- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
2. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
3. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
4. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
5. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
6. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
7. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
8. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
9. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
10. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
11. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
12. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
13. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
14. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
15. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
16. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
17. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
18. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
19. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
20. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
21. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
22. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
23. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
24. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
25. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
26. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
27. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
28. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
29. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
30. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
31. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
32. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
33. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
34. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
35. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
36. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
37. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
38. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
39. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
40. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
42. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
43. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
44. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
45. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
46. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
47. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
48. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
49. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
50. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
51. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
52. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
53. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
54. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
55. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
56. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
57. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
58. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
59. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
60. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
61. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
62. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
63. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
64. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
65. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
66. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
67. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
68. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
69. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
70. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
71. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
72. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
73. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
74. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
75. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
76. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
77. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
78. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
79. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
80. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
81. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
82. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
83. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
84. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
85. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
86. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
87. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
88. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
89. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
90. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
91. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
92. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
93. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
94. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
95. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
96. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
97. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
98. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
99. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
100. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
101. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
102. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
103. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
104. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
105. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
107. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
108. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
109. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
110. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
111. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
112. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
113. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
114. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
115. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
116. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
117. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
118. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
119. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
120. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
121. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
122. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
123. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
124. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
125. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
126. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
127. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
128. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
129. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
130. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
131. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
132. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
133. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
134. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
135. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
136. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
137. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
138. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
139. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
140. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
141. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
142. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
143. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
144. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
145. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
146. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
147. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
148. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
149. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
150. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
151. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
152. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
153. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
155. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
156. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
157. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
158. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
159. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
160. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
161. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
162. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
163. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
164. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
165. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
166. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
167. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
168. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
169. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
170. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
171. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
172. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
173. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
174. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
175. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
176. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
177. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
178. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
179. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
180. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
181. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
183. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
184. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
185. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
186. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
187. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
188. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
189. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
190. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
191. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
192. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
193. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
194. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
195. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
196. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
197. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
198. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
199. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
200. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
201. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
202. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
203. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
204. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
205. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
206. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
207. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
208. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
209. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
211. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
212. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
213. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
214. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
215. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
216. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
217. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
218. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
219. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
220. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
221. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
222. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
223. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
224. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
225. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
226. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
227. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
228. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
229. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
230. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
231. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
1. Webucator has been a staple in my motion graphics career change, Stephanie has managed to get me up to speed in... lightening speed, I can't recommend more highly!
- May Yam, n/a, San Jose CA
2. I was impressed with the online training experience. It was much easier to follow the instructor watching a screen instead of a projector in a room and I could do it from my home.
- Kenneth Gunn, BONN Corporation, Las Vegas NV
3. This was my first online course at Webucator, and would definitely take another as it was very informative, the instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
- Peter Taylor, USNRC, ARLINGTON TX
4. Great class on a necessary but little understood subject. I received input from a knowledgeable, personable instructor that tailored the course to my situational needs.
- Dennis Cash, Tri County Technology Center, Bartelsville OK
5. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
6. Great business model!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
7. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
- Janet Hunt, GD-AIS, Woodbridge VA
8. I learned so much in such a short period of time. The course was presented logically and kept me engaged. I'll definitely come back for more courses!
- Mike Manning, Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Cortland NY
9. I wish Connie could be my instructor for all the classes! I really appreciate how she explains the concepts...
- Maria Silvestre, City & County of San Francisco, San Francisco CA
10. The class absolutely met my expectations, I really learned a lot in just one week.
- Laura Lex, Geovera Holdings, Inc., Sheboygan WI
11. A very effective customer service training class! I I definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Mark Stenger, YouDecide.com, Duluth GA
12. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
13. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
- Christopher Smith, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke NC
14. The instructor was very helpful and she explained everything. I look forward to the other trainings. I can now apply what has been learned to my job.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
15. I thought Webucator was a fantastic way to learn and take a course. The traininer was fantastic.
- Jesse Villarreal, Bell Helicopter Textron, Arlington TX
16. this class was very helpful and informative!
- Scott Anderson, Aimm Technologies, Kenai AK
17. Connie kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
- Corrinne Curtis, WinnResidential, Lynn MA
18. I enjoyed the class and learned a lot in a short period of time. I'm looking forward to applying the knowledge that I have gained to our environment.
- Jamie Doyal, KFMC, Topeka KS
19. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
- Ashley Burross, MSEC, Denver CO
20. Great introductory material for anyone who is not familiar with the topic, or a good overview of the topic for those who may already have some knowledge. The instructor (Scott Antall) showed he was very knowledgeable in the topic. He was also very helpful when students had questions.
- Ya-Tin Yang, Kofax, Inc., Irvine CA
21. Most of the time, we were tying in our IDEs and loading our own code in our browsers. It was real hands-on practice, and that's great for my learning style. The instructor was always there and willing to jump in and help, but was also willing to let us struggle a bit to figure things out - which helps to cement the learning. Good class!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Long Beach CA
22. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
- Albert Hodges, TIB-The Independent BankersBank, Irving TX
23. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
- Todd Copeman, WINONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Winona MN
24. The class and the on-line format fully exceeded my expectations in every way. Fantastic!
- Chris Ferrara, Ernst & Young, Secaucus NJ
25. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
- Tommy Brunow, Roche (MS), Ocean Springs MS
26. This won my confidence in on-line (interactive) training. The instructor was knowledgeable and very engaging. I will be back with others.
- Alfred Harrison, Howrey LLP, Washington DC
27. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
28. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
29. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
- Sean Raich, The Army and Air Force Exchange Service, Dallas TX
30. The instructor was informative, patient and truly taught the class where I feel I can use PowerPoint and even as a beginner.
- Jasmine Borrego, TELACU Residential Management, Los Angeles CA
31. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
32. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
- daniela dimiceli, n/a, staten island NY
33. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
- Scott Ferris, Whole Foods Market, Austin TX
34. A convenient method of learning from anywhere. Webucator provides group interaction and training that's top notch.
- Scott Richards, Imprivata, Lexington MA
35. I have been in IT for more than 25 years and I could say without a doubt that this the best class I've ever taken and best instructor as well
- JOSE MONTOYA, Florida Power and Light, MIAMI FL
36. The Webucator method fit my needs perfectly. The instructor proceeded at my pace and showed patience when I asked to repeat a process or return to an earlier subject. Finally, since I took the class utilizing my own system, I have all the files saved for easy access which allows me to review them as needed when attempting new processes in the future.
- Brian O'Leary, Breeders' Cup, Ltd., Lexington KY
37. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
- Carl DeLage, Capgemini, Dearborn MI
38. One of the best online classes I have ever taken.
- Jason Rhea, Alliance Technology Group, Hanover MD
39. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
- Kelly Cruz, US District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ
40. The instructor was very knowledgeable with real world work experience in the areas taught.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
41. "Great online interactive course."
- Sharon Mabry, IDEX Health and Science, Middleboro MA
42. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
43. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
44. The place to take future courses.
- Eid El-Debes, CGI, Richmond Hill ON
45. Great Class
- Joyce Civello, EisnerAmper LLP, Jenkintown PA
46. This was a great class for my needs. It helped me gain an appreciation for the structure of MS Project Server, its connections to SharePoint and SQL Server, and the capabilities of the toolset.
- Bill Schneider, VisionIT, Inc., Detroit MI
47. This was the best instructor lead online class that I have taken.
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
48. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
- Eldon Elledge, Click Us Computers, Denver CO
49. Great intro to C++ basics.
- Barry Shonbeck, Markem-Imaje Corp, Keene NH
50. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
51. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
52. The virtual classroom, materials, instruction and information provided by Webucator were all delivered in an excellent, professional manner. I would highly recommend Webucator for anyone needing this type of training.
- Paul Larson, Eaton Corp, Galesburg MI
53. Take this course, it's awesome!
- Larry Budd, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
54. This class was very helpful. I learned a lot, and now I feel more confident in my writing.
- Nicholas Schuessler, Wells Fargo, Saint Paul MN
55. It was a wonderful use of time. It felt as if the instructor was in the room, offering one-on-one personal instruction. I feel like I finished meeting my main goal...that I could now develop my own, polished business presentation.
- Risa Bernstein, self employed, MONTCLAIR NJ
56. Great class with a lot of demos to apply the learning.
- Tim Schaefer, The Boeing Company , Chicago IL
57. i learned a lot and i feel prepared to use this info tomorrow at work!
- Brent Foxworth, n/a, frisco TX
58. Learning experience made easy.
- Errol Gamory, Florida Power and Light, Miami FL
59. "Provides the practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in your workplace and is a great way to get started using SQL"
- Andrew Heiman, Bank of America, Nashville TN
60. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
- Lauren Hettema, Gray Whale, Santa Barbara CA
61. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Melissa was great.
- Karen Dunnigan, URS Corporation, Austin TX
62. Melissa was an excellent instructor: very patient and very knowledgable. The course material was ideal - it was a comprehensive introduction to a complex subject.
- David Connor, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Winnipeg MB
63. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
- Megin Garrett, Hatch Mott MacDonald, Renton WA
64. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
- Nathalie Pante, Galena Park ISD , Humble TX
65. Webucator is my go-to place for learning a program with convenience and confidence that the instructors truly know their field.
- Adriane Tafoya, Jozu LLC, Woodside CA
66. Learning Oracle was made simple
- Mahmood Ahmed, Snap On Inc, Richfield OH
67. I would highly recommend using Webucator to others for training; I am a highly satisfied customer.
- Nancy Middaugh, Salamanca City Central School District, Salamanca NY
68. A very efficient session with a curtious and knowledgable trainer
- Bruce J. Battista, Baker & Hostetler, LLP, Cleveland OH
69. Nance is an excellent instructor. Full of enthusiasm. Great course.
- Tracy Williamson, US Department of Energy, Graniteville SC
70. Instructor knowledge and ability to answer any and all questions was outstanding. Would definitely come here again for my training needs.
- Clyde Bower, City of Charlotte, Charlotte NC
71. Terrific class!! Very informative and educational. Very happy to have taken it!
- Christina Garcia, Organizational Strategies,Inc., Lexington Park MD
72. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
- Melissa Adams, None, San Diego CA
73. Got me up to speed on Silverlight pretty quickly!
- Jacques Capesius, Compellent Technologies, Inc, Eden Prairie MN
74. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
- Michelle Cable-Collins, FIS, Norcross GA
75. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
- Marlys Battema, Self-Employed, Greenwood IN
76. Was worth taking and I hope to take more classes.
- Laurie Kielty, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
77. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
- Alex Horton, Centerfield Media Holdings, LLC, El Segundo CA
78. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
79. The class was informative, easy to follow and fun!
- Clementine Martin, SuperMedia, Irving TX
80. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Rhonda Robinson, Jacobs Engineering, Prescott AZ
81. This is the 21st century training at it's best. Documentation is perfect. Training material is perfect. Examples and class environment exceeded my expectations. I made a great leap forward to keep up with today's technology in just a week!
- Daniel Hudsky, BMC Software Inc, Austin TX
82. The course was very helpful, the technology was simple enough to use yet amazing and user friendly. The instructor was really good and very kind and friendly. I am considering other Webucator courses and would recommend Webucator to anyone. Webucator is definitely the best option of further educational class training for me.
- Raymond Johnson, n/a, Jacksonville FL
83. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
84. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
- Tanya Kelley, Motorola Solutions, Tracys Landing MD
85. This class met all my expectations and I'm so glad I took it. Lisa did a great job and was very personable.
- Paula Harlow, Kenco Management Services,LLC, Chattanooga TN
86. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
- Joseph Hawk, Q Interactive, Sunrise FL
87. The class provided much hands on practice and explained the high level concepts necessary to produce valid structured FrameMaker documents.
- Jeff Freeman, stc, San Diego CA
88. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
89. The course material and the instructor reinforced the concepts that I had been reading about and did a wonderful job of translating those concepts into my everyday work world.
- Mike Laborde, Lane County, Eugene OR
90. Friendly instructor and helpful
- Michele Cisneros, Riverside County Transportation Commission, Riverside CA
91. "Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve."
- Jan Dean, Cyber Academy, Natchitoches LA
92. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
- Patricia Avitia, TX DFPS, Austin TX
93. Thank you Webucator for providing an easy to use and informative courses!
- Jeremy Montgomery, Accelerated Artifical Lift, Odessa TX
94. Outstanding. I now love Visio, when before I had no confidence to move forward.
- Marjorie Desmond, PDC Energy, Bridgeort WV
95. Great class! Learned a lot and had fun!
- Lisa Pirone, SSA, Baltimore MD
96. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
- Karen Mixon-Dowdy, Avnet Electronics, Richardson TX
97. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Instructor was fantastic, helpful. answered any and all questions. Explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. The course materials were great & very complete. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you.
- Julie Lundsted, city of columbia, columbia MO
98. This course met my expectations. The class lived up to the course description.
- Martin Grant, Villanova University, Villanova PA
- Larry Talley, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
100. David is a great instructor... very friendly and helpful.
- Angela Langille, DealerMine Inc., Saint John NB
101. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
- Heidi Menchaca, Newmeasures, Inc., Boulder CO
102. Training once again was great !! Webucator and Trainer did not let me down.
- Janet Kimson, Mississauga ON
103. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class a lot and learned a lot in a very good pace.
- Irina Roytman, Creative Channel Services, North Hollywood CA
104. Steve S was great today!! I lucked out and got a one on one so I learned far more than normal. Steve is an excellent instructor!! Thanks Steve!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
105. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
- Ashley Dermitt, D & R Technical Solutions, Inc., Endicott NY
106. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
- Daina Mirsch, Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., Anchorage AK
107. Even though this was a distance learning class, it felt very much like we were right in class.
- Timothy Bell, Perry's Ice Cream, Akron NY
108. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
109. I love learning this way & am looking forward to my upcoming two classes.
- Mary Reynolds, n/a, Hampton VA
110. Janie was awesome. Communication strategies she taught will come in handy for any implementation and for all types of personalities. Change management transition strategies were well put. Lot of examples were used to reinforce the concepts.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
111. affordable and easy
- Joe Butler, Bonham Chrysler, Wolfe City TX
112. Really enjoyable class, I would take a class in this format again.
- Glen Stannard, DRW, London IL
113. This course exceeded my expectations and was more interactive than I ever imagined. It was well worth my time.
- Brittany Harris, Holland Nameplate, North Kansas City MO
114. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
115. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
- Jessica Short, City of San Jose, San Jose CA
116. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
117. The instructor was very patient and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
118. Webucator is a great course to take. I learned a lot and the instructor was very informative.
- Alethea Reny, GenOn Energy, Inc., Houston TX
119. Truly an exceptional learning experience
- David Orazine, Kubotek USA, Inc., Marlborough MA
120. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
121. Excellent virtual class supported by enthused instructor and relevant lab sessions.
- Glenn Crouch, American Express, Anthem AZ
122. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
- Julie Ford, IAB Canada, Toronto ON
123. I've taken several Webucator classes and have never been disappointed. I love the convenience and the quality of the instructors and materials.
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
124. Webucator provides you with a toolbox full of the necessary items needed to perform the job. All you have to do is be willing to work.
- Stephen Hill, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
125. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
- Laurie Byrd, Shea Family @ Home, El Cajon CA
126. Tracy was fantastic. Learned everything I wanted to know about PowerPoint and will be practicing tomorrow at work on already existing and new presentations.
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
127. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
- Jeremy Lawson, 4 Media, Deerfield Beach FL
128. This training class is refreshingly beneficial and exceeded my expectations of on-line learning courses. We were able to really learn the fundamentals of InDesign in three days. I know this software would have been a nightmare without Webucator and the expert instructors they provide to you.
- Stephanie Falcone, HMC Companies, Jupiter FL
129. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
- Dorothy Ferrell, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
130. I just happened to be the only student in the class and this made it very enjoyable and personalized. It was also nice that Webucator continued to offer the class with just one person. I came away more knowledgeable than when I went in.
- Mark Lilley, TRUVEN Health Analytics, Greenwood Village CO
131. "The Introduction to Access 2010 Class exceeded my expectations in every possible way..."
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
132. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
133. This is my first time utilizing live on-line training as opposed to a class room environment - can say without a doubt that Webucator has made a beliver out of me to stay with this medium for training ! I think it is much more conducive to retaining the materials and the screen presented materials are clear and informative
- Tom West, Corizon Health, Brentwood TN
134. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
- Tony Layon, wafertech, Camas WA
135. Awsome Training. I will try and get all my training done this way.
- Mark Young, Mitchell Williams Law Firm, Little Rock AR
136. This course covered all of the important aspects of the CAPM exam and I feel very prepared to take the test!
- Jake Rumanek, ASRT, Albuquerque NM
137. Janie was an awesome teacher who took the pressure and fear out of the equation and left everyone feeling empowered and capable.
- Sandhya Iyer, Salesforce.com, Portland OR
138. I was looking for an explanation of how Expression Web worked vs. my current software of Front Page and I got this in spades. PLUS I wanted to be refreshed on how to do CSS and I got that big time. I wanted to have an appraisal of a few of my current web pages I maintain, and I got that as well. Perfection all around.
- Bernard Schafer, General Services Administration, Washington, DC DC
139. Webucator provided an excellent indepth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
- Deidra Cook, MedSolutions, Inc, Harrisburg NC
140. This is a great way to get the training you need
- Gary Hamm, URS Corporation, Denver CO
141. The instructor was an excellent. I thought he was well spoken, thorough, and down to earth so to speak. Very easy to understand. I love that the class was accessible from home, and in a comfortable environment. I enjoyed being able to speak to the instructor, as well as hear other people with the same interests and concerns.
- PAULA FOURNIER, R C DIOCESE OF PA, PRINCE ALBERT SK
142. Great course, looking forward to taking more.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
143. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
144. Excellent training course. I was able to learn so much through the interactive webinar's!
- Ray Madara, The Hibbert Group, Trenton NJ
145. This was an excellent way to learn a program. The instructor was professional and personable and made not only the learning but the explanations for the mistakes made very easy to understand.
- Ferne Hassan, AJC, Millburn NJ
146. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
- Steve Link, flanders filters, lucama NC
147. My learning experience was flexibly tailored to fit my particular needs of managing websites and understanding the languages of website development. The course material is content rich and I was given extra material for future reference ...Thanks Melissa!
- Rob Rogers, devi mandir, Napa CA
148. The instructor made it easy to learn some new things that Advanced Powerpoint 2010 offers. The instructor heard what my needs were and was able to address them and improve on them. I would do more web based training with Webucator.
- Janice Bennett, Teva Canada, Toronto ON
149. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
150. This class was great, and the ability to take it from home was the cherry on the sundae. It was intensive with lots of practice, rather than just reading and taking notes.
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Signal Hill CA
151. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
152. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world examples.
- Crystal Davenport, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Philadelphia PA
153. This was the first virtual online course I've ever taken and now I think there is no better way! You can interact with the instructor and other students easily.
- Colleen Boisvert, Safety Insurance, Revere MA
154. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
155. Precise, fast, and great way to learn.
- Christine Dempsey, SuperMedia, Irving TX
156. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
- Gary Lackey, Brazosport College, Lake Jackson TX
157. Very well prepared and knowledgeable Instructor!
- Connie Howell, Webucator, Villa Rica GA
158. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
- Maureen Towle, Uno Restaurants, LLC, West Roxbury MA
159. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
- Beth Oren, St. James Healthcare, Butte MT
160. There is no better way then through Webucator to maintain your education in this fast paced world!
- Sean Gilmore, Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Denver CO
161. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
- Mohit Saran, Customink, Mclean VA
162. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
- Jon Rousseau, Essco Calibration, Chelmsford MA
163. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
164. Best class
- Anthony Osafo, Accenture, Chicago IL
165. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
- Tom Mancari, Forest Preserve, Joliet IL
166. I thought the materials were presented in a highly organized and concise fashion, making it a easy reference tool for the present and future.
- Rachel Huffine, TM Forum, Morristown NJ
167. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
- Shayne Bowen, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Rosa CA
168. If you've ever taken an on-line course before that wasn't Webucator you are in for a pleasant surprise. The individual attention and pacing is more like an on-site course than a web offering.
- Charles Garey, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
169. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
- Tony Tasillo, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
170. This is by far the best Adobe class I have EVER taken -- and I have taken several -- Thank you, Stephanie!
- Andrea Perry-Scardina, Siemens, Canton GA
171. The pacing, the quality of the exersizes and the overall subject matter was perfect for learning!
- Robert Hinshaw, Merchante-solutions, Spokane WA
172. Webucator is a priceless investment.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
173. A very knowledge and a hands-on instructor.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
174. Great investment!
- Annie Stetz, SMART Technologies, Calgary AB
175. Webucator provided me with the training I needed just as well as any brick-and-mortar class I've been to. My instructor was amazing, and I was able to stay in the comfort of my own home and I didn't have to deal with traffic!!
- Danelle Lipke, US Navy, Virginia Beach VA
176. Way to go! Easy to log on and easy way to learn!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Children's Hospital - SD, San Diego CA
177. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
- Andrew Wyatt, Steelcase , Toronto ON
178. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
- Kate Falconer, Hecla Mining Company, Indian Hills CO
179. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
- Cara Groves, Push Designer, Pickering ON
180. Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Training is a great skill and tool. Webucator has professional instrutors and provides a step by step manual to follow along or use on your own time. I look forward to taking the advanced PowerPoint training.
- Sue Mathis, Johnson Controls, Milwaukee WI
181. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
- Brenda Redd, A. L. Duck Jr., Inc., Zuni VA
182. Had a wonderful experience with Webucator. Definitely recommend it to others that want to learn about programs in greater detail.
- Jonathan Jacob, n/a, Northvale NJ
183. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Childrens Hospital, San Diego, San Diego CA
184. This class was very informative, and has helped fill in the gaps that I have had about ASP. I cannot wait to take another class. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the topic and offered helpful suggestions that may not have been in the book.
- Samantha Denys, Sommers Schwartz, P.C., Southfield MI
185. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
- Amy De Bard, KPMG LLP, Fort Lee NJ
186. Truly a phenomenal learning experience.
- Doug Wegner, Seagate Technology, Cupertino CA
187. I had an excellent training experience from the Webucator program. The process, trainer and material met and exceeded my expectations. I plan to use Webucator for future courses.
- Willam Bess, Servidyne, Atlanta GA
188. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
- Kathy Mead, Halliburton Energy Services, Duncan OK
189. Very informative, instructor was awesome!
- Stefanie Asselmann, CND, Vista CA
190. Mr. Hark is very knowledgeable and kept the class moving at a steady pace. He provided great reference materials as well, which I love!
- Andrea Faris, Federal Court, Kansas City MO
191. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
- Lisa Griffin, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc, San Francisco CA
192. I was able to keep up with the intro instructions and feel knowledgeable enough to continue with the intermediate class.
- Dorothea Graham-King, HUDSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, JERSEY CITY NJ
193. Donna was able to communicate the information using examples that I was able to relate to. She didnt talk over our heads.
- Bill Levy, CoWorx Staffing Services, Watchung NJ
194. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
195. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML
- Paul Gibbons, GateHouse Media, Randolp[h MA
196. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
197. Good overview of VBA basics
- Grace Lee, UnitedHealth Group, Columbia Heights MN
198. Excellent course for learning how to use Excel 2010.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
199. Connie is a great instructor. She is very patient. She goes above and beyond to search answers to questions from students and provided links to reference materials or tutorials.
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
- Jeffrey Shoemaker, HSBC (DE), New Castle DE
201. Taking web classes through webucator was easy and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to learn about new software and techologies.
- Terry Hornaday, Dean Foods Company, Dallas TX
202. Webucator is easy and accessible. The instructors are very knowledgeable and hands-on; it was just like being in a real classroom.
- Amy McCormick, tw telecom, Littleton CO
203. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
- Patricia Osborne Randolph, American Baptist Home Mission Societies, King of Prussia PA
204. The technology proformed perfectly and the instructor was exceptionally well equipped to teach the course.
- William Shoemaker, Graebel Companies Inc, Aurora CO
205. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
206. Melissa was great at explaining not only how to do something but also what not to do. The easy mistakes we could get trapped into
- Maria Stiller, AIG Chartis, Bronx NY
207. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
208. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
209. Great place to taking training via the web. Look forward to taking another one on a different topic!!!
- Alex Guerrero, EMC, Santa Clara CA
210. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
- Dennis Furgione, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
211. Excellent instructor.
- Larry Biederman, Business Computer Programming, Blue Jay CA
212. The instructor was very professional and knew the material she had presented.
- Bret Miller, Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth, Inc., Ft Worth TX
213. Excellent class! Webucator lets you take the class as many times for up to a year if you need clarifcation. Highly recommended.
- Daniel Sebagh, Standard & Poors, New York NY
214. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
- Terri Burrous, United Power Inc, Brighton CO
215. If you are a lightweight with SQL, this course is an excellent place to start gaining some weight.
- Rob Moore, Dick's Sporting Goods, Coraopolis PA
216. The instructor did a fabulous job for having a class full of people with all different skill levels! I highly recommend this class!
- Michelle Taylor, UnitedHealth Group, Golden Valley MN
217. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
218. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
- Todd Marcy, Allied Media, Fenton MI
219. Valerie was superb in guiding the class through a ton of material.
- John Wlaiko, Clearview Consultants Inc., Toronto ON
220. The instructor had lots of course knowledge, a comfortable teaching style, and was able to respond to my questions and show me how to experiment with what he taught.
- John Stabile, Marygrove College, Warren MI
221. AK Stout made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
222. It was informative and fun.
- Nelson Metz, Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton NY
223. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
- Michelle Heller, Raytheon, Tucson AZ
224. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
- Cheryl Rossi, VertiQ Software LLC, Morgan Hill CA
225. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
- Dana Crum, Bright House Networks, Riverview FL
226. "Once again, Webucator did not disappoint. They are my go-to company for all of my training needs."
- Jelise Ballon, Dimension Data Management Services (Pty) Ltd, Cross Junction VA
227. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Graham WA
228. Excellent next step from Java for Beginners. Great instruction.
- Sean Coburn, Intuit, Los Angeles CA
229. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
- Beth Brannock, ASPCA (NY), Concord CA
230. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class ? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, Avatar Holdings, Inc., Coral Gables FL
231. Great intermediate course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and eloquent.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
232. It was a wonderful experience and will help me save time.
- Tamra Pohl, Westbend Mutual, Grand Haven MI
- Stephan Onisick, Phacil, Huntsville AL
234. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
- Jeremy Johnson, State of Alaska/DOA/DRB, Juneau AK
235. "A great course with equally great access - an online course is the way to go!"
- Bernard Schafer, GSA, Washington DC
236. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
237. Class was great. So much information. Melissa did an outstanding job in answering all my questions.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, P.C., Chicago IL
238. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
239. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
- Joe Philippus, Aspect, Brentwood TN
240. Very informative!
- Greg Galluzzi, Covanta Energy, Morristown NJ
241. This course gave me a powerful understanding that will start a new journey in my current employment! I will be taking more courses. Thanks Webucator!
- Jared Pope, ADT, Newnan GA
242. Online learning is effective, don't shy away from this type of presentation and educational experience!
- Sammy Listro, self, Crete IL
243. Instructor was amazing
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
244. I want to thank my instructor again for teaching me everything. She really tailored to my needs for our company. I feel confident in helping my husband with our new business. I would recommend this course to all of my family and friends.
- Amanda Causey, Guardian Roofing and Exteriors, Fenton MO
245. I would definitely recommend Webucator online training courses for today's busy people. They are very educational and the instructors are great!
- Meloni Smith, Catholic Health Initiatives, Erlanger KY
246. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
- Patrick Edwards, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program/Texas A&M University, College Station TX
247. Best computer class I've ever taken. Instructor was incredible.
- Robert Reed, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
248. This was my first webucator class. The class was great and the instructor was fabulous!
- Tiffany Schroeder, MCPC, Beloit KS
249. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
- Divya Yeluri, L'Oreal USA, Edison NJ
250. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
- Michael Gonzalez, Advanced Sports Inc, langhorne PA
251. Great class. I never thought I would feel comfortable using a program I had not had any experience with, with just 2 days of training.
- Nandini Das, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
252. Great instructor! Easy to follow course documentation.
- Jacqui Hart, Department of Homeland Security,, Oceanside, CA
253. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
- John Packowski, TRX, San Francisco CA
254. Fantastic class! Perfectly paced. Thank you.
- Erica McCarty, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
255. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
- Hans Heilman, No Company, Lexington MA
256. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
- Dale Balcita, Daylight Solutions, San Diego CA
257. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
- Annette Rangel, Parkland Hospital, Dallas TX
258. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much, I was able to grasp the concepts much more quickly and easily than in a multi-student setting.
- Leah Thompson, Go Smart Solutions, Grover Beach CA
259. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
- Deborah Hastings, Bailie Lumber Company, Hamburg NY
260. The course material was well-written, with plenty of opportunities for practice. The instructor (Connie) was such fun!
- Keisha Rivers, Hypercube, LLC, Carrollton TX
261. Best on line learning experience ever!
- Marty Cipolla, Marty & Pat's Frame Shoppe, Fort Worth TX
262. Brian made the course enjoyable and not overwhelming. I learned a lot and already have the ability to apply the course material to my day to day work. Thank you Brian for a great class and hope to work with you again soon.
- Kori Neill, Enform, Calgary AB
263. Great class!
- Edward Wesley, Princess Cruises, Valley Village CA
264. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
- Christina Taylor, Popstar Networks, Olathe KS
265. Exceeded Expectations! Amazing Instructor! Actually Learned Something!!!
- Wendy James, RCS, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
266. The instructors are very receptive and eager to assist their students. The small class size allows you to work at your own pace and get personalized attention when a question arises.
- Lindsay Matthews, Hearst Television - WXII12, Winston-Salem NC
267. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
268. Webucator is an effective tool for e-learning and the instructor was top-notch!
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
269. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
270. The classroom was very comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I will recommend this class to colleagues. The manual and sample databases are great and they help reinforce what you learn. They will be a nice reference tool in the future as I start to use Access. I now have a better understanding of Access basics and feel comfortable moving forward to the next class.
- Karita Watters, Health Carousel LLC, Cincinnati OH
271. Wow! The trainer provided an exceptional online VBA training experience that was very friendly and supportive. I could have never learned as much as I did from a manual in such a short amount of time. The examples were professional, practical, and stuck conceptually! Looking forward to another online course or 3 day bootcamp!
- Joseph de Foleschampe, Boston MA
272. I've used DreamWeaver before, but never had the background in HTML. This was exactly what I needed -- now I can see the big picture.
- Carol Youtz, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
273. This class was awesome and Nance is a great teacher :))
- Mindy Tetherow, Investment Retrievers, Inc., El Dorado Hills CA
274. Really enjoyed the class... from the comfort of my office. The instructor was confident and knowledgeable. Would recommend Webucator to anyone.
- Rob Naquin, Kirby Corporation, Houston TX
275. This webinar was a great tool for understanding Excel 2010. I am trying to get my boss to have more staff members take this class so we can all be on the same page, which will make sharing Excel spreadsheets a lot easier!
- Lisa Drymon, BioResource International, Inc, Morrisville NC
276. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
- Michael Truong, The SPi Group, Toronto ON
278. This is one of the most informative and well instructed classes that I have taken in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
- Jeffrey Blackman, Franke Foodservice Systems, Smyrna TN
279. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
- Nollie Gildow-Owens, Dept of Interior/BOEM, Tucson AZ
280. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
- Julie Cudmore, eXpress Postal Options Int'l, Maidstone ON
281. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
282. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
- Dawn Griffin, FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
283. Best course ever!!! Time flew by with helpful information. Fun interaction and my instructor was super awesome!! Thanks to this course, I can now hold my own in the office I work in.
- Chris Cochran, Craftworks-Old Chicago, broomfield CO
284. Professional and informative. Absoultely worth every penny.
- Jennifer Fox, SYSCO Corporation, Houston TX
285. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
- Holly Sprunger, TechLaw, Inc., Golden CO
286. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
287. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
- Daniel Bullington, VHDA, Richmond VA
288. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training
- Debra Rogers, Essco Calibration, chelmsford MA
289. Very cost effective way to get professional training using the most state of the art technology.
- Sean Finnigan, Owens Estate & Wealth Strategies Group, Grass Valley CA
290. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn, better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
- Maria Everhart, Research Into Action, Portland OR
291. Great classes.
- Crisalida Pedro, Wawanesa, Winnipeg MB
292. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
- Pete Crabtree, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc., Houston TX
293. Good content for the course title. Activity-oriented approach helps for better learning experience. The instructor is knowledgeable and always willing to help along the way. Never thought that on-line classes would be good enough but now the technology enable this as a viable solution :)
- Anthony Chartburut, WellPoint Inc, Thousand Oaks CA
294. Webucator gave me more extension information for a Site Administrator than I have received anywhere else.
- Kristy Usnick, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden CO
295. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
- Sara Boswell, Cerner Corporation, North Kansas City MO
296. The course was a great introduction to business ethics for aspiring managers.
- Rosemary Logan, n/a, Toronto ON
297. It was a great experience taking the web based class and would recommend this for people who can't travel. You get to remote into your own computer and all the scenarios are set up for in advance.
- Hang Voong, Direct Energy, meriden CT
298. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
- John Tye, World Vision, Federal Way WA
299. Instuctor made you feel at ease while teaching you very important information.
- Debbie Brewer, LKLP CAC, Inc., Hazard KY
300. Just the right breadth of information, pace and learning materials, coupled with an instructor who has the software expertise and the teaching skills to instruct over the web.
- Richard O'Reilly, United Technologies Corporation, Farmington CT
301. Great general overview of the subject.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego CTS, Oswego NY
302. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
- Ethan Lyon, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia PA
303. It was a great course. I feel empowered and encouraged to apply the creatvie ways and initiatives I learned in the course of the day. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
304. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
305. The instructor was very patient, helpful, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
- James Grant, ACS/Xerox, Richmond VA
306. This course really helped me develop my understanding of VBA programming and code.
- Allison Johnson, Genworth Financial , Lynchburg VA
307. Tia (Instructor) really knows what she's talking about, good sense of humor, kept my attention, and made it clear.
- Ryan Milton, MVS USA, Hawthorne NJ
308. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have.
- Mike Paradiso, Chicago Tribune, Chicago IL
309. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
- Joy Willich, Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta KS
310. Great place to learn JSF in a virtual world!
- Raj Shekhar, ADP, Roseland NJ
311. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
- JoAnna Hankey, NOVA Chemicals, Coraopolis PA
312. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
- Shountee Turner, UniStar Nuclear, Baltimore MD
313. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
- Nicole Smolic, Connect Ohio, Columbus OH
314. I went from knowing nothing to knowing enough to create forms with confidence. The instructor was patient and went at a good pace. She also speaks very clearly.
- Anne Mahoney, Watermark Estate Management Services, LLC, Kirkland WA
315. Training anywhere and everywhere at anytime
- Toris ONeal, USDA-OIG, Washington DC
316. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
317. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definately use them again!
- Runjit Chandra, Security Industry Association, Vienna VA
318. This was an extremely helpful course. The pace was perfect and the course materials provided were, and will continue to be, very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone wishing to improve upon their PowerPoint skills.
- Deborah Melba, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, Austin TX
319. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
- Ashley Nelson, Alterman, Inc., San Antonio TX
320. This was a great course for someone who wants to learn the basics of SQL. It was engaging and easy to follow, which allowed me to learn a lot. And the instructor was great!
- Corin Droll, Allstate Insurance Company, Chicago IL
321. Boom!!!! Melissa was awesome.
- Racheal Cooper, King's Daughters' Health, Madison IN
322. The instructor was dynamic and had a profound knowledge of the subject matter. She kept the class on target, but took the time to explain key concepts thorougly and thoughtfully.
- Kathleen Burns, Jenzabar, Inc., Boston MA
323. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
- Nina Nussbaum-Jones, Lockheed Martin, Ventnor City NJ
324. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
325. Extremely helpful course. Nance Pilowa is a great instructor!
- Steve Dorsey, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Jacksonville FL
326. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
- Cynthia Ambrosecchia, Rollins College, Winter Park FL
327. What a great experience! The ability to virtually "screen-share" and being able to ask questions and get real time responses made the training interactive and enjoyable. I will definitely be using Webucator for future online traning courses.
- Scott Fairbairn, Riverside Health System, Newport News VA
328. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch, however within 15 minutes of beginning the course I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
- Rickey Green, Lincoln Property Company, Dallas TX
329. I started out afraid of EDD's and ended confident and knowing where I can easily save days with my own projects.
- Nancy DeHaas, SIEMENS, Newark DE
330. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
- Lila Cleveland, UMass Amherst, Amherst MA
331. Very well worth my time and money! I will recommend this to my coworkers!
- Janet Process, Nsight, Green Bay WI
332. Webucator offers excellent instruction from knowledgeable instructors.
- Dustin White, Oracle, Huntington Beach CA
333. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
- Linda Dietz, Tire Centers, LLC, Derby KS
334. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
335. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
336. If you want and need to learn or enhance your skills, take this course!
- Gerry Mendralla, PeteyDog Computers, Justice IL
337. In the past, I would have had to travel to take a class such as the one I took online today. Because I couldn't find one that was both close to our corporate office and timely, I decided to sign up for one through webucator.com. I assure you, it won't be my last. David was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about the software. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and walked me through the answers step-by-step. It was easy to see what he was doing on his monitor at all times, as I could click and do the same on my computer at the same time. Good experience. PS - I received the manual, head set, pens, and even a cup of candy sent to me the week before the class. Great touch.
- Melissa Newman, Sparkhound, Inc., Baton Rouge LA
338. The class structure and instructor were great. Webucator was also very prompt in taking care of my course. I registered the day before the course and they over nighted my kit to me and emailed me the course book. They really want to make sure students are prepared for the class and are always on hand to support students.
- Jose Luis Valdes Jr, University Medical Service Association, Tampa FL
339. The instructor took the time to address student questions about their own programming projects/problems and incorporated real-world examples as well as ways to get programing support beyond class.
- Robert Healy, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton NY
340. Great class! Very useful & practical applications! Excellent instructor !!!
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
341. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
- Patrick Quirk, Ward Williston Oil Company, Bloomfield Hills MI
342. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never taken any online courses for this type of design software. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of work we covered in 3 days and the ease of communitcating with the instructor. I was concerned that it would be difficult to learn online but I was pleased with the entire process. Although I'm certainly not an expert in the software after 3 days, I learned a tremendous amount and enough to continue using what I learned to further my knowledge.
- Jennifer Salvador, Nevada Federal Credit Union, Las Vegas NV
343. Wow! Knowledgeable instructor with relevant and real world knowledge!! I feel above the power curve after that class!
- Wendy James, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
344. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
- George Rison, U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Washington DC
345. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
- Alexa Beshara, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
346. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
- Julie Pomerville, DuPont Performance Coatings, Plymouth MI
347. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
- Harold Naves, Social Security Administration, Birmingham AL
348. Fantastic Experience to learn online
- Syed Shah, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
349. Definitely recommend this avenue for intstruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
- Myka Hill, Transportation Security Administration, Salt Lake City UT
350. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
351. Engaging, on-site, in one day, do it yourself and access to a live instructor to facilitate questions was well worth my time!
- Susan Sutton, Library of Congress, Washington DC
352. Webucator's jQuery Fundamentals course goes far beyond just the fundamentals of jQuery. This is a great starting point for any IT pro looking to get up to speed on how to benefit from jQuery.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Elkridge MD
353. I found the class to be structured well and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
354. This class was a great introduction and the trainer was amazing. I am now ready to start using Contribute comfortably!
- Wendy Stanislawski, CSM Companies, Inc., Madison WI
355. The instructor is excellent, thorough and pleasant. You will learn a lot of more than expected.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
356. Wonderful! Tailored to my learning style! Best external class I have attended in a long time!
- Deborah Dean, Pomeroy IT Solutions, Frankfort KY
357. This course exceeded my expectations. The instructor was knowledgeable and interactive, and the content was relevant and very interesting.
- Jamie Walpole, City of Owen Sound, Owen Sound ON
358. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
- Shawn Sullivan, American Land Title Association, Washington DC
359. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
- Kelly Johnson, UnitedHealthcare, Savage MN
360. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
- Ronald Francois, OraSure Technologies, Plainsboro NJ
361. Our instructor was a great teacher, very personable and knowledgeable. The course material was also top notch, filled with explanation, examples, and well designed exercises that really helped me 'learn through doing'. The instructor also came up with a few of her own, which was a welcome bonus. Great job!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing Company, The, Long Beach CA
362. Our instructor was as good as it gets. She took the time to listen and provide thorough answers. It really was just as good as being in a classroom!
- Wade Martinez, 9 & 9 Companies, LLC, Spring TX
363. A solid and comprehensive overview of pl/sql for software developers who use pl/sql in their applications
- Paul Darrough, Bombardier Aerospace Learjet, Wichita KS
364. The beginner class teaches you everything you need to know to create and publish an ecourse. Highly recommend this course to anyone new to the software or who are self taught.
- Lori Harper, Graebel Companies, Aurora CO
365. I needed Adobe Flash training on short notice and was excited when I saw that the class would run with only one person enrolled. That meant I could get the training I needed immediately. Getting one-on-one instruction was a bonus!
- Alexandra Smith, Northwestern Michigan College, Bloomfield Hills MI
366. I was very impressed with the introduction to Infopath 2007 online class, and would definitely recommend it.
- Jeffrey Doolittle, SSgA, Nashua NH
367. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
368. Dell Payne is an excellent instructor. Even though I am a mainframe programmer, I was able to grasp everything that he taught me for this course. I will definitely recommend him and Webucator to my officemates. Thanks very much, Dell and Webucator. You're the best!
- Rey De Los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
369. Best Online class I have taken in a LONG time. Thank you so much Nance, well done.
- Matthew Smith, EMC, Southborough MA
370. This is a nice way to train!
- Jerry Williams, Communicare Health Services, Cincinnati OH
371. Great training format. Very interactive and lots of hands on exercises. I especially liked the times when we were able to share our desktops for the instructor to give direct feedback on the exercises.
- David Schow, tw telecom, Littleton CO
372. This class is a very informative, the instructor was excellent
- Karla Bunyan, Health Care District of Palm Beach County, Palm Springs FL
373. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the the basic instruction itself.
- Davee Kaplan, C3 Networx, Chula Vista CA
374. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
375. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
- April Dickson, IEHP, Redlands CA
376. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Childrens Hospital, San Diego, San Diego CA
377. I loved the pace of the class. Great instructor!
- Sarah Noelle, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
378. Instructor was great! Information was very well explained and helpful.
- Debra Maschino, Nasco, Atlanta GA
379. Fantastic results in a very quick time, great techniques to discover and keep practicing!
- Maria Leonova, n/a, Chicago IL
380. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
381. A very effective online real time course. focusing on essential C++ OOP in effective way.
- Benny Xiong, sst, Sunnyvale CA
382. This is my 2nd class with Webucators and my experience was as good as the first one (Java for Beginners). The instructor was good and knowledgable.The class was good and the labs and activities in the class really help to understand the concepts better.
- Oscar Avila, Administrative Office of the Courts (JID), Santa Fe NM
383. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
384. User friendly and well structured.
- Yang Luo, n/a, Dallas TX
385. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
- Laura Tassell, Fiserv, West Chester PA
386. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
- Dacia Benoit, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
387. Webucator exceeded my expectations. The coursework was very thorough and my instructor was very knowlegeable. I would highly recommend their training courses.
- Terri Dumala, AFAM and Innealta Capital, Bee Cave TX
388. This course was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations and I now feel educated and confident about working with Quickbooks on my own. The trainer was a fantastic instructor who had lots of useful information, and did a great job of continually reviewing what we had covered and making sure I understood everything. I am very happy with this service.
- Jocelyn Wilson, Avalanche Safety Solutions, Golden BC
389. Helps bridge the gap between limited SQL knowledge to more advance understanding of the commands.
- Meggan Carter, Commerce Bank, Kansas City MO
- Wanda Garcia, Howard Community College, Columbia MD
391. The class was a great introduction to Premiere. The instructor adapted the content to the student level, which was great.
- Arran Liddel, St Stephen's Community House, Toronto ON
392. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
393. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
394. Excellent training, even for a beginner. Lots of practical work that put learning right into practice.
- Linda Hunter, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault, Austin TX
395. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using excel
- Charlie Bowering, Veyance Technologies, Bowmanville ON
396. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
397. I'm amazed at what this program can do. This class really helped to put me in the right direction for creating training content for our end users.
- Kanesa Monroe, King County, Seattle WA
398. Webucators - the best thing since the backspace key.
- Eric Robertson, Pennsylvania State Legislative Data Processing Center, Harrisburg PA
399. Roger obviously knows his Java! Not only did he teach the Java language clearly and concisely, but he also covered Object Oriented Programming concepts as well as Best Practices. A very good class. I really enjoyed it!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
400. Connie is a very effective teacher.
- Donald Platzer, Gallagher Fluid Seals, Inc, King of Prussia PA
401. The class was amazing! will definitely be back
- Daniela Espinal, WBD Corp, Saint Cloud FL
402. The Advanced GWT courseware and instructor were up to date with this modern framework that is rapidly changing.
- Bret Lederle, Sierra Nevada Corp., San Antonio TX
403. Even as a graphic designer of ten years, I still learned a few new tips and tricks about Photoshop.
- Rachel Sparrow, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Seattle WA
404. Outstanding delivery !!! The pace is perfect and the instructors can easily customise the content to your business needs.
- Robert Scott, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, Minneapolis MN
405. There is no better place online to get exceptional service and Java techniques, that apply to the real world, than here!
- David Martin, Horry Telephone Cooperative, Inc., Conway SC
406. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
- Melissa Schulz, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Tualatin OR
407. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
- Monique Frazier, Actionet, Vienna VA
408. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
- Andrew Wyatt, Steelcase , Toronto ON
409. This course was relevant to all the students in the class considering all of the different backgrounds.
- Andrea Palermo, Domino North America, Gurnee IL
410. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
- Phyllis Roberts, Solid State Controls, Shawnee OK
411. Highly recommend this training.
- Reese Dahse, ECOM, Dallas TX
412. Stephanie is an incredible instructor. I learned a lot. She makes it fun and easy to understand. Awesome class!
- Cindy Bielke, Intertech, Eagan MN
413. Happy Together with Webucator!!
- Jason Quintana, OpenTV, Golden CO
414. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
415. Our instructor was great and the course format was perfect - pacing and materials were spot on!
- Kristi Grant, ntelx, Woodbridge VA
416. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
- Woody Dvorak, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
417. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
418. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
- Janet Bergeron, Farsouth Investments, glen st mary FL
419. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
- Erin Bowers, LQ Management LLC, San Antonio TX
420. Excellent training, tailored to the participants, delivered in the comfort of my own home...well done.
- Andrew Wharton, Optimal Performance Associates, Miami Beach FL
421. Webucator provided a very thorough class. The ability to ask questions, have the instructor view my own screen, and practice tasks made it a very valuable learning experience.
- Jeannine Little, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
422. My Teacher was fantastic. The online course is the best. It surpassed my expectations.
- Shontay Benson, Ferro, Vista CA
423. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
- Phil Blunk, Ivie, Bentonville AR
424. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
425. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
- Jenna Dorst, Boston Scientific, Arden Hills MN
426. "Webucator has exceeded my expectations for the Google Analytics Webinar. Thank you for going above and beyond!"
- Kristin Pemstein, Sacramento Utility Municiple District, Sacramento CA
427. This is a great class for beginners and for those people who are looking to brush up on their skills. The instructor was very patient and knowledgeable.
- Neil Gogate, OGM, Torrance CA
428. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
- Dana Mitchell, Creative Advantage Consulting, Newnan GA
429. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
- Kari Fentress, National Bank and Trust, Wilmington OH
430. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
- Roseann Tracy, RJT Advantage, LLC, Ann Arbor MI
431. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
432. The class was over and beyond what I expected. I was wondering how an online class would keep my attention for 3 days but it surely did keep me locked in the entire time. Well worth it.
- Davina Hicks, Quark Inc., Denver CO
433. Webucator definitely made a great impression on not only myself but the owner of the company I work for. Nance P. was a fantastic teacher and I definitely would use Webucator and Nance again for any future training!
- Alisha Zachariah, Mr. Electric of Red Deer, Sylvan Lake AB
434. This was my second course, and Webucator is a solid 2-for-2, in my book! Great courses, great instructors, and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to enhance their technical skill set. Keep up the great work!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
435. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
- Neeraj Jain, Iridium Satellite, Mclean VA
436. Excellent value for the money, great instructor (Nance Pilowa), wonderful experience and support. Highly recommend!
- Vi Monroe, West Pharmaceutical Services, Scottsdale AZ
437. The course material was thorough and well organized and delivered in easy to digest doses.
- Diane Suzuki, Convergence Graphics, Inc., Los Angeles CA
438. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
- Leena Olson, Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
439. RoboHelp11 course by Rick Stone will be one of the best decisions you can make to learn more about the application. I look forward to taking more Webucator and his classes in the future.
- Claudine Uscola-Johnson, New York Life Insurance Company, Reno NV
440. The class actually exceeded my expectations - I thought it was going to be boring at points, but it was hands-on the whole time, and I was actively engaged in the class the whole time.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
441. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
- Amanda Brown, Genzyme, Framingham MA
442. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
- Heru Sutjahjo, University System of Maryland, Clarksville MD
443. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
- Kim Tosi, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
444. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
- Robert Hawthorne, Firebox Training, Union NJ
445. The class was very helpful to me. I knew basic SQL and this class helped me understand everything better.
- Mandi Aiton, Fintech, Tampa FL
446. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
- Sophie Karsch, American Red Cross, Washington DC
447. I loved Melissa's class!!! She was complete, understanding and a wealth of knowledge. I felt like we were in the same room together. She could be my trainer anytime.
- Lolita Thomas, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
448. Webucator provides a great solution for educating their clients on any program without having to leave the office (or your house for that matter).
- Kelly Deaver, Cardno WRG, Portland OR
449. Best class I have ever taken online
- Stephen Eldridge, Hess, Houston TX
450. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA
451. The training environment is intimate and relaxed, and the Webucator experience seems very complete, from the attentive prep work pre-class to course completion.
- Cody Wilson, Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, Davenport IA
452. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
- Sandy Buechley, Patagonia, Inc/Lost Arrow Corporation, Ventura CA
453. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
- Amy Moffitt, Knight Point Systems, Reston VA
454. I learned some new tips and tricks I might not know about if I learned the tool on my own
- Carmelita Bentley, The Boeing Company , Renton WA
455. Excellent course, the trainer was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Robert Watts, Lubrizol, Derby OH
456. very good online class. It provides you real-world examples and shows you how to solve it.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
457. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
458. The course exceeded my expectations. Excellent!
- Donna Thompson, Goals in Action, LLC, Chevy Chase MD
459. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
- Casandra Zessin, Farnsworth Group, Inc., Peoria IL
460. Chris had great information to share and seemed knowledgeable in many different areas, not just project management. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with me in a way that made your class relevant to my situation.
- Sandy Lanning, American Century Investments, Kansas City MO
461. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
- Leslie Redding, GE Capital, Moberly MO
462. Matt did a great job taking the time to make sure all my questions were answered and was patient with me when I had him repeat things and guide me along the way.
- Thomas Haney, Advanced Insurance, Warren MI
463. Advanced MS Office Excel was very structured and well organized.
- Jennifer Scott, Culinary Health Fund, Las Vegas NV
464. Great, better previous training I have had!
- Carrie Goertz (Deal), MIPT, Oklahoma City OK
465. Melissa was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
- Jessica Scott, Tradeweb LLC, New York NY
466. I highly recommend taking a Webucator class. My instructor was fun, informative, and very conscience of my work related needs.
- Kevin Muck, KANAWHA SCALES AND SYSTEMS, POCA WV
467. Really enjoy the courses with Webucator, David is very knowledgeable and helpful. I love how classes go on regardless of class size!
- Andrea Faris, Federal Court, Kansas City MO
468. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
469. This was a great learning experience with the convenience of being able to stay at home. The ongoing support that is offered is an excellent feature as the learning isn't over when the classes end.
- Gerry Poirier, Queen's college Foundation, Twillingate NF
470. Excellent course, excellent instructor, excellent course materials. Have highly recommended course to my manager and colleagues.
- Debra Hackett, PAREXEL International Corporation, Bethesda MD
471. The Introduction to Java Training was a great way to bring me up to speed with OO programming in Java. There were plenty of examples and the instructor was always willing to give guidance and help on any questions.
- Kingston Ko, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
472. Outstanding and Exceptional Learning Experience
- Debbie Causey, Carteret County Department of Social Services, Newport NC
473. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
474. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
475. I enjoyed the Adobe Contribute SC5 class very much! The instructor was an amazing mentor.
- Luisa Shellhorn, PCE, Winter Park FL
476. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
- Rachel Robinson, Canadian Bible Society, Toronto ON
477. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
478. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
479. I would like to take the opportunity to let you know how much we enjoyed our instructor. She was very knowledgeable, funny, people oriented, and patient when necessary. I would rate her on a scale of one to ten for an instructor as a fifteen! I would take classes again just to have her as an instructor. Thanks so much - all of us from the Mesa group enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
- Debra Lillevold, DCMA Boeing Mesa, Mesa AZ
480. The class exceeded my expectations and i'm looking forward to practicing all the features that i've learned today.
- Barb Hoffman, ARMLS, Tempe AZ
481. Learned a lot of material. Instructor was extremely helpful.
- David Sprague, US EPA, Washington DC
482. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
483. Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable and patient with or questions.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
484. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
- Michael Canny, Park Chapel Christian Church, Greenfield IN
485. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
- Jill Wack, DePuy, Warsaw IN
486. Melanie Banks was an awesome instructor and very helpful prior, during and even after the class!!
- Heather Jones, US Olympic Committee, Colorado Springs CO
487. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
- Alison Geraghty, Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Toronto ON
488. Webucator's use of computer voice and sound capabilities is undoubtedly the way to go.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
489. First rate training from Mr. Futch and Webucator
- Daniel Cates, L. Kianoff and Associates, Birmingham AL
490. This class was extremely helpful and I was able to get my specific questions answered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
- Whitney Webb, Roderick H Polston PC, Norman OK
491. E-mail Etiquette is well worth the time spent! The instructor is very articulate and has a plethora of knowledge on grammar that helps in the understanding of how to compose a good e-mail!
- Cheryl Ann Cooke, Space & Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific,
492. The class I took was very intuitive as well as a pleasant experience.
- Paul Leitold, Catalyst360, Horsham PA
493. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
- Chouheiba AMAMI, Combined Insurance, thornhill ON
494. The online instructor led course was very well organized. The instructor was knowledgeable, the exercises were clear, concise, and were very relevant to the concepts being covered. I was very impressed with the course. It gave a very good introduction to Objective C.
- Sheri Green, Fox Networks Group, Newbury Park CA
495. The trainer really went above and beyond my expectations in helping craft the course to my project needs.
- Chris Fisher, INTL FCStone, West Des Moines IA
496. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
497. "By far the best online learning experience I've ever had!"
- Tirso Bustamante, n/a, Nipomo CA
498. Great course... You won't be sorry.
- Keith Hopson, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
499. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
- Ole Calderone, Harris Corporation, Toronto ON
500. Gary is an outstanding instructor. He has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. He is flexible and willing to walk the extra mile.
- Xiao Ye, ACI, OMAHA NE