1. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
2. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
3. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
4. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
5. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
6. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
7. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
8. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
9. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
10. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
11. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
12. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
13. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
14. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
15. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
16. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
17. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
18. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
19. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
20. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
21. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
22. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
23. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
24. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
25. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
26. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
27. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
28. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
29. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
30. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
31. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
32. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
33. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
34. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
35. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
36. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
37. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
38. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
39. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
40. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
41. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
42. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
44. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
45. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
46. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
47. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
48. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
49. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
50. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
51. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
52. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
53. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
54. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
55. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
56. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
57. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
58. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
59. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
60. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
61. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
62. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
63. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
64. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
65. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
66. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
67. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
68. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
69. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
70. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
71. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
72. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
73. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
74. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
75. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
76. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
77. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
78. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
79. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
80. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
81. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
82. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
83. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
84. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
85. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
86. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
87. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
88. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
89. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
90. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
91. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
92. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
93. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
94. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
95. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
96. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
97. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
98. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
99. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
100. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
101. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
103. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
104. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
105. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
106. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
107. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
108. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
109. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
110. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
111. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
112. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
113. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
114. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
115. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
116. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
117. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
118. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
119. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
120. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
121. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
122. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
123. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
124. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
125. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
126. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
127. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
128. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
129. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
130. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
131. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
132. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
133. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
134. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
135. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
136. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
137. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
138. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
139. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
140. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
141. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
142. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
143. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
144. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
145. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
146. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
147. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
148. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
149. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
150. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
151. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
152. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
153. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
154. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
155. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
156. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
157. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
158. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
159. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
160. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
161. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
162. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
163. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
164. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
165. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
166. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
167. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
168. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
169. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
170. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
171. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
173. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
174. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
175. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
176. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
177. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
178. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
179. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
181. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
182. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
183. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
185. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
186. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
187. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
188. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
189. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
190. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
191. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
192. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
193. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
194. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
195. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
196. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
197. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
198. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
199. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
200. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
201. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
202. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
203. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
204. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
205. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
206. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
207. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
208. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
1. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
- Dorothy Ferrell, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
2. Mel was a rockin' instructor!
- Courtney Williams, Conn's, Beaumont TX
3. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
- James Jackson, AGCO, Duluth GA
4. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
- Robert Healy, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton NY
5. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
6. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the course an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to taking the Advanced Word webinar.
- Rachel Nelson, FORENSIC STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS, BIRMINGHAM AL
7. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
- Jared Brown, Digital Federal Credit Union, Marlborough MA
8. Great class!!
- Tracy Williamson, US Department of Energy, Graniteville SC
9. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
- Dale Balcita, Daylight Solutions, San Diego CA
10. What a great experience! The ability to virtually "screen-share" and being able to ask questions and get real time responses made the training interactive and enjoyable. I will definitely be using Webucator for future online traning courses.
- Scott Fairbairn, Riverside Health System, Newport News VA
11. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
12. This is a great way to get the training you need
- Gary Hamm, URS Corporation, Denver CO
13. Instructor was great because even though I made a mistake she understood what I was trying to do and could address why that didn't work. She also provided additional examples to help clarify things that we had questions about. The additional examples were very helpful.
- Jennifer Kotch, hach, Loveland CO
14. Had a wonderful experience with Webucator. Definitely recommend it to others that want to learn about programs in greater detail.
- Jonathan Jacob, n/a, Northvale NJ
15. Attending this session was a wonderful experience! The instructor was knowledgeable and provided an interactive learning environment. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to participate!
- Autumn Kirsch, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX
- Wanda Garcia, Howard Community College, Columbia MD
17. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
- Julie Cudmore, eXpress Postal Options Int'l, Maidstone ON
18. Captivate 5 advanced course really put me in a better position creating my videos and testing the student
- Gary Talvacchio, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, williamstown NJ
19. The course really gave me the jump start that I needed to begin understanding MS Project!
- Roberto Goodbar, VITAS Healthcare, Miami FL
20. It was very helpful that my instructor spent 1 on 1 time with me on developing techniques that I can personally use to better my job.
- Courtney Wilson, New Ravenna, Exmore VA
21. This course really helped me develop my understanding of VBA programming and code.
- Allison Johnson, Genworth Financial , Lynchburg VA
22. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
23. My Crystal Reports instructor was extremely knowledgeable and focused on showing us practical, efficient ways to use the application. I appreciate that everything that was covered, I can use in my job. The quality of the web class experience was excellent, with not one technical glitch. This was a very enjoyable way to learn.
- Kathryn Coe, City Utilities, Springfield MO
24. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
- David Rosario, San Francisco Housing Authority, San Franciso CA
25. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
- Frank Rich, Alliance Beverage, Phoenix AZ
26. A great way to develop your team, makes teaching new skills easy and reduces travel expenses for your organization.
- Mike Dulin, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
27. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
- Divya Yeluri, L'Oreal USA, Edison NJ
28. I found Webucator to be a great resource for training and look forward to future courses.
- Charles R. Piland, Elon University, Elon NC
29. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
- Mazen Kalash, Vitamin Shoppe, North Bergen NJ
30. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence for working on your own database as well as moving to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
- Mary Spooner, Northwestern University, Chicago IL
31. Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and patient. I will definitely be using Webucator for continued training for my employees and myself in the future.
- Travis Arthur, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
32. Great experience.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
33. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world examples.
- Crystal Davenport, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Philadelphia PA
34. This is a great class for beginners and for those people who are looking to brush up on their skills. The instructor was very patient and knowledgeable.
- Neil Gogate, OGM, Torrance CA
35. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
36. Roger obviously knows his Java! Not only did he teach the Java language clearly and concisely, but he also covered Object Oriented Programming concepts as well as Best Practices. A very good class. I really enjoyed it!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
37. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
38. The instructor was wonderful, the pace was excellent, and the materials were incredibly well planned and well thought out.
- Julia Tutko, MIT, Cambridge MA
39. All in all, a very positive experience and I look forward to taking my next class soon!
- Barbara Press, self-employed trainer, west orange NJ
40. Valerie was superb in guiding the class through a ton of material.
- John Wlaiko, Clearview Consultants Inc., Toronto ON
41. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
- Robert Stevens, SonyDADC, Terre Haute IN
42. Overall great class, instructor was well prepared and able to produce a great product in an online format.
- Jennifer Yelle, n/a, Arlington VA
43. The trainer was fun and very knowledgeable in her craft. She made the course easy and fun to learn.
- Linda Tom, teleflora.com, Redondo Beach CA
44. I have taken several online classes, but this instructor-led one finally got the information to make sense in my head.
- Sharon Logan, Henrico County Public Library, Richmond VA
45. Best Online class I have taken in a LONG time. Thank you so much Nance, well done.
- Matthew Smith, EMC, Southborough MA
46. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
47. Webucator is a very good process for training. The ability to share screens and interact is invaluable. Well Done Webucator! Keep up the good work.
- Gary Scudder, PNC Financial Services Group, Florence KY
48. well worth the money
- James Corrigan, Whitsons, islandia NY
49. affordable and easy
- Joe Butler, Bonham Chrysler, Wolfe City TX
50. First rate training from Mr. Futch and Webucator
- Daniel Cates, L. Kianoff and Associates, Birmingham AL
51. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
- Nick Piscopio, LifeScan, Inc., Wayne PA
52. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
- Jonda Faucher, Asurion, Nashville TN
53. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
54. I learned a lot in the two days I took the class, and feel a have a much better understanding of the course I took.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
- Stephan Onisick, Phacil, Huntsville AL
56. Stephanie was an excellent instructor. I would recommend this course to others
- Ann Ramsey, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro NC
57. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
- Leslie Redding, GE Capital, Moberly MO
58. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA
59. I particularly liked the instructor. She's amazing, very clear explanations and instructions, and patient with us as students. I have an immediate need for almost every part of this course and appreciate it's very practical design! Kudos to course designer, company, and instructor!
- Reed Fisher, PixelWindow, Oceanside CA
60. This was a great course, and the instructor was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it, and I will definitely look to take more courses in the future.
- Vincent Aye, Synerion, Etobicoke ON
61. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
62. This course gave me a powerful understanding that will start a new journey in my current employment! I will be taking more courses. Thanks Webucator!
- Jared Pope, ADT, Newnan GA
63. Truly a phenomenal learning experience.
- Doug Wegner, Seagate Technology, Cupertino CA
64. I was very pleased with the upfront enrollment, support, and communication processes. All along the way, the Webucator team made sure that I had what I needed, when I needed it. Great follow through. I will definitely consider this method of online instructor-led training again.
- Susan Rodgers, AT&T, Atlanta GA
65. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
- Mindy Bom, Emdeon, Rapid City SD
66. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
- George McKee, Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc., Arlington TX
67. The class actually exceeded my expectations - I thought it was going to be boring at points, but it was hands-on the whole time, and I was actively engaged in the class the whole time.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
68. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
- Jesse Mack, Honeywell International Inc., Morristown NJ
69. I had an excellent training experience from the Webucator program. The process, trainer and material met and exceeded my expectations. I plan to use Webucator for future courses.
- Willam Bess, Servidyne, Atlanta GA
70. Great class on a necessary but little understood subject. I received input from a knowledgeable, personable instructor that tailored the course to my situational needs.
- Dennis Cash, Tri County Technology Center, Bartelsville OK
71. Learned a lot of material. Instructor was extremely helpful.
- David Sprague, US EPA, Washington DC
72. Mel is an awesome instructor and I am looking forward to the next class with her!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
73. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
74. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
- Dana Crum, Bright House Networks, Riverview FL
75. I highly recommend Webucator. The support before class was top-notch and I don't think I could have had a better instructor.
- Joan Morrissy, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., Willow Springs IL
76. The instructor was excellent! She took her time and answered all questions. If she did not have the answer, she found it.
- Nita Worley, USDA, AMS, ITS, Washington DC
77. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
- Matt Larsen, Illini Center, Chicago IL
78. Melissa Banks was an excellent instructor! Very helpful and knowledgeable about the material!
- Marvin Smith, Heritage Environmental Services LLC, Indianapolis IN
79. The class exceeded my expectations and i'm looking forward to practicing all the features that i've learned today.
- Barb Hoffman, ARMLS, Tempe AZ
80. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
81. Definitely recommend this avenue for intstruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
- Myka Hill, Transportation Security Administration, Salt Lake City UT
82. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
83. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
- Nina Nussbaum-Jones, Lockheed Martin, Ventnor City NJ
84. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
85. The Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 class was both detailed and informative. It gave a high level view while also getting into specifics on certain aspects that we can use in our everyday job. The class was catered to what we wanted/needed to know.
- Josh Reich, Greif, Inc, Delware OH
86. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
- Omar Mills, Freddie Mac, McLean VA
87. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
88. I was skeptical about taking a class online but it was great to be able to be at work and training at the same time.
- Herb Jensen, Bond Specialists Holding Co, Hermitage TN
89. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
- Gary Lackey, Brazosport College, Lake Jackson TX
90. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
- JoAnna Hankey, NOVA Chemicals, Coraopolis PA
91. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
- Robert Thompson, National Security Technologies, LLC, Las Vegas NV
92. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
93. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
- Annette Rangel, Parkland Hospital, Dallas TX
94. This won my confidence in on-line (interactive) training. The instructor was knowledgeable and very engaging. I will be back with others.
- Alfred Harrison, Howrey LLP, Washington DC
95. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
- Christine Nofsinger, PVHS, Fort Collins CO
96. I enjoyed the Adobe Contribute SC5 class very much! The instructor was an amazing mentor.
- Luisa Shellhorn, PCE, Winter Park FL
97. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
- John Rewcastle, Barcom, Inc., Chattanooga TN
98. Webucator provided informative training for begginers and always made sure I understood the product. Great investment!
- Lindsey Denney, Atomic Credit Union, Piketon OH
99. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
- Delina Bible, Green Country Technology Center, Okmulgee OK
100. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
- Lauren Hettema, Gray Whale, Santa Barbara CA
101. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
- Lorraine Denis-Cooper, NASTAD, Washington DC
102. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
- April Sedgwick, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
103. The instructor took the time to address student questions about their own programming projects/problems and incorporated real-world examples as well as ways to get programing support beyond class.
- Robert Healy, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton NY
104. This has been the best Java Web resource I have ever seen. It goes into the roots of Web Development and progresses into more advanced topics using lessons learned.
- Alexander Morgovsky, Deloitte Consulting, Philadelphia PA
105. A very knowledge and a hands-on instructor.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
106. "Webucator has exceeded my expectations for the Google Analytics Webinar. Thank you for going above and beyond!"
- Kristin Pemstein, Sacramento Utility Municiple District, Sacramento CA
107. Great Class
- Joyce Civello, EisnerAmper LLP, Jenkintown PA
108. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
109. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
- Allison Barns, NOAA , Seattle WA
110. "I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VB class had the right amount of techical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles."
- Melissa Erjavec, Merrill Corporation, St Paul MN
111. Loved the class and the instructor. Best Leadership Training I have had. Concise and down to earth with specific examples to apply in the workplace.
- Marilyn Rachow, Frontier Science, Amherst NY
112. This course met my expectations. The class lived up to the course description.
- Martin Grant, Villanova University, Villanova PA
113. Jeff has a great approach for keeping the class members involved. There are many topics covered in a short period of time. His use of humor helps keep the 5 days from being overwhelming!
- Zara Beckstein, EWS Group, Grand Junction CO
114. This course provided the fundamentals, but the instructor was more than willing and able to answer any specific question.
- Martin Spriggs, WELS, Milwaukee WI
115. The Webucator instructor was knowledgable and the material was relevant, I would strongly recommend them!
- Larry Spencer, Optimum Networking, aurora CO
116. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
- Evan Perlo, Solomon Perlo, MD, Inc., Los Angeles CA
117. I really enjoyed this class. The intructor was great and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely take the advanced class for Crystal XI.
- Michelle Johnson, PCC Community Wellness Center, Oak Park IL
118. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
- Priyanka Samantroy, Visa, Broomfield CO
119. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
- Sarah Miller, PDS, Inc., Blue Bell PA
120. Best online class ever
- Antonio Baxter, CDPH, Sacramento CA
121. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
- Kim Tosi, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
122. The Google Analytics course gave me a great foundation to be able to examine the data we've already collected and optimize future data collection so that I can fully utilitze the powerful feature that GA offers. I was able to get a great handle of the technology through the examples and exercises in this course.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
123. Webucator, online courses made fun and easy!
- Paul McLaughlin, Premier Source, San Mateo CA
124. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
- Sean Raich, The Army and Air Force Exchange Service, Dallas TX
125. I love that all my questions were answered
- Cleveland Madden, NYS Office of Children & Family Services, Albany NY
126. Great class!
- Edward Wesley, Princess Cruises, Valley Village CA
127. Connie did a fabulous job teaching the Introduction to Dreamweaver class. Patient, caring, fun, and all around a very good class. I would recommend it to anyone!
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Inc, Jenison MI
128. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
- Lisa Baker, Nasco, Marietta GA
129. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
130. Great introductory material for anyone who is not familiar with the topic, or a good overview of the topic for those who may already have some knowledge. The instructor (Scott Antall) showed he was very knowledgeable in the topic. He was also very helpful when students had questions.
- Ya-Tin Yang, Kofax, Inc., Irvine CA
131. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
- Susan Lowy, Goodwill Manasota, Sarasota FL
132. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, avatar holdings, Coral Gables FL
133. The instructor did a fabulous job for having a class full of people with all different skill levels! I highly recommend this class!
- Michelle Taylor, UnitedHealth Group, Golden Valley MN
134. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
- Alison Geraghty, Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Toronto ON
135. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
- Nancy Benford, Livingston International, Itasca IL
136. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
- Elyse Castillo, Entertainment Cruises, Baltimore MD
137. Trainer for FMS was remarkable, her techniques were top notch, by the end of the training I fully understood what Financial Management was all about.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
138. My instructor was engaging, the content materials were excellent and the overall presentation was great! I couldn't ask for a better eLearning experience.
- Misty Mills, FlashFocused, New Boston MI
139. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
140. This class was excellent. A lot of material was covered quickly and concisely.
- Kari Brown, HP, Grand Blanc MI
141. Taking an on line class from Webucator worked very well. Everyone was helpful and professional. The teacher and class material were excellent. It was as good as taking the class in person.
- Nancy Mayo, The Gabriel Foundation, Denver CO
142. Taking a class from Webucator has given me the knowledge needed to succeed in making important decisions for my company.
- Tom Ineman, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc, Hudson OH
143. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
- Christina Taylor, Popstar Networks, Olathe KS
144. Melissa was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
145. I would recommend this to anyone who prefers online training
- John Vasica, self, Sandy UT
146. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
- Alyx Dimino, SAGE Publications, Thousand Oaks CA
147. David is a great instructor! He knows the material very well and teaches professionally and smoothly. Great job!
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
148. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
- Cynthia Ambrosecchia, Rollins College, Winter Park FL
149. I would recommend this course for new users who are looking to gain fast track understanding of the features available within Basecamp.
- Dennis Brown, Weiler Corporation, Cresco PA
150. Being able to attend classes remote was such an advantage.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
151. I had the time to ask questions, kept the pace at our learning curve and made it where it was not intimidating
- Cheryl Flynn, SuperMedia, Dallas TX
152. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
- Kris Wallace, Howco Corp, Houston TX
153. The instructor was dynamic and had a profound knowledge of the subject matter. She kept the class on target, but took the time to explain key concepts thorougly and thoughtfully.
- Kathleen Burns, Jenzabar, Inc., Boston MA
154. That Nance was just the greatest on-line instructor I have ever had to work with. She took the time to actually let us speak and ask as many questions as we all had. The class size was small too and perfect!!! I will taking another class with Webucator soon!
- Erica Lelis, Mine Safety Appliances, Pittsburgh PA
155. Well worth the time and cost!
- Danielle Cuthbert, 3PV- Third Party Verification, Altamonte Springs FL
156. This was amazing. I also loved the timing, and that I could complete this course from the comfort of my home. Loved it!
- Giselle Curcio, L'Oreal Canada, Whitby ON
157. Webucator gave me more extension information for a Site Administrator than I have received anywhere else.
- Kristy Usnick, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden CO
158. This was my first webinar but my experience was fantastic! I really learned a lot and would definitely participate in more courses in the future.
- Coy Woolard, flanders filters, Washington NC
159. Taking a course this way is an excellent alternative to traveling to a site, or having an instructor come to you.
- Gail Montgomery, Compassion International, Colorado Springs CO
160. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
- Jill Wack, DePuy, Warsaw IN
161. I am so pleased with the information I received in my Google Analytics course. It felt like bootcamp - Now I can return to my organization confident that I can make real strategic changes and optimizations to our website.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
162. Very good documentation and excellent interaction.
- Jay McCabe, Bank of Oklahoma, Tulsa OK
163. This is the ideal training format for staff that telecommute.
- William Clinton, Bravo Health, Inc., Pennsburg PA
164. "If you want to learn Excel there is no easier or better way than with Webucator"
- Nicolas Cseke, Cox Communications, Parma OH
165. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
166. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
- Melanie Bell, The Goins Group LLC, Lancaster SC
167. I have been in IT for more than 25 years and I could say without a doubt that this the best class I've ever taken and best instructor as well
- JOSE MONTOYA, Florida Power and Light, MIAMI FL
168. The DB2 SQL Training class was great ! The instructor was very knowledgeable about all topics and also more than willing to answer any questions raised. Looking forward to attending more online instructor-led training in the future.
- Debra LaBelle, Delhaize America Hannaford, Scarborough ME
169. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
- Ann Werner, KRM Information Services, Inc., Eau Claire WI
170. I liked the technology of working online. The instructor was very knowledgeable and greatly expanded upon the course material.
- Todd Rozelle, Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant, Stratham NH
171. I came in with questions and the instructor took the time to go over those areas with extra care when they were addressed within the curriculum. I also had a question that was not intended to be covered, but she still took the time to go over the topic with me and explain it as thoroughly as if it were part of the course!
- Amanda Furtado, Nantucket Community Sailing, Nantucket MA
172. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
- Linda Moon, U.S. Bank, Wilmington IL
173. This class was great. I am walking away with a much better understanding of how to PROPERLY use this program.
- anthony gusilatar, Vertex Business Interiors / MOI, Inc., Baltimore MD
174. I've never been disappointed by any Webucator course I've taken.
- Kim Henderson, Oracle Corporation, San Carlos CA
175. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
176. Best computer class I've ever taken. Instructor was incredible.
- Robert Reed, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
177. Webucator proves to be an efficient and effective tool to meet the most demanding needs of its students.
- Everett Hinson, IDMI, Grand Prairie TX
178. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
- Todd Marcy, Allied Media, Fenton MI
179. Connie is a great instructor. She is very patient. She goes above and beyond to search answers to questions from students and provided links to reference materials or tutorials.
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
180. Great course!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
181. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
- Aaron Anderson, Widener University, Chester PA
182. Really enjoyable class, I would take a class in this format again.
- Glen Stannard, DRW, London IL
183. Webucator is AWESOME!
- Dave Kuehl, 20Jeans, Los Angeles CA
184. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
- Lindsey Lee, Osceola County Board of County Commissioners, Kissimmee FL
185. The instructor was not only thorough but she was very receptive to my specific needs and willing to tailor her teaching to my specific goals.
- Sarah Willis, Express Scripts, St. Louis MO
186. Excellent online experience with very qualified instructor.
- Connie Sanders, Technisource, San Diego CA
187. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
188. My Webucator class was well done, informative and professional. Top notch material and Instructor. Worth every penny!
- David Buck, Fireman's Fund Insurance, New York NY
189. This was my first experience with Webucator, and I sure hope it's not my last! It was a great way to learn, with a class of three people and one very knowledgeable trainer. I feel confident in what I have learned, and I would absolutely recommend Webucator to anyone thinking about taking a class.
- Becky Phillips, self, Bremerton WA
190. I very much enjoyed my one-on-one Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
- Marthanne Glenn, n/a, Silver Spring MD
191. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
192. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
- Phyllis Roberts, Solid State Controls, Shawnee OK
193. Best class
- Anthony Osafo, Accenture, Chicago IL
194. Ken did a great job in explaining the material and answering my questions. He also went out of his way and did a lesson on RIA services. He listened to my learning needs and tailored the class to show material I need to know specific to my upcoming client assignment. Thank you.
- Tom Schreck, Solutia Consulting, North Richland Hills TX
195. A great value with straight to the point education.
- Jimmy Frost, Infusionsoft, Gilbert AZ
196. Well worth the money.
- Larry Justice, MCLEAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION, MANASSAS VA
197. The instructor and the material. The workbook and slides are very helpful and the instructor did a great job.
- Holly Beal, PETA, Kansas City MO
198. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
- Michael Aguirre, Cogility, laguna beach CA
199. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
- Kathryn Kellie, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
200. Really enjoyed the Webucator system and how the class was delivered.
- Curtis Corder, Xcel Energy, Lubbock TX
201. Very solid and informative. The instructor is very patient and understanding.
- Yiu Wa Tso, Travel Impressions, Farmingdale NY
202. Excellent Advance MS Access course!!!
- Maja Shkolnik, Hydro One, Toronto ON
203. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
- Brad Wyvratt, PNC Financial Services Group, Irwin PA
204. Melissa was an excellent instructor.
- Gwendolyn Wayne, US EPA, Washington DC
205. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
- Carissa Douglas, SCDUSA, Melbourne FL
206. This class had a lot of information. The teacher was great in pacing/helping me understand the tools for practical application. I would definitey recommend this class.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
207. Two Words to describe this class "Loved It" The trainer was absolutely patient, understanding, and helpful. I am looking forward to my next class.
- Evan Davis, Metafore, Calgary AB
208. Our instructor was as good as it gets. She took the time to listen and provide thorough answers. It really was just as good as being in a classroom!
- Wade Martinez, 9 & 9 Companies, LLC, Spring TX
209. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the class.
- Phyllis Paine, Compass Group USA, Mobile AL
210. Excellent course on Excel VBA. The materials and the information provided by the instructor were fantastic!
- Amanda Quezada, Cadence Design Systems, San Jose CA
211. It more then met my expectations. I was a little worried to take this course online and not face to face, but it was a great experience. The instructor was fantastic and very knowledgeable.
- Amy Mahon, SMC Powder Metallurgy, Galeton PA
212. I thought Webucator was a fantastic way to learn and take a course. The traininer was fantastic.
- Jesse Villarreal, Bell Helicopter Textron, Arlington TX
213. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
- Lynne Steele, Federal Election Commission, Washington DC
214. I would definitely recommend Webucator online training courses for today's busy people. They are very educational and the instructors are great!
- Meloni Smith, Catholic Health Initiatives, Erlanger KY
215. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
216. Good Class, very informative.
- Vito Alfano, Discover Financial Services, Riverwoods IL
217. The training was a good refresher course and a good introduction to the Business Writing training.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
218. The training environment is intimate and relaxed, and the Webucator experience seems very complete, from the attentive prep work pre-class to course completion.
- Cody Wilson, Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, Davenport IA
219. Connie was a fun HTML5 instructor. She's very lively and kept things interesting for us and was very helpful in answering any questions we had.
- Elizabeth Sommerfield, Spectrum Training Brokers, Arlington VA
220. Webucators - the best thing since the backspace key.
- Eric Robertson, Pennsylvania State Legislative Data Processing Center, Harrisburg PA
221. Scott Antall is a very polished technical trainer. I would take another class from him in a heartbeat.
- Carl Eric Johnson, Carl Eric Johnson & Company, Inc, Rye NH
222. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
223. Introduction to Access was an excellent class, and thoroughly enjoyable! The class size was small enough to get personal attention, and even though I have had some exposure to Access I learned a lot. The instructor was knowledgeable enough to give tips and explanations that went beyond the lesson books.
- Carrie Armenta, Oaktree Capital Management, Los Angeles CA
224. Webucator is my go-to place for learning a program with convenience and confidence that the instructors truly know their field.
- Adriane Tafoya, Jozu LLC, Woodside CA
225. Extremely helpful course. Nance Pilowa is a great instructor!
- Steve Dorsey, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Jacksonville FL
226. Instructor/student ratio was great, allowing training to be tailored to my experience level. Interactivity of the web format really helped with questions and answers.
- Karyn Smith, Bombardier, DFW Airport TX
227. Very convenient, economical and well organized. I will take more courses in the future and recommend this site to others.
- Kathy Gordon, Lufkin Industries, Lufkin TX
228. The Spring-MVC Web Applications training was excellent and will you get you up and running quickly.
- Jeff Fry, Clearwire, Bellevue, WA WA
229. Happy Together with Webucator!!
- Jason Quintana, OpenTV, Golden CO
230. I found the class to be structured well and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
231. Efficient, effective, easy to understand and follow.
- Diane Halweg, JETPUBS, Inc., Hudson WI
232. This was the perfect class for anyone interested in getting to know the software, the interface and its basic capabilities. The class was well structured, moved at just the right pace and the instructor was very knowledgeable about the product.
- Melissa Mazzei, Diebold, Incorporated, North Canton OH
233. Excellence instructor, does a great job making it accessible and understandable.
- Kathryn Huntsman, School of Excellence in Education, Fulton TX
234. Webucator provides a great solution for educating their clients on any program without having to leave the office (or your house for that matter).
- Kelly Deaver, Cardno WRG, Portland OR
235. As a beginner, this course was great. The instructor displayed patience and made participants feel comfortable.
- Beatrice Mickey, HB Mickey Education & Management, LLC, Wyndmoor PA
236. Good Class Delivery and Class instructor was very accommodating, provided a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
- Aditi Malik, Allstate Insurance Company, Markham ON
237. The instructor was attentive and considerate!
- Gabriel Stubenfield, Boeing, Chicago IL
238. I really enjoyed this class. Well worth the money and time.
- Emily Michel, Stone Carlie, St. Louis MO
239. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
- Ryan Ziskind, Steward Health Care, Westwood MA
240. Top quality instruction from the best instructors in the field.
- Peter Bachman, A-T Solutions, Inc., Fairfax VA
241. I would like to take the opportunity to let you know how much we enjoyed our instructor. She was very knowledgeable, funny, people oriented, and patient when necessary. I would rate her on a scale of one to ten for an instructor as a fifteen! I would take classes again just to have her as an instructor. Thanks so much - all of us from the Mesa group enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
- Debra Lillevold, DCMA Boeing Mesa, Mesa AZ
242. The trainer really went above and beyond my expectations in helping craft the course to my project needs.
- Chris Fisher, INTL FCStone, West Des Moines IA
243. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
- Patrick Edwards, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program/Texas A&M University, College Station TX
244. I was a little apprehensive about taking a course online, but once we got into the course I found that the format and presentation was great!
- John Lewis, Freddie Mac (MD), Olney MD
245. All the little details I didn't know, I now know. Empowering!!!!
- Lori Higley, Capital Skin Care, Queensbury NY
246. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
247. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definately use them again!
- Runjit Chandra, Security Industry Association, Vienna VA
248. Excellent value for the money, great instructor (Nance Pilowa), wonderful experience and support. Highly recommend!
- Vi Monroe, West Pharmaceutical Services, Scottsdale AZ
249. Quality training with educated and informed instructors -- That's what I expected, and that's what I got.
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
250. Good Instructor and hands on training.
- Qamar Jafery, Novell, Inc., Provo UT
251. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
- Julia Scott, Scott Realty Advisors, Charlotte NC
252. Much easier then traveling, structure was great and well taught! What more can you ask for?
- Erich Markee, VendScreen, Newton NH
253. Great Class! Will recommended to others
- Antonio Dowsey, US Army Forces Command, Fort Bragg NC
254. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
- Julie Pomerville, DuPont Performance Coatings, Plymouth MI
255. Great remote site experience. I was able to complete SQL training sitting all the way on the East Coast. My instrcutor had full control of the technology and course material.
- Haroon Ahmad, City & County of San Francisco, Hayward CA
256. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
257. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
- Linda Motter, Mott Community College, Flint MI
258. It was a great experience taking the web based class and would recommend this for people who can't travel. You get to remote into your own computer and all the scenarios are set up for in advance.
- Hang Voong, Direct Energy, meriden CT
259. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
- Charla Huff, Ericsson, Princeton TX
260. The Excel Course online provided me with the guidance and resources necessary to advance my use of the software in my daily professional life.
- Meagen Phillips, ARAG North America Inc, Des Moines IA
261. Cool class and lab.
- Guoping Liu, Newark element14, Chicago IL
262. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
- Amy De Bard, KPMG LLP, Fort Lee NJ
263. Bravo Webucator!! Learning advance material in the comfort of my home. I would take another class!!
- Pam Channel-Arnold, Raytheon SAS, El Segundo CA
264. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
- Tina Arnoldi, Coastal Community Foundation, Charleston SC
265. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
- Heidi Menchaca, Newmeasures, Inc., Boulder CO
266. This class was very informative. It helped to walk through the steps one at at time.
- Adrian Bryant, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
267. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
- Marlys Battema, Self-Employed, Greenwood IN
268. Excellent way to get useful training with lasting results.
- Drenise Henderson, Revere Plastics Systems, Poplar Bluff MO
269. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
- Michael Crawley, Jenai, Wheeling IL
270. Great intro to C++ basics.
- Barry Shonbeck, Markem-Imaje Corp, Keene NH
271. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
- Elizabeth Khan, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Tallahassee FL
272. The Webucator method fit my needs perfectly. The instructor proceeded at my pace and showed patience when I asked to repeat a process or return to an earlier subject. Finally, since I took the class utilizing my own system, I have all the files saved for easy access which allows me to review them as needed when attempting new processes in the future.
- Brian O'Leary, Breeders' Cup, Ltd., Lexington KY
273. The instructer tailored this course exactly to mine and my company's needs. The focus and pace of material were flexible, so we could spend more time on topics I use on the job, and skim through the sections I do not.
- Kelli Lyman, Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean VA
274. This course was definately worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowlegable and accomodating.
- Janet White, The Hershman Group, Glenshaw PA
275. I took the Introduction to CCS class and it was just what I was looking for. Being able to ask questions and show my screen when I needed to troubleshoot was great.
- Patricia Heuser, Wellspring + Stockamp, Portland OR
276. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
- Michelle Cable-Collins, FIS, Norcross GA
277. Great place to learn JSF in a virtual world!
- Raj Shekhar, ADP, Roseland NJ
278. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
279. You obtain a full understanding of the capabilities of QB in a short amount of time while pushing the boundaries of your QB curiousity.
- Dan Wilkins, n/a, Longmont CO
280. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
- Lynie Spencer, Baptist Primary Care, Jacksonville FL
281. I would recommend this course as a trainning tool for any company
- Mary Steffan, Lumiere Laser & Vein Center, Oconomowoc WI
282. Being new in the Marketing world specifically in advertising - this course will allow me to create that extra detail in my work which will hopefully push it from just good or okay - to great! I would recommend taking this class to anyone who is creating images (logos ect) or working in a field which demands creativity. Great instructor as well - learned a lot ! :)
- Kristine Mills, Calm Air International LP, Thompson MB
- james carey, Creative Channel Services, Los Angeles CA
284. This is a great way to take a computer course. I found it more effective than classroom instruction.
- Jay Oken, Directory Solutions, Inc., Westlake Village CA
285. I thought this class was well worth the money and the time. Can't wait to take the next levels (3 and 4) of Access 2007. The instructor was able to hold my attention and was able to teach very well.
- Craig Howell, Vista Engineering, Richland WA
- Jake Scott, Ohio Public Employee Retirement Systems, Columbus OH
287. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
- Leigh Vavrik, ORBIS Corporation, Oconomowoc WI
288. This course really opened the door to Excel for me.
- Josh Grendahl, Earth Tool, Oconomowoc WI
289. Wonderful class - really exposes the learner to all the possibilities available in the software.
- Susan McKibben, The University of Akron, Akron OH
290. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
291. Excellent training, tailored to the participants, delivered in the comfort of my own home...well done.
- Andrew Wharton, Optimal Performance Associates, Miami Beach FL
292. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
293. This is a nice way to train!
- Jerry Williams, Communicare Health Services, Cincinnati OH
294. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
295. Great intermediate course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and eloquent.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
296. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
- Suzanne Hill, PFM Medical, Inc., Carlsbad CA
297. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
- Steve Veloff, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg FL
298. awesome.. recomended to all people..
- Richard Rivera, Comcast, Philadelphia PA
299. This class was perfect for me. I have had a few months developing in Silverlight to get met going before the class. This class filled in gaps of my knowledge and brought me up to speed in areas that I was kinda on the wrong track.
- Matt Heller, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
300. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
301. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
302. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
- Colleen North, Delmonaco Specialty Foods, Morgan Hill CA
303. With Webucator I was able learn the skills I needed to succeed in my new technology based job.
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
304. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them
- Tabitha Poore, Benchmark Community Bank, Kenbridge VA
305. Can't wait until next class
- Carlos Agosto, non, Corona NY
306. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
307. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
- Matthew McLarty, Rolled Alloys, Inc., Temperance MI
308. A semester's worth of class in one solid, easy-to-follow, day!
- Nathan Woolard, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond OK
309. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
- Deborah Hastings, Bailie Lumber Company, Hamburg NY
310. Excellent Training, definitely would recommend.
- Cristina Alvarez, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami FL
311. Friendly instructor and helpful
- Michele Cisneros, Riverside County Transportation Commission, Riverside CA
312. Wow! The trainer provided an exceptional online VBA training experience that was very friendly and supportive. I could have never learned as much as I did from a manual in such a short amount of time. The examples were professional, practical, and stuck conceptually! Looking forward to another online course or 3 day bootcamp!
- Joseph de Foleschampe, Boston MA
313. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
- Daina Mirsch, Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., Anchorage AK
314. Excellent way of teaching!
- Katie Pedder, PMC, Germantown MD
315. The instructor went at my pace; made sure I understood the different concepts before moving on to something new.
- Otto Mohr, NetJets Inc., Pataskala OH
316. Excellent Instructors with cutting-edge technology. Highly recommend
- William Richmond Jr, Bank of America, Norfolk VA
317. Great class! So glad I got to sit in Rogers class!! Really fun - ( took some notes!)
- Melissa Banks, Webucator, Lithia Springs GA
318. I really like Webucator. Instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to the way the class is going depending on the attendees. A lot of good stuff and tips.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
319. The Adobe RoboHelp class with Connie was excellent. She gave great instructions and very good tips. I'm confident I will be able to use the software to do my job better.
- Maran-Atha Taylor, NYC Campaign Finance Board, New York NY
320. Exceeded Expectations! Amazing Instructor! Actually Learned Something!!!
- Wendy James, RCS, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
321. Thanks for the training, I will definitely be considering Webucator for my future training needs.
- John Langley, Sharetec Systems, Inc., New Haven IN
322. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
- Alex Horton, Centerfield Media Holdings, LLC, El Segundo CA
323. The instructor had lots of course knowledge, a comfortable teaching style, and was able to respond to my questions and show me how to experiment with what he taught.
- John Stabile, Marygrove College, Warren MI
324. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
- Lisa Robbins, Creative Computing Solutions, inc. (CCSi), Rockville MD
325. There is no better way then through Webucator to maintain your education in this fast paced world!
- Sean Gilmore, Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Denver CO
326. I loved the pace of the class. Great instructor!
- Sarah Noelle, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
327. I probably have the most knowledgeable Excel Instructor. He seems to be a perfect fit.
- Mary Reynolds, n/a, Hampton VA
328. Tracy was fantastic. Learned everything I wanted to know about PowerPoint and will be practicing tomorrow at work on already existing and new presentations.
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
329. "Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor."
- Gabriel Solis, Business Data Inc., Suwanee GA
330. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this class was absolutely worth the money. Great course for a beginner!
- Tina Quinn, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Plano TX
331. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
- John Packowski, TRX, San Francisco CA
332. Class was very informative. Knowlegable instructor.
- Gayle Nybo, Midwest Assistance Program, New Prague MN
333. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML
- Paul Gibbons, GateHouse Media, Randolp[h MA
334. Teacher was wonderful and class informative!
- John Reimer, Alpha Source, Milwaukee WI
335. The Webucator experience is tremendous...from customer service to the instruction to preparation for real-world experience.
- Doug Fischi, Manlius NY
336. The class exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- Kate Schlagel, CaptionMax, Minneapolis MN
337. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
- Lisa Dunn, OpenTV, San Francisco CA
338. The class was amazing! will definitely be back
- Daniela Espinal, WBD Corp, Saint Cloud FL
339. I've taken several Webucator classes and have never been disappointed. I love the convenience and the quality of the instructors and materials.
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
340. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
- Daniel Bullington, VHDA, Richmond VA
341. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
- Ronald Francois, OraSure Technologies, Plainsboro NJ
342. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
- Karen Cornell, Diocese of Greensburg, Greensburg PA
343. This was by far the best online training received.
- Michelle Scott, IVIE & ASSOCIATES, Flower Mound TX
344. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
- Morris Manzanares, Tepa, LLC, Colorado Springs CO
345. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
- Tina Arnoldi, Coastal Community Foundation, Charleston SC
346. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
- Kelly Voorhees, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver CO
347. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
- Kelly Cruz, US District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ
348. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Base Camp.
- Gordon Paulson, Connexion Technologies, Cary NC
349. 've learned a lot in taking technical courses with Webucator. Thank you very much, keep up the good work, and more power to you!
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
350. The format that Webucator uses enables me to learn at my own pace. I also gain knowledge of shortcuts and ways to make me more efficient at my job and maximize my time within the Microsoft programs. This in turn makes me more productive in my day to day jobs.
- Cortney Churchill, W.W. Grainger, Lake Forest IL
351. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
- Allie Ai, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge MA
352. A wonderful, basic, introduction to SQL queries. I look forward to attending the advanced class. Melissa is a wonderful instructor who genuinely cares about her students understanding.
- Susan Davidson, Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound TX
353. This is my second time using Webucator. The instruction is always top notch! The instructors are knowledgeable and have real world experience. I would recommend this for anyone that needs training.
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
354. Great Training! Knowledgeable instructor and great course books!
- Amy Prior, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN
355. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
356. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
- Sandy Buechley, Patagonia, Inc/Lost Arrow Corporation, Ventura CA
357. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
358. Scott Antall is a very knowledgeable instructor. I have 15 years of programming experience in other languages (not Cold Fusion) and you could tell that he knew the subject matter (Cold Fusion). He is a very patient instructor, willing to help with any problem we have with understanding the subject matter.
- Edward Habal, US Army, Tripler Army Medical Center HI
359. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
360. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
361. Stellar customer service from registration process to training delivery.
- Tarshia Boutte, n/a, Houston TX
362. One of the best online classes I have ever taken.
- Jason Rhea, Alliance Technology Group, Hanover MD
363. Nance did a great job!
- Bradley Earl, Spectre, Alexandria VA
364. The online classes were the best I've ever particpated in. I've done distance and online learning for 13 years and this is the most rewarding and comprehensive training I've ever had.
- Shaun Sigley, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Wichita KS
365. This course was definitely worth the investment of time and money. If my experience is any indication of Webucator's attention to quality, knowledgeable instructors and top-notch customer service; they can definitely expect me to return for all of my professional learning and refresher courses. Webucator is at the top of my list!
- William Vicens, Town of Oro Valley, Marana AZ
366. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
- Susan Morin, UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill NC NC
367. If you've ever seen a Web site with nifty animation and wondered how it's done, this course is a great first step to introducing you to a world where all that neat stuff can be within your reach.
- Ralph Goonan, Del Mar College, Corpus Christi TX
368. I started out afraid of EDD's and ended confident and knowing where I can easily save days with my own projects.
- Nancy DeHaas, SIEMENS, Newark DE
369. Effective labs.
- Edward Manalansan, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
370. What a fun class! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who considers Captivate something they could never feel comfortable with. I did it and really enjoyed learning the software.
- Mary Ann Keith, Puget Sound Orthopaedics, Lakewood WA
371. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training, or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
372. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
373. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
- John Bald, n/a, Brunswick ME
374. Exceptionally good training, and one of the most economical as well!
- Andrew Woodard, self, Charlotte NC
375. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
- Carl DeLage, Capgemini, Dearborn MI
376. This course was well paced and extremely easy to follow. I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.
- Teresa Underhill, Bartlesville Public Schools, Bartlesville OK
377. Webucator provides you with a toolbox full of the necessary items needed to perform the job. All you have to do is be willing to work.
- Stephen Hill, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
378. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
379. While I wasn't expecting to be an expert coming out of this class, I do feel that I was provided with a sufficient overview of WordPress with just enough depth to be able to master it for the task I have to tackle at work.
- Patrick O'Shea, Tribune Media Group, Chicago IL
380. Learning Oracle was made simple
- Mahmood Ahmed, Snap On Inc, Richfield OH
381. I liked everything about this class! Great tool, great teacher, the convenience of the online instructor-led format, and the fantastic student/teacher ratio to name a few...
- Susan Cohen, Hewlett Packard, Wellesley MA
382. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
383. This was exactly what I was looking for and was a thorough discussion of the Spring Framework. The instructor was excellent.
- Dale Sikkema, The First American Corporation, Knoxville TN
384. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
- Philippe Deray, n/a, Pittsburgh PA
385. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I also loved my instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Jenison MI
386. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
- Amy Moffitt, Knight Point Systems, Reston VA
387. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
388. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
389. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
- Mary Lynnes, Trustmark Companies, Lake Forest IL
390. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
- Holly Sprunger, TechLaw, Inc., Golden CO
391. I enjoyed the class and learned a lot in a short period of time. I'm looking forward to applying the knowledge that I have gained to our environment.
- Jamie Doyal, KFMC, Topeka KS
392. The instructor was very professional and knew the material she had presented.
- Bret Miller, Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth, Inc., Ft Worth TX
393. By far the best Web-based education system out there - fairly priced, easy to use and comes with an array of course selections
- Laura Oppenheimer, Torus, Jersey City NJ
394. For the IT professional without the capability of giving up 5 days of their time to take a class, this 2 day class and method was just has helpful and convienient to my schedule.
- Jeffrey Wright, Thomson Reuters, Boston MA
395. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
- Jeff Foster, NetJets, Columbus OH
396. Webucator is on par with my expectations for instruction being delivered to students that really want to learn, and have the expectation of learning! Thanks!
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
397. The instructor was extremely well versed in the subject matter and made learning a fun and engaging experience.
- Julie King, Clearswift, Eugene OR
398. Got everything out of the class I'd expected. It was great. The instructor was really good and fun to work with.
- Jimmy Dyal, LCRA, Smithville TX
399. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
- Rita Wilson, Cornerstone Family Ministries, Tampa FL
400. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
401. this class is a great overview of all sharepoint can do to facilitate the collaboration needs of your company.
- Deborah Clary, Clear Channel Communications, san antonio TX
402. Excellent class! Webucator lets you take the class as many times for up to a year if you need clarifcation. Highly recommended.
- Daniel Sebagh, Standard & Poors, New York NY
403. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
- James Morgan, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg WV
404. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
- Todd Copeman, WINONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Winona MN
405. Instructor was patient and answered all question. Material was very clear.
- Ingrid (Rosa) Medina, American Institute of CPAs, Durham NC
406. I was completely satisfied with everything that I learned in class. I'm confident that I'll be able to offer my clients effective interactive solutions. The instructor was amazing.
- Graeme Horn, Brandhealth Communications (ON), Peterborough ON
407. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
- Charles Scott, Plains All American, Houston TX
408. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
- Joseph Hawk, Q Interactive, Sunrise FL
409. Very cost effective way to get professional training using the most state of the art technology.
- Sean Finnigan, Owens Estate & Wealth Strategies Group, Grass Valley CA
410. It was informative and fun.
- Nelson Metz, Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton NY
411. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
- Kathleen Mortimer, n/a, weston MA
412. It is a very useful tool.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
413. Great class! Very useful & practical applications! Excellent instructor !!!
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
414. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
- Dianna Carter, DOC NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
415. The class and the on-line format fully exceeded my expectations in every way. Fantastic!
- Chris Ferrara, Ernst & Young, Secaucus NJ
416. I thought the class was very informative and helpful!
- Mary Kathryn Lewis, Everglades National Park, Homestead FL
417. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
- Jennifer Zamarin, Navy Exchange Service Command, Virginia Beach VA
418. "Great online interactive course."
- Sharon Mabry, IDEX Health and Science, Middleboro MA
419. Was worth taking and I hope to take more classes.
- Laurie Kielty, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
420. Nance is an excellent instructor. Full of enthusiasm. Great course.
- Tracy Williamson, US Department of Energy, Graniteville SC
421. Excellent job! I am looking forward to the advanced course.
- Fred Wassenaar, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Cancer Center, Pittsburgh PA
422. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
- Tarun Reddy, NA, Vienna VA
423. this class was very helpful and informative!
- Scott Anderson, Aimm Technologies, Kenai AK
424. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
425. This is the second Webucator class I've taken and I continue to be impressed with the quality of the instruction and ease of use of the interface.
- Milos Radosavljevic, Silicon Labs, Austin TX
426. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
- Nicole Smolic, Connect Ohio, Columbus OH
427. The instructor was very clear in speaking and enjoyed what he was teaching which made the course enjoyable.
- Amy Woodcock, Canplas, Barrie ON
428. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
- Nathalie Pante, Galena Park ISD , Humble TX
429. Just the right breadth of information, pace and learning materials, coupled with an instructor who has the software expertise and the teaching skills to instruct over the web.
- Richard O'Reilly, United Technologies Corporation, Farmington CT
430. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
- Rhonda Rawles, Pinnacle Sales Group, Inc., Haines City FL
431. Fantastic Experience to learn online
- Syed Shah, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
432. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
- Rick Abens, Foresight ROI, Kildeer IL
433. Excellent way to learn Excel. Instructor was very helpful, pleasant and kept the pace going well.
- Cindy Herring, IBA Molecular, Poquoson VA
434. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new sharepoint challenges.
- Paul Prince, Public Affairs Office, Fort McPherson GA
435. I had a fantastic learning experience that surpassed my expectations.
- Brad Morrison, n/a, Galisteo NM
436. Lots of great information was shared during the Social Media class. Webucator is great at handling all of the logistics of the course (registration, login, materials provided). I look forward to taking future classes.
- Beth Dupell, ecm design, Exeter NH
437. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
- Pat Costello, State of Alaska - Division of Retirement and Benefits, Juneau AK
438. The best short, intensive course, on or offline. Excellent instructor.
- Althea Thompson, Universal American, Houston TX
439. Excellent course with good, relevant material
- Michael Adams, CNO Services, LLC, Carmel IN
440. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
- Tammy Reed, PDX, FORT WORTH TX
441. Great Class. Gave me a better understanding of the logic in writing SQLs and the tools to write them correctly. It was nice to be able to take the class from home in a quiet atmosphere. This is the best alternative in learning SQL
- Kristine Garofalo, City of Anaheim, Murrieta CA
442. Webucator is easy and accessible. The instructors are very knowledgeable and hands-on; it was just like being in a real classroom.
- Amy McCormick, tw telecom, Littleton CO
443. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class ? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, Avatar Holdings, Inc., Coral Gables FL
444. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
445. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
446. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
- Monty Clawson, DoD, Silverdale WA
447. This training was the best of both worlds. I could attend without being totally and completely detached from my work environment. Yet, I could focus on the instruction and content easily due to the excellence of the instructor and the online presentation. It's the finest remote training that I've ever taken. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in learning new technologies and timely topics.
- Greg Scarfo, Aspect Software, Inc, Chelmsford MA
448. I had never taken an online class before, but my instructor was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable on the program I was learning and always took time to help and answer any questions that I had.
- Kelsey Wahl, Scarborough Research, New York NY
449. Webucator puts you in touch with some of the best instructors, ones who know the field they're teaching rather than just reading from a book.
- Amie Petruzzi, PWCampbell, Pittsburgh PA
450. Great classes.
- Crisalida Pedro, Wawanesa, Winnipeg MB
451. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Arlington VA
452. Great class, learned a lot!
- Helen MacDonald, PTI Technologies, Oxnard CA
453. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
- Kelly Critelli, EisnerAmper LLP, Bridgewater NJ
454. Great class with a lot of demos to apply the learning.
- Tim Schaefer, The Boeing Company , Chicago IL
455. Good information. The instructor was knowledgable and could provide real-life examples.
- Susie Deardoff, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
456. I have done an "at your own pace" and a live "on-line" course - both are excellent and I would highly recommend. Great instructors!
- Debbi Doris, n/a, Annandale NJ
457. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
458. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
- Patricia Osborne Randolph, American Baptist Home Mission Societies, King of Prussia PA
459. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
- William Morris, unemployed, Zebulon NC
460. Stephanie does a great job facilitating the course through Adobe Illustrator. She knows that program that well. She is informative, professional and fun to be with!
- Michael Allevato, The Walt Disney Company, Anaheim CA
461. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
462. The instructor moved at a very manageable, easy-to-follow pace. Not only was our instructor always available for additional help but encouraged questions throughout the lecture. Overall a 10/10.
- Matthew Coleman, Six3 Intelligence Solutions, McLean VA
463. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
- Brian Boelke, Zebra Technologies, Vernon Hills IL
464. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
465. The RoboHelp class will really set you on the course for successful construction of your Help system.
- Janet Davidson, Knovation, Inc., Cincinnati OH
466. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
467. This was my first time using webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
- Tammy Rosen, Fur-Get Me Not, Arlington VA
468. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
- Tom Mancari, Forest Preserve, Joliet IL
- Shelly McCray, Self-Employed Trainers, Wichita KS
470. I would highly recommend this course.
- Brenda Curry, PREEMPT CORP, Boonton NJ
471. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
472. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much, I was able to grasp the concepts much more quickly and easily than in a multi-student setting.
- Leah Thompson, Go Smart Solutions, Grover Beach CA
473. I found this course to be invaluable. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging, and he clearly knew the program inside and out. The course is 7 hours long, but the day flew by quickly because it was very interactive, with lots of exercises spread throughout the day. I have taken other courses before through other training companies, and the quality and content of this course was far superior. I am pleased with the course, and really appreciate the instructional booklet which I will be able to refer to as needed as well.
- Rebecca Cohen, Metsa Board Americas, Norwalk CT
474. The instructor was very helpful and she explained everything. I look forward to the other trainings. I can now apply what has been learned to my job.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
475. The SQL course was well-laid out and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Michael Arzadon, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, Tustin CA
476. I found the class to be very good structure and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
477. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
- Shountee Turner, UniStar Nuclear, Baltimore MD
478. This course was very helpful in reinforcing and building a solid base of SQL knowledge.
- Clifford Hebert, T-Mobile, Bellevue WA
479. My instructor was fantastic. First of all, he has a great on-line presence and voice that kept my attention for 4 plus days. Secondly, his knowledge is vast, and I knew I was learning from an expert. He convinced me of the importance of what I was learning and also gave me the tools I needed to continue building upon these skills after the class. I feel more confident that I can learn and figure out what I need in this rapidly changing world of technology. I also appreciated the step by step lecture and lab information in the Webucator books. Very helpful for confidence building. Thank you.
- Stacey Streseman, Heller Consulting, Inc., Chicago IL
480. I needed formal training in Access to help run our company's custom database. This course helped explain a lot of procedures and greatly enhanced my understanding of setting up a database.
- Douglas Norwood, Custom Storefronts, inc., Olathe KS
481. Class is VERY informative and hands on
- David Foster, SuperMedia, Irving TX
482. This training was clear, step by step, easy to manage and understand. Instructor was very good about going back through steps to help me catch up when needed. The materials given were the best I have ever had!!! I feel very comfortable with going back on the job and using what I have learned.
- Shanna Zanolini, VCBH QI, Ventura CA
483. The course and instructor were awesome
- George Crossley, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
484. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
485. This is a great training for those just starting and those who have some experience with the program. The virtual delivery method worked perfectly. It was like sitting in a classroom, but I was able to do it from my home office.
- Richard Todd, Siemens, Cary NC
486. Excellent course, the trainer was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Robert Watts, Lubrizol, Derby OH
487. Webeducator is a great way to learn how to use software. The hands on training is great.
- Sean McHugh, Webucator, Syracuse NY
488. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
- Alexa Beshara, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
489. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
- Michael Canny, Park Chapel Christian Church, Greenfield IN
490. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
491. Very informational.
- Heather Davis, Rays, Traverse City MI
492. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
493. I was very hesitant with this being an online class, but after 10 minutes I overcame my hesitations. I felt I would get more out of actually being in a classroom, library, etc, but I feel good after this one class and it proved me wrong. Now I don't think I'll mind online classes.
- Kathleen Manzke, Convergint Technologies, SCHAUMBURG IL
494. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
495. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
- Greg Wilson, Kronos inc, Rocklin CA
496. Excellent educational tool.
- David Zeaman, Isis, Jackson Heights NY
497. Webucator provided excellent service with technical difficulties when it arose. Their technical support was great as well as a great instructor to walk through Premiere CS5 Pro.
- Young Kim, n/a, Fairfax Station VA
498. One of the best online courses I have ever taken. Interesting, fun and informational!
- Andee Gavin, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
499. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, Syracuse NY
500. Webucator provided a strong base for any Java developer
- David Hinds, K2Share, LLC, College Station TX