- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
2. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
3. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
4. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
5. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
6. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
7. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
8. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
9. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
10. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
11. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
12. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
13. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
14. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
15. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
16. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
18. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
19. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
20. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
21. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
22. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
23. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
24. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
25. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
26. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
27. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
28. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
29. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
30. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
31. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
32. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
33. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
34. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
35. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
36. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
37. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
38. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
39. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
40. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
41. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
42. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
43. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
44. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
45. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
46. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
47. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
48. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
49. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
50. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
51. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
52. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
53. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
54. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
55. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
56. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
57. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
58. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
59. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
60. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
61. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
62. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
63. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
64. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
65. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
66. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
67. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
68. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
69. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
70. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
71. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
72. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
73. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
74. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
75. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
76. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
77. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
79. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
80. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
81. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
82. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
83. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
84. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
85. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
86. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
87. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
88. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
89. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
90. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
91. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
92. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
93. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
94. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
95. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
96. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
97. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
98. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
99. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
100. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
101. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
102. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
103. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
104. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
105. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
106. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
107. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
108. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
109. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
110. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
111. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
112. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
113. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
114. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
115. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
116. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
117. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
118. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
119. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
120. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
121. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
122. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
123. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
124. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
125. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
126. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
127. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
128. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
129. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
130. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
131. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
132. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
133. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
134. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
135. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
136. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
137. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
139. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
140. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
141. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
142. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
143. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
144. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
145. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
146. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
147. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
148. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
149. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
150. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
151. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
152. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
153. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
154. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
155. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
156. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
158. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
159. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
160. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
161. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
162. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
163. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
164. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
165. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
166. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
167. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
168. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
169. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
170. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
171. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
172. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
173. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
174. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
175. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
176. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
177. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
178. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
179. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
180. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
181. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
182. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
183. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
184. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
185. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
186. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
187. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
188. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
189. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
190. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
191. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
192. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
193. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
194. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
195. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
196. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
197. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
199. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
200. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
201. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
202. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
203. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
204. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
205. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
206. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
207. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
208. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
209. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
210. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
211. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
212. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
213. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
214. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
215. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
216. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
217. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
1. For programming specific courses, I would say that this is better than in-class instructors. The feedback that can be given and received when screen sharing from other students is invaluable.
- Mike Chan, Elections Canada, Ottawa ON
2. Great facilitator very knowledgeable and helpful. Course covered all of the bases and then some!
- Erin Schellenberg, Calm Air International LP, Winnipeg MB
3. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
- Patty Ramirez, Golden Empire Mortgage, Pomona CA
4. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
- Dawn Griffin, FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
5. "By far the best online learning experience I've ever had!"
- Tirso Bustamante, n/a, Nipomo CA
6. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
7. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
- Jared Brown, Digital Federal Credit Union, Marlborough MA
8. Melanie Banks was an awesome instructor and very helpful prior, during and even after the class!!
- Heather Jones, US Olympic Committee, Colorado Springs CO
9. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
10. I had the time to ask questions, kept the pace at our learning curve and made it where it was not intimidating
- Cheryl Flynn, SuperMedia, Dallas TX
11. Well taught, excellent pace, thorough coverage of the material.
- James Detwiler, Pleasant Holidays, LLC, Westlake Village CA
12. Scott Antall is a very polished technical trainer. I would take another class from him in a heartbeat.
- Carl Eric Johnson, Carl Eric Johnson & Company, Inc, Rye NH
13. Wonderful! Tailored to my learning style! Best external class I have attended in a long time!
- Deborah Dean, Pomeroy IT Solutions, Frankfort KY
14. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
- Shareatha White, Wilmington University, New Castle DE
15. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
- Leigh Vavrik, ORBIS Corporation, Oconomowoc WI
16. This is a great way to take a computer course. I found it more effective than classroom instruction.
- Jay Oken, Directory Solutions, Inc., Westlake Village CA
17. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
- George McKee, Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc., Arlington TX
18. Excellent Training, definitely would recommend.
- Cristina Alvarez, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami FL
19. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
- Rita Wilson, Cornerstone Family Ministries, Tampa FL
20. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
- Pamela Brown, n/a, Waldorf MD
21. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
22. Melissa was great about answering questions and providing examples.
- Sean Mcilvain, APHA, Washington DC
23. Well paced, good coverage, very complete.
- William Lieberman, Jacobs, Oakland CA
24. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
- Wendy Hurd, Pepsico, Twinsburg OH
25. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
26. The instructor kept asking if the class was meeting our needs, if the pace was good and if we understood what we were learning.
- Debra Rutten, WYLE , Ridgecrest CA
27. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
- Matthew Mallory, CNYPCUG, Fayetteville NY
28. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
- Jeremy Johnson, State of Alaska/DOA/DRB, Juneau AK
29. This provided me a remarkably affordable and effective alternative to in-person training.
- Mark Lee, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Tulsa OK
30. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
31. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
- Suzanne Hill, PFM Medical, Inc., Carlsbad CA
32. Really enjoyed the Webucator system and how the class was delivered.
- Curtis Corder, Xcel Energy, Lubbock TX
33. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
- Todd Copeman, WINONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Winona MN
34. Thank you for providing this online training class. I learned a great deal and it was just like being in a live class. Excellent!!
- Danielle DuBose, n/a, Wheaton IL
35. Two Words to describe this class "Loved It" The trainer was absolutely patient, understanding, and helpful. I am looking forward to my next class.
- Evan Davis, Metafore, Calgary AB
36. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
37. i learned a lot and i feel prepared to use this info tomorrow at work!
- Brent Foxworth, n/a, frisco TX
38. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
- Julie Cudmore, eXpress Postal Options Int'l, Maidstone ON
39. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
- Ryan Ziskind, Steward Health Care, Westwood MA
40. I liked the style in which my Instructor taught. She really went down to my level with great patience!
- Tom Focht, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Bensenville IL
41. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
- Joy Willich, Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta KS
42. The ease of learning through this method makes the possibilties of receiving professional education that much more possible, especially when travel costs are such a factor.
- Walea Kalama, USDC Hawaii, Honolulu HI
43. I was unsure about taking an online instructor-led training, but Steve has made the experience very rewarding.
- Shelia Hernandez, US Courts, Rapid City SD
44. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
- Philippe Deray, n/a, Pittsburgh PA
45. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
- Robert Stevens, SonyDADC, Terre Haute IN
46. It is a very useful tool.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
47. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
- Lynne Steele, Federal Election Commission, Washington DC
48. "Steve can train someone who knows nothing about excel and make them fill confident in working with excel by the end of the training session."
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
49. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
50. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
51. The instructor did an awesome job of fielding questions, and I feel much more confident about the subject!
- Aaron Kralovetz, Halliburton, Houston TX
52. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
- Robert Hawthorne, Firebox Training, Union NJ
53. The Advanced GWT courseware and instructor were up to date with this modern framework that is rapidly changing.
- Bret Lederle, Sierra Nevada Corp., San Antonio TX
54. Well worth the money.
- Larry Justice, MCLEAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION, MANASSAS VA
55. Webucator's communication and assistance with getting you started with the online class was very easy to follow. The instructor was great and made sure the content and speed of the course was exactly what I needed - very beneficial!
- Julie Scheckel, PepsiCo, Inc., Murphy TX
56. "How Cool Is That! To be able to learn an entire program in 3 days right from your desk or home office!"
- CAROL ANN NASH, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Raleigh NC
57. Webucator exceeded my expectations. The coursework was very thorough and my instructor was very knowlegeable. I would highly recommend their training courses.
- Terri Dumala, AFAM and Innealta Capital, Bee Cave TX
58. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
- Kelly Voorhees, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver CO
59. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
- Pam Babuder, Enterprise Software Development, LLC, Sylvania OH
60. The instructor was informative, patient and truly taught the class where I feel I can use PowerPoint and even as a beginner.
- Jasmine Borrego, TELACU Residential Management, Los Angeles CA
61. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
62. The instructor's guidance through the course made the potential of the software absolutely dazzling.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
63. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
- Scott Ferris, Whole Foods Market, Austin TX
64. I really enjoyed the introductory course and will most likely consider taking a more advanced course with Webucator.com
- Elena Pimenova, MarkMonitor, Boise ID
65. A solid introduction to Infopath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
- Laurie McQuillan, Neighbohood Health Plan, Boston MA
66. The class was over and beyond what I expected. I was wondering how an online class would keep my attention for 3 days but it surely did keep me locked in the entire time. Well worth it.
- Davina Hicks, Quark Inc., Denver CO
67. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
- Kari Fentress, National Bank and Trust, Wilmington OH
68. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
- Tina Arnoldi, Coastal Community Foundation, Charleston SC
69. The trainer really went above and beyond my expectations in helping craft the course to my project needs.
- Chris Fisher, INTL FCStone, West Des Moines IA
70. I received training that I can put into use immediately. In addition, since you have a policy to not cancel classes I was the only student in my class. This was huge for me.
- Gary Staggs, Intel Corp, Portland OR
71. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
- Greg Wilson, Kronos inc, Rocklin CA
72. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
- Frank Rich, Alliance Beverage, Phoenix AZ
73. I would definitely use Webucator again.
- David Cook, Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services, houston TX
74. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
75. Steven is very good instructor. I would recommend the class.
- Nhon Dao, DB Consulting Group, Houston TX
76. "The Introduction to Access 2010 Class exceeded my expectations in every possible way..."
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
77. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
- Cynthia Ambrosecchia, Rollins College, Winter Park FL
78. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
79. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
- Cheryl Rossi, VertiQ Software LLC, Morgan Hill CA
80. Good information. The instructor was knowledgable and could provide real-life examples.
- Susie Deardoff, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
81. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
- Tammy Reed, PDX, FORT WORTH TX
82. If you are apprehensive about online training Webucator will eliminate those concerns
- West Vaughan, Oxford Instruments, Austin TX
83. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
- Kim Tosi, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
84. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
- Laura Tassell, Fiserv, West Chester PA
85. Mel is an awesome instructor and I am looking forward to the next class with her!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
86. The instructer tailored this course exactly to mine and my company's needs. The focus and pace of material were flexible, so we could spend more time on topics I use on the job, and skim through the sections I do not.
- Kelli Lyman, Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean VA
87. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
- Laurie Byrd, Shea Family @ Home, El Cajon CA
88. This course met my expectations. The class lived up to the course description.
- Martin Grant, Villanova University, Villanova PA
89. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
- Sean Raich, The Army and Air Force Exchange Service, Dallas TX
90. A very effective total immersion experience with a great instructor, sophisticated communications tools, and excellent supporting materials.
- Ronald Williams, University of California, Santa Barbara CA
91. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
- Pete Crabtree, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc., Houston TX
92. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
93. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
94. I was skeptical about taking a class online but it was great to be able to be at work and training at the same time.
- Herb Jensen, Bond Specialists Holding Co, Hermitage TN
95. Webucator provided a strong base for any Java developer
- David Hinds, K2Share, LLC, College Station TX
96. As a current Photoshop for video user, I'm always looking for ways to learn and improve, and the Advanced CS5 webinar did just that for me. From minor short cuts to major technique advances, the production value of my projects grew leaps and bounds the very next day.
- Jeff Spiwak, Comcast Spotlight, Tinton Falls NJ
97. "This course was amazing. The instructor was great. She allowed lots of interaction with her and was a true teacher."
- Kimberlie Frazier, CEC Entertainment, Irving TX
98. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
- JoAnna Hankey, NOVA Chemicals, Coraopolis PA
99. Janie was awesome. Communication strategies she taught will come in handy for any implementation and for all types of personalities. Change management transition strategies were well put. Lot of examples were used to reinforce the concepts.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
100. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
- Kay Anna Boykin, YourIT, Bethany OK
101. I've been stumbling around in VBA for two years without training, and this class filled in the gaps in my knowledge so I can understand the code I find/write.
- Jennifer Thomas, Haynes and Boone, LLP, Dallas TX
102. The format and style of Webucator's online training is very fluid and easy to follow, and yet I learned a lot of new content.
- Katherine Sas, The Fredric Rieders Family Renaissance Foundation, Willow Grove PA
103. David is a great instructor! He knows the material very well and teaches professionally and smoothly. Great job!
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
104. I learned a lot from Webucator!
- Todd Beingessner, North State Building Industry Foundation, Roseville CA
105. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
106. I highly recommend the experience!
- Kent Smith, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
107. The class was structured very well with the examples and labs based on the chapters. The instructor was Great.
- Rajitha Kandepi, ECS Federal Inc, Overland Park KS
108. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
109. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
- Kathryn Kellie, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
110. The pace and quality of this class was fantastic. It really kept me engaged.
- John Tkalcich, Blackboard, Phoenix AZ
111. Great training exprience!! Melissa ROCKS!!!
- Jolynn Kuser, Boy Scouts of America, Irving TX
112. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
- Kimberly Hernandez, Colorado Dept of Local Affairs, Denver CO
113. This is a wonderful course. I would definitely recommend for anyone interested in getting started with Captivate, it provided a great foundation for which to now build upon!
- Geneva Nice, Long Term Care Partners, Portsmouth NH
114. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
- Jay York, Phillips 66, Oologah OK
115. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
116. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
- Olaf Fischer, Kushi Institute, Becket MA
117. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
- Roberto Esguerra, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP, Los Angeles CA
118. I was a little apprehensive about taking a course online, but once we got into the course I found that the format and presentation was great!
- John Lewis, Freddie Mac (MD), Olney MD
119. The format that Webucator uses enables me to learn at my own pace. I also gain knowledge of shortcuts and ways to make me more efficient at my job and maximize my time within the Microsoft programs. This in turn makes me more productive in my day to day jobs.
- Cortney Churchill, W.W. Grainger, Lake Forest IL
120. "Great online interactive course."
- Sharon Mabry, IDEX Health and Science, Middleboro MA
121. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
122. Stephanie is an incredible instructor. I learned a lot. She makes it fun and easy to understand. Awesome class!
- Cindy Bielke, Intertech, Eagan MN
123. The instructor was wonderful, the pace was excellent, and the materials were incredibly well planned and well thought out.
- Julia Tutko, MIT, Cambridge MA
124. Melissa was an excellent instructor.
- Gwendolyn Wayne, US EPA, Washington DC
125. My instructor was very effective in utilizing the 2 days of training. He was exceptionally knowledgeable of the subject, and he found a very beneficial balance of visual presentation and exercises for me to perform. Unlike some instructors I've had in the past, he didn't read verbatim from the book. Rather, he knew which sections to emphasize to best enhance my understanding. He was also very thorough in addressing my questions, and did not rush back to the agenda.
- Daniel Toma, Ernst & Young, Ridgewood NJ
126. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
- Dennis Furgione, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
127. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
128. Excellent class, instructor was great.
- Steve Baker, IP Convergence, Argyle TX
129. The instructor was not only thorough but she was very receptive to my specific needs and willing to tailor her teaching to my specific goals.
- Sarah Willis, Express Scripts, St. Louis MO
130. This class was perfect for me. I have had a few months developing in Silverlight to get met going before the class. This class filled in gaps of my knowledge and brought me up to speed in areas that I was kinda on the wrong track.
- Matt Heller, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
131. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a pretty good overview of the language.
- Mike Gentile, BAI, Chicago IL
132. What a great experience! The ability to virtually "screen-share" and being able to ask questions and get real time responses made the training interactive and enjoyable. I will definitely be using Webucator for future online traning courses.
- Scott Fairbairn, Riverside Health System, Newport News VA
133. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
- George Rison, U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Washington DC
134. This was an excellent way to learn a program. The instructor was professional and personable and made not only the learning but the explanations for the mistakes made very easy to understand.
- Ferne Hassan, AJC, Millburn NJ
135. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
- Craig Worrell, Sheetz, Altoona PA
136. The instructor was very patient, helpful, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
- James Grant, ACS/Xerox, Richmond VA
137. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
- Liz Black, McCoy and Associates, Lakewood CO
138. Great class, helpful instructor, I felt very comfortable.
- Jackye Dunn, NoteWorld LLC, Tacoma WA
139. This really works, and it's convenient.
- Zeyad Maasarani, Continental DataGraphics, El Segundo CA
140. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
- Sheryl Wolk, n/a, St. Louis Park MN
141. I found the class to be very good structure and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
142. Connie was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
- Irene Liu, n/a, Arlington MA
143. it's worth taking the course.
- Thuy Pham, Real Time Resolutions, Dallas TX
144. Wonderful class - really exposes the learner to all the possibilities available in the software.
- Susan McKibben, The University of Akron, Akron OH
145. Excellent class! Would definitely recommend to others. Have wanted to take a good Java class for awhile and now I have done that.
- Tanja Davidson, North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC
146. Excellent class & great instructor!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
147. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
148. Very informative and accessible. Setup was no problem, the course was fun and the teacher was helpful.
- Kevin Harper, Sheet Music Plus, Emeryville CA
149. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
- Warren Lebovics, Kiddy Chronicles, Toronto ON
150. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
- Yvonne Moore, Elmers Products Inc, Westerville OH
151. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
- Roseann Tracy, RJT Advantage, LLC, Ann Arbor MI
152. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
153. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
154. Very good! I will recommend it.
- Edwin Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
155. Webucator is a great way to focus on a skill and come away with valuable, working knowledge.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
156. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
- Rachel Robinson, Canadian Bible Society, Toronto ON
157. My instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. I would highly recommend this training.
- Elaine McArthur, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
158. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
- Dana Crum, Bright House Networks, Riverview FL
159. Quality training with educated and informed instructors -- That's what I expected, and that's what I got.
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
160. Instructor/student ratio was great, allowing training to be tailored to my experience level. Interactivity of the web format really helped with questions and answers.
- Karyn Smith, Bombardier, DFW Airport TX
161. The class was great. I learned alot and will more than likley go back to Webucator.
- Jessica Reeves, Coast Central Credit Union, McKinleyville CA
162. I took the Introduction to CCS class and it was just what I was looking for. Being able to ask questions and show my screen when I needed to troubleshoot was great.
- Patricia Heuser, Wellspring + Stockamp, Portland OR
163. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
164. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
- Tammy Ellis, Wheeler Mission Ministries, Indianapolis IN
165. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
- Scott Braun, Tangible Solutions, Inc., Matthews NC
166. Webucator provides a really interactive fun way of learning Excel. I enjoyed having the opportunity to view and demonstrate lessons with our instructor and classmates. I appreciate the guide and nice headset and microphone making communication easy! Overall, it is a really cool program that I will be recommending to people who need refreshers in Excel.
- Abbey Murck, Randstad, Atlanta GA
167. a very well run remote learning course
- Jody Bigelow, PhycoTech, Inc, Saint Joseph MI
168. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
- Chouheiba AMAMI, Combined Insurance, thornhill ON
169. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
- Michelle Heller, Raytheon, Tucson AZ
170. Class was very good and instructor very knowledgeable
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
171. I would highly recommend the Webucator on-line classes for individuals who currently work in IT as this is the most expedient method to get up to speed on a particular technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
172. What a fun class! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who considers Captivate something they could never feel comfortable with. I did it and really enjoyed learning the software.
- Mary Ann Keith, Puget Sound Orthopaedics, Lakewood WA
173. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
- Michelle Cable-Collins, FIS, Norcross GA
174. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
- Rhonda Rawles, Pinnacle Sales Group, Inc., Haines City FL
175. A very knowledge and a hands-on instructor.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
176. Things went smoothly and the instructor was helpful.
- Casey Samoore, AAII, Chicago IL
177. This was my first time using webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
- Tammy Rosen, Fur-Get Me Not, Arlington VA
178. I've used DreamWeaver before, but never had the background in HTML. This was exactly what I needed -- now I can see the big picture.
- Carol Youtz, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
179. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
180. This class was extremely helpful and I was able to get my specific questions answered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
- Whitney Webb, Roderick H Polston PC, Norman OK
181. Roger is the best gosh darn instructor in the entire world. :)"This type of instruction fits into our busy IT world"
- Will Jones, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
182. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
183. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
184. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
185. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
- Ashley Nelson, Alterman, Inc., San Antonio TX
186. The class and instructor were very helpful.
- JT White, n/a, Lighthouse Point FL
187. It was well-paced, the instructor was very knowledgeable and allowed us to really explore the features we were learning about. Hands-on training is the best!
- Walter Humfeld, The Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
188. The Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 class was both detailed and informative. It gave a high level view while also getting into specifics on certain aspects that we can use in our everyday job. The class was catered to what we wanted/needed to know.
- Josh Reich, Greif, Inc, Delware OH
189. "Once again, Webucator did not disappoint. They are my go-to company for all of my training needs."
- Jelise Ballon, Dimension Data Management Services (Pty) Ltd, Cross Junction VA
190. Tracy is a great instructor! Very knowledgeable!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
191. Great class. I never thought I would feel comfortable using a program I had not had any experience with, with just 2 days of training.
- Nandini Das, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
192. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
- Susan Roth, teacher, Pilot Point TX
193. The Best web class I have ever taken
- Darren Sampson, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
194. Great class with a lot of demos to apply the learning.
- Tim Schaefer, The Boeing Company , Chicago IL
195. You couldn't ask for a better online class for SharePoint End User Training. I highly recommend Webucator and will definitely use it again.
- Erin Loza, Granite Construction, Watsonville CA
196. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
- Cara Groves, Push Designer, Pickering ON
197. This was a great learning experience with the convenience of being able to stay at home. The ongoing support that is offered is an excellent feature as the learning isn't over when the classes end.
- Gerry Poirier, Queen's college Foundation, Twillingate NF
198. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
- Shountee Turner, UniStar Nuclear, Baltimore MD
199. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
200. This was my first time in an on-line class format. I received all the benefits of a "brick-and-mortar" classroom session but at 1/5th of the price!
- Wendy Kuhn, Dell Services, Dallas TX
201. Webucator provided informative training for begginers and always made sure I understood the product. Great investment!
- Lindsey Denney, Atomic Credit Union, Piketon OH
202. I very much enjoyed this course and came away EXCITED to apply what I've learned and utilize SharePoint to the fullest!!
- Tonya Reznor, Department of Veterans Affairs, Indianapolis IN
203. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
- Marc Armstrong, AAXSYS Technology, San Diego CA
204. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
205. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
- Robert Healy, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton NY
206. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
207. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros
- John Luciano, BASF, Russell OH
208. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
209. Great introduction into MySQL for DBA's who are considering moving to the platform.
- Chip Handley, City of Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA
210. David is an excellent instructor. Thanks again, Webucator! I will definitely recommend you to my colleagues for their technical training needs.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
211. Great overview of Apache HTTPD! Perfect for those who are Apache newbies.
- Ted Kaczerski, SunGard, Wayne PA
212. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have. If they don't know the answer they will research it and let you know what a solution is to the best of their ability.
- Mike Paradiso, Chicago Tribune, Chicago IL
213. This course was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations and I now feel educated and confident about working with Quickbooks on my own. The trainer was a fantastic instructor who had lots of useful information, and did a great job of continually reviewing what we had covered and making sure I understood everything. I am very happy with this service.
- Jocelyn Wilson, Avalanche Safety Solutions, Golden BC
214. The instructor and the material. The workbook and slides are very helpful and the instructor did a great job.
- Holly Beal, PETA, Kansas City MO
215. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
- Mohit Saran, Customink, Mclean VA
216. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the course an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to taking the Advanced Word webinar.
- Rachel Nelson, FORENSIC STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS, BIRMINGHAM AL
217. This training was clear, step by step, easy to manage and understand. Instructor was very good about going back through steps to help me catch up when needed. The materials given were the best I have ever had!!! I feel very comfortable with going back on the job and using what I have learned.
- Shanna Zanolini, VCBH QI, Ventura CA
218. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
- Patricia Avitia, TX DFPS, Austin TX
219. Great Class
- Joyce Civello, EisnerAmper LLP, Jenkintown PA
220. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
- Terence Wood, Visual Lease Services, Oklahoma City OK
221. I started out afraid of EDD's and ended confident and knowing where I can easily save days with my own projects.
- Nancy DeHaas, SIEMENS, Newark DE
222. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I also loved my instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Jenison MI
223. Mel was a rockin' instructor!
- Courtney Williams, Conn's, Beaumont TX
224. Great class! I learned a LOT about iOS Development and even Objective-C as well. We covered just about every major function of creating iOS apps. The labs and demos were engaging and reinforced the major concepts well.
- Paul Santana, n/a, Newbury Park CA
225. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
226. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
- Morris Manzanares, Tepa, LLC, Colorado Springs CO
227. Best class I have ever taken online
- Stephen Eldridge, Hess, Houston TX
228. This course was well paced and constantly engaging. The hands on work during the modules gave me the nuts and bolts of the concepts being covered and the exercises were good opportunities to put the new skills to the test. Great Job.
- Marc Henderson, Coventry Health Care (MO), Burlington MA
- Jammie Halstead, Dharmacon INc, Lafayette CO
230. The instructor was very knowledgeable and gave real world examples to help drive home the lessons.
- David Dube, MPX, Portland ME
231. This class exceeded my expectations. The instructor was excellent. He was knowledgeable and a great communicator (with a very clear, terrific voice which was a big plus for online classes). This was my first online class and I enjoyed it more than expected.
- Sophie Wong, Legislative Data Center, Sacramento CA
232. This class was very helpful. I learned a lot, and now I feel more confident in my writing.
- Nicholas Schuessler, Wells Fargo, Saint Paul MN
233. This was my second course, and Webucator is a solid 2-for-2, in my book! Great courses, great instructors, and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to enhance their technical skill set. Keep up the great work!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
234. AK Stout made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
235. The instructor did an excellent job of helping us understand the why's and the how's of advanced Access functions.
- Mitchell Scott, L-3 Communications, Greenville TX
236. I really enjoyed this class. The intructor was great and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely take the advanced class for Crystal XI.
- Michelle Johnson, PCC Community Wellness Center, Oak Park IL
237. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
238. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
- Ronald Francois, OraSure Technologies, Plainsboro NJ
239. Steve S was great today!! I lucked out and got a one on one so I learned far more than normal. Steve is an excellent instructor!! Thanks Steve!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
240. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
241. In the past, I would have had to travel to take a class such as the one I took online today. Because I couldn't find one that was both close to our corporate office and timely, I decided to sign up for one through webucator.com. I assure you, it won't be my last. David was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about the software. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and walked me through the answers step-by-step. It was easy to see what he was doing on his monitor at all times, as I could click and do the same on my computer at the same time. Good experience. PS - I received the manual, head set, pens, and even a cup of candy sent to me the week before the class. Great touch.
- Melissa Newman, Sparkhound, Inc., Baton Rouge LA
242. Truly a phenomenal learning experience.
- Doug Wegner, Seagate Technology, Cupertino CA
243. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
- Terri Burrous, United Power Inc, Brighton CO
244. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
- Heidi Menchaca, Newmeasures, Inc., Boulder CO
245. Great class!!
- Tracy Williamson, US Department of Energy, Graniteville SC
246. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
- Kellie Fedele, DeVry Inc, Oakbrook Terrace IL
247. "I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VB class had the right amount of techical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles."
- Melissa Erjavec, Merrill Corporation, St Paul MN
248. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
- Alex Horton, Centerfield Media Holdings, LLC, El Segundo CA
249. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, Syracuse NY
250. Kenneth is the Silver Bullet trainer to Silverlight
- Chris Kadel, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
251. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
- Albert Hodges, TIB-The Independent BankersBank, Irving TX
252. Great business model!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
253. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the class.
- Phyllis Paine, Compass Group USA, Mobile AL
254. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to learn the basics of website creation. It's a fun, educational, stress free environment. You're in good hands with Webucator and the instructors they choose.
- Ariel Nishli, KoldCast Entertainment Media, Los Angeles CA
255. Great instructor! Easy to follow course documentation.
- Jacqui Hart, Department of Homeland Security,, Oceanside, CA
256. The instructor had lots of course knowledge, a comfortable teaching style, and was able to respond to my questions and show me how to experiment with what he taught.
- John Stabile, Marygrove College, Warren MI
257. With Webucator I was able learn the skills I needed to succeed in my new technology based job.
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
258. The trainer is an extremely competant and thorough instructor who takes time to explain concepts in detail as well as provide real world implementation advice. I highly recommend his courses in Google Analytics for those who are looking to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Aaron Stoddard, Amron International, Vista CA
259. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
- Matt Larsen, Illini Center, Chicago IL
260. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
- Francis Berthiaume, Genzyme, North Andover MA
261. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
- Omar Mills, Freddie Mac, McLean VA
262. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
- Deborah Hastings, Bailie Lumber Company, Hamburg NY
263. I would highly recommend Webucator training.
- Ann Huckaby, CMC Medical Transcription Service, LLC, Seaside OR
264. I found Webucator to be a great resource for training and look forward to future courses.
- Charles R. Piland, Elon University, Elon NC
265. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
- Mary Lynnes, Trustmark Companies, Lake Forest IL
266. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
- Jenna Dorst, Boston Scientific, Arden Hills MN
267. The course and instructor were awesome
- George Crossley, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
268. Awesome class! I learned a TON and got some great tips and resources for VBA!
- Jean Hermes, U S Probation and Pretrial Services, Minneapolis MN
269. Attending this session was a wonderful experience! The instructor was knowledgeable and provided an interactive learning environment. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to participate!
- Autumn Kirsch, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX
270. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
271. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
- Linda Dietz, Tire Centers, LLC, Derby KS
272. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
- Matthew McLarty, Rolled Alloys, Inc., Temperance MI
273. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
- Delina Bible, Green Country Technology Center, Okmulgee OK
274. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
- Sophie Karsch, American Red Cross, Washington DC
275. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
- Alexander Tsui, Universal American, Houston TX
276. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable! I love the fact that I can re-take this class at no extra cost. The documentation provided will be a resource I'll use forever. Very organized, very detailed, very interactive, very worth the money!
- Louise Oldland, Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union, Edgewood MD
277. This was an excellent class. The instructor is very knowledgeable with MS Project and provided more insight than the books offered. This class is very much worth it if you want to take an intro class to MS Project.
- Ruan Riggs, Black Box Network Services, Herndon VA
278. The course really gave me the jump start that I needed to begin understanding MS Project!
- Roberto Goodbar, VITAS Healthcare, Miami FL
279. Well organized and presented online class. Would recommend this class,
- Donna Wade, University of Oklahoma Law School, Norman OK
280. affordable and easy
- Joe Butler, Bonham Chrysler, Wolfe City TX
281. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
282. My Teacher was fantastic. The online course is the best. It surpassed my expectations.
- Shontay Benson, Ferro, Vista CA
283. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
- Colleen North, Delmonaco Specialty Foods, Morgan Hill CA
284. Good overview of VBA basics
- Grace Lee, UnitedHealth Group, Columbia Heights MN
285. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
- Jeremy Mitchell, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
286. I will definitely use webucator in the future for my technical training needs.
- Keesha Coleman, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
287. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
- Brenda Redd, A. L. Duck Jr., Inc., Zuni VA
288. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
- Alison Perry, Exact Sciences, Sauk City WI
289. Instructor was great! Information was very well explained and helpful.
- Debra Maschino, Nasco, Atlanta GA
290. An excellent class. Provides current information and practical techniques.
- Steve Branson, California Dept of Health Care Services - ITSD, Sacramento CA
291. I will recomend this training to my co workers
- Roy Neumann, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF, Bremerton WA
292. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
- Dora Calderon, Premier Research, Austin TX
293. Learning experience made easy.
- Errol Gamory, Florida Power and Light, Miami FL
294. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
295. My instructor was fantastic. First of all, he has a great on-line presence and voice that kept my attention for 4 plus days. Secondly, his knowledge is vast, and I knew I was learning from an expert. He convinced me of the importance of what I was learning and also gave me the tools I needed to continue building upon these skills after the class. I feel more confident that I can learn and figure out what I need in this rapidly changing world of technology. I also appreciated the step by step lecture and lab information in the Webucator books. Very helpful for confidence building. Thank you.
- Stacey Streseman, Heller Consulting, Inc., Chicago IL
296. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
- Annette Rangel, Parkland Hospital, Dallas TX
297. The training provided by Webucator is second to none. The instructors truly know their content and are great resources. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks!
- Garen Khazadian, Town Fair Tire Centers, Inc., East Haven CT
298. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Arlington VA
299. This course was very helpful in reinforcing and building a solid base of SQL knowledge.
- Clifford Hebert, T-Mobile, Bellevue WA
300. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
- Dustin Cloos, STG Inc, Sierra Vista AZ
301. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
- Karen Cornell, Diocese of Greensburg, Greensburg PA
302. Fantastic results in a very quick time, great techniques to discover and keep practicing!
- Maria Leonova, n/a, Chicago IL
303. The instructor was fabulous and made the class fun. I learned lots of great tools that will prove invaluable.
- Gretchen Schneider, Celebrate Travel, Cameron Park CA
304. Within a few hours I went from a novice to being very comfortable with the software.
- Marc Bouchard, Belsinger Group, Baltimore MD
305. This is a great course for those interested in building a base for understanding the SQL language. It provides a great foundation in understanding of SQL that you will be able to build upon as you advance in your understanding.
- Andrew Woods, Bankrate Insurance, Denver CO
306. Great training!
- Louise Garcia, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
307. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class ? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, Avatar Holdings, Inc., Coral Gables FL
308. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
- Julia Scott, Scott Realty Advisors, Charlotte NC
309. "Provides the practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in your workplace and is a great way to get started using SQL"
- Andrew Heiman, Bank of America, Nashville TN
310. Steven's iOS development course is great for experienced programmers looking to get their feet wet with iOS dev.
- Nick Leach, Chico's FAS, Fort Myers FL
311. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
312. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
- Shawn Sullivan, American Land Title Association, Washington DC
313. awesome.. recomended to all people..
- Richard Rivera, Comcast, Philadelphia PA
314. It was informative and fun.
- Nelson Metz, Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton NY
315. The class and the on-line format fully exceeded my expectations in every way. Fantastic!
- Chris Ferrara, Ernst & Young, Secaucus NJ
316. This course really helped me develop my understanding of VBA programming and code.
- Allison Johnson, Genworth Financial , Lynchburg VA
317. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
- Megin Garrett, Hatch Mott MacDonald, Renton WA
318. Learned a lot of material. Instructor was extremely helpful.
- David Sprague, US EPA, Washington DC
319. All the little details I didn't know, I now know. Empowering!!!!
- Lori Higley, Capital Skin Care, Queensbury NY
320. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
- Hans Heilman, No Company, Lexington MA
321. I can't believe how much I learned in such a short period of time. After the first day I was able to write my first report from my database with ease. This is truly one of the best classes I've taken.
- Amy Hefner, Columbia Valley Community Health, Wenatchee WA
322. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
- Amy Moffitt, Knight Point Systems, Reston VA
323. I loved my class, and I will definitely use Webucator in the future for all of my Microsoft Training needs.
- Nicole Simon, Candidate Resources, Inc., Grand Prairie TX
324. All in all, a very positive experience and I look forward to taking my next class soon!
- Barbara Press, self-employed trainer, west orange NJ
325. I truly feel that this training has placed me in the position to excel at my job!! It has provided me with detailed material that I will always be able to go back to. Mel was able to explain things in a simple easy to understand way!!! Thank you
- Carmen Powell, emergint, Lawrenceville GA
326. Good training.
- Chris Davoli, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
327. Great class to be introduced into the SQL database software. The class will not only provide information for one type of software but for more than one type of software
- Gerry Dominguez, John B Sanfilippo, Elgin IL
328. Excellent Instructors with cutting-edge technology. Highly recommend
- William Richmond Jr, Bank of America, Norfolk VA
329. As a beginner, this course was great. The instructor displayed patience and made participants feel comfortable.
- Beatrice Mickey, HB Mickey Education & Management, LLC, Wyndmoor PA
330. This was a great way to take a class. I enjoyed the content as well as the instructor. It was a small class with individualized attention.
- Amy Owens, Reckitt Benckiser, Richmond VA
331. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
- Jennifer Zamarin, Navy Exchange Service Command, Virginia Beach VA
332. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
- Ethan Lyon, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia PA
333. I feel like I learned everything I needed to about QuarkXPress, plus some extras, in an Introductory course.
- Brooke Walthall, Direct Solutions International Inc., Dallas TX
334. Our instructor was a great teacher, very personable and knowledgeable. The course material was also top notch, filled with explanation, examples, and well designed exercises that really helped me 'learn through doing'. The instructor also came up with a few of her own, which was a welcome bonus. Great job!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing Company, The, Long Beach CA
335. This is the second Webucator class I've taken and I continue to be impressed with the quality of the instruction and ease of use of the interface.
- Milos Radosavljevic, Silicon Labs, Austin TX
336. Excellent training, even for a beginner. Lots of practical work that put learning right into practice.
- Linda Hunter, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault, Austin TX
337. Very helpful and informative. Covered everything expected and more. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Excel
- Dawn Andrew, Triaco, Farmington Hills MI
338. Ken did a great job in explaining the material and answering my questions. He also went out of his way and did a lesson on RIA services. He listened to my learning needs and tailored the class to show material I need to know specific to my upcoming client assignment. Thank you.
- Tom Schreck, Solutia Consulting, North Richland Hills TX
339. The training was a good refresher course and a good introduction to the Business Writing training.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
340. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
- Sarah Miller, PDS, Inc., Blue Bell PA
341. The manuals and software to access the classroom were great. The online instruction was just awesome. The instructor was patient and thorough. Best 5 days I've ever invested.
- Teddy Ortega, Adarna Computers & Technology, Mission Hills CA
342. One of the best online classes I have ever taken.
- Jason Rhea, Alliance Technology Group, Hanover MD
343. I was very pleased. This was Interactive and really easy to follow.
- Natalie Ewton, IRMI, Dallas TX
344. The class exceeded my expectations and i'm looking forward to practicing all the features that i've learned today.
- Barb Hoffman, ARMLS, Tempe AZ
345. I needed formal training in Access to help run our company's custom database. This course helped explain a lot of procedures and greatly enhanced my understanding of setting up a database.
- Douglas Norwood, Custom Storefronts, inc., Olathe KS
346. Excellent class! Webucator lets you take the class as many times for up to a year if you need clarifcation. Highly recommended.
- Daniel Sebagh, Standard & Poors, New York NY
347. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
- Pat Costello, State of Alaska - Division of Retirement and Benefits, Juneau AK
348. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
- Lauren Hettema, Gray Whale, Santa Barbara CA
349. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
350. My first experience with webucator was outstanding! I learned a LOT in just one class! I will be back for more!
- kimberly donnelly, habitat for humanity of oakland county, pontiac MI
351. Excellent up to date course material and friendly, expert instructors.
- Shane Walker, self, Colorado Springs CO
352. I really enjoyed this webinar because of the personal classroom feel and the experience of the instructors.
- Angela Hauke, Global Endowment Management, Charlotte NC
353. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
- April Sedgwick, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
354. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using excel
- Charlie Bowering, Veyance Technologies, Bowmanville ON
355. Convenient and well executed training. The hands on activities were helpful.
- Mitch Brown, Cegedim Relationship Management, Duluth GA
356. A very effective online real time course. focusing on essential C++ OOP in effective way.
- Benny Xiong, sst, Sunnyvale CA
357. Dell Payne is an excellent instructor. Even though I am a mainframe programmer, I was able to grasp everything that he taught me for this course. I will definitely recommend him and Webucator to my officemates. Thanks very much, Dell and Webucator. You're the best!
- Rey De Los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
358. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the the basic instruction itself.
- Davee Kaplan, C3 Networx, Chula Vista CA
359. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
- Lady Ann de Borja, Thieme Publishers, Denver CO
360. Got everything out of the class I'd expected. It was great. The instructor was really good and fun to work with.
- Jimmy Dyal, LCRA, Smithville TX
361. My Crystal Reports instructor was extremely knowledgeable and focused on showing us practical, efficient ways to use the application. I appreciate that everything that was covered, I can use in my job. The quality of the web class experience was excellent, with not one technical glitch. This was a very enjoyable way to learn.
- Kathryn Coe, City Utilities, Springfield MO
362. The course was a great introduction to business ethics for aspiring managers.
- Rosemary Logan, n/a, Toronto ON
363. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
- Kristy Weaver, Cingular, Redmond WA
364. If you want an individually based, instructer led and hands on excel class; THIS IS WHERE YOU GO!
- Valerie Wardas, Coventry/MHNet, Austin TX
365. Very informative, instructor was awesome!
- Stefanie Asselmann, CND, Vista CA
366. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
- Jon Rousseau, Essco Calibration, Chelmsford MA
367. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
368. Great intermediate course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and eloquent.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
369. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
- Sarah Gamache, Portland Pie Company, Scarborough ME
370. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
- Brad Wyvratt, PNC Financial Services Group, Irwin PA
371. The instructor made it easy to learn some new things that Advanced Powerpoint 2010 offers. The instructor heard what my needs were and was able to address them and improve on them. I would do more web based training with Webucator.
- Janice Bennett, Teva Canada, Toronto ON
372. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
- Harold Naves, Social Security Administration, Birmingham AL
373. The class structure and instructor were great. Webucator was also very prompt in taking care of my course. I registered the day before the course and they over nighted my kit to me and emailed me the course book. They really want to make sure students are prepared for the class and are always on hand to support students.
- Jose Luis Valdes Jr, University Medical Service Association, Tampa FL
374. Great course for anyone wanting to learn more about Google Analytics and how to use it.
- Dave Jons Jons, Dairy Agenda Today, Bonner Springs KS
375. Instuctor made you feel at ease while teaching you very important information.
- Debbie Brewer, LKLP CAC, Inc., Hazard KY
376. great experience overall
- gokhan nas, Dynaventure, Saskatoon SK
- Keisha Rivers, HyperCube, Lancaster TX
378. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
- Christine Nofsinger, PVHS, Fort Collins CO
379. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
- Michael Aguirre, Cogility, laguna beach CA
380. A very efficient session with a curtious and knowledgable trainer
- Bruce J. Battista, Baker & Hostetler, LLP, Cleveland OH
381. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
- Neeraj Jain, Iridium Satellite, Mclean VA
382. Want to make a change or advance in your job, Webucator is a great way to go.
- Russell Vaughn, Sac and Fox Casino, Shawnee OK
383. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
- John Rewcastle, Barcom, Inc., Chattanooga TN
384. I am extremely satisfied with the Introduction to Photoshop course I took. I now feel much more confident in performing my duties at work with the training I received through Webucator!
- Jennifer Milanesse, Florida Deptartment of Revenue, Tallahassee FL
385. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
- Becca Eisenhauer, Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls SD
386. Great course!
- Zibing Wang, Center for Prostate Disease Research, Rockville MD
387. MS Project Advanced Topics class was well organized, engaging, and I learned a LOT. Well worth the time and money.
- Roy Taylor, Arysta LifeScience North America, Jeannette PA
388. Great class on a necessary but little understood subject. I received input from a knowledgeable, personable instructor that tailored the course to my situational needs.
- Dennis Cash, Tri County Technology Center, Bartelsville OK
389. I am so pleased with the information I received in my Google Analytics course. It felt like bootcamp - Now I can return to my organization confident that I can make real strategic changes and optimizations to our website.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
390. The course material was well-written, with plenty of opportunities for practice. The instructor (Connie) was such fun!
- Keisha Rivers, Hypercube, LLC, Carrollton TX
391. Excellent experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. The software to access the class worked very well and was easy to setup.
- John Larsen, n/a, Moorpark CA
392. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
- Charles Scott, Plains All American, Houston TX
393. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
394. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
395. All Project Management Professionals who use MS Project should participate in this training to better understand and apply the many sophisticated scheduling features of MS Project 10 to plan. manage and communicate project status.
- Kimberley Uhlig, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Newark NJ
396. The Spring-MVC Web Applications training was excellent and will you get you up and running quickly.
- Jeff Fry, Clearwire, Bellevue, WA WA
397. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
- Ann Werner, KRM Information Services, Inc., Eau Claire WI
398. Connie is a very effective teacher.
- Donald Platzer, Gallagher Fluid Seals, Inc, King of Prussia PA
399. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
- Jennifer Smith, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
400. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
- Elizabeth Khan, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Tallahassee FL
401. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
- Sherri Hartley, Missouri Western State University, N/A MO
402. The instructor was very responsive to all our questions and concerns and included information, references and links to many helpful external utilities and applications.
- Betty Stolwyk, Unicon Group Ltd., Ballwin MO
403. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
- Nathan Young, California Communications Acesss Foundation, Oakland CA
- Jeffrey Shoemaker, HSBC (DE), New Castle DE
405. It was a great experience taking the web based class and would recommend this for people who can't travel. You get to remote into your own computer and all the scenarios are set up for in advance.
- Hang Voong, Direct Energy, meriden CT
406. Best Online class I have taken in a LONG time. Thank you so much Nance, well done.
- Matthew Smith, EMC, Southborough MA
407. I’d always wanted more formal training and upgraded to Camtasia 8 a few months ago in order to take advantage of training on the newly released version. I’m glad that I found Webucator to fit that need perfectly.
- Joe Joyner, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA
408. Excellent course with good, relevant material
- Michael Adams, CNO Services, LLC, Carmel IN
409. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
- Amanda Brown, Genzyme, Framingham MA
410. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
411. I love that all my questions were answered
- Cleveland Madden, NYS Office of Children & Family Services, Albany NY
412. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego, Oswego NY
413. That Nance was just the greatest on-line instructor I have ever had to work with. She took the time to actually let us speak and ask as many questions as we all had. The class size was small too and perfect!!! I will taking another class with Webucator soon!
- Erica Lelis, Mine Safety Appliances, Pittsburgh PA
414. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
415. Online learning is effective, don't shy away from this type of presentation and educational experience!
- Sammy Listro, self, Crete IL
416. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
- Lindsey Lee, Osceola County Board of County Commissioners, Kissimmee FL
417. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
- Julie Ford, IAB Canada, Toronto ON
418. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
419. Great class! Very informative! Instructor mixed learning styles and showed good demonstrations to assist in efficient learning.
- Wendy James, Veterans Affairs, Thornton CO
420. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
- Monique Frazier, Actionet, Vienna VA
421. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
- daniela dimiceli, n/a, staten island NY
422. My instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgeable and obviously had used the program. She had real world experience and it showed.
- Connie Ballard, Westar Energy, Topeka KS
423. The instructor was very patient and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
424. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
- Mindy Bom, Emdeon, Rapid City SD
425. The instructor was extremely well versed in the subject matter and made learning a fun and engaging experience.
- Julie King, Clearswift, Eugene OR
426. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
- Kelly Cruz, US District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ
427. The Adobe RoboHelp class with Connie was excellent. She gave great instructions and very good tips. I'm confident I will be able to use the software to do my job better.
- Maran-Atha Taylor, NYC Campaign Finance Board, New York NY
428. The best short, intensive course, on or offline. Excellent instructor.
- Althea Thompson, Universal American, Houston TX
429. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
- John Tye, World Vision, Federal Way WA
430. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
- Dan Lawless, Inceed, Denver CO
431. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
432. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
433. Great course materials, real life labs, a very knowledgeable, helpful, patient instructor. I highly recommend Webucator!
- Ashlee Prince, KBA, Bellevue WA
434. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
435. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
436. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
437. Excellent course on Excel VBA. The materials and the information provided by the instructor were fantastic!
- Amanda Quezada, Cadence Design Systems, San Jose CA
438. Webucator is a great forum for learning a new tool. I found the instructors very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Deborah Clary, Clear Channel Communications, san antonio TX
439. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
- Leena Olson, Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
440. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
- Mat Chacon, PACCAR ITD, Seattle WA
441. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
- Michael Goins, Hewlett-Packard, Strasburg CO
442. This is a great training for those just starting and those who have some experience with the program. The virtual delivery method worked perfectly. It was like sitting in a classroom, but I was able to do it from my home office.
- Richard Todd, Siemens, Cary NC
443. Thank you i feel this was a great tool that extended my knowledge of SQL Database language.
- Christine Vivar, Tharperobbins, Attleboro MA
444. Teacher was wonderful and class informative!
- John Reimer, Alpha Source, Milwaukee WI
445. i feel confident now that i have taken this course on line. The books were amazing and so was my teacher
- Samantha Raahauge, Mike Raahauge Shooting Ent., Corona CA
446. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
- Karen Mixon-Dowdy, Avnet Electronics, Richardson TX
447. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
- Monty Clawson, DoD, Silverdale WA
448. I would not hesitate to take another class through Webucator.
- Colin McCann, Commpartners, Denver CO
449. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA
450. Excellent, I had asked for an older version to be taught and webucator met my needs reinstalling an older version of SharePoint software and teaching a 1 on 1 class.
- Bruce Pilant, US Government, Kittery Point ME
451. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
- Kerry Highbarger, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Southbridge MA
452. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new sharepoint challenges.
- Paul Prince, Public Affairs Office, Fort McPherson GA
453. This was the best instructor lead online class that I have taken.
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
454. I received one on one help with the labs and any questions I had whenever I needed it.
- Sandie Navarro, atos, Richland Hills TX
455. Great course... You won't be sorry.
- Keith Hopson, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
456. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
- Nate Goldstein, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
457. The instructor was attentive and considerate!
- Gabriel Stubenfield, Boeing, Chicago IL
458. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of Ms. Sullivan's teaching.
- Erin Wilhite, Blinn College, Bryan TX
459. Personalized high-quality training with lot of hands-on experience with the use of challenging labs.
- Charles Brown, self, New Milford NJ
460. Great class! Exactly what I was looking for!
- Janice Brown-Slagle, OpenTV, Oregon City OR
461. The instructor went at my pace; made sure I understood the different concepts before moving on to something new.
- Otto Mohr, NetJets Inc., Pataskala OH
462. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
- Laura Bosley, qualcomm, Morral OH
463. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
- Jonda Faucher, Asurion, Nashville TN
464. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
465. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
- Ryan Ziskind, Steward Health Care, Westwood MA
466. This is my first time utilizing live on-line training as opposed to a class room environment - can say without a doubt that Webucator has made a beliver out of me to stay with this medium for training ! I think it is much more conducive to retaining the materials and the screen presented materials are clear and informative
- Tom West, Corizon Health, Brentwood TN
467. The class absolutely met my expectations, I really learned a lot in just one week.
- Laura Lex, Geovera Holdings, Inc., Sheboygan WI
468. Taking a webeducator class was a great step forward for me. I have no web design experience and feel like this class put me on the fast track to designing my own website. Our instructor was fantastic, and I would take every other class she offers! The pace was perfect and our instructor went above and beyond what was needed for the class.
- Megan Rapp, Bedford County Public Service Authority, Bedford VA
469. Connie did a great job teaching Advanced CSS. Thanks Webucator!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
470. Great refresher course for someone that has not used Excel in many years.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
471. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
472. The instructor was very helpful and she explained everything. I look forward to the other trainings. I can now apply what has been learned to my job.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
473. The instructor was very professional and knew the material she had presented.
- Bret Miller, Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth, Inc., Ft Worth TX
474. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
- Aaron Shanahan, The Robbins Company, Kent WA
475. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
476. The instructor presented the material in a way that made it much less dry than I had anticipated.
- Kris Munro, Society of Hospital Medicine, Philadelphia PA
477. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I liked that she was willing to answer ALL of my questions that weren't even part of the curriculum.
- Lorrie Smith, USAA, San Antonio TX
478. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
479. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
480. This class has provided a new set of skills that will help me to be more successful in the workplace as well as more creative in my personal time. The class itself was very accessible and the lessons were easy to follow.
- Becky Sanford, New Ravenna, Exmore VA
481. The class exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- Kate Schlagel, CaptionMax, Minneapolis MN
482. Great introductory class. Quick comprehensive view along with some useful tips and techniques for real world designers!
- Gabriel Ratliff, Denver CO
483. The instructor is excellent, thorough and pleasant. You will learn a lot of more than expected.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
484. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
485. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
486. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
- Janet Hunt, GD-AIS, Woodbridge VA
487. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
- Susan Morin, UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill NC NC
- Michael Truong, The SPi Group, Toronto ON
489. The instructor was very patience and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
490. This is a great class for beginners and for those people who are looking to brush up on their skills. The instructor was very patient and knowledgeable.
- Neil Gogate, OGM, Torrance CA
491. If you've ever taken an on-line course before that wasn't Webucator you are in for a pleasant surprise. The individual attention and pacing is more like an on-site course than a web offering.
- Charles Garey, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
492. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
- Carissa Douglas, SCDUSA, Melbourne FL
493. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
- Michael Crawley, Jenai, Wheeling IL
494. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
495. Stephanie Gans by far exceeded my expectations for the course and made the course very easy to follow! She provided great tips and techniques and made me feel very comfortable with the class! Best teacher I've had!
- Brittney Thorp, n/a, San Jose CA
496. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
497. Most of the time, we were tying in our IDEs and loading our own code in our browsers. It was real hands-on practice, and that's great for my learning style. The instructor was always there and willing to jump in and help, but was also willing to let us struggle a bit to figure things out - which helps to cement the learning. Good class!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Long Beach CA
498. I was surprised by how simple it was to join the class and interact even though we were in different locations. I learned as well or better than I would have in person.
- Joy Brown, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH
499. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, Chicago IL
500. Excellent educational tool.
- David Zeaman, Isis, Jackson Heights NY