vitamin Shoppe, North Bergen NJ
436. The technology proformed perfectly and the instructor was exceptionally well equipped to teach the course.
- William Shoemaker, Graebel Companies Inc, Aurora CO
437. Loved the class and the instructor. Best Leadership Training I have had. Concise and down to earth with specific examples to apply in the workplace.
- Marilyn Rachow, Frontier Science, Amherst NY
438. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
439. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
- Vera Scott, n/a, Encinitas CA
440. This course provided me with much more than the "how-to" write AJAX code but really sparked my imagination to a whole new universe of possible reasons to use AJAX.
- William White, HCCMIS, Indianapolis IN
441. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
- Jordan Walters, DealerTrack, Atlanta GA
442. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
443. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
- Annette Rangel, Parkland Hospital, Dallas TX
444. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
445. Webucator puts you in touch with some of the best instructors, ones who know the field they're teaching rather than just reading from a book.
- Amie Petruzzi, PWCampbell, Pittsburgh PA
446. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
447. Efficient, effective, easy to understand and follow.
- Diane Halweg, JETPUBS, Inc., Hudson WI
448. Excellent training course. I was able to learn so much through the interactive webinar's!
- Ray Madara, The Hibbert Group, Trenton NJ
449. A very effective total immersion experience with a great instructor, sophisticated communications tools, and excellent supporting materials.
- Ronald Williams, University of California, Santa Barbara CA
450. As a current Photoshop for video user, I'm always looking for ways to learn and improve, and the Advanced CS5 webinar did just that for me. From minor short cuts to major technique advances, the production value of my projects grew leaps and bounds the very next day.
- Jeff Spiwak, Comcast Spotlight, Tinton Falls NJ
451. I had a great experience, and this a great way to move quickly through a large amount of data and how-to instruction.
- Lenny Morales, St. Francis, Houston TX
452. The Best web class I have ever taken
- Darren Sampson, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
453. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
- Scott Ferris, Whole Foods Market, Austin TX
454. Very knowledgeble enthusiastic instuctor. Good material.
- Karen Underhill, Orange County Water District, Fountain Valley CA
455. This is the 21st century training at it's best. Documentation is perfect. Training material is perfect. Examples and class environment exceeded my expectations. I made a great leap forward to keep up with today's technology in just a week!
- Daniel Hudsky, BMC Software Inc, Austin TX
456. Webucator courses are an excellent learning tool for improving your technical skills. The teachers have incredible work experiences making the training material relevant for today's increasingly complex work assignments.
- Maria Costa, Verizon Wireless, Suffern NY
457. For the IT professional without the capability of giving up 5 days of their time to take a class, this 2 day class and method was just has helpful and convienient to my schedule.
- Jeffrey Wright, Thomson Reuters, Boston MA
458. A quick and efficient way to jump right into using a completley new software
- Jonathan Ridley, OnQ, San Bruno CA
459. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
- George Rison, U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Washington DC
460. This was my first webucator class. The class was great and the instructor was fabulous!
- Tiffany Schroeder, MCPC, Beloit KS
- Jeffrey Shoemaker, HSBC (DE), New Castle DE
462. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
- Shelly McCray, Self-Employed Trainers, Wichita KS
464. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
- Ashley Falk, Element Group, Virginia Beach VA
465. This was a great class for my needs. It helped me gain an appreciation for the structure of MS Project Server, its connections to SharePoint and SQL Server, and the capabilities of the toolset.
- Bill Schneider, VisionIT, Inc., Detroit MI
466. Webucator provides full service training.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
467. I highly recommend taking a Webucator class. My instructor was fun, informative, and very conscience of my work related needs.
- Kevin Muck, KANAWHA SCALES AND SYSTEMS, POCA WV
468. I was a little hesitant at first because it is an online class, however the instructor did a very good job at explaining all the information in a comfortable and fluid manner that made sense to me.
- Reed Redline, n/a, Edmonds WA
469. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
- Shayne Bowen, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Rosa CA
470. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
- Michelle Cable-Collins, FIS, Norcross GA
471. I would definitely take classes through Webucator in the future. It was an enjoyable and relevant learning experience.
- Stephanie Hawtof, n/a, New Windsor MD
472. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
473. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Arlington VA
474. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
475. I was able to keep up with the intro instructions and feel knowledgeable enough to continue with the intermediate class.
- Dorothea Graham-King, HUDSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, JERSEY CITY NJ
476. Very convenient, economical and well organized. I will take more courses in the future and recommend this site to others.
- Kathy Gordon, Lufkin Industries, Lufkin TX
477. I was looking for an explanation of how Expression Web worked vs. my current software of Front Page and I got this in spades. PLUS I wanted to be refreshed on how to do CSS and I got that big time. I wanted to have an appraisal of a few of my current web pages I maintain, and I got that as well. Perfection all around.
- Bernard Schafer, General Services Administration, Washington, DC DC
478. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
479. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
480. Great class! Very informative! Instructor mixed learning styles and showed good demonstrations to assist in efficient learning.
- Wendy James, Veterans Affairs, Thornton CO
481. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
- Leigh Vavrik, ORBIS Corporation, Oconomowoc WI
482. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
- Sarah Bazzano, Sonar6, Sausalito CA
483. The class was very helpful to me. I knew basic SQL and this class helped me understand everything better.
- Mandi Aiton, Fintech, Tampa FL
484. This was my first webinar but my experience was fantastic! I really learned a lot and would definitely participate in more courses in the future.
- Coy Woolard, flanders filters, Washington NC
485. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
486. I had never taken an online class before, but my instructor was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable on the program I was learning and always took time to help and answer any questions that I had.
- Kelsey Wahl, Scarborough Research, New York NY
487. This class was perfect for me. I have had a few months developing in Silverlight to get met going before the class. This class filled in gaps of my knowledge and brought me up to speed in areas that I was kinda on the wrong track.
- Matt Heller, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
488. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
- Rita Wilson, Cornerstone Family Ministries, Tampa FL
489. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
- Sophie Karsch, American Red Cross, Washington DC
490. Best web class I have ever been part of! Thank you webucator!
- Rebecca Fair, Eastern District of the EFCA, LeMoyne PA
491. Intro to SQL; You will learn the basics and feel comfortable in using SQL by the end of the course.
- Juan Rosario, CHEP, Orlando FL
492. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
- Nollie Gildow-Owens, Dept of Interior/BOEM, Tucson AZ
493. Webucator is a great course to take. I learned a lot and the instructor was very informative.
- Alethea Reny, GenOn Energy, Inc., Houston TX
494. The instructor was very patient and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
495. Trainer was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with us beginners! She allowed us to stop her and would teach us little shortcuts that were important to our daily projects!
- Jennifer Burk, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
496. Janie was awesome. Communication strategies she taught will come in handy for any implementation and for all types of personalities. Change management transition strategies were well put. Lot of examples were used to reinforce the concepts.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
497. The Goal Setting and Time Management course is packed with tidbits that made me reflect and realize what I need to change. The instructor's experience was very evident. Good application of modern technology and apps.
- James Bonson, UT Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio TX
498. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
- Laurie Byrd, Shea Family @ Home, El Cajon CA
499. Exceeded Expectations! Amazing Instructor! Actually Learned Something!!!
- Wendy James, RCS, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
500. The instructor was extremely well versed in the subject matter and made learning a fun and engaging experience.
- Julie King, Clearswift, Eugene OR