- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
2. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
3. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
4. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
5. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
6. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
7. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
8. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
9. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
10. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
11. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
12. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
13. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
14. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
15. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
16. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
17. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
18. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
19. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
20. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
21. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
22. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
23. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
24. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
25. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
26. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
27. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
28. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
29. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
30. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
31. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
32. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
33. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
34. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
36. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
37. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
38. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
39. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
40. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
41. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
42. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
43. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
44. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
45. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
46. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
47. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
48. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
49. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
50. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
51. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
52. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
53. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
54. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
55. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
56. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
57. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
58. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
59. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
60. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
61. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
62. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
63. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
64. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
65. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
67. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
68. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
69. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
70. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
71. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
72. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
73. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
74. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
75. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
76. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
77. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
78. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
80. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
81. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
82. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
83. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
84. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
85. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
86. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
87. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
88. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
89. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
90. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
91. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
92. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
93. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
94. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
95. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
96. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
97. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
98. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
99. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
100. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
101. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
102. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
103. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
104. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
105. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
106. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
107. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
108. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
109. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
110. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
111. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
112. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
113. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
114. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
115. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
116. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
117. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
118. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
119. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
120. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
121. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
122. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
123. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
124. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
125. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
126. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
127. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
128. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
129. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
130. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
131. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
132. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
133. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
134. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
135. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
136. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
137. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
138. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
139. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
140. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
141. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
142. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
143. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
144. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
145. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
146. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
147. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
148. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
149. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
150. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
151. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
152. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
153. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
154. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
155. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
156. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
157. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
158. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
159. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
160. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
161. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
162. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
163. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
164. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
165. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
166. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
167. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
168. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
169. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
170. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
171. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
172. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
173. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
174. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
175. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
177. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
178. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
179. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
180. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
181. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
182. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
183. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
184. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
185. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
186. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
187. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
188. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
189. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
190. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
191. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
192. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
193. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
194. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
195. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
196. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
197. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
198. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
199. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
200. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
201. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
202. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
203. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
204. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
205. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
206. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
207. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
208. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
209. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
210. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
211. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
212. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
213. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
214. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
215. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
216. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
217. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
218. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
219. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
220. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
221. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
223. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
224. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
225. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
226. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
227. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
1. Webucator was an excellent introduction to project management and prep for the exam. I am confident that as a result of my participation in the CAPM course, I will do well on the exam!
- Ankica Jedry, Quinnox, Naperville IL
2. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
- Scott Braun, Tangible Solutions, Inc., Matthews NC
3. Mel is an excellent instructor and very well versed in the MS Word training. I would recommend this class to anyone who wants a better understanding of MS Word.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
4. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
- Shayne Bowen, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Rosa CA
5. I had never taken an online class before, but my instructor was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable on the program I was learning and always took time to help and answer any questions that I had.
- Kelsey Wahl, Scarborough Research, New York NY
6. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
- Alison Perry, Exact Sciences, Sauk City WI
7. This course was well paced and extremely easy to follow. I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.
- Teresa Underhill, Bartlesville Public Schools, Bartlesville OK
8. Great intermediate course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and eloquent.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
9. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-lead class.
- Kellee Lostaunau, International Accreditation Service, Inc., Whittier CA
10. Very knowledegable instructor
- Jeffrey Davis, USDOL/OLMS/Computer Cadre, Franklin WI
11. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Laura Williams, Pierpont C&TC, Fairmont WV
12. I've been teaching for 30+ years and Webucator is by far the best distance learning experience I have used for IT subjects!
- Robert W. Heiwinkel, AMEDD C&S, Schertz TX
13. All in all, a very positive experience and I look forward to taking my next class soon!
- Barbara Press, self-employed trainer, west orange NJ
14. This class is a very informative, the instructor was excellent
- Karla Bunyan, Health Care District of Palm Beach County, Palm Springs FL
15. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
- Tammy Ellis, Wheeler Mission Ministries, Indianapolis IN
16. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
- Becca Eisenhauer, Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls SD
17. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
- Lisa Robbins, Creative Computing Solutions, inc. (CCSi), Rockville MD
18. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
- Kathleen Mortimer, n/a, weston MA
19. Webucator is an effective tool for e-learning and the instructor was top-notch!
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
20. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
- Tim White, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
21. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
22. This Intro to Excel is exactly what I needed to be able to work with spreadsheets. The materials and instruction was excellent! The class just flew by!
- Abby Abbott, IBA Molecular, Jacksonville FL
23. I went from knowing nothing to knowing enough to create forms with confidence. The instructor was patient and went at a good pace. She also speaks very clearly.
- Anne Mahoney, Watermark Estate Management Services, LLC, Kirkland WA
24. Taking web classes through webucator was easy and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to learn about new software and techologies.
- Terry Hornaday, Dean Foods Company, Dallas TX
25. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
26. I hadn't done online training before and this was a great way to take a class. It provided a great start to learning HTML5.
- Krista Steller, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., Springfield IL
27. Tia (Instructor) really knows what she's talking about, good sense of humor, kept my attention, and made it clear.
- Ryan Milton, MVS USA, Hawthorne NJ
28. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
- Dennis Furgione, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
29. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
30. Easy flowing!
- Elbert Phillips, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
31. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
- Yvonne Moore, Elmers Products Inc, Westerville OH
- Carol-Ann Manfria, Stryker Orthopeadics, Mahwah NJ
33. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
- Douglas Deppert, The Boeing Company , Edwardsville IL
34. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
- Michael Gonzalez, Advanced Sports Inc, langhorne PA
35. From hence forth, Webucator will be my online Educator!!!
- John Nelson, CACI, Chesapeake VA
36. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
37. This Webucator class is the best web-based course I have ever taken.
- Dwight Dillon, ADP, Roseland NJ
38. This was my first online course at Webucator, and would definitely take another as it was very informative, the instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
- Peter Taylor, USNRC, ARLINGTON TX
39. The class helped me to grow as an employee and is a valuable tool to tap into
- Mitch Grant, Grand Circle Corporation, Boston MA
40. I found the class to be structured well and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
41. I was looking for an explanation of how Expression Web worked vs. my current software of Front Page and I got this in spades. PLUS I wanted to be refreshed on how to do CSS and I got that big time. I wanted to have an appraisal of a few of my current web pages I maintain, and I got that as well. Perfection all around.
- Bernard Schafer, General Services Administration, Washington, DC DC
42. Great class. Will teach you a lot of handy skills for the business world. It will make your day easier.
- George Trojaniak, n/a, Lemont IL
43. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
44. Great Class
- Joyce Civello, EisnerAmper LLP, Jenkintown PA
45. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
46. Steven is very good instructor. I would recommend the class.
- Nhon Dao, DB Consulting Group, Houston TX
47. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a pretty good overview of the language.
- Mike Gentile, BAI, Chicago IL
48. Very interesting, learned some great tips and tricks about illustrator that I had not been able to find out on my own previously.
- Kristen Gibson, MDwise Inc., Indianapolis IN
49. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
- Brian Boelke, Zebra Technologies, Vernon Hills IL
50. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
- Nate Goldstein, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
51. I was completely satisfied with everything that I learned in class. I'm confident that I'll be able to offer my clients effective interactive solutions. The instructor was amazing.
- Graeme Horn, Brandhealth Communications (ON), Peterborough ON
52. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
- Phil Blunk, Ivie, Bentonville AR
53. Very good documentation and excellent interaction.
- Jay McCabe, Bank of Oklahoma, Tulsa OK
54. I would highly recommend this course.
- Brenda Curry, PREEMPT CORP, Boonton NJ
55. Professional and informative. Absoultely worth every penny.
- Jennifer Fox, SYSCO Corporation, Houston TX
56. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
- Pamela Brown, n/a, Waldorf MD
57. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
58. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
- Matthew McLarty, Rolled Alloys, Inc., Temperance MI
59. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
- Christina Taylor, Popstar Networks, Olathe KS
60. This was my second course, and Webucator is a solid 2-for-2, in my book! Great courses, great instructors, and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to enhance their technical skill set. Keep up the great work!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
61. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
- Catherine Liberatore, Sacramento Life Center, Sacramento CA
62. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5. It gave me a good academic background on the technology.
- Daniel Scanlan, American Water, Voorhees NJ
63. Webucator pioneers in providing training services in website language development!
- Dion Honore, Point Lisas Industrial Port Dev. Corp., Couva CA
64. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
65. Matt did a great job taking the time to make sure all my questions were answered and was patient with me when I had him repeat things and guide me along the way.
- Thomas Haney, Advanced Insurance, Warren MI
66. Really enjoy the courses with Webucator, David is very knowledgeable and helpful. I love how classes go on regardless of class size!
- Andrea Faris, Federal Court, Kansas City MO
67. I really enjoyed taking this course and would recommend it to anyone who wants to know how to use FrameMaker.
- Mary Pat Thoma, Draeger Safety, Pittsburgh PA
68. The class was very helpful to me. I knew basic SQL and this class helped me understand everything better.
- Mandi Aiton, Fintech, Tampa FL
69. Melissa was an excellent instructor.
- Gwendolyn Wayne, US EPA, Washington DC
70. Webucator is Great. I felt as if I was in class learning hands on with the instructor! I highly recommend them!
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
71. Great intro to C++ basics.
- Barry Shonbeck, Markem-Imaje Corp, Keene NH
72. The Adobe RoboHelp class with Connie was excellent. She gave great instructions and very good tips. I'm confident I will be able to use the software to do my job better.
- Maran-Atha Taylor, NYC Campaign Finance Board, New York NY
73. I liked everything about this class! Great tool, great teacher, the convenience of the online instructor-led format, and the fantastic student/teacher ratio to name a few...
- Susan Cohen, Hewlett Packard, Wellesley MA
74. An excellent class. Provides current information and practical techniques.
- Steve Branson, California Dept of Health Care Services - ITSD, Sacramento CA
75. I was skeptical of how much I could learn from an online course. This course exceeded my expectations and the instructor taught in a way that was easy to understand and retain. I was able to talk directly with the instructor just as if we were in the same room. I would definitely recommend this course and the instructor!
- Ginger Simpson, Luminex Corp, Austin TX
76. The technology proformed perfectly and the instructor was exceptionally well equipped to teach the course.
- William Shoemaker, Graebel Companies Inc, Aurora CO
77. Great class, learned a lot!
- Helen MacDonald, PTI Technologies, Oxnard CA
78. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
- Kim Tosi, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
79. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
- Lorraine Denis-Cooper, NASTAD, Washington DC
80. Very beneficial. I will take more classes in the future.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
81. I'm completely sold on having 100% online courses. With virtual servers you can host any class as well as the student working with online labs to enrich our learning process. My instructor is an invaluable resource, and I look forward to my SQL Reporting class! Thank you!
- Deborah Dunbar, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
82. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
- Dora Calderon, Premier Research, Austin TX
83. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
84. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using excel
- Charlie Bowering, Veyance Technologies, Bowmanville ON
85. Ken did a great job in explaining the material and answering my questions. He also went out of his way and did a lesson on RIA services. He listened to my learning needs and tailored the class to show material I need to know specific to my upcoming client assignment. Thank you.
- Tom Schreck, Solutia Consulting, North Richland Hills TX
86. Loved the online environment and teacher!
- Lindsey Siehda, First State Bank, Saint Clair Shores MI
87. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
- Alexander Tsui, Universal American, Houston TX
88. Stephanie Gans by far exceeded my expectations for the course and made the course very easy to follow! She provided great tips and techniques and made me feel very comfortable with the class! Best teacher I've had!
- Brittney Thorp, n/a, San Jose CA
89. For those needing additional PDU's for their PMP continuing education - Webucator is a great choice as they provide exceptional training, great price with very experienced facilitors. I will be coming back again.
- Arlene Carter, Nissan North America, Murfreesboro TN
90. This was my first experience with Webucator, and I sure hope it's not my last! It was a great way to learn, with a class of three people and one very knowledgeable trainer. I feel confident in what I have learned, and I would absolutely recommend Webucator to anyone thinking about taking a class.
- Becky Phillips, self, Bremerton WA
91. Ace Fekay is a phenomenal instructor; I would recommend him to my colleagues.
- Shawn Ramsey, Comptroller of the Currency, Washington DC
92. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
- John Bald, n/a, Brunswick ME
93. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
94. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
95. Good training.
- Chris Davoli, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
96. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
97. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Rhonda Robinson, Jacobs Engineering, Prescott AZ
98. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
- Tarun Reddy, NA, Vienna VA
99. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
- Lisa Dunn, OpenTV, San Francisco CA
100. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
- Jared Brown, Digital Federal Credit Union, Marlborough MA
101. Some of the best course materials I've ever encountered. The instructor knew the material inside and out.
- Kelly Trosper, USDA, fort collins CO
102. The instructor was very helpful and she explained everything. I look forward to the other trainings. I can now apply what has been learned to my job.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
103. Great class, helpful instructor, I felt very comfortable.
- Jackye Dunn, NoteWorld LLC, Tacoma WA
- Michael Truong, The SPi Group, Toronto ON
105. This was a great class for my needs. It helped me gain an appreciation for the structure of MS Project Server, its connections to SharePoint and SQL Server, and the capabilities of the toolset.
- Bill Schneider, VisionIT, Inc., Detroit MI
106. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
- John Rewcastle, Barcom, Inc., Chattanooga TN
107. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the class.
- Phyllis Paine, Compass Group USA, Mobile AL
108. I would recommend this method of instruction to anyone .
- Jeremy Schlosser, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
109. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
- Dacia Benoit, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
110. I really enjoyed this class. The intructor was great and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely take the advanced class for Crystal XI.
- Michelle Johnson, PCC Community Wellness Center, Oak Park IL
111. Boom!!!! Melissa was awesome.
- Racheal Cooper, King's Daughters' Health, Madison IN
112. I feel like I learned everything I needed to about QuarkXPress, plus some extras, in an Introductory course.
- Brooke Walthall, Direct Solutions International Inc., Dallas TX
113. The instructor was wonderful, the pace was excellent, and the materials were incredibly well planned and well thought out.
- Julia Tutko, MIT, Cambridge MA
114. Got a lot more information than expected. Good presentation.
- Bryan Lawrence, Staples, Broomfield CO
115. Very good! I will recommend it.
- Edwin Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
116. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
- Lisa Griffin, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc, San Francisco CA
117. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
- Alyx Dimino, SAGE Publications, Thousand Oaks CA
118. Great class on a necessary but little understood subject. I received input from a knowledgeable, personable instructor that tailored the course to my situational needs.
- Dennis Cash, Tri County Technology Center, Bartelsville OK
119. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
- Gary Lackey, Brazosport College, Lake Jackson TX
120. Great instructor and class material will help me manage my time much more effectively!
- Suzanne Cracha-Carvalho, Catalyst360°, Bensalem PA
121. Mel is an awesome instructor and I am looking forward to the next class with her!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
122. My instructor was terrific and able to answer all of my questions.
- Patrice Hallenberg, Zurich NA, Schaumburg IL
123. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
- Kendra Walker, enVista, Carmel IN
124. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
- Robert Thompson, National Security Technologies, LLC, Las Vegas NV
125. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
- Morris Manzanares, Tepa, LLC, Colorado Springs CO
126. This course was definately worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowlegable and accomodating.
- Janet White, The Hershman Group, Glenshaw PA
127. The course I took helped me understand my job better and gave me a feeling of confidence
- John Mendes, The Canebrake, Wagoner OK
128. the teacher over meet my expectations and i would recomend her to others
- Hakim Hazaimeh, BAKERHUGHES, Suger Land TX
129. Connie was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
- Irene Liu, n/a, Arlington MA
130. This was a great course for someone who wants to learn the basics of SQL. It was engaging and easy to follow, which allowed me to learn a lot. And the instructor was great!
- Corin Droll, Allstate Insurance Company, Chicago IL
131. Webducator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience. Connie is the best!
- Janelle Badanes, Deltek, Herndon VA
132. Took the course sitting in front of my computer in Switzerland. I've learned much more than the course book had made me expect. My teacher Laurie not only answered questions directly referring to Google AdWords but also led me to see things in the context of Google Analytics and organic search. She's a great teacher.
- David Hertig, Promoganda GmbH, Effretikon
133. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
- Ronald Francois, OraSure Technologies, Plainsboro NJ
134. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
- Allison Barns, NOAA , Seattle WA
135. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. AK Stout was a very knowledgeable instructor and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
- Luya Rivera, Middletown Rancheria, Hidden Valley Lake CA
136. Wonderful class - really exposes the learner to all the possibilities available in the software.
- Susan McKibben, The University of Akron, Akron OH
137. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
- Patrick Edwards, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program/Texas A&M University, College Station TX
138. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
139. Great class! Learned a lot and had fun!
- Lisa Pirone, SSA, Baltimore MD
140. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
- Robert Hawthorne, Firebox Training, Union NJ
141. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
- Patricia Osborne Randolph, American Baptist Home Mission Societies, King of Prussia PA
142. The trainer was fun and very knowledgeable in her craft. She made the course easy and fun to learn.
- Linda Tom, teleflora.com, Redondo Beach CA
143. I had the time to ask questions, kept the pace at our learning curve and made it where it was not intimidating
- Cheryl Flynn, SuperMedia, Dallas TX
144. Just the right breadth of information, pace and learning materials, coupled with an instructor who has the software expertise and the teaching skills to instruct over the web.
- Richard O'Reilly, United Technologies Corporation, Farmington CT
145. User friendly and well structured.
- Yang Luo, n/a, Dallas TX
146. I’d always wanted more formal training and upgraded to Camtasia 8 a few months ago in order to take advantage of training on the newly released version. I’m glad that I found Webucator to fit that need perfectly.
- Joe Joyner, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA
147. Connie was a fun HTML5 instructor. She's very lively and kept things interesting for us and was very helpful in answering any questions we had.
- Elizabeth Sommerfield, Spectrum Training Brokers, Arlington VA
148. My first experience with webucator was outstanding! I learned a LOT in just one class! I will be back for more!
- kimberly donnelly, habitat for humanity of oakland county, pontiac MI
149. This course was well paced and constantly engaging. The hands on work during the modules gave me the nuts and bolts of the concepts being covered and the exercises were good opportunities to put the new skills to the test. Great Job.
- Marc Henderson, Coventry Health Care (MO), Burlington MA
150. Webucator's use of computer voice and sound capabilities is undoubtedly the way to go.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
151. I would definitely recommend Webucator
- Lindsey Turok, Customink, Mclean VA
152. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
- Jesse Mack, Honeywell International Inc., Morristown NJ
153. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
154. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
- Linda Moon, U.S. Bank, Wilmington IL
155. Fantastic virtual learning experience w/equally fantastic learned instructor. Will be back for additional classes ... thank you!
- Lisa Froude, State Farm Insurance, Hamburg NJ
156. Excellent online experience with very qualified instructor.
- Connie Sanders, Technisource, San Diego CA
157. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
- Shareatha White, Wilmington University, New Castle DE
158. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
159. Melissa was fantastic. took the time to answer all of our questions.
- Phillip Alvarez, Rady Children's Hospital, Spring Valley CA
160. The class absolutely met my expectations, I really learned a lot in just one week.
- Laura Lex, Geovera Holdings, Inc., Sheboygan WI
161. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
- Ashley Dermitt, D & R Technical Solutions, Inc., Endicott NY
162. Webucator, online courses made fun and easy!
- Paul McLaughlin, Premier Source, San Mateo CA
163. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
- Lindsey Lee, Osceola County Board of County Commissioners, Kissimmee FL
164. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
- Antoinette Arriola, CFHC, Los Angeles CA
165. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
- Patricia Avitia, TX DFPS, Austin TX
166. This is the ideal training format for staff that telecommute.
- William Clinton, Bravo Health, Inc., Pennsburg PA
167. The course was a great introduction to business ethics for aspiring managers.
- Rosemary Logan, n/a, Toronto ON
168. I was impressed with the online training experience. It was much easier to follow the instructor watching a screen instead of a projector in a room and I could do it from my home.
- Kenneth Gunn, BONN Corporation, Las Vegas NV
169. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
170. I have taken 4 classes through Webucator. Their staff is wonderful! The instructors are very knowledgeable. I love the feeling of being in a classroom setting without having to travel. I can even take the classes from my home which makes it very nice!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
171. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
172. I very much enjoyed this course and came away EXCITED to apply what I've learned and utilize SharePoint to the fullest!!
- Tonya Reznor, Department of Veterans Affairs, Indianapolis IN
173. Excellent instructor.
- Larry Biederman, Business Computer Programming, Blue Jay CA
174. Best class
- Anthony Osafo, Accenture, Chicago IL
175. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
176. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
- Carissa Douglas, SCDUSA, Melbourne FL
177. You obtain a full understanding of the capabilities of QB in a short amount of time while pushing the boundaries of your QB curiousity.
- Dan Wilkins, n/a, Longmont CO
178. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
- Karen McNeill, All Coast Therapy, Lady Lake FL
179. This really works, and it's convenient.
- Zeyad Maasarani, Continental DataGraphics, El Segundo CA
180. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
- Melissa Adams, None, San Diego CA
181. This class was a great introduction and the trainer was amazing. I am now ready to start using Contribute comfortably!
- Wendy Stanislawski, CSM Companies, Inc., Madison WI
182. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
183. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
- Dawn Griffin, FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
184. Webucator allowed me to complete my training with a live instructor from home without the distraction of the office or a conference room!
- Jessica Bahry, PORTAGE PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, AKRON OH
185. This is a wonderful course. I would definitely recommend for anyone interested in getting started with Captivate, it provided a great foundation for which to now build upon!
- Geneva Nice, Long Term Care Partners, Portsmouth NH
186. Class was great. So much information. Melissa did an outstanding job in answering all my questions.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, P.C., Chicago IL
187. Great class! Very informative! Instructor mixed learning styles and showed good demonstrations to assist in efficient learning.
- Wendy James, Veterans Affairs, Thornton CO
188. I would highly recommend the Webucator on-line classes for individuals who currently work in IT as this is the most expedient method to get up to speed on a particular technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
189. Melanie Banks was an awesome instructor and very helpful prior, during and even after the class!!
- Heather Jones, US Olympic Committee, Colorado Springs CO
190. Taking a course this way is an excellent alternative to traveling to a site, or having an instructor come to you.
- Gail Montgomery, Compassion International, Colorado Springs CO
191. Great class for someone who is new to MS Project 2013 and needs to get the basic understanding. Instructor was knowledgeable and always answered all the questions asked in class. Definitely would recommend this to someone who is new to MS Project 2013 or hasn't been using it for long.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Graham WA
192. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
- Carl DeLage, Capgemini, Dearborn MI
193. There aren't many times when it comes to training that you leave the training, with the knowledge to confidently apply what you've learned...Webucator is one of the few companies that will get you there…!!!
- Jonathan Fantroy, Bell Helicopter, Hurst TX
194. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
- Nathalie Pante, Galena Park ISD , Humble TX
195. I'm eager to take new teqniques that hadn't occurred to me and implement them into my web design as soon as I get back to work.
- John Longstaff, Indian Health Service, Rockville MD
196. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
- Ashley Falk, Element Group, Virginia Beach VA
197. I learned a lot in the two days I took the class, and feel a have a much better understanding of the course I took.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
198. The instructor was not only thorough but she was very receptive to my specific needs and willing to tailor her teaching to my specific goals.
- Sarah Willis, Express Scripts, St. Louis MO
199. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
- George Rison, U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Washington DC
200. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
201. This is a really good course to start your Oracle career.
- Guojian Cai, TD Bank Canada, Mississauga ON
202. Webucator gave me more extension information for a Site Administrator than I have received anywhere else.
- Kristy Usnick, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden CO
203. The class was very helpful in learning the basics of Microsoft Project 2010. I will now be able to start a Project, add tasks, add resources and update and edit the information for the projects I am responsible for.
- Charles Kutach, Halliburton, Houston TX
204. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
- Jeremy Mitchell, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
205. My instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. I would highly recommend this training.
- Elaine McArthur, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
206. The class was very informative and I will be able to apply what I've learned to the work that I do daily. I enjoyed learning more about DIV tags and I also enjoyed the fact that I can take the class from home.
- Cristin Davis, Insight, Tempe AZ
207. "Once again, Webucator did not disappoint. They are my go-to company for all of my training needs."
- Jelise Ballon, Dimension Data Management Services (Pty) Ltd, Cross Junction VA
208. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
- Kristin Huddy, Department of Children & Families - Training Academy, Trenton NJ
209. The class was excellent - convenient format, terrific instructor, well paced.
- Allison Kirk, VitalChek, Springfield TN
210. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
- Dustin Cloos, STG Inc, Sierra Vista AZ
211. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
212. The DB2 SQL Training class was great ! The instructor was very knowledgeable about all topics and also more than willing to answer any questions raised. Looking forward to attending more online instructor-led training in the future.
- Debra LaBelle, Delhaize America Hannaford, Scarborough ME
213. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
- William Morris, unemployed, Zebulon NC
214. Teacher was wonderful and class informative!
- John Reimer, Alpha Source, Milwaukee WI
215. Good Class Delivery and Class instructor was very accommodating, provided a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
- Aditi Malik, Allstate Insurance Company, Markham ON
216. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
217. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
- Tony Tasillo, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
218. My instructor was engaging, the content materials were excellent and the overall presentation was great! I couldn't ask for a better eLearning experience.
- Misty Mills, FlashFocused, New Boston MI
219. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
220. Great training!
- Louise Garcia, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
221. The instructor is excellent, thorough and pleasant. You will learn a lot of more than expected.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
222. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
- Leena Olson, Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
223. This was a great course, and the instructor was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it, and I will definitely look to take more courses in the future.
- Vincent Aye, Synerion, Etobicoke ON
224. Chris had great information to share and seemed knowledgeable in many different areas, not just project management. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with me in a way that made your class relevant to my situation.
- Sandy Lanning, American Century Investments, Kansas City MO
225. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
- Dana Mitchell, Creative Advantage Consulting, Newnan GA
226. In addition to a very knowledge instructor that could teach effectively, I really liked the technology used. In my experiences with web training, this by far was the superior technology and made it really easy to follow along, share code/notes/screen. The outline and what was covered was exactly what i needed. This by far was one of the best training courses i have had.
- Jeffrey Moreau, Brookdale Senior Living, Milwaukee WI
227. This is my second time using Webucator. The instruction is always top notch! The instructors are knowledgeable and have real world experience. I would recommend this for anyone that needs training.
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
228. Very good class material and the instructor was very accommodating!
- Corey Taylor, L-3 Communications, Reisterstown MD
229. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
- Todd Copeman, WINONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Winona MN
230. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have.
- Mike Paradiso, Chicago Tribune, Chicago IL
231. Thank you for providing this online training class. I learned a great deal and it was just like being in a live class. Excellent!!
- Danielle DuBose, n/a, Wheaton IL
232. My web design class was just what I was looking for and my instructor not only did a great job in relaying the information I needed, she also was able to answer questions I had that were above & beyond the course material!
- Bill Dannelly, HoneyBaked Foods, Inc., Holland OH
233. This course will quickly get you started with Spring framework.
- Balwinder Jathaul, GSA, FAS, National Customer Service Center, Kansas City MO
234. Exceptionally good training, and one of the most economical as well!
- Andrew Woodard, self, Charlotte NC
235. Very valuable.
- Allison Lizzadro, Meade, McCook IL
- Larry Talley, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
237. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
238. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
- Brenda Redd, A. L. Duck Jr., Inc., Zuni VA
239. For programming specific courses, I would say that this is better than in-class instructors. The feedback that can be given and received when screen sharing from other students is invaluable.
- Mike Chan, Elections Canada, Ottawa ON
240. This is a great training for those just starting and those who have some experience with the program. The virtual delivery method worked perfectly. It was like sitting in a classroom, but I was able to do it from my home office.
- Richard Todd, Siemens, Cary NC
241. Got me up to speed on Silverlight pretty quickly!
- Jacques Capesius, Compellent Technologies, Inc, Eden Prairie MN
242. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I liked that she was willing to answer ALL of my questions that weren't even part of the curriculum.
- Lorrie Smith, USAA, San Antonio TX
243. Connie is a great instructor. She is very patient. She goes above and beyond to search answers to questions from students and provided links to reference materials or tutorials.
- Gaosheng Her, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
244. In the past, I would have had to travel to take a class such as the one I took online today. Because I couldn't find one that was both close to our corporate office and timely, I decided to sign up for one through webucator.com. I assure you, it won't be my last. David was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about the software. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and walked me through the answers step-by-step. It was easy to see what he was doing on his monitor at all times, as I could click and do the same on my computer at the same time. Good experience. PS - I received the manual, head set, pens, and even a cup of candy sent to me the week before the class. Great touch.
- Melissa Newman, Sparkhound, Inc., Baton Rouge LA
245. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
- Charla Huff, Ericsson, Princeton TX
246. I would recommended Webucator classes to any business professional that has a desire to learn from knowledgeable, professional and courteous instructors.
- Kathy McCoy, National American Insurance Company, Chandler OK
247. It was well-paced, the instructor was very knowledgeable and allowed us to really explore the features we were learning about. Hands-on training is the best!
- Walter Humfeld, The Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
248. Valerie was superb in guiding the class through a ton of material.
- John Wlaiko, Clearview Consultants Inc., Toronto ON
249. The Webucator Introductory PHP course was well thought out and delivered flawlessly - a highly recommended training course!
- Robert Tarantino, PMBC, LLC, Saddle Brook NJ
250. "I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VB class had the right amount of techical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles."
- Melissa Erjavec, Merrill Corporation, St Paul MN
251. One of the best values I have received in the training arena. The instructor was knowledgeable and welcomed individual questions and ideas. The Customer Support departments were extremely timely, courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking more classes.
- Nancy Nesbitt, sandia National Laboratories, Tijeras NM
252. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
253. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch, however within 15 minutes of beginning the course I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
- Rickey Green, Lincoln Property Company, Dallas TX
254. I felt the material was exactly what I needed to learn. The instructor was very thorough and patient. She made sure everyone was completely caught up before proceeding to new material. I never felt uncomfortable requesting assistance.
- Lisa Dombroski, Macromedia, Schenectady NY
255. Well taught, excellent pace, thorough coverage of the material.
- James Detwiler, Pleasant Holidays, LLC, Westlake Village CA
256. Gary is an outstanding instructor. He has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. He is flexible and willing to walk the extra mile.
- Xiao Ye, ACI, OMAHA NE
257. Melissa was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
258. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
259. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
- Ryan Ziskind, Steward Health Care, Westwood MA
260. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
- Albert Hodges, TIB-The Independent BankersBank, Irving TX
261. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
- Sara Boswell, Cerner Corporation, North Kansas City MO
262. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
263. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class (Connie) will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go web design. Thanks, Dennis
- Dennis Renfroe, n/a, Fuquay Varina NC
264. The Webucator forum provides an exceptional environment to learn. You are able to perform "hands on" tasks at the end of each session.
- Jeff Nalley, Unisource Worldwide, Norcross GA
265. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
266. Connie is a very effective teacher.
- Donald Platzer, Gallagher Fluid Seals, Inc, King of Prussia PA
267. Excellent training and individual attention to students. I would recommend these classes to anyone.
- Donna Finley, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
268. The materials were excellent and all of the remote setup went smoothly. The instructor was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. He matched the pace to my needs so the class was never stressful or boring.
- David McDaniel, Intuit (FL), Melbourne FL
269. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
- Aaron Shanahan, The Robbins Company, Kent WA
270. This training class is refreshingly beneficial and exceeded my expectations of on-line learning courses. We were able to really learn the fundamentals of InDesign in three days. I know this software would have been a nightmare without Webucator and the expert instructors they provide to you.
- Stephanie Falcone, HMC Companies, Jupiter FL
271. awesome.. recomended to all people..
- Richard Rivera, Comcast, Philadelphia PA
272. This class was great. I am walking away with a much better understanding of how to PROPERLY use this program.
- anthony gusilatar, Vertex Business Interiors / MOI, Inc., Baltimore MD
273. The Flex training I received over the course of 3 classes was authoritative, well organized, and effectively delivered. The subject matter coverage was comprehensive and the online delivery within the electronic classroom facilitated learning as well as being extremely convenient and cost effective.
- Charles Burke, C2Kinetics, LLC, North Chelmsford MA
274. I highly recommend taking a Webucator class. My instructor was fun, informative, and very conscience of my work related needs.
- Kevin Muck, KANAWHA SCALES AND SYSTEMS, POCA WV
275. This class was great, and the ability to take it from home was the cherry on the sundae. It was intensive with lots of practice, rather than just reading and taking notes.
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing, Signal Hill CA
276. The course and instructor were awesome
- George Crossley, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
277. I loved my class, and I will definitely use Webucator in the future for all of my Microsoft Training needs.
- Nicole Simon, Candidate Resources, Inc., Grand Prairie TX
278. With Webucator I was able learn the skills I needed to succeed in my new technology based job.
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
279. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
- Steve Veloff, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg FL
280. Best experience
- Chen Yang, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
281. The instructor did an awesome job of fielding questions, and I feel much more confident about the subject!
- Aaron Kralovetz, Halliburton, Houston TX
282. I would definitely take classes through Webucator in the future. It was an enjoyable and relevant learning experience.
- Stephanie Hawtof, n/a, New Windsor MD
283. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
- Delina Bible, Green Country Technology Center, Okmulgee OK
284. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
- Liz Black, McCoy and Associates, Lakewood CO
285. This course was relevant to all the students in the class considering all of the different backgrounds.
- Andrea Palermo, Domino North America, Gurnee IL
286. "If you want to learn Excel there is no easier or better way than with Webucator"
- Nicolas Cseke, Cox Communications, Parma OH
287. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
- Sarah Bazzano, Sonar6, Sausalito CA
288. Great refresher course for someone that has not used Excel in many years.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
289. Excellent class, excellent customer and Mel has a great sense of humor. With his constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are even in an online training environment, it felt like a classroom to me.
- Julie Kennedy, n/a, Carlsbad CA
290. The instructor's insight and corporate experience were key in my satisfaction with the course. Excellent facilitator.
- Rick Lentz, ITT / IST, Annapolis Junction MD
291. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
- Hans Heilman, No Company, Lexington MA
292. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
293. Within a few hours I went from a novice to being very comfortable with the software.
- Marc Bouchard, Belsinger Group, Baltimore MD
294. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
295. Well paced, good coverage, very complete.
- William Lieberman, Jacobs, Oakland CA
296. This intro course to crystal reports was well put together. The pace was just right and Brian was willing to stop and answer questions during the lesson.
- Debbie Zweifel-Yaciuk, NERA Economic Consulting, White Plains NY
297. For the IT professional without the capability of giving up 5 days of their time to take a class, this 2 day class and method was just has helpful and convienient to my schedule.
- Jeffrey Wright, Thomson Reuters, Boston MA
298. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
299. Webucator has great online classes to make it easier to learn new or advance your existing skills from the comfort of your home or office.
- William Rosky, Alaska Dept. Of Fish and Game, Juneau AK
300. The instructor did a great job and I thought the homework was a great idea also. I'd definitely attend another training class in the future. I feel that I got my money's worth.
- Amy Mayberry, USIS, Grove City PA
301. I am extremely satisfied with the Introduction to Photoshop course I took. I now feel much more confident in performing my duties at work with the training I received through Webucator!
- Jennifer Milanesse, Florida Deptartment of Revenue, Tallahassee FL
302. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
303. This class was awesome and Nance is a great teacher :))
- Mindy Tetherow, Investment Retrievers, Inc., El Dorado Hills CA
304. Instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really like the online format and feel that it was just as effective (perhaps more so) than actual in-classroom training.
- Amy Gilbert, University of Texas HSC, Houston TX
305. The course material was easy to follow, and the Instructor was excellent. She was easy to understand and went at a pace that I could follow. I really enjoyed the class.
- Jackie Cote, ArcelorMittal Dofasco, Hamilton ON
306. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
- Omar Mills, Freddie Mac, McLean VA
307. Thanks for a valuable and rewarding experience,
- Craig Cunningham, Essilor of America, Dallas TX
308. World Class Service
- Mike Egler, Veolia, Temecula CA
309. "This course was amazing. The instructor was great. She allowed lots of interaction with her and was a true teacher."
- Kimberlie Frazier, CEC Entertainment, Irving TX
310. This was the perfect class for anyone interested in getting to know the software, the interface and its basic capabilities. The class was well structured, moved at just the right pace and the instructor was very knowledgeable about the product.
- Melissa Mazzei, Diebold, Incorporated, North Canton OH
311. This won my confidence in on-line (interactive) training. The instructor was knowledgeable and very engaging. I will be back with others.
- Alfred Harrison, Howrey LLP, Washington DC
312. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
- Karen Mixon-Dowdy, Avnet Electronics, Richardson TX
313. Connie did a great job teaching Advanced CSS. Thanks Webucator!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
314. The class was excellent.
- Lucille Coates, DePelchin Children's Center, Houston TX
315. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
- Kelly Cruz, US District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ
316. This class has provided a new set of skills that will help me to be more successful in the workplace as well as more creative in my personal time. The class itself was very accessible and the lessons were easy to follow.
- Becky Sanford, New Ravenna, Exmore VA
317. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
318. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
- Eldon Elledge, Click Us Computers, Denver CO
319. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
- John Eshelman, google, Ann Arbor MI
320. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
321. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
- Holly Sprunger, TechLaw, Inc., Golden CO
322. Very effective, thorough and from the convenience of your home or cube. I love it!
- Sudharsini Ravikumar, ERIN Engineering and Research Inc, Walnut Creek CA
323. It was like having a private tutor!
- Stacey Smith, Victory Management Group, Cornelius NC
324. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
325. I really like Webucator. Instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to the way the class is going depending on the attendees. A lot of good stuff and tips.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
326. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
- Julie Ford, IAB Canada, Toronto ON
327. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
- Susan Roth, teacher, Pilot Point TX
328. Using Webucator felt more like hands on training and I actually absorbed more information than I would have in a classroom enviroment.
- Kerrie Smith, CPC Logistics Inc, Bakersfield CA
329. Webucator provides a really interactive fun way of learning Excel. I enjoyed having the opportunity to view and demonstrate lessons with our instructor and classmates. I appreciate the guide and nice headset and microphone making communication easy! Overall, it is a really cool program that I will be recommending to people who need refreshers in Excel.
- Abbey Murck, Randstad, Atlanta GA
330. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, cleveland OH
331. Mary's approach to teaching is second to none. I like having a workable end product after we put the pieces together in class.
- Roy Henderson, Riverside County, Riverside CA
332. I enjoyed the class and found it very informative. The instructor illustrated the subject matter very well.
- Julie Brown, King County, Seattle WA
333. Webucator is on par with my expectations for instruction being delivered to students that really want to learn, and have the expectation of learning! Thanks!
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
334. This class will definitely have me up and running. I am already signed up for the advanced class.
- Tahnya Huneidi, Clark College, Vancouver WA
335. Instructor was great because even though I made a mistake she understood what I was trying to do and could address why that didn't work. She also provided additional examples to help clarify things that we had questions about. The additional examples were very helpful.
- Jennifer Kotch, hach, Loveland CO
336. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
- Shawn Sullivan, American Land Title Association, Washington DC
337. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
- Evan Perlo, Solomon Perlo, MD, Inc., Los Angeles CA
338. Very informative, instructor was awesome!
- Stefanie Asselmann, CND, Vista CA
339. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
- Antenette Jermanon, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Modesto CA
340. Fantastic Experience to learn online
- Syed Shah, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
341. Have taken both the Intro and Advance Microsoft Access 2010 class from Webucator and I have learned so much.
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
342. I've never worked with SQL. The instructor did a great job in giving me a foundation to launch from.
- Jeanne Vickery, Insight (KY), Louisville KY
343. The Webucator instructor was knowledgable and the material was relevant, I would strongly recommend them!
- Larry Spencer, Optimum Networking, aurora CO
344. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
345. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
346. I'm preparing to start a new job and it had been a number of years since I'd last used MS Project which is the main scheduling tool used by my new employer. Taking this class has helped me feel better prepared to hit the ground running in my new job. The instructor (Laurie) was a good communicator and had a deep knowledge of MS Project 2007. This depth of knowledge along with Laurie's comfort and confidence in leading the class and responding to our questions certainly helped me get as much out of the class as I was capable of getting.
- Jeffrey Mathe, mercer, Buffalo Grove IL
347. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
348. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
- Kellie Fedele, DeVry Inc, Oakbrook Terrace IL
349. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
- Alexa Beshara, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing NJ
350. Best online class ever
- Antonio Baxter, CDPH, Sacramento CA
351. I had a great experience with my first Webucator class. I was impressed with the pace of the class, the material we covered and the convenience of being in my own home was very nice.
- Yumi Schade, IndexedMarketing, Tumwatsd WA
352. Learned a lot of material. Instructor was extremely helpful.
- David Sprague, US EPA, Washington DC
353. Thanks for another great class!
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
354. Excellent course, excellent instruction, great experience!!
- John Walker, Corporation Service Company, Wilmington DE
355. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
- Cheryl Rossi, VertiQ Software LLC, Morgan Hill CA
356. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
357. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
- Casandra Zessin, Farnsworth Group, Inc., Peoria IL
358. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
- Mary Schmidt, TRI-COR Industries, Inc., O’Fallon IL
359. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
- Michael Goins, Hewlett-Packard, Strasburg CO
360. I was very impressed with the introduction to Infopath 2007 online class, and would definitely recommend it.
- Jeffrey Doolittle, SSgA, Nashua NH
361. a very well run remote learning course
- Jody Bigelow, PhycoTech, Inc, Saint Joseph MI
362. This is the second Webucator class I've taken and I continue to be impressed with the quality of the instruction and ease of use of the interface.
- Milos Radosavljevic, Silicon Labs, Austin TX
363. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
- Daniel Bullington, VHDA, Richmond VA
364. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
- Julia Scott, Scott Realty Advisors, Charlotte NC
365. The class structure and instructor were great. Webucator was also very prompt in taking care of my course. I registered the day before the course and they over nighted my kit to me and emailed me the course book. They really want to make sure students are prepared for the class and are always on hand to support students.
- Jose Luis Valdes Jr, University Medical Service Association, Tampa FL
366. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
- Jana Avery, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte NC
367. Was worth taking and I hope to take more classes.
- Laurie Kielty, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
368. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
369. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
370. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
- Lisa Baker, Nasco, Marietta GA
371. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
- Wayne Graves, ACM, Goshen NY
372. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
373. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
374. Engaging, on-site, in one day, do it yourself and access to a live instructor to facilitate questions was well worth my time!
- Susan Sutton, Library of Congress, Washington DC
375. The Webucator method fit my needs perfectly. The instructor proceeded at my pace and showed patience when I asked to repeat a process or return to an earlier subject. Finally, since I took the class utilizing my own system, I have all the files saved for easy access which allows me to review them as needed when attempting new processes in the future.
- Brian O'Leary, Breeders' Cup, Ltd., Lexington KY
376. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
- Melissa Schulz, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Tualatin OR
377. This course covered all of the important aspects of the CAPM exam and I feel very prepared to take the test!
- Jake Rumanek, ASRT, Albuquerque NM
378. Best web class I have ever been part of! Thank you webucator!
- Rebecca Fair, Eastern District of the EFCA, LeMoyne PA
379. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Base Camp.
- Gordon Paulson, Connexion Technologies, Cary NC
380. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
- Marc Armstrong, AAXSYS Technology, San Diego CA
381. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
- Kristy Weaver, Cingular, Redmond WA
382. Stephanie was an excellent instructor. I would recommend this course to others
- Ann Ramsey, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro NC
383. Webucator is my go-to place for learning a program with convenience and confidence that the instructors truly know their field.
- Adriane Tafoya, Jozu LLC, Woodside CA
384. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
- Steve Link, flanders filters, lucama NC
385. Melissa was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
- Jessica Scott, Tradeweb LLC, New York NY
386. I was a little concerned about taking a class online, but the Instructor was great and provided valuable information. This class exceeded my expectations for an online training course.
- Tito Galing, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas TX
387. Best Online class I have taken in a LONG time. Thank you so much Nance, well done.
- Matthew Smith, EMC, Southborough MA
388. This class was extremely informative and provided me the knowledge that I needed to proceed with my project using Crystal Reports. I highly recommend Webucator and specifically Brian S. if you are looking to learn about Crystal Reports.
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
389. Excellent class & great instructor!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
390. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
391. Loved Webucator's online course, very informative and GREAT teacher!
- Valarie Myers, National Oilwell Varco, Austin TX
392. I very much enjoyed my one-on-one Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
- Marthanne Glenn, n/a, Silver Spring MD
393. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
- Chouheiba AMAMI, Combined Insurance, thornhill ON
394. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
- Lauren Hettema, Gray Whale, Santa Barbara CA
395. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
- JoAnna Hankey, NOVA Chemicals, Coraopolis PA
396. This is a great class for beginners and for those people who are looking to brush up on their skills. The instructor was very patient and knowledgeable.
- Neil Gogate, OGM, Torrance CA
397. Top quality instruction from the best instructors in the field.
- Peter Bachman, A-T Solutions, Inc., Fairfax VA
398. The instructor made it easy to learn some new things that Advanced Powerpoint 2010 offers. The instructor heard what my needs were and was able to address them and improve on them. I would do more web based training with Webucator.
- Janice Bennett, Teva Canada, Toronto ON
399. If you need to get up to speed on Cold Fusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, East Syracuse NY
400. Webucator offers excellent instruction from knowledgeable instructors.
- Dustin White, Oracle, Huntington Beach CA
401. I was very pleased with the upfront enrollment, support, and communication processes. All along the way, the Webucator team made sure that I had what I needed, when I needed it. Great follow through. I will definitely consider this method of online instructor-led training again.
- Susan Rodgers, AT&T, Atlanta GA
402. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
403. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
- Nathan Young, California Communications Acesss Foundation, Oakland CA
404. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
- Janet Hunt, GD-AIS, Woodbridge VA
405. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
- Brad Wyvratt, PNC Financial Services Group, Irwin PA
406. I felt a little intimidated going into the course but in short order was very comfortable with learning the applications of the program.
- Maxine Winder, Alberta Health Services, Athabasca AB
407. The class was excellent! The instructor was very knowledgeable and I was able to learn new skills that I can use in the workplace. This was well worth the time and money, best of all I did not have to leave home.
- Heather Abbott, USA Cycling, colorado Springs CO
408. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
409. Webucator is a great forum for learning a new tool. I found the instructors very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Deborah Clary, Clear Channel Communications, san antonio TX
410. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
- Mat Chacon, PACCAR ITD, Seattle WA
411. There's no better way to get started with Adobe Illustrator.
- Nick Nokes, DTC Communications, Liberty TN
412. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
413. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
- Nina Nussbaum-Jones, Lockheed Martin, Ventnor City NJ
414. My Webucator Adobe Indesign class exceeded my expectations! It was excellent. Wonderful instruction, good pacing, and a great overview of the program's capabilities.
- Emily Carson, Southeastern Minnesota Synod, ELCA, Rochester MN
415. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
- Linda Motter, Mott Community College, Flint MI
416. Thanks for the training, I will definitely be considering Webucator for my future training needs.
- John Langley, Sharetec Systems, Inc., New Haven IN
417. I love that all my questions were answered
- Cleveland Madden, NYS Office of Children & Family Services, Albany NY
418. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
419. Our instructor was a great teacher, very personable and knowledgeable. The course material was also top notch, filled with explanation, examples, and well designed exercises that really helped me 'learn through doing'. The instructor also came up with a few of her own, which was a welcome bonus. Great job!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing Company, The, Long Beach CA
420. This class exceeded my expectations. The instructor was excellent. He was knowledgeable and a great communicator (with a very clear, terrific voice which was a big plus for online classes). This was my first online class and I enjoyed it more than expected.
- Sophie Wong, Legislative Data Center, Sacramento CA
421. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to learn the basics of website creation. It's a fun, educational, stress free environment. You're in good hands with Webucator and the instructors they choose.
- Ariel Nishli, KoldCast Entertainment Media, Los Angeles CA
422. The online classes were the best I've ever particpated in. I've done distance and online learning for 13 years and this is the most rewarding and comprehensive training I've ever had.
- Shaun Sigley, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Wichita KS
423. The instructor is very knowledgeable about Hibernate. He has shown various alternatives of performing actions. He also gave us direction on how Hibernate is used in broader context of web development, i.e., what are the supplementary and complementary technologies available. I am very happy for attending the class.
- Seshidhar Potlapalli, Glen Allen VA
424. Best on line learning experience ever!
- Marty Cipolla, Marty & Pat's Frame Shoppe, Fort Worth TX
425. Very informative and accessible. Setup was no problem, the course was fun and the teacher was helpful.
- Kevin Harper, Sheet Music Plus, Emeryville CA
426. The instructor was excellent. Very friendly, willing to help and very good at demonstrating the answers.
- John Hayes, ListVantage, Dover DE
427. Webucator instructors and tools do an amazing job of emulating a real class room experience, right from the comfort of your home (and pajamas).
- Mukhya Khalsa, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
428. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
429. Very good online class. It provides you with real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
430. VERY Helpful I learned alot in a short amount of time without being overloaded or rushed along! THANKS!
- MALCOLM WADSWORTH, FRIENDSHIP TRAP CO., Friendship ME
431. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
- Janet Bergeron, Farsouth Investments, glen st mary FL
432. Thank you Webucator for providing an easy to use and informative courses!
- Jeremy Montgomery, Accelerated Artifical Lift, Odessa TX
433. Connie did a fabulous job teaching the Introduction to Dreamweaver class. Patient, caring, fun, and all around a very good class. I would recommend it to anyone!
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Inc, Jenison MI
434. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
- Lea Alexander, UIC College of Dentistry, Schaumburg IL
435. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
436. I liked the style in which my Instructor taught. She really went down to my level with great patience!
- Tom Focht, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Bensenville IL
437. If you want an individually based, instructer led and hands on excel class; THIS IS WHERE YOU GO!
- Valerie Wardas, Coventry/MHNet, Austin TX
438. Excellent class! Would definitely recommend to others. Have wanted to take a good Java class for awhile and now I have done that.
- Tanja Davidson, North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC
439. I had a great experience, and this a great way to move quickly through a large amount of data and how-to instruction.
- Lenny Morales, St. Francis, Houston TX
440. Great class, superb instructor.
- Thomas Smith, Hewlett Packard, Bloomfield CT
441. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
442. This class was both interesting and informative. The instructor was knowledgeable, patient, and managed to keep the material fresh. I would recommend this class to others interested in learning this program. Thanks!
- Kimberly Brakes, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
443. Janie was very helpful in answering my questions. She geared the classes to my situation as well as the others taking the class.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
444. The Webucator experience is tremendous...from customer service to the instruction to preparation for real-world experience.
- Doug Fischi, Manlius NY
445. Hands on Training and your Questions encouraged and answered!
- Tami Arndt, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Wheatland WY
446. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
447. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
- Jordan Walters, DealerTrack, Atlanta GA
448. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
- Warren Lebovics, Kiddy Chronicles, Toronto ON
449. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
- Jeremy Lawson, 4 Media, Deerfield Beach FL
450. It was very helpful that my instructor spent 1 on 1 time with me on developing techniques that I can personally use to better my job.
- Courtney Wilson, New Ravenna, Exmore VA
451. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
- Leigh Vavrik, ORBIS Corporation, Oconomowoc WI
452. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training, or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
453. Attending this session was a wonderful experience! The instructor was knowledgeable and provided an interactive learning environment. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to participate!
- Autumn Kirsch, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX
454. Excellent next step from Java for Beginners. Great instruction.
- Sean Coburn, Intuit, Los Angeles CA
455. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
- Jon Rousseau, Essco Calibration, Chelmsford MA
456. Helps bridge the gap between limited SQL knowledge to more advance understanding of the commands.
- Meggan Carter, Commerce Bank, Kansas City MO
457. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
458. The Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 class was both detailed and informative. It gave a high level view while also getting into specifics on certain aspects that we can use in our everyday job. The class was catered to what we wanted/needed to know.
- Josh Reich, Greif, Inc, Delware OH
459. Taking this training online was as good as physically attending a classroom. I fully recommend it!
- Jose de Jesus Carranza Martinez, Celanese, Mexico City ME
460. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
- April Sedgwick, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
461. Very well worth my time and money! I will recommend this to my coworkers!
- Janet Process, Nsight, Green Bay WI
462. Great class! Very useful & practical applications! Excellent instructor !!!
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
463. Steven's iOS development course is great for experienced programmers looking to get their feet wet with iOS dev.
- Nick Leach, Chico's FAS, Fort Myers FL
464. This class had a lot of information. The teacher was great in pacing/helping me understand the tools for practical application. I would definitey recommend this class.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
465. Webucator is a great resource. The conferencing interface is fairly seamless, the instructors are very knowledgeable, and engaging.
- Michael Reynolds, n/a, Pollok TX
466. The class was great. I learned alot and will more than likley go back to Webucator.
- Jessica Reeves, Coast Central Credit Union, McKinleyville CA
467. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
468. I liked the technology of working online. The instructor was very knowledgeable and greatly expanded upon the course material.
- Todd Rozelle, Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant, Stratham NH
469. Two Words to describe this class "Loved It" The trainer was absolutely patient, understanding, and helpful. I am looking forward to my next class.
- Evan Davis, Metafore, Calgary AB
470. The instructer tailored this course exactly to mine and my company's needs. The focus and pace of material were flexible, so we could spend more time on topics I use on the job, and skim through the sections I do not.
- Kelli Lyman, Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean VA
471. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
- Kari Fentress, National Bank and Trust, Wilmington OH
472. it's worth taking the course.
- Thuy Pham, Real Time Resolutions, Dallas TX
473. Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and patient. I will definitely be using Webucator for continued training for my employees and myself in the future.
- Travis Arthur, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
474. Want to make a change or advance in your job, Webucator is a great way to go.
- Russell Vaughn, Sac and Fox Casino, Shawnee OK
475. The instructor was very knowledgeable with real world work experience in the areas taught.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
476. Well worth the time and money.
- Wayne Turner, UTHouston Graduate School Of Biomedical Sciences, Houston TX
477. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
- Tina Arnoldi, Coastal Community Foundation, Charleston SC
478. There is no better way then through Webucator to maintain your education in this fast paced world!
- Sean Gilmore, Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Denver CO
479. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
- Amy Moffitt, Knight Point Systems, Reston VA
480. I thought it was very informative. And the instructor was awesome!!!
- Michael Jones, ABC 11/WTVD, Durham NC
481. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
- Tommy Brunow, Roche (MS), Ocean Springs MS
482. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
483. Scott Antall is a very polished technical trainer. I would take another class from him in a heartbeat.
- Carl Eric Johnson, Carl Eric Johnson & Company, Inc, Rye NH
484. The instructor was very knowledgeable and responded to each class member's interests and questions.
- Mary Alice McKeen, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
485. I received training that I can put into use immediately. In addition, since you have a policy to not cancel classes I was the only student in my class. This was huge for me.
- Gary Staggs, Intel Corp, Portland OR
486. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
- Anita Abbatacola, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Park Ridge IL
487. Quality training with educated and informed instructors -- That's what I expected, and that's what I got.
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
488. Really enjoyed the Webucator system and how the class was delivered.
- Curtis Corder, Xcel Energy, Lubbock TX
489. David is an excellent instructor. Thanks again, Webucator! I will definitely recommend you to my colleagues for their technical training needs.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
490. Very cost effective way to get professional training using the most state of the art technology.
- Sean Finnigan, Owens Estate & Wealth Strategies Group, Grass Valley CA
491. The training provided by Webucator is second to none. The instructors truly know their content and are great resources. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks!
- Garen Khazadian, Town Fair Tire Centers, Inc., East Haven CT
492. Personalized high-quality training with lot of hands-on experience with the use of challenging labs.
- Charles Brown, self, New Milford NJ
493. Great class!
- Matthew Mills, SSA, Arlington Heights IL
494. My Crystal Reports instructor was extremely knowledgeable and focused on showing us practical, efficient ways to use the application. I appreciate that everything that was covered, I can use in my job. The quality of the web class experience was excellent, with not one technical glitch. This was a very enjoyable way to learn.
- Kathryn Coe, City Utilities, Springfield MO
495. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
496. This provided me a remarkably affordable and effective alternative to in-person training.
- Mark Lee, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Tulsa OK
497. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
498. The Advanced GWT courseware and instructor were up to date with this modern framework that is rapidly changing.
- Bret Lederle, Sierra Nevada Corp., San Antonio TX
499. Connie was very patient and offered lots of practical advice. I can't wait to build my next Adobe Captivate project!
- Laurie Heer, Webucator, Pompano Beach FL
500. Webcutor is good place to take online classes. They have a very good staff and customer response
- VinayDutt Jangampet, No Company, Indianapolis IN